Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117
Rp...form...later
Rp...form...later
1DKhf3D.png
Hi! I forgot this was going on, and forgot to sub! Yay! I'm Tweeter, and I take He/She pronouns now. I absolutely have no idea what's going on in most games I play, so I rarely contribute!

Alrighty, I'll take a look at possible abilities later, but for Okami it could be so. Many. Things. Bombs, wind summoning, cutting stuff with air, summoning lilypads, summoning trees, turning it to day, like holy heck.

Love the game, and ended up getting killed right before I fought Orochi. Oof.
Hi! I forgot this was going on, and forgot to sub! Yay! I'm Tweeter, and I take He/She pronouns now. I absolutely have no idea what's going on in most games I play, so I rarely contribute!

Alrighty, I'll take a look at possible abilities later, but for Okami it could be so. Many. Things. Bombs, wind summoning, cutting stuff with air, summoning lilypads, summoning trees, turning it to day, like holy heck.

Love the game, and ended up getting killed right before I fought Orochi. Oof.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Ooh, turning it to day or night would be cool. Have to be one or two shot to not completely break the game though.
Ooh, turning it to day or night would be cool. Have to be one or two shot to not completely break the game though.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@RadioReprise

Yep, what Mimic said! I think it depends on what the base series is, honestly; for example, the dragons in Wings of Fire and Flight Rising can speak, though they don't speak a human language. Still, when those have been entered in past games (I know FR has been entered but I don't think WoF has been entered from what I recall) they could speak since they have the sentience to be able to. While the dragons in HTTYD can communicate through body language, they are for the most part normal animals (Aside from, y'know, being a dragon, lol) so that's a good point, since the cats in Warriors speak to each other I think whoever is playing as the character from Warriors can probably speak. I wouldn't doubt that Amaterasu cannot speak in this game, but that would depend on if the person who chose Okami even chose her in the first place, as from what I know there are also plenty of human characters one could choose who can speak. (And of course there could just not be any role in this game that doesn't have the ability to speak, but I thought I should speculate on that in case that does come up again since obviously that would be difficult for the person to communicate without prior explanation).
@RadioReprise

Yep, what Mimic said! I think it depends on what the base series is, honestly; for example, the dragons in Wings of Fire and Flight Rising can speak, though they don't speak a human language. Still, when those have been entered in past games (I know FR has been entered but I don't think WoF has been entered from what I recall) they could speak since they have the sentience to be able to. While the dragons in HTTYD can communicate through body language, they are for the most part normal animals (Aside from, y'know, being a dragon, lol) so that's a good point, since the cats in Warriors speak to each other I think whoever is playing as the character from Warriors can probably speak. I wouldn't doubt that Amaterasu cannot speak in this game, but that would depend on if the person who chose Okami even chose her in the first place, as from what I know there are also plenty of human characters one could choose who can speak. (And of course there could just not be any role in this game that doesn't have the ability to speak, but I thought I should speculate on that in case that does come up again since obviously that would be difficult for the person to communicate without prior explanation).
Forum-Signature.png
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-30 09:12:34" ] ... What if Ammy can only communicate through MS Paint art. [/quote] I also support this theory and would love that, lol
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-30 09:12:34:
... What if Ammy can only communicate through MS Paint art.

I also support this theory and would love that, lol
Forum-Signature.png
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not her, I just don't think there's any other characters that not being able to speak in the thread would fit.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not her, I just don't think there's any other characters that not being able to speak in the thread would fit.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="playerpichu" date="2019-08-30 09:22:39" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-30 09:12:34" ] ... What if Ammy can only communicate through MS Paint art. [/quote] I also support this theory and would love that, lol [/quote] [img]https://i.ibb.co/k008dWY/Untitled199.png[/img]
playerpichu wrote on 2019-08-30 09:22:39:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-30 09:12:34:
... What if Ammy can only communicate through MS Paint art.

I also support this theory and would love that, lol
Untitled199.png

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
The white wolf received a small jab to the nose with a wooden stick, a small green shape bouncing about their nose. "Nope, not us. Totally not us. Stupid mutt!"
The white wolf received a small jab to the nose with a wooden stick, a small green shape bouncing about their nose. "Nope, not us. Totally not us. Stupid mutt!"

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I will talk normally like this on most occasions, and I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I could not resist the art program bork.
I will talk normally like this on most occasions, and I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I could not resist the art program bork.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Sksjd I see we’re already starting to rp

It’s understandable for there to be not much action the first day but some people haven’t posted yet, just reminding them: @Beheaded @Melonwings @WarpedCream101 wakey wakey maf game for playing
Sksjd I see we’re already starting to rp

It’s understandable for there to be not much action the first day but some people haven’t posted yet, just reminding them: @Beheaded @Melonwings @WarpedCream101 wakey wakey maf game for playing
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117