Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 17:31:45" ] I don't think trying to figure abilities out by series will get us too far. The abilities seem to be more based on individual characters, and most if not all of them have casts with varied professions / storylines. [/quote] Right, right. Last game showed us that at least. I know: Warriors, Good Omens, Assassin's Creed, Stranger Things[vaguely], Danganronpa, Persona 4, and Skullduggery Pheasant.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 17:31:45:
I don't think trying to figure abilities out by series will get us too far. The abilities seem to be more based on individual characters, and most if not all of them have casts with varied professions / storylines.
Right, right. Last game showed us that at least.

I know: Warriors, Good Omens, Assassin's Creed, Stranger Things[vaguely], Danganronpa, Persona 4, and Skullduggery Pheasant.
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-29 17:33:33" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 17:31:45" ] I don't think trying to figure abilities out by series will get us too far. The abilities seem to be more based on individual characters, and most if not all of them have casts with varied professions / storylines. [/quote] Right, right. Last game showed us that at least. I know: Warriors, Good Omens, Assassin's Creed, Stranger Things[vaguely], Danganronpa, Persona 4, and Skullduggery Pheasant. [/quote] It's fun speculating anyway, but fair I'll probably do my routine digging into people's posts to find out what series they know just in case there's a role like Speedy's last name that tells us series but it would Definitely Help to see what people know I definitely know: Warriors, Good Omens I have pretty decent knowledge of: Danganronpa, Skulduggery Pleasant I know very vaguely how this works due to friends: Stranger Things, Persona I can guess: Everything else, probably
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-29 17:33:33:
I don't think trying to figure abilities out by series will get us too far. The abilities seem to be more based on individual characters, and most if not all of them have casts with varied professions / storylines.

I know: Warriors, Good Omens, Assassin's Creed, Stranger Things[vaguely], Danganronpa, Persona 4, and Skullduggery Pheasant.
It's fun speculating anyway, but fair
I'll probably do my routine digging into people's posts to find out what series they know just in case there's a role like Speedy's last name that tells us series but it would Definitely Help to see what people know
I definitely know: Warriors, Good Omens
I have pretty decent knowledge of: Danganronpa, Skulduggery Pleasant
I know very vaguely how this works due to friends: Stranger Things, Persona
I can guess: Everything else, probably
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Warriors: Look at my broadcast message.
Good Omens: Idk (I. blacklisted it on Tumblr after it showed up on my dash ajdnfhsj)
Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Idk
Assassin's Creed: Idk
Wheel of Time: Idk
Stranger Things: Idk
Black Clover: Idk
Bleach: Idk
Tales of the Abyss: Idk
Danganronpa: Probably my favorite game series.
Okami: One of my favorite games of all time.
Persona 4: Naoto rights.
Skulduggery Pleasant: Idk
Good Omens: Idk (I. blacklisted it on Tumblr after it showed up on my dash ajdnfhsj)

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 17:42:52" ] Warriors: Look at my broadcast message. Good Omens: Idk (I. blacklisted it on Tumblr after it showed up on my dash ajdnfhsj) Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Idk Assassin's Creed: Idk Wheel of Time: Idk Stranger Things: Idk Black Clover: Idk Bleach: Idk Tales of the Abyss: Idk Danganronpa: Probably my favorite game series. Okami: One of my favorite games of all time. Persona 4: Naoto rights. Skulduggery Pleasant: Idk [/quote] Naoto Rights Naoto Rights Naot-
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 17:42:52:
Naoto Rights Naoto Rights Naot-
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-29 17:39:15" ] [quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-29 17:33:33" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 17:31:45" ] I don't think trying to figure abilities out by series will get us too far. The abilities seem to be more based on individual characters, and most if not all of them have casts with varied professions / storylines. [/quote] Right, right. Last game showed us that at least. I know: Warriors, Good Omens, Assassin's Creed, Stranger Things[vaguely], Danganronpa, Persona 4, and Skullduggery Pheasant. [/quote] [b]It's fun speculating anyway, but fair[/b] I'll probably do my routine digging into people's posts to find out what series they know just in case there's a role like Speedy's last name that tells us series but it would Definitely Help to see what people know I definitely know: Warriors, Good Omens I have pretty decent knowledge of: Danganronpa, Skulduggery Pleasant I know very vaguely how this works due to friends: Stranger Things, Persona I can guess: Everything else, probably [/quote] Oh def, I just meant to say that we shouldn't put stock into any speculation we make now later.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-29 17:39:15:

I'll probably do my routine digging into people's posts to find out what series they know just in case there's a role like Speedy's last name that tells us series but it would Definitely Help to see what people know

