Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-29 17:04:09" ] [quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-29 17:02:53" ] @/thatonespeedster Wrong game! Go play munchkin elsewhere. ;) [/quote] As someone who actually plays munchkin you can succ my toes >:3 [/quote] I have kneecaps of allure. You have to kiss my toes.
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-29 17:04:09:
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-29 17:02:53:
@/thatonespeedster Wrong game! Go play munchkin elsewhere. ;)
As someone who actually plays munchkin you can succ my toes >:3

I have kneecaps of allure. You have to kiss my toes.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-29 17:05:58" ] [quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-29 17:04:09" ] [quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-29 17:02:53" ] @/thatonespeedster Wrong game! Go play munchkin elsewhere. ;) [/quote] As someone who actually plays munchkin you can succ my toes >:3 [/quote] I have kneecaps of allure. You have to kiss my toes. [/quote] Are kneecaps a unit of measurement now
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-29 17:05:58:

Are kneecaps a unit of measurement now
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-29 17:05:58" ] [quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-29 17:04:09" ] [quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-29 17:02:53" ] @/thatonespeedster Wrong game! Go play munchkin elsewhere. ;) [/quote] As someone who actually plays munchkin you can succ my toes >:3 [/quote] I have kneecaps of allure. You have to kiss my toes. [/quote] I have questions
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-29 17:05:58:

I have questions
1DKhf3D.png
No...that was an munchkin item, night.

And no, you can not whine to the GM and level up, speedy.

https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-29 17:08:15" ] No...that was an munchkin item, night. And no, you can not whine to the GM and level up, speedy. [/quote] AWWW MAN
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-29 17:08:15:

AWWW MAN
1DKhf3D.png
Alright so in regards to general gameplay:

I still don't like lurkers, post, you joined the game on purpose. That said I want town and active mafia

I don't like posting readlists d/n 1, makes you more of a target.

I don't like roleclaims unless necessary

I still don't like lurkers, post, you joined the game on purpose. That said I want town and active mafia

1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-29 17:16:08" ] Alright so in regards to general gameplay: I still don't like lurkers, post, you joined the game on purpose. That said I want town and active mafia I don't like posting readlists d/n 1, makes you more of a target. I don't like roleclaims unless necessary [/quote] Active mafia? Lurkers are annoying, agreed, but I'd rather have a few long, meaningful posts a day than a lot of meaningless ones. Fluff is fine just try to contribute something also Agreed. I don't think there's much to go off of for readlists on the first few days anyway Roleclaims can be useful, but a) I don't want roleclaims all over the place, they ruin the game b) wait until you really have to and c) just because someone roleclaimed it doesn't mean that they're telling the truth. People taking roleclaims- or people's word in general- as fact annoys me so much On another note: Anyone have thoughts on any of the series listed and roles they could be? Warriors sounds like it would be either offensive- I mean, they are fighting cats- healing, because of medicine cats, or maybe something to do with talking to the dead? There is StarClan and all that. I... don't know what Good Omens would be. I know Good Omens but I have no clue what it could be. Danganronpa is probably some sort of killing role. So is Assassin's Creed, based on the title alone. Tales of the Abyss is probably something weird- I know close to nothing about it but what I do know makes me think it would be weird. Skulduggery Pleasant has more characters than there are hairs on my head and could literally be anything. This is again based on the title, but Wheel of Time sounds like some sort of revival/event-undoing thing? Because timetraveling? I don't actually know, though. I like guessing
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-29 17:16:08:

Active mafia?

Lurkers are annoying, agreed, but I'd rather have a few long, meaningful posts a day than a lot of meaningless ones. Fluff is fine just try to contribute something also
Agreed. I don't think there's much to go off of for readlists on the first few days anyway
Roleclaims can be useful, but a) I don't want roleclaims all over the place, they ruin the game b) wait until you really have to and c) just because someone roleclaimed it doesn't mean that they're telling the truth. People taking roleclaims- or people's word in general- as fact annoys me so much

On another note: Anyone have thoughts on any of the series listed and roles they could be?
Warriors sounds like it would be either offensive- I mean, they are fighting cats- healing, because of medicine cats, or maybe something to do with talking to the dead? There is StarClan and all that. I... don't know what Good Omens would be. I know Good Omens but I have no clue what it could be. Danganronpa is probably some sort of killing role. So is Assassin's Creed, based on the title alone. Tales of the Abyss is probably something weird- I know close to nothing about it but what I do know makes me think it would be weird. Skulduggery Pleasant has more characters than there are hairs on my head and could literally be anything. This is again based on the title, but Wheel of Time sounds like some sort of revival/event-undoing thing? Because timetraveling? I don't actually know, though. I like guessing
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
*scuttles in* Hey I'm Radio, he/him, fr +2.

Roleclaims are bad unless you need to save yourself or save/condemn someone else. I don't like leaving lurkers around, because we'll end up with a bunch of neutral reads later down the line instead of the smooth sailing from last game. Readlists don't make you a target unless the maf are into reverse psychology, imo? Idk what to say about the virus, especially if it isn't a mod ethereal. (Unless I'm remembering the sign up thread wrong ajfnfk,,)

Should we go over which series we know, aside from whoever said they only know theirs?
*scuttles in* Hey I'm Radio, he/him, fr +2.

Roleclaims are bad unless you need to save yourself or save/condemn someone else. I don't like leaving lurkers around, because we'll end up with a bunch of neutral reads later down the line instead of the smooth sailing from last game. Readlists don't make you a target unless the maf are into reverse psychology, imo? Idk what to say about the virus, especially if it isn't a mod ethereal. (Unless I'm remembering the sign up thread wrong ajfnfk,,)

Should we go over which series we know, aside from whoever said they only know theirs?

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Warriors: probably either defensive or offensive
Good Omens: depends, person most likely chose Crowley or Aziraphale.
FE: TH: okay I have....not played this yet
AC: killing role.
WoT: idk what this is I thought it was something else
ST: I'm gonna go with more of a kill lean? That, redirector, or roleblocker
Black Clover: dunno
Bleach: I mean. I know it's an anime. With...fighty looking guys
TotA: dunno
Danganronpa: I'm gonna go with an investigation lean.
Okami: I don't know enough to say
Persona 4: investigation or roleblocker, possibly vig but only for a specific character
Skullduggery Pheasant: character dependant, though something with magic maybe?
Warriors: probably either defensive or offensive
Good Omens: depends, person most likely chose Crowley or Aziraphale.
FE: TH: okay I have....not played this yet
AC: killing role.
WoT: idk what this is I thought it was something else
ST: I'm gonna go with more of a kill lean? That, redirector, or roleblocker
Black Clover: dunno
Bleach: I mean. I know it's an anime. With...fighty looking guys
TotA: dunno
Danganronpa: I'm gonna go with an investigation lean.
Okami: I don't know enough to say
Persona 4: investigation or roleblocker, possibly vig but only for a specific character
Skullduggery Pheasant: character dependant, though something with magic maybe?
1DKhf3D.png
I don't think trying to figure abilities out by series will get us too far. The abilities seem to be more based on individual characters, and most if not all of them have casts with varied professions / storylines.
I don't think trying to figure abilities out by series will get us too far. The abilities seem to be more based on individual characters, and most if not all of them have casts with varied professions / storylines.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117