she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@SkyDancer10 I wasn't sure when V88 first brought that up. I did give them a chance and waited for their response, but they never did.
@SkyDancer10 I wasn't sure when V88 first brought that up. I did give them a chance and waited for their response, but they never did.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@EmbertheSkywing
I'll be honest, I don't really have much for you. I'm placing my vote on Mori and here's why:
  • They said they never voted with Magy, but they did vote with Cog for the first two days. I suspect the only reason they didn't vote V88 the next night was to break this pattern.
  • They showed only slight suspicion towards Magy (not enough to lynch, as I said before) and Cog showed the same to them. I can't quote, but on the day Solcie was lynched, Cog claimed a "process of elimination," stating that they thought I was clear, Ember was uncertain, Mori was leaning scum, but not enough to lynch, so they voted Solcie. This strikes me as Mori and Cog working together.
  • The way they jumped on the V88 pomegranate situation.
  • As I said before the aggression towards Ember but at this point it's become a WIFOM. I can't tell if that really is them arguing for town or not.
  • My gut
  • The only thing Ember has done that made me squint was the V88 vote, everything else strikes me as pretty town.

@/all my fellow townies who have died, I'm so sorry if I lose this for us ;-;
@EmbertheSkywing
I'll be honest, I don't really have much for you. I'm placing my vote on Mori and here's why:
  • They said they never voted with Magy, but they did vote with Cog for the first two days. I suspect the only reason they didn't vote V88 the next night was to break this pattern.
  • They showed only slight suspicion towards Magy (not enough to lynch, as I said before) and Cog showed the same to them. I can't quote, but on the day Solcie was lynched, Cog claimed a "process of elimination," stating that they thought I was clear, Ember was uncertain, Mori was leaning scum, but not enough to lynch, so they voted Solcie. This strikes me as Mori and Cog working together.
  • The way they jumped on the V88 pomegranate situation.
  • As I said before the aggression towards Ember but at this point it's become a WIFOM. I can't tell if that really is them arguing for town or not.
  • My gut
  • The only thing Ember has done that made me squint was the V88 vote, everything else strikes me as pretty town.

@/all my fellow townies who have died, I'm so sorry if I lose this for us ;-;
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@EmbertheSkywing
If you're lying, I will be (slightly) shocked and (very) impressed. XD
@EmbertheSkywing
If you're lying, I will be (slightly) shocked and (very) impressed. XD
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
The final lockdown. No further votes will be counted. Please do not post before I get the EoTD post up.

This will take a while because it's the end of game haha ;)

I'll have to keep you guys in suspense a bit sorry :3
The final lockdown. No further votes will be counted. Please do not post before I get the EoTD post up.

This will take a while because it's the end of game haha ;)

I'll have to keep you guys in suspense a bit sorry :3
jghAv2V.png
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie
Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime
Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire @EccentricElf23
End of Day 5

It is the final day, and you know it deep down in your gut. Make the right decision, survive this day, and there will be no more of this. Make the wrong decision, and all the effort that your and your comrades have made will be in vain.

Perhaps this is why all of you stay up until midnight, trying to talk, trying to decide who is the guilty party out of the two other people.

The night comes quicker than you expect it to be, and you shakily whisper out a name, aware of the weight of the decision you make. Two other whispers sound out from next to you, and converge together in the middle of the clearing to form the name that you dearly hope is guilty.

You hear clapping from behind you, and whip your head around to find a misty silhouette of a man that you do not recognise. Even though he is only in mist form, you can sense the power emanating from him.

You are not left wondering about his identity for long, however, because his voice is something you have heard over and over for the past few days.

"So... you guys managed to figure it out. I am impressed." He looks at both of you, expecting to see signs of joy, but so many things are going on in your mind that you do not know what to say or feel.

You've won. Now what is to become of you? What happened to the people who have dissolved into mist? Why are you here? Who put you here? Who is this man, and why is he able to do all the misty glowy stuff?

The man blinks in confusion at the lack of smiles from you two, before chuckling in amusement.

"Oh, my pitiful humans. Your brains can't process your feelings and memories over the past few days that quickly, can you? How cute. You'd make great pets for my daughter."

With a snap of his fingers, everything starts crumbling around you. The earth beneath you starts to loosen and slide in all directions, and you feel yourself slipping. Darkness envelopes you, but there is one last thing you hear before you lose consciousness:
My, my. Did you really think you'd have a happy ending after winning?

You wake up, and find yourself in a giant jar with oxygen holes at the sides. A giant tweezer comes in from the top and boops you on the head. You then see giant fingers grab the jar and shake it, throwing you brutally towards the walls of the jar.

Overwhelmed from the shaking and at your predictament, you faint again, but once again you hear a young, cheerful voice before you succumb to the darkness:

"Thank you, daddy! I've finished writing my story, and I now have new pets to play with!!"
MorRioghan has been lynched. They were mafia redirector.
Town has won the game!
but you can never escape from modgod bwahahah
Everyone may now post in the thread~
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie
Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime
Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire @EccentricElf23
End of Day 5

It is the final day, and you know it deep down in your gut. Make the right decision, survive this day, and there will be no more of this. Make the wrong decision, and all the effort that your and your comrades have made will be in vain.