Oh def, I just meant to say that we shouldn't put stock into any speculation we make now later.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 17:45:06" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-29 17:39:15" ] [quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-29 17:33:33" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 17:31:45" ] I don't think trying to figure abilities out by series will get us too far. The abilities seem to be more based on individual characters, and most if not all of them have casts with varied professions / storylines. [/quote] Right, right. Last game showed us that at least. I know: Warriors, Good Omens, Assassin's Creed, Stranger Things[vaguely], Danganronpa, Persona 4, and Skullduggery Pheasant. [/quote] [b]It's fun speculating anyway, but fair[/b] I'll probably do my routine digging into people's posts to find out what series they know just in case there's a role like Speedy's last name that tells us series but it would Definitely Help to see what people know I definitely know: Warriors, Good Omens I have pretty decent knowledge of: Danganronpa, Skulduggery Pleasant I know very vaguely how this works due to friends: Stranger Things, Persona I can guess: Everything else, probably [/quote] Oh def, I just meant to say that we shouldn't put stock into any speculation we make now later. [/quote] That makes sense! Trying to figure out people's series is fun but it doesn't determine their alignment or role by any means
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 17:45:06:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-29 17:39:15:

Oh def, I just meant to say that we shouldn't put stock into any speculation we make now later.
That makes sense! Trying to figure out people's series is fun but it doesn't determine their alignment or role by any means
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Also Mothpool is canon
Also Mothpool is canon
Howdy do buckeroos! You can call me Delta. I use She/They pronouns, and I was here last round. As usual, I know very few of these fandoms, but I’ll jump in when possible! I do know a couple of these pretty well, so I hope I can figure something out :)
Also, Radio, that is one snazzy broadcast message

Warriors: I’ve read quite a bit of it!
Good Omens: I think I have the basic idea of what it’s about
Fire Emblem: Three Houses: I have very little knowledge about this, sorry!
Assassin's Creed: No idea :’)
Wheel of Time: Nope
Stranger Things: Mmmyes a fine show I have watched
Black Clover: Nope
Bleach: Nope
Tales of the Abyss: Nope
Danganronpa: Nope
Okami: Nope
Persona 4: Nope
Skulduggery Pleasant: Nope
Howdy do buckeroos! You can call me Delta. I use She/They pronouns, and I was here last round. As usual, I know very few of these fandoms, but I’ll jump in when possible! I do know a couple of these pretty well, so I hope I can figure something out :)
Also, Radio, that is one snazzy broadcast message

Warriors: I’ve read quite a bit of it!
Good Omens: I think I have the basic idea of what it’s about
Fire Emblem: Three Houses: I have very little knowledge about this, sorry!
Assassin's Creed: No idea :’)
Wheel of Time: Nope
Stranger Things: Mmmyes a fine show I have watched
Black Clover: Nope
Bleach: Nope
Tales of the Abyss: Nope
Danganronpa: Nope
Okami: Nope
Persona 4: Nope
Skulduggery Pleasant: Nope
vsQfZme.jpgGLNUHQw.png
So... the virus. We know it's not a mod ethereal. I don't think it's the 3P, I'm wondering if it's got anything to do with the way items work this time around. We were going to have an item rigger, maybe that was replaced with something else.

And @ role speculation, the alignments have nothing to do with the characters we chose so be careful with what you guess at. (Does that even make sense? Like, remember that the maf can read what we say ajdnfhskd.)
So... the virus. We know it's not a mod ethereal. I don't think it's the 3P, I'm wondering if it's got anything to do with the way items work this time around. We were going to have an item rigger, maybe that was replaced with something else.

And @ role speculation, the alignments have nothing to do with the characters we chose so be careful with what you guess at. (Does that even make sense? Like, remember that the maf can read what we say ajdnfhskd.)

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-29 17:59:01" ] So... the virus. We know it's not a mod ethereal. I don't think it's the 3P, I'm wondering if it's got anything to do with the way items work this time around. We were going to have an item rigger, maybe that was replaced with something else. And @ role speculation, the alignments have nothing to do with the characters we chose so be careful with what you guess at. (Does that even make sense? Like, remember that the maf can read what we say ajdnfhskd.) [/quote] It could just be a weird feature? I guess we'll see Yeah, I remember reading something in the rules about how heroes can be maf and villains can be town. But even though it is good to remember that maf can read everything we say, I'm a little confused as to how that relates skdhgk
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-29 17:59:01:

It could just be a weird feature? I guess we'll see

Yeah, I remember reading something in the rules about how heroes can be maf and villains can be town. But even though it is good to remember that maf can read everything we say, I'm a little confused as to how that relates skdhgk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117