Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Katz pwyw art! [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi there and welcome to my art shop! I've always struggled with pricing and maintenance and all that, so I've finally decided to open a very laid back art shop. This art shop is pwyw, but please be fair- I accept 35g/kt as my minimum, and whatever you pay after that will be a reflection of the quality of art you will get in return. I draw in my spare time and I am home for a single full day every week, with a few hours here and there. All art will be done within the week, and usually less.

Ground rules:
-The minimum payment is 25g/kt, no exceptions.
-I will do multi orders. If you have many dragons that need art, I will do up to 3 per order.
-I accept gems as payment! I also have a plethora of dragons in the "for sale" tab in my lair that if you buy I'll take that purchase as payment
-I reserve the right to turn down any order for any given reason, and I also reserve the right to use all these art pieces as examples! However, if for some reason you'd prefer I didn't use your art as an example, maybe just let me know :) I don't bite!
-As for payment, please send a one-way CR with payment. I will accept when the art is finished and then will promptly send you your artwork! I will not start your piece until I've gotten a pending CR. Or a DM if you prefer that way!

-As of 5/15/19, I'm now putting some edit limits. (Does not effect orders taking before 5/15!!)
-I will do 2 major lineart edits max, and anything after that I will charge 10kt for each one. Please understand that lineart changes set me back quite a bit!!
-I will do any amount of small fixes, such as adding something in that I might have forgotten (such as apparel). I will also change colors if necessary!
-If I've sent you a pose sketch and you approve it, understand that if you want the pose changed after I've lined and colored, I will charge a very hefty fee depending on complexity. Please PLEASE tell me if you don't like a pose; fixing before the lining process begins is crucial. Having to re-do a pose post-coloring is basically doing a second piece for free.

Art examples:
All can be found here!

currently: awaiting payment from,
working on,
Hi there and welcome to my art shop! I've always struggled with pricing and maintenance and all that, so I've finally decided to open a very laid back art shop. This art shop is pwyw, but please be fair- I accept 35g/kt as my minimum, and whatever you pay after that will be a reflection of the quality of art you will get in return. I draw in my spare time and I am home for a single full day every week, with a few hours here and there. All art will be done within the week, and usually less.

Ground rules:
-The minimum payment is 25g/kt, no exceptions.
-I will do multi orders. If you have many dragons that need art, I will do up to 3 per order.
-I accept gems as payment! I also have a plethora of dragons in the "for sale" tab in my lair that if you buy I'll take that purchase as payment
-I reserve the right to turn down any order for any given reason, and I also reserve the right to use all these art pieces as examples! However, if for some reason you'd prefer I didn't use your art as an example, maybe just let me know :) I don't bite!
-As for payment, please send a one-way CR with payment. I will accept when the art is finished and then will promptly send you your artwork! I will not start your piece until I've gotten a pending CR. Or a DM if you prefer that way!

-As of 5/15/19, I'm now putting some edit limits. (Does not effect orders taking before 5/15!!)
-I will do 2 major lineart edits max, and anything after that I will charge 10kt for each one. Please understand that lineart changes set me back quite a bit!!
-I will do any amount of small fixes, such as adding something in that I might have forgotten (such as apparel). I will also change colors if necessary!
-If I've sent you a pose sketch and you approve it, understand that if you want the pose changed after I've lined and colored, I will charge a very hefty fee depending on complexity. Please PLEASE tell me if you don't like a pose; fixing before the lining process begins is crucial. Having to re-do a pose post-coloring is basically doing a second piece for free.

Art examples:
All can be found here!

currently: awaiting payment from,
working on,
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
a good old bump since this is finally open!
(And a note that I'm home for the next bunch of hours so turnaround time is relatively low!)
a good old bump since this is finally open!
(And a note that I'm home for the next bunch of hours so turnaround time is relatively low!)
up! still looking for work!
up! still looking for work!
@Katzaklaw your art is so good!! would you mind doing this girl? I'll send the payment rn c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43121624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431217/43121624_350.png[/img] [/url] thank you!!
@Katzaklaw

your art is so good!!

would you mind doing this girl? I'll send the payment rn c:

43121624_350.png

thank you!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@Katzaklaw Hey there! :D I really like your art style, and if you want could you draw this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49378904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493790/49378904_350.png[/img] [/url] I know the apparels are... not the easiest, so ill send a more than the minimum. Altho could you possibly make him look mad/like hes about to kill someone? There is other art in his bio if you need any references, as well as lore ^^
@Katzaklaw

Hey there! :D I really like your art style, and if you want could you draw this guy?

49378904_350.png

I know the apparels are... not the easiest, so ill send a more than the minimum.
Altho could you possibly make him look mad/like hes about to kill someone? There is other art in his bio if you need any references, as well as lore ^^
katiguracom1-CROP.png
@pheelthemoment
Of course! I'll get started either tonight or very early tomorrow :) Thank-you!!
@pheelthemoment
Of course! I'll get started either tonight or very early tomorrow :) Thank-you!!
@Lenoria01
I'd love to give it a try!
@Lenoria01
I'd love to give it a try!
@pheelthemoment Tried my best to capture her personality! If there's anything you'd like changed, please do let me know! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jAbruuA.png[/img] https://i.imgur.com/jAbruuA.png @Lenoria01 I did a basic sketch of expression/pose for your piece before i went to sleep last night and will hopefully be finishing it later today! Here's a sneak peek :) *edit: worth noting i still have to add the apparel, but i do that after the basic sketch! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b45081f9c8d308fa8579b85242706889.png[/img]
@pheelthemoment
Tried my best to capture her personality! If there's anything you'd like changed, please do let me know!

jAbruuA.png
https://i.imgur.com/jAbruuA.png

@Lenoria01
I did a basic sketch of expression/pose for your piece before i went to sleep last night and will hopefully be finishing it later today! Here's a sneak peek :) *edit: worth noting i still have to add the apparel, but i do that after the basic sketch!
b45081f9c8d308fa8579b85242706889.png
@Katzaklaw

Oh nice, that looke pretty cool so far! :D

And dont worry, take your time :3
@Katzaklaw

Oh nice, that looke pretty cool so far! :D

And dont worry, take your time :3
katiguracom1-CROP.png
@Katzaklaw aaa thank you so much!!! i love how it came out [emoji=guardian love size=2] it looks perfect to me c:
@Katzaklaw

aaa thank you so much!!! i love how it came out it looks perfect to me c:
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7