Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117
Yo, it's me, Ember. I just got back home. (she/her, FR+2)

I would advise not to roleclaim unless it's late game, someone claimed your role, you have info, or to save yourself. DO NOT hint about it.

The virus makes me worry. Viruses infect, so Dragon made a good point.
Yo, it's me, Ember. I just got back home. (she/her, FR+2)

I would advise not to roleclaim unless it's late game, someone claimed your role, you have info, or to save yourself. DO NOT hint about it.

The virus makes me worry. Viruses infect, so Dragon made a good point.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Hello, everyone! Most of you were in the last game with me so I'll keep my intro brief. My name's Pichu, and my pronouns are she/her, but I'm fine with they/them too! I'm FR +3 (EST) and currently in college, where my schedule tends to be a bit sporadic but all of my classes are an hour long so I'm usually not gone for super long. Most of my classes are in the evening except on Wednesdays and Fridays where I have a class in the morning, so if I'm not too active then then that's why!

As for the series I know, I won't speculate too much since the game's just starting, but;

Warriors: Well, I would assume whoever chose this is playing as a cat since most (If not all?) of the characters are cats. In a past round, there was someone who played as a dragon and was mute due to the fact that they were an animal, and thus could only describe their opinions with roleplay-esque commands like *points to this person* rather than being able to contribute to discussion, and I feel like that could possibly be in play again? But I don't know for sure, of course.

Good Omens: I don't know too much about this one other than the fact that there are angels and maybe demons? Yeah, can't help too much there, lol.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses: I'm currently playing this game! I'm not too far in and it's my first FE game, but the troubling thing here is that there is MANY characters so speculating about who could potentially be the character being played as would be useless without any info. From what I understand, though, FE always has certain things to look out for, like swords, bows and arrows, axes, and even things like people who ride a pegasus or wyvern, so characters with a weapon or a character who rides an animal could be from FE.

Assassin's Creed: I am somewhat knowledgeable about these games, but I don't have super in-depth knowledge. Obviously there are assassins, but I know some of the other characters are real and fictional political figures, and since real people aren't allowed in this game it's definitely not one of the real people featured in the game of course. Even if the main character is always an assassin, if I recall they are assassins for a good cause so I could see a vig role if a character from this was Town, but a character from this being Mafia would obviously be a killing role most likely, and the ways in which they kill people is usually stealthy in nature such as with a blade they hide in their sleeve. It could also just not be someone who's an assassin despite the name of the series, though.

Wheel of Time: I know nothing about this series so I don't have any speculation on it.

Stranger Things: I don't know much about this either, though I do know in the last round someone chose this show and they played as one of the kids in the show, so perhaps they could be playing as the same character or one of the other kids. I know there's a monster(s?), as well, but I don't know their powers.

Black Clover: I know of this show! Mostly everyone in this show has magical powers, but much like FE speculating right now would be useless because almost everyone's magic is different. What I do know, though, is that their magic commonly comes out of books called Grimoires, so a character with powers stemming from that would likely be from this. (Though FE also has characters who have grimoires/tomes I believe, so that could be a possibility). The main character has no magic and instead has a sword that prevents people from using magic, so I think a role-blocking role could be possible if the person who chose Black Clover chose Asta.

Bleach: The most I know about this show is that I think a lot of the girls are pretty, lol. I used to have a friend who was into this show, but what they've told me about it has faded so I don't think I'd be of much use with this series. I know a lot of characters have swords and/or some sort of powered-up form, but that's about the extent of my knowledge.

Tales of the Abyss: I am not familiar with this series, so I can't speculate on this one either.

Danganronpa: While I haven't played the games / seen the anime myself, I know a fair amount about these games. There are a lot of characters and each have their own talents, so again speculating right now might not be a good idea, but I wouldn't doubt that there's some sort of investigative role due to the trials that take place in this game. Certain characters could have high potential for a killing role, but that doesn't necessarily mean Mafia, of course.

Okami: I want to play this game one day, but as of right now I don't know too much about it other than the main character Amaterasu. I believe the gameplay is drawing-based so I assume that's a part of Amaterasu's powers, but I don't know for sure. I don't know any of the other characters so I can't speculate on them, but if someone is playing as a wolf I wouldn't doubt it's Amaterasu.

Persona 4: My only Persona knowledge stems from Persona 5 for the most part, so I don't know too much about this game other than the power called Personas that exist throughout the whole series (Or so I assume). I know what most of the main characters look like, but that's pretty much all I know.

Skulduggery Pleasant: I want to read this one day because skeleton characters are always cool, but I have not yet read it. I know Skulduggery himself has fire powers, and I think the other main character does as well? But I'm sure they both have more powers than that, so I can't be too sure. Those are the only characters I have knowledge of, as well, so if the person who chose this isn't playing as one of the main characters then I don't know enough about the books to know who they could be.

And as for the virus that is now featured in this game, I don't really know what to make of it until/if Mimic reveals more about it so I can't really speculate on it yet, but I wouldn't doubt that it could cause some sort of chaos like the wave of plot bunnies last round.
Hello, everyone! Most of you were in the last game with me so I'll keep my intro brief. My name's Pichu, and my pronouns are she/her, but I'm fine with they/them too! I'm FR +3 (EST) and currently in college, where my schedule tends to be a bit sporadic but all of my classes are an hour long so I'm usually not gone for super long. Most of my classes are in the evening except on Wednesdays and Fridays where I have a class in the morning, so if I'm not too active then then that's why!

As for the series I know, I won't speculate too much since the game's just starting, but;

Warriors: Well, I would assume whoever chose this is playing as a cat since most (If not all?) of the characters are cats. In a past round, there was someone who played as a dragon and was mute due to the fact that they were an animal, and thus could only describe their opinions with roleplay-esque commands like *points to this person* rather than being able to contribute to discussion, and I feel like that could possibly be in play again? But I don't know for sure, of course.

Good Omens: I don't know too much about this one other than the fact that there are angels and maybe demons? Yeah, can't help too much there, lol.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses: I'm currently playing this game! I'm not too far in and it's my first FE game, but the troubling thing here is that there is MANY characters so speculating about who could potentially be the character being played as would be useless without any info. From what I understand, though, FE always has certain things to look out for, like swords, bows and arrows, axes, and even things like people who ride a pegasus or wyvern, so characters with a weapon or a character who rides an animal could be from FE.

Assassin's Creed: I am somewhat knowledgeable about these games, but I don't have super in-depth knowledge. Obviously there are assassins, but I know some of the other characters are real and fictional political figures, and since real people aren't allowed in this game it's definitely not one of the real people featured in the game of course. Even if the main character is always an assassin, if I recall they are assassins for a good cause so I could see a vig role if a character from this was Town, but a character from this being Mafia would obviously be a killing role most likely, and the ways in which they kill people is usually stealthy in nature such as with a blade they hide in their sleeve. It could also just not be someone who's an assassin despite the name of the series, though.

Wheel of Time: I know nothing about this series so I don't have any speculation on it.

Stranger Things: I don't know much about this either, though I do know in the last round someone chose this show and they played as one of the kids in the show, so perhaps they could be playing as the same character or one of the other kids. I know there's a monster(s?), as well, but I don't know their powers.

Black Clover: I know of this show! Mostly everyone in this show has magical powers, but much like FE speculating right now would be useless because almost everyone's magic is different. What I do know, though, is that their magic commonly comes out of books called Grimoires, so a character with powers stemming from that would likely be from this. (Though FE also has characters who have grimoires/tomes I believe, so that could be a possibility). The main character has no magic and instead has a sword that prevents people from using magic, so I think a role-blocking role could be possible if the person who chose Black Clover chose Asta.

Bleach: The most I know about this show is that I think a lot of the girls are pretty, lol. I used to have a friend who was into this show, but what they've told me about it has faded so I don't think I'd be of much use with this series. I know a lot of characters have swords and/or some sort of powered-up form, but that's about the extent of my knowledge.

Tales of the Abyss: I am not familiar with this series, so I can't speculate on this one either.

Danganronpa: While I haven't played the games / seen the anime myself, I know a fair amount about these games. There are a lot of characters and each have their own talents, so again speculating right now might not be a good idea, but I wouldn't doubt that there's some sort of investigative role due to the trials that take place in this game. Certain characters could have high potential for a killing role, but that doesn't necessarily mean Mafia, of course.

Okami: I want to play this game one day, but as of right now I don't know too much about it other than the main character Amaterasu. I believe the gameplay is drawing-based so I assume that's a part of Amaterasu's powers, but I don't know for sure. I don't know any of the other characters so I can't speculate on them, but if someone is playing as a wolf I wouldn't doubt it's Amaterasu.

Persona 4: My only Persona knowledge stems from Persona 5 for the most part, so I don't know too much about this game other than the power called Personas that exist throughout the whole series (Or so I assume). I know what most of the main characters look like, but that's pretty much all I know.

Skulduggery Pleasant: I want to read this one day because skeleton characters are always cool, but I have not yet read it. I know Skulduggery himself has fire powers, and I think the other main character does as well? But I'm sure they both have more powers than that, so I can't be too sure. Those are the only characters I have knowledge of, as well, so if the person who chose this isn't playing as one of the main characters then I don't know enough about the books to know who they could be.

And as for the virus that is now featured in this game, I don't really know what to make of it until/if Mimic reveals more about it so I can't really speculate on it yet, but I wouldn't doubt that it could cause some sort of chaos like the wave of plot bunnies last round.
Forum-Signature.png
I was a Pokemon last round and I could talk, so idk about the cat thing.
also I'm going to look up Bleach now I want to see pretty girls
I was a Pokemon last round and I could talk, so idk about the cat thing.
also I'm going to look up Bleach now I want to see pretty girls
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Then possibly a stump role is in play?
Then possibly a stump role is in play?
1DKhf3D.png
Hey, Moonbeams here... FR+2. School will probably keep me from being as active as I want to be but I'll try my best.

I know about Warriors, Good Omens, and Stranger Things... I also have some vague knowledge about assassins creed but not enough to help out.

I really want to read Wheel of Time and this might give me an excuse to start. 14 books seems like a lot though.

I'm a bit nervous about the whole virus thing but we shall see.
Hey, Moonbeams here... FR+2. School will probably keep me from being as active as I want to be but I'll try my best.

I know about Warriors, Good Omens, and Stranger Things... I also have some vague knowledge about assassins creed but not enough to help out.

I really want to read Wheel of Time and this might give me an excuse to start. 14 books seems like a lot though.

I'm a bit nervous about the whole virus thing but we shall see.
Maximillion.png
Okay, intro time: DOING THIS IN RP FORM, BECAUSE I CAN
Hello. I am Dragonclaw101, but you can call me what you'd wish. I suppose I use she-her pronouns, but that doesn't really matter now does it? I live in the time zone as stated by FR time, but I do not feel constrained by such measures, and will often be up when I should be asleep. Please ping me if you wish to get my attention, I want my notification box available for scarcer pings.

I rather like that we are starting out at night. It will loosen up my "no D1 lynch" as there will have been a phase before lynching. Although I'd still be careful: Don't automatically sus lurkers, as they may be town avoiding doing something sus. It's a tactic, and a rather decent one, to avoid suspicion and blend for as long as possible, town or maf.

I feel that the virus would most likely function like so:
There is a Patient 0, who can choose who to infect each night. There may be a doctor role that can specifically heal the infection, rather than the general doctor. After a set amount of time, people infected will die and become uncurable in the order they were turned (Patient 0, 1, 2 etc.). Perhaps they can still play, but I think not. The wincon could be to turn enough people so that when they die another person's wincon is achieved. I don't really know. There might not even be a player who looks to turn, and it is a mod thing.

That's all I have for now. I have to get back to my notes
Okay, intro time: DOING THIS IN RP FORM, BECAUSE I CAN
Hello. I am Dragonclaw101, but you can call me what you'd wish. I suppose I use she-her pronouns, but that doesn't really matter now does it? I live in the time zone as stated by FR time, but I do not feel constrained by such measures, and will often be up when I should be asleep. Please ping me if you wish to get my attention, I want my notification box available for scarcer pings.

I rather like that we are starting out at night. It will loosen up my "no D1 lynch" as there will have been a phase before lynching. Although I'd still be careful: Don't automatically sus lurkers, as they may be town avoiding doing something sus. It's a tactic, and a rather decent one, to avoid suspicion and blend for as long as possible, town or maf.

I feel that the virus would most likely function like so:
There is a Patient 0, who can choose who to infect each night. There may be a doctor role that can specifically heal the infection, rather than the general doctor. After a set amount of time, people infected will die and become uncurable in the order they were turned (Patient 0, 1, 2 etc.). Perhaps they can still play, but I think not. The wincon could be to turn enough people so that when they die another person's wincon is achieved. I don't really know. There might not even be a player who looks to turn, and it is a mod thing.

That's all I have for now. I have to get back to my notes
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Still looking for any action PM, guys! Even a no action PM is fine so I can mark you on my roster.
Still looking for any action PM, guys! Even a no action PM is fine so I can mark you on my roster.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@playerpichu Was that dragon character able to speak in canon? If anything, it'd be Ammy from Okami who would be mute, unless they didn't pick her.
@playerpichu Was that dragon character able to speak in canon? If anything, it'd be Ammy from Okami who would be mute, unless they didn't pick her.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
The frightmare from how to train your dragon movie series(round 1) had no method of vocal communication unless you are also a dragon from that franchise.

The frightmare from how to train your dragon movie series(round 1) had no method of vocal communication unless you are also a dragon from that franchise.

https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
... What if Ammy can only communicate through MS Paint art.
... What if Ammy can only communicate through MS Paint art.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117