Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We were so close to winning. :( Well, good job, good game. Awesome detective work towards the end, @EmbertheSkywing and @Skydancer10! You both really brought out a whole new level of gameplay. I was impressed! and also a little annoyed since we Mafs thought we were going to win xD

Good job to Morri, that was some pretty good scumplaying! If Cognitive and I hadn't been subject to nightkills... *Magykal groans*

Ah vell. Good game to you all! Excellent work, I had a great time. :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We were so close to winning. :( Well, good job, good game. Awesome detective work towards the end, @EmbertheSkywing and @Skydancer10! You both really brought out a whole new level of gameplay. I was impressed! and also a little annoyed since we Mafs thought we were going to win xD

Good job to Morri, that was some pretty good scumplaying! If Cognitive and I hadn't been subject to nightkills... *Magykal groans*

Ah vell. Good game to you all! Excellent work, I had a great time. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Yo, we won? FOR REAL???

I thought for sure I was going to ruin this for everyone XD

Thank you all so much for playing, this has been an awesome first mafia experience and it was really great getting to know all of you! @MorRioghan you are a really great player! You honestly had me questioning by the end of that last night and I almost switched my vote!

I've had a lot of fun, great game, you guys. ^^
Yo, we won? FOR REAL???

I thought for sure I was going to ruin this for everyone XD

Thank you all so much for playing, this has been an awesome first mafia experience and it was really great getting to know all of you! @MorRioghan you are a really great player! You honestly had me questioning by the end of that last night and I almost switched my vote!

I've had a lot of fun, great game, you guys. ^^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Yeah thank you everyone. It was a great first game. I thought I might have had it for a few moments, but when I went to sleep I had a pretty good idea it had gone the other way. @Skydancer10 Good job making the right choice there at the end. What was it that tipped me off in the end? I'm curious.

Good job everyone else, as well. It was a great game, a lot of fun overall. I learned a bit, made a few mistakes, had to adapt and try to use them to my advantage. It was definitely educational. Next game, just you wait. I might actually think before I make a fool of myself haha.
Yeah thank you everyone. It was a great first game. I thought I might have had it for a few moments, but when I went to sleep I had a pretty good idea it had gone the other way. @Skydancer10 Good job making the right choice there at the end. What was it that tipped me off in the end? I'm curious.

Good job everyone else, as well. It was a great game, a lot of fun overall. I learned a bit, made a few mistakes, had to adapt and try to use them to my advantage. It was definitely educational. Next game, just you wait. I might actually think before I make a fool of myself haha.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
Thank you for the game @Stormdreamer!

And thanks for a fun fame everyone. I was really hoping to get a town role, but I hope I did all right as maf.
Thank you for the game @Stormdreamer!

And thanks for a fun fame everyone. I was really hoping to get a town role, but I hope I did all right as maf.
vV5jbm.png
@MorRioghan
Honestly, it was a really big gut feeling before I even started looking at the evidence. Plus, I figured if Ember was mafia, they might try to come up with something to "prove" they're town. Like you said, as town hider, there was no evidence.

You did very well though, thank you for making my brain work so hard! XD I also noticed you signed up for the Welcome to the Show mafia game, so I guess we'll be playing together again soon. ^^
@MorRioghan
Honestly, it was a really big gut feeling before I even started looking at the evidence. Plus, I figured if Ember was mafia, they might try to come up with something to "prove" they're town. Like you said, as town hider, there was no evidence.

You did very well though, thank you for making my brain work so hard! XD I also noticed you signed up for the Welcome to the Show mafia game, so I guess we'll be playing together again soon. ^^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Skydancer10 that'll be a whole different type of game lol. B*stars can be annoying and you can't trust the word of anyone. You can literally lunch the mod. It's insanity... Or I think it will be.
@Skydancer10 that'll be a whole different type of game lol. B*stars can be annoying and you can't trust the word of anyone. You can literally lunch the mod. It's insanity... Or I think it will be.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
To be clear, I've never actually played one, just sort of did some research on it so I know a little what I"m getting myself into.
To be clear, I've never actually played one, just sort of did some research on it so I know a little what I"m getting myself into.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
Good game, everyone! :) @MorRioghan Like Sky said, you’re a good player! You also made me wonder if you’re actually town and I was just going crazy a few times. XD And I didn’t mean to insult you in any way. @MagykalWagykal [quote]Ember, when you read this, thank you for defending my integrity even if it bashed my scumteam. xD[/quote] You’re welcome. :)
Good game, everyone! :)

@MorRioghan Like Sky said, you’re a good player! You also made me wonder if you’re actually town and I was just going crazy a few times. XD And I didn’t mean to insult you in any way.

@MagykalWagykal
Quote:
Ember, when you read this, thank you for defending my integrity even if it bashed my scumteam. xD

You’re welcome. :)

tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@Embertheskywing Thank you, but I'm still not sure it's a good thing to be that convincing of a liar. I was thinking at the end to go full frontal attack on Sky, but I was like... nah that'll just make me seem more suspicious. You're a good player too, especially coming from such a position where you couldn't really prove anything.
@Embertheskywing Thank you, but I'm still not sure it's a good thing to be that convincing of a liar. I was thinking at the end to go full frontal attack on Sky, but I was like... nah that'll just make me seem more suspicious. You're a good player too, especially coming from such a position where you couldn't really prove anything.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44