Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 464 465 466 467 468 ... 765 766
I think we should make a killer change and exile the actual killer but there might be a better solution ¯\_(?)_/¯
I think we should make a killer change and exile the actual killer but there might be a better solution ¯\_(?)_/¯
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
@ShinyDecidueye

In the even of a killer change, the new killer kills the previous killer as their first kill.
@ShinyDecidueye

In the even of a killer change, the new killer kills the previous killer as their first kill.
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Assuming the killer was Angsar and who was most likely going to be exiled this round, we could probably end the game.
Assuming the killer was Angsar and who was most likely going to be exiled this round, we could probably end the game.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
id much rather continue watching this, though i know my say wont change anything seeing that i got exiled. the new killer can always have killed the previous one for a start. just a small suggestion. also can I be added to the next pinglist?
id much rather continue watching this, though i know my say wont change anything seeing that i got exiled. the new killer can always have killed the previous one for a start. just a small suggestion. also can I be added to the next pinglist?
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
So I just finished reading up on everything that happened and I would like to give my two cents about this whole deal.

This round was practically over before Zona fell off the face of the earth, we were just waiting for the kill before we all turned around and exiled Ansgar. The only real thing this changes is that instead of 8 people to vote against Zona we have 9.

Doing a killer change is pointless right now, all it will do is make it so whoever ends up as killer will have a much easier time winning as *all* of our previous clues will mean absolutely nothing and considering our numbers are down to 9 and may even drop to 8 depending on how the killer change is handled means killer only has to kill 4 to win. Personally? I don’t like our odds.

Long story short I think we should just cut our losses take the win and call this game done.
So I just finished reading up on everything that happened and I would like to give my two cents about this whole deal.

This round was practically over before Zona fell off the face of the earth, we were just waiting for the kill before we all turned around and exiled Ansgar. The only real thing this changes is that instead of 8 people to vote against Zona we have 9.

Doing a killer change is pointless right now, all it will do is make it so whoever ends up as killer will have a much easier time winning as *all* of our previous clues will mean absolutely nothing and considering our numbers are down to 9 and may even drop to 8 depending on how the killer change is handled means killer only has to kill 4 to win. Personally? I don’t like our odds.

Long story short I think we should just cut our losses take the win and call this game done.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
I gotta agree with Z. It was a great game, and loved the lore it gave me for Igneae. I for one, would like to participate in a new round, and I might ping a friend. (Don't she's already been pinged way too much BUT FRIEND.)
I gotta agree with Z. It was a great game, and loved the lore it gave me for Igneae. I for one, would like to participate in a new round, and I might ping a friend. (Don't she's already been pinged way too much BUT FRIEND.)
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@Starwindrider can