Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44
[quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2019-04-07 13:20:36" ] [quote name="@MorRioghan" date="2019-04-07 09:08:23" ] [quote name="Comba" date="2019-04-07 08:55:56" ] [b]god if i had been up still we could have maybe avoided this[/b] gotten v88 to vote for nera instead of shadow and switched my vote though, to be fair, hindsight is 20/20 and nera could easily be town too on another note, I'm going on an 8 hour road trip today so i'll only have maybe one post other than this [/quote] @/comba [b]I feel the same. I wish I would've been up so that we could have avoided this altogether.[/b] Alas, I had already been up past midnight EST and really needed to get some sleep. I waited until the last possible moment (for me) before casting my vote... Also, have fun on your road trip! [/quote] It's not really 'taking credit for' (bad wording on my part) but this was the thing I was squinting at. 'If I had been here to tell everyone what to do...' I don't know. It just felt a little... off, is all. [/quote] @MagykalWagykal I was the last person to vote for Shadow other than V88. If I had been online to be able to switch my vote, we wouldn't have lost someone that we could have solidly proven was a town member. However, I was asleep before V88 brought this information to light, so I couldn't do anything about it. That's all I was saying. I voted for him, it's a shame that I did.
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2019-04-07 13:20:36:
@MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-07 09:08:23:
Comba wrote on 2019-04-07 08:55:56:
god if i had been up still we could have maybe avoided this
gotten v88 to vote for nera instead of shadow and switched my vote
though, to be fair, hindsight is 20/20 and nera could easily be town too

on another note, I'm going on an 8 hour road trip today so i'll only have maybe one post other than this
@/comba
I feel the same. I wish I would've been up so that we could have avoided this altogether. Alas, I had already been up past midnight EST and really needed to get some sleep. I waited until the last possible moment (for me) before casting my vote...

Also, have fun on your road trip!

It's not really 'taking credit for' (bad wording on my part) but this was the thing I was squinting at. 'If I had been here to tell everyone what to do...'

I don't know. It just felt a little... off, is all.

@MagykalWagykal
I was the last person to vote for Shadow other than V88. If I had been online to be able to switch my vote, we wouldn't have lost someone that we could have solidly proven was a town member. However, I was asleep before V88 brought this information to light, so I couldn't do anything about it. That's all I was saying.

I voted for him, it's a shame that I did.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan

Ohhh, THAT'S what you meant. I totally knew that it was such a close decision... yep... I'm smart like that

Alright. Misinterpretation on my part, carry on. :)
@MorRioghan

Ohhh, THAT'S what you meant. I totally knew that it was such a close decision... yep... I'm smart like that

Alright. Misinterpretation on my part, carry on. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
[quote name="MorRioghan" date="2019-04-07 13:24:40" ] [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2019-04-07 13:20:36" ] [quote name="@MorRioghan" date="2019-04-07 09:08:23" ] [quote name="Comba" date="2019-04-07 08:55:56" ] god if i had been up still we could have maybe avoided this[ gotten v88 to vote for nera instead of shadow and switched my vote though, to be fair, hindsight is 20/20 and nera could easily be town too on another note, I'm going on an 8 hour road trip today so i'll only have maybe one post other than this [/quote] @/comba I feel the same. I wish I would've been up so that we could have avoided this altogether. Alas, I had already been up past midnight EST and really needed to get some sleep. I waited until the last possible moment (for me) before casting my vote... Also, have fun on your road trip! [/quote] It's not really 'taking credit for' (bad wording on my part) but this was the thing I was squinting at. 'If I had been here to tell everyone what to do...' I don't know. It just felt a little... off, is all. [/quote] @/MagykalWagykal I was the last person to vote for Shadow other than V88. If I had been online to be able to switch my vote, we wouldn't have lost someone that [b]we could have solidly proven was a town member.[/b] However, I was asleep before V88 brought this information to light, so I couldn't do anything about it. That's all I was saying. I voted for him, it's a shame that I did. [/quote] Actually, the fruit vendor is not always town aligned, but yes it was a shame, and it raises suspicion on V88, but to be honest I still don't know what to think of them. Maybe they gave up, but do we really think mafia would so clearly out themselves like that? I still have some big suspicions, but honestly my gut says panicked townie. I could probably get behind a lynch, but honestly I'd like to see more first.
MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-07 13:24:40:
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2019-04-07 13:20:36:
@MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-07 09:08:23:
Comba wrote on 2019-04-07 08:55:56:
god if i had been up still we could have maybe avoided this[
gotten v88 to vote for nera instead of shadow and switched my vote
though, to be fair, hindsight is 20/20 and nera could easily be town too

on another note, I'm going on an 8 hour road trip today so i'll only have maybe one post other than this
@/comba
I feel the same. I wish I would've been up so that we could have avoided this altogether. Alas, I had already been up past midnight EST and really needed to get some sleep. I waited until the last possible moment (for me) before casting my vote...

Also, have fun on your road trip!

It's not really 'taking credit for' (bad wording on my part) but this was the thing I was squinting at. 'If I had been here to tell everyone what to do...'

I don't know. It just felt a little... off, is all.

@/MagykalWagykal
I was the last person to vote for Shadow other than V88. If I had been online to be able to switch my vote, we wouldn't have lost someone that we could have solidly proven was a town member. However, I was asleep before V88 brought this information to light, so I couldn't do anything about it. That's all I was saying.

I voted for him, it's a shame that I did.

