Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
You are free to ping me, night. No guarantee that i will join, though.
You are free to ping me, night. No guarantee that i will join, though.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-07 20:20:35" ] @/nightskyseer I'm predicting an early death in The Deep, please ping me when you start it! [/quote] Press f to pay respects but honestly me too, will do! @TheMimic1013 my pinglist is probably long enough to fill a game on its own, you won't be alone
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-07 20:20:35:
@/nightskyseer I'm predicting an early death in The Deep, please ping me when you start it!
Press f to pay respects but honestly me too, will do!

@TheMimic1013 my pinglist is probably long enough to fill a game on its own, you won't be alone
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/637e88633228fa25a5c1c43015a5661b/tumblr_pozfdpk0U91v6bs4yo1_r1_250.gif[/img] Rill shot upright as he awoke in a fright, a gasp escaping from him as his eyes widened open. He sat there for a moment, his hand running through his hair as his eyes darted around looking for answers he would not find. When he did not see any danger before him, the fear he had began to fade. "Huh? What... Just happened?" Rill stroked his chin curiously, trying to recall what could've spooked him so bad while he was asleep. "Was I having a nightmare? Geez, that's no good!" It was strange, he used to have somewhat frequent nightmares, but in the present it was a very rare occurrence. He mostly dreamed of happy things, like painting something inspiring or enjoying time with his friends! Having a nightmare, especially one he was having difficulty remembering, was troubling to say the least. Rill could remember small amounts of his 'dream,' but nothing that was too significant. "Let's see... I think I was... Oh, that's right!" Hey, he remembered something now! But what could it be? "Yep, I was about to use my magic to protect someone, I think!" Though that would be a pretty scary situation to be in, Rill knew that couldn't be the whole story. He frowned as he recalled what else he could remember. "But they weren't my friend... I don't remember who they were, but I remember that they attacked me! And then there was this light, maybe? And, uh... Here I am, I guess. Wow, the person from my dream must have strong light magic to be able to stop me so easily! Hah! That's... kinda scary, actually." Rill had heard of others having light magic before, but surely he would know of that person if they were that strong, right? He was a Magic Captain, after all! He was supposed to know these sorts of things, especially since he loved sparring with others that had strong magic. And yet... Nothing. Did he make someone up in his dreams? A feeling of dread crept up inside Rill as he continued to sit there thinking in his bed. "I've heard that dreams can be warnings of something that's gonna happen... But that can't be it, right? Haha..." As he thought about what little he remembered of the magic that hurt-- no, quite possibly even killed him, a chill went down Rill's spine. There was nothing he loved more than seeing powerful magic. It was inspiring to him, but that magic used on him seemed so [i]malicious[/i]. "Well, y'know what, it doesn't matter!" He turned and hopped out of bed confidently in an effort to shrug off his anxiety, his arms now resting on his hips as he puffed out his chest. "The rest of the Azure Deer and I are a strong team, we can get through anything! Gosh, though, I just wish I could remember more of that dream, I hardly remember a thing... [i]Efufufu~[/i]" Rill let out his distinctive giggle when he thought of how proud of his team he was, but even then there was a hint of sadness to his laughter. He just wanted to keep everyone safe and continue to inspire and be inspired by others when using his painting magic... Surely he'd be able to continue doing that for a long time, right? (( Well, I guess it's my habit now to write a response in-character after the game ends, haha! This one was a little more sad, but no worries! Rill is a very cheerful guy, his anxiousness would be gone in no time. Even if I wasn't alive for most of it, this was a WILD game to watch, and a fairly close game at that! Good game once again, everyone. Though this game is taking a little break, I look forward to seeing you all again if you enter the next round! ))
tumblr_pozfdpk0U91v6bs4yo1_r1_250.gif