Perhaps this is why all of you stay up until midnight, trying to talk, trying to decide who is the guilty party out of the two other people.

The night comes quicker than you expect it to be, and you shakily whisper out a name, aware of the weight of the decision you make. Two other whispers sound out from next to you, and converge together in the middle of the clearing to form the name that you dearly hope is guilty.

You hear clapping from behind you, and whip your head around to find a misty silhouette of a man that you do not recognise. Even though he is only in mist form, you can sense the power emanating from him.

You are not left wondering about his identity for long, however, because his voice is something you have heard over and over for the past few days.

"So... you guys managed to figure it out. I am impressed." He looks at both of you, expecting to see signs of joy, but so many things are going on in your mind that you do not know what to say or feel.

You've won. Now what is to become of you? What happened to the people who have dissolved into mist? Why are you here? Who put you here? Who is this man, and why is he able to do all the misty glowy stuff?

The man blinks in confusion at the lack of smiles from you two, before chuckling in amusement.

"Oh, my pitiful humans. Your brains can't process your feelings and memories over the past few days that quickly, can you? How cute. You'd make great pets for my daughter."

With a snap of his fingers, everything starts crumbling around you. The earth beneath you starts to loosen and slide in all directions, and you feel yourself slipping. Darkness envelopes you, but there is one last thing you hear before you lose consciousness:
My, my. Did you really think you'd have a happy ending after winning?

You wake up, and find yourself in a giant jar with oxygen holes at the sides. A giant tweezer comes in from the top and boops you on the head. You then see giant fingers grab the jar and shake it, throwing you brutally towards the walls of the jar.

Overwhelmed from the shaking and at your predictament, you faint again, but once again you hear a young, cheerful voice before you succumb to the darkness:

"Thank you, daddy! I've finished writing my story, and I now have new pets to play with!!"
MorRioghan has been lynched. They were mafia redirector.
Town has won the game!
but you can never escape from modgod bwahahah
Everyone may now post in the thread~
jghAv2V.png
Thank you so much for playing the game! All of you did amazingly, especially the newer players (oh my gosh how?? I was literally a confused potato just sitting in the thread and doing nothing for my first few games) :o

Congrats on town for winning, but mafia played well as well!

Also I am so sorry for the flavor because it was absolutely horrible haha, this is why I do not write at all

Here are the mafia and spectator chats for you guys to read through!
Mafia Chat
Spectator Chat

I would like to say a big thank you to @Polygone for helping me review my setup and answering a few of my questions :3

I would like to also thank @Skydancer10 for subbing in and @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime for volunteering to be subs (sorry that you didn't get to actually play!) <3
Thank you so much for playing the game! All of you did amazingly, especially the newer players (oh my gosh how?? I was literally a confused potato just sitting in the thread and doing nothing for my first few games) :o

Congrats on town for winning, but mafia played well as well!

Also I am so sorry for the flavor because it was absolutely horrible haha, this is why I do not write at all

Here are the mafia and spectator chats for you guys to read through!
Mafia Chat
Spectator Chat

I would like to say a big thank you to @Polygone for helping me review my setup and answering a few of my questions :3

I would like to also thank @Skydancer10 for subbing in and @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime for volunteering to be subs (sorry that you didn't get to actually play!) <3
jghAv2V.png
Role list:
MorRioghan - Mafia Redirector
Comba - Town Roleblocker
Eccentric / Sky - Town JOAT (1-shot doc, cop, vig)
Shimmerwing - Town Doublevoter
Shadowlugia711 - Town Fruit Vendor
V88 - Town Watcher
EmberTheSkywing - Town Hider
Nerasis - Town Tracker
MagykalWagykal - Mafia Rolecop
Cognitive - Mafia Ninja
Sevlyna - Town Jailer
Solcie - Town Hunter

Action log:
Night 1
Comba roleblocks Magy -> roleblocks Nera instead
V88 watches self ->Shadow and V88 has visited
Cog kills Ember (maf kill w ninja) -> Ember does not die
Ember hides behind Sevlyna -> Ember does not die
Nera tracks V88 ->Roleblocked
Mor redirects Comba to Nera ->Comba now roleblocks Nera
Shadow gives Pomegranate to V88 ->V88 gets Pomegranite
Eccentric/Skydancer invests Magy -> Magy is mafia
Magy sees Nera's role -> Nera is tracker

Night 2
Comba roleblocks Nerasis -> roleblocks Ember instead
Cog kills Nera (maf kill w ninja) -> Nera dies
Mor redirects Comba to Ember -> Comba roleblocks Ember instead
V88 watches Ember -> Comba visited Ember
Ember hides behind Sevlyna -> gets roleblocked
Nera tracks Sky -> Nera ded
Magy sees Sevlyna's role -> Sev is jailer