Actually, the fruit vendor is not always town aligned, but yes it was a shame, and it raises suspicion on V88, but to be honest I still don't know what to think of them. Maybe they gave up, but do we really think mafia would so clearly out themselves like that? I still have some big suspicions, but honestly my gut says panicked townie. I could probably get behind a lynch, but honestly I'd like to see more first.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
To be honest, if I had more time to think about it, I probably would have tied the vote. I still sussed V88, but wasn't sure what to think about her recent posts. @MagykalWagykal Since you already roleclaimed, can you post the results you got so far? That would be helpful. Also, a bit of a correction: [quote]My most definitive example of this was House of Lies, although [b]Cog[/b] told me earlier that it's been deleted...[/quote] I told you, not Cog. ^ ^
To be honest, if I had more time to think about it, I probably would have tied the vote. I still sussed V88, but wasn't sure what to think about her recent posts.

@MagykalWagykal Since you already roleclaimed, can you post the results you got so far? That would be helpful.

Also, a bit of a correction:
Quote:
My most definitive example of this was House of Lies, although Cog told me earlier that it's been deleted...

I told you, not Cog. ^ ^
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
it's so quiet, say something peoples ^
it's so quiet, say something peoples ^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Skydancer10 I've already said so much, don't know what else to add. I was kind of staying quiet to give others the opportunity to add in their two-cents, or potentially V88 to come in and offer some defense as to why he openly voted for someone he truly believed to be town...
@Skydancer10 I've already said so much, don't know what else to add. I was kind of staying quiet to give others the opportunity to add in their two-cents, or potentially V88 to come in and offer some defense as to why he openly voted for someone he truly believed to be town...
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan
That's what I'm hoping for as well. I think a lot of people are offline, which is frustrating when our time is decreasing before the end of the night.
@MorRioghan
That's what I'm hoping for as well. I think a lot of people are offline, which is frustrating when our time is decreasing before the end of the night.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Skydancer10 It certainly is frustrating. It might not always seem like nights are as important, but some of us have to figure out where we want to use our abilities.. our rolecards.. That part of strategy is just as important.
@Skydancer10 It certainly is frustrating. It might not always seem like nights are as important, but some of us have to figure out where we want to use our abilities.. our rolecards.. That part of strategy is just as important.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
Hey guys, I was busy today. I was planning to go to sleep now - it's after 1am here after all - but then I remembered I hadn't yet sent in my action, and after catching up I felt the need to say a few things.

In regards to some suspicion I've seen directed at me relating to the RB situation:

I may be shooting myself in the foot here, but-
the only situation where I would be confident enough as scum to lie about being roleblocked there, would be if Magy or Comba(or both) were scumbuddies with me. I appreciate that you guys all seem to think pretty highly of my skills, but taking a risk like that without any information or help would be way too much, even for me.

The whole thing with V88 and the pomegranate makes me think that they may actually be town. If they were scum then surely they would have told their scumbuddies about it first, and... Why would they even mention the pomegranate if they were scum? Why would scum do something as obviously scummy as admitting they thought the person they were voting for was town? Scared, unhelpful and grossly negligent, yes- but this seems like a bad town rather than a bad scum.

@MagykalWagykal, some advice for the future. If you don't want to lie, simply decline to answer the question. You can say "I don't think it's a good idea to reveal if I'm an investigator or not."

And I'd like to second Ember's request- Since you've already revealed yourself to the enemy, if you are the investigator it would be extremely helpful if you could share your results from last night.
Hey guys, I was busy today. I was planning to go to sleep now - it's after 1am here after all - but then I remembered I hadn't yet sent in my action, and after catching up I felt the need to say a few things.

In regards to some suspicion I've seen directed at me relating to the RB situation:

I may be shooting myself in the foot here, but-
the only situation where I would be confident enough as scum to lie about being roleblocked there, would be if Magy or Comba(or both) were scumbuddies with me. I appreciate that you guys all seem to think pretty highly of my skills, but taking a risk like that without any information or help would be way too much, even for me.

The whole thing with V88 and the pomegranate makes me think that they may actually be town. If they were scum then surely they would have told their scumbuddies about it first, and... Why would they even mention the pomegranate if they were scum? Why would scum do something as obviously scummy as admitting they thought the person they were voting for was town? Scared, unhelpful and grossly negligent, yes- but this seems like a bad town rather than a bad scum.

@MagykalWagykal, some advice for the future. If you don't want to lie, simply decline to answer the question. You can say "I don't think it's a good idea to reveal if I'm an investigator or not."

And I'd like to second Ember's request- Since you've already revealed yourself to the enemy, if you are the investigator it would be extremely helpful if you could share your results from last night.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Also, I stand by my statement that it would be a waste to lynch me. I'm smart, I have a fairly useful role, and I'm town. Those three put together mean that it's really not a great idea for fellow town to want to lynch me. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense for scum to want me dead - either by lynch or by murder. I expect the only reason why they haven't killed me yet is the fact that they assumed they'd be able to get me lynched, since there was already a degree of heat on me. Unfortunately for them, I'm notoriously difficult to lynch.
Also, I stand by my statement that it would be a waste to lynch me. I'm smart, I have a fairly useful role, and I'm town. Those three put together mean that it's really not a great idea for fellow town to want to lynch me. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense for scum to want me dead - either by lynch or by murder. I expect the only reason why they haven't killed me yet is the fact that they assumed they'd be able to get me lynched, since there was already a degree of heat on me. Unfortunately for them, I'm notoriously difficult to lynch.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44