Rill shot upright as he awoke in a fright, a gasp escaping from him as his eyes widened open. He sat there for a moment, his hand running through his hair as his eyes darted around looking for answers he would not find. When he did not see any danger before him, the fear he had began to fade.
"Huh? What... Just happened?" Rill stroked his chin curiously, trying to recall what could've spooked him so bad while he was asleep.
"Was I having a nightmare? Geez, that's no good!" It was strange, he used to have somewhat frequent nightmares, but in the present it was a very rare occurrence. He mostly dreamed of happy things, like painting something inspiring or enjoying time with his friends! Having a nightmare, especially one he was having difficulty remembering, was troubling to say the least. Rill could remember small amounts of his 'dream,' but nothing that was too significant.
"Let's see... I think I was... Oh, that's right!" Hey, he remembered something now! But what could it be?
"Yep, I was about to use my magic to protect someone, I think!" Though that would be a pretty scary situation to be in, Rill knew that couldn't be the whole story. He frowned as he recalled what else he could remember.
"But they weren't my friend... I don't remember who they were, but I remember that they attacked me! And then there was this light, maybe? And, uh... Here I am, I guess. Wow, the person from my dream must have strong light magic to be able to stop me so easily! Hah! That's... kinda scary, actually." Rill had heard of others having light magic before, but surely he would know of that person if they were that strong, right? He was a Magic Captain, after all! He was supposed to know these sorts of things, especially since he loved sparring with others that had strong magic. And yet... Nothing. Did he make someone up in his dreams? A feeling of dread crept up inside Rill as he continued to sit there thinking in his bed.
"I've heard that dreams can be warnings of something that's gonna happen... But that can't be it, right? Haha..." As he thought about what little he remembered of the magic that hurt-- no, quite possibly even killed him, a chill went down Rill's spine. There was nothing he loved more than seeing powerful magic. It was inspiring to him, but that magic used on him seemed so malicious.
"Well, y'know what, it doesn't matter!" He turned and hopped out of bed confidently in an effort to shrug off his anxiety, his arms now resting on his hips as he puffed out his chest.
"The rest of the Azure Deer and I are a strong team, we can get through anything! Gosh, though, I just wish I could remember more of that dream, I hardly remember a thing... Efufufu~" Rill let out his distinctive giggle when he thought of how proud of his team he was, but even then there was a hint of sadness to his laughter.
He just wanted to keep everyone safe and continue to inspire and be inspired by others when using his painting magic... Surely he'd be able to continue doing that for a long time, right?

(( Well, I guess it's my habit now to write a response in-character after the game ends, haha! This one was a little more sad, but no worries! Rill is a very cheerful guy, his anxiousness would be gone in no time. Even if I wasn't alive for most of it, this was a WILD game to watch, and a fairly close game at that! Good game once again, everyone. Though this game is taking a little break, I look forward to seeing you all again if you enter the next round! ))
Forum-Signature.png
Omg this reminds me of twister from that one mat game I was in with riley-
Omg this reminds me of twister from that one mat game I was in with riley-
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
Also, @nightskyseer , I'd love to be pinged! This version of Mafia is the only Mafia I have experience with so I can't guarantee that i'll join, but I'd love to at least look!
Also, @nightskyseer , I'd love to be pinged! This version of Mafia is the only Mafia I have experience with so I can't guarantee that i'll join, but I'd love to at least look!
Forum-Signature.png
I also see now that on the first night the person I tried to protect was Mafia :'D I guess that's what Rill and I? gets for being too nice! If I ever get a role like this again, I probably won't try to jail / role block on night one... Too risky!
I also see now that on the first night the person I tried to protect was Mafia :'D I guess that's what Rill and I? gets for being too nice! If I ever get a role like this again, I probably won't try to jail / role block on night one... Too risky!
Forum-Signature.png
Congrats guys! If there's a round 6, I'd like to get pinged too!
Congrats guys! If there's a round 6, I'd like to get pinged too!
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
[img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/VAd3rlnc8Udu8/giphy.gif[/img] "Aw, come ON MAN!" Yosuke yelled, rubbing his backside. Of course he was dropped in an unfamiliar place, again. Not like this wasn't unusual. He reached quickly for the daggers at his side, sighing in relief since he had those, and for some reason, his glasses were there as well. "Huh, maybe something like the Midnight Channel?" Hadn't Narukami already left? They'd solved the case right? The real murderer behind bars? So why was he here, in this place, with his glasses of all things? Something was dropped into his hands, but before he could glance up, the figure was gone. A wrench- his first weapon after all that time. Jiraya was unavailable, he already knew that just from his gut. And since he didn't trust anyone else here, he was going to get out of here, one way or another. His heart wrenched. He knew it was wrong, but at this rate, he was willing to do anything.
giphy.gif

"Aw, come ON MAN!" Yosuke yelled, rubbing his backside. Of course he was dropped in an unfamiliar place, again. Not like this wasn't unusual.

He reached quickly for the daggers at his side, sighing in relief since he had those, and for some reason, his glasses were there as well.

"Huh, maybe something like the Midnight Channel?"

Hadn't Narukami already left? They'd solved the case right? The real murderer behind bars? So why was he here, in this place, with his glasses of all things?

Something was dropped into his hands, but before he could glance up, the figure was gone. A wrench- his first weapon after all that time. Jiraya was unavailable, he already knew that just from his gut.

And since he didn't trust anyone else here, he was going to get out of here, one way or another.

His heart wrenched. He knew it was wrong, but at this rate, he was willing to do anything.

1DKhf3D.png
ALSO HEY GUYS HERE'S THE MAFIA CHAT

I told you I only talk about cabbages
ALSO HEY GUYS HERE'S THE MAFIA CHAT

I told you I only talk about cabbages
1DKhf3D.png
Oh cool, if I was maf I could start a mass murder and kill three people at once. :^:
Oh cool, if I was maf I could start a mass murder and kill three people at once. :^:

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]