Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-29 18:02:07" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 17:59:01" ] So... the virus. We know it's not a mod ethereal. I don't think it's the 3P, I'm wondering if it's got anything to do with the way items work this time around. We were going to have an item rigger, maybe that was replaced with something else. And @ role speculation, the alignments have nothing to do with the characters we chose so be careful with what you guess at. (Does that even make sense? Like, remember that the maf can read what we say ajdnfhskd.) [/quote] It could just be a weird feature? I guess we'll see Yeah, I remember reading something in the rules about how heroes can be maf and villains can be town. But even though it is good to remember that maf can read everything we say, I'm a little confused as to how that relates skdhgk [/quote] Last game I was town yet if you know Akechi's arc. Well. [i]Ahem[/i] I think what radio is trying to say is that although the abilities can pertain to who we are, don't rely on it.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-29 18:02:07:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 17:59:01:
So... the virus. We know it's not a mod ethereal. I don't think it's the 3P, I'm wondering if it's got anything to do with the way items work this time around. We were going to have an item rigger, maybe that was replaced with something else.

And @ role speculation, the alignments have nothing to do with the characters we chose so be careful with what you guess at. (Does that even make sense? Like, remember that the maf can read what we say ajdnfhskd.)
It could just be a weird feature? I guess we'll see

Yeah, I remember reading something in the rules about how heroes can be maf and villains can be town. But even though it is good to remember that maf can read everything we say, I'm a little confused as to how that relates skdhgk
Last game I was town yet if you know Akechi's arc. Well. Ahem

I think what radio is trying to say is that although the abilities can pertain to who we are, don't rely on it.
1DKhf3D.png
I'm saying, if someone picked a series that only had doctors in it for example, don't talk about it like that where the mafia can see it and then try to find the person who has that series.
I'm saying, if someone picked a series that only had doctors in it for example, don't talk about it like that where the mafia can see it and then try to find the person who has that series.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 18:06:04" ] I'm saying, if someone picked a series that only had doctors in it for example, don't talk about it like that where the mafia can see it and then try to find the person who has that series. [/quote] OH makes sense What kind of story only has doctors in it though
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 18:06:04:
OH makes sense
What kind of story only has doctors in it though
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Most series would be character depending anyway, I'd think?
Most series would be character depending anyway, I'd think?
1DKhf3D.png
Uh. ER dramas ig? I didn't use an example that pertains to us because that would just be asking for someone to do what I said lmao.
Uh. ER dramas ig? I didn't use an example that pertains to us because that would just be asking for someone to do what I said lmao.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 18:08:18" ] Uh. ER dramas ig? I didn't use an example that pertains to us because that would just be asking for someone to do what I said lmao. [/quote] I did not know that those were a thing lmao And yeah fair, I just ask questions whenever something interests me Also agreed about character depending
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 18:08:18:
I did not know that those were a thing lmao
And yeah fair, I just ask questions whenever something interests me

Also agreed about character depending
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I brought it up because certain series have narrow focuses *shrugs* just something to keep in mind.
I brought it up because certain series have narrow focuses *shrugs* just something to keep in mind.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
No, it makes sense

I want to think of more questions to start a discussion but I can't, any ideas?
No, it makes sense

I want to think of more questions to start a discussion but I can't, any ideas?
I can't really think of anything, especially when only three? people have posted. Was the magic amulet in the flavor mentioned in prior games?
I can't really think of anything, especially when only three? people have posted. Was the magic amulet in the flavor mentioned in prior games?

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 18:26:41" ] I can't really think of anything, especially when only three? people have posted. Was the magic amulet in the flavor mentioned in prior games? [/quote] No bc it's new this game I think
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 18:26:41:
No bc it's new this game I think
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117