Night 3
Sevlyna jails Solcie -> Solcie is rbed + protected
Sky vig kills Magy -> Magy dies
Ember hides behind Solcie -> Ember lives
Cog kills Comba (maf kill w ninja) -> Comba dies
Mor redirects Comba to Sevlyna -> Comba did not use ability so nothing happens
Magy sees Sky's role -> Sky is JOAT

Night 4
Morri kills Sevlyna -> Sev dies
Sky uses heal on self -> gets redirected to Ember
Morri redirects Sky to Ember -> Sky heals Ember instead
Ember hides behind Sky -> Ember does not die
Role list:
MorRioghan - Mafia Redirector
Comba - Town Roleblocker
Eccentric / Sky - Town JOAT (1-shot doc, cop, vig)
Shimmerwing - Town Doublevoter
Shadowlugia711 - Town Fruit Vendor
V88 - Town Watcher
EmberTheSkywing - Town Hider
Nerasis - Town Tracker
MagykalWagykal - Mafia Rolecop
Cognitive - Mafia Ninja
Sevlyna - Town Jailer
Solcie - Town Hunter

Action log:
Night 1
Comba roleblocks Magy -> roleblocks Nera instead
V88 watches self ->Shadow and V88 has visited
Cog kills Ember (maf kill w ninja) -> Ember does not die
Ember hides behind Sevlyna -> Ember does not die
Nera tracks V88 ->Roleblocked
Mor redirects Comba to Nera ->Comba now roleblocks Nera
Shadow gives Pomegranate to V88 ->V88 gets Pomegranite
Eccentric/Skydancer invests Magy -> Magy is mafia
Magy sees Nera's role -> Nera is tracker

Night 2
Comba roleblocks Nerasis -> roleblocks Ember instead
Cog kills Nera (maf kill w ninja) -> Nera dies
Mor redirects Comba to Ember -> Comba roleblocks Ember instead
V88 watches Ember -> Comba visited Ember
Ember hides behind Sevlyna -> gets roleblocked
Nera tracks Sky -> Nera ded
Magy sees Sevlyna's role -> Sev is jailer

Night 3
Sevlyna jails Solcie -> Solcie is rbed + protected
Sky vig kills Magy -> Magy dies
Ember hides behind Solcie -> Ember lives
Cog kills Comba (maf kill w ninja) -> Comba dies
Mor redirects Comba to Sevlyna -> Comba did not use ability so nothing happens
Magy sees Sky's role -> Sky is JOAT

Night 4
Morri kills Sevlyna -> Sev dies
Sky uses heal on self -> gets redirected to Ember
Morri redirects Sky to Ember -> Sky heals Ember instead
Ember hides behind Sky -> Ember does not die
jghAv2V.png
Also!! [quote name="MorRioghan" date="2019-04-13 19:08:17" ] Sevlyna is the Jailer, a confirmed town member. [/quote] @MorRioghan town cops usually are alignment cops ("Your target is town/mafia"), so you do not actually have to show Sev's role to prove that you are the cop. Therefore you could actually just have said Sev was town, so on the next day you could just say the alignment of one alive person to gain more credibility?? (because investing on a dead person is sometimes seen with a "coincidence? I think not" attitude uwu Also, Magy flipped rolecop, so the probability of having another rolecop is pretty low. but I'm so impressed that you did so well, considering that you're new to mafia! Hope to see you around again ^w^ edit: actually on further thought, claiming to have gotten Sev's result again might have been a better idea because Sky's role could be confirmed so you would have been confirmed scum if you announced that Ember was town / Sky was scum, so ignore my suggestion--but I guess the takeaway is that you also could have just claimed to know the alignment if you worry about not being able to back the claim up next time :3
Also!!
MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-13 19:08:17:
Sevlyna is the Jailer, a confirmed town member.

@MorRioghan town cops usually are alignment cops ("Your target is town/mafia"), so you do not actually have to show Sev's role to prove that you are the cop. Therefore you could actually just have said Sev was town, so on the next day you could just say the alignment of one alive person to gain more credibility?? (because investing on a dead person is sometimes seen with a "coincidence? I think not" attitude uwu

Also, Magy flipped rolecop, so the probability of having another rolecop is pretty low.

but I'm so impressed that you did so well, considering that you're new to mafia! Hope to see you around again ^w^

edit: actually on further thought, claiming to have gotten Sev's result again might have been a better idea because Sky's role could be confirmed so you would have been confirmed scum if you announced that Ember was town / Sky was scum, so ignore my suggestion--but I guess the takeaway is that you also could have just claimed to know the alignment if you worry about not being able to back the claim up next time :3
jghAv2V.png
oh and there's a thing called the Interflight Mafia Hub and they have a discord and a pinglist for mafia games so go check that out :3

It was fun to mod this game, so thank you to all of you--players, subs and specs alike--for participating and making my modding enjoyable! I hope to see you guys around in the mafia community :)
oh and there's a thing called the Interflight Mafia Hub and they have a discord and a pinglist for mafia games so go check that out :3

It was fun to mod this game, so thank you to all of you--players, subs and specs alike--for participating and making my modding enjoyable! I hope to see you guys around in the mafia community :)
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44