Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-29 18:29:31" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 18:26:41" ] I can't really think of anything, especially when only three? people have posted. Was the magic amulet in the flavor mentioned in prior games? [/quote] No bc it's new this game I think [/quote] I wonder what it does. I don't think we ever got to see how the crystal ball worked either Also for anyone who wasn't here last game, here are the items and what they do. They can all be used at day or at night gun- kills healing syringe- heals bulletproof vest- protects you crystal ball- reveals info noise trap- alerts everyone of visitors at night smoke bomb- you escape one attack/action
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-29 18:29:31:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 18:26:41:
I can't really think of anything, especially when only three? people have posted. Was the magic amulet in the flavor mentioned in prior games?
No bc it's new this game I think
I wonder what it does. I don't think we ever got to see how the crystal ball worked either

Also for anyone who wasn't here last game, here are the items and what they do. They can all be used at day or at night
gun- kills
healing syringe- heals
bulletproof vest- protects you
crystal ball- reveals info
noise trap- alerts everyone of visitors at night
smoke bomb- you escape one attack/action
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
The only items used last game were the smoke bomb and the gun, iirc.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 18:58:38" ] The only items used last game were the smoke bomb and the gun, iirc. [/quote] I think Pichu used the best?
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 18:58:38:
I think Pichu used the best?
1DKhf3D.png
*vest, autocorrect
*vest, autocorrect
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-29 19:01:27" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 18:58:38" ] The only items used last game were the smoke bomb and the gun, iirc. [/quote] I think Pichu used the best? [/quote] That was Pastry afaik And I think someone got the noise trap but didn't use it? Idk
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-29 19:01:27:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 18:58:38:
I think Pichu used the best?
That was Pastry afaik
And I think someone got the noise trap but didn't use it? Idk
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
The vest was auto equipped to Pastry, not sure about the noise trap, but neither of them were used.
The vest was auto equipped to Pastry, not sure about the noise trap, but neither of them were used.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 19:04:50" ] The vest was auto equipped to Pastry, not sure about the noise trap, but neither of them were used. [/quote] We know vaguely how they work, though. I was curious about the crystal ball because I don't know if you ask questions or how much information you get or what
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 19:04:50:
We know vaguely how they work, though. I was curious about the crystal ball because I don't know if you ask questions or how much information you get or what
Guns and smoke bombs were the only items used last game, guys. The vest sat there on Pastry and the noisetrap was never used.

Rounds two and three used the 4 orginal items if you want other references. The Vest never got a chance in any round, though. XD
Guns and smoke bombs were the only items used last game, guys. The vest sat there on Pastry and the noisetrap was never used.

Rounds two and three used the 4 orginal items if you want other references. The Vest never got a chance in any round, though. XD
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Hey all, no intro yet I only have a few minutes:

The virus may be a "convert to 3p" thing like a cult, rather than a killing thing. Think like a zombie virus makes a horde.

The virus may be a "convert to 3p" thing like a cult, rather than a killing thing. Think like a zombie virus makes a horde.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-29 19:11:05" ] Hey all, no intro yet I only have a few minutes: The virus may be a "convert to 3p" thing like a cult, rather than a killing thing. Think like a zombie virus makes a horde. [/quote] Oh, that's interesting. It might have something to do with the 3p that we have this time, but I think Mimic mentioned a serial killer in the Doomed Timeline? That sounds similar, although I guess the same person could have been rolled twice
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-29 19:11:05:

Oh, that's interesting. It might have something to do with the 3p that we have this time, but I think Mimic mentioned a serial killer in the Doomed Timeline? That sounds similar, although I guess the same person could have been rolled twice
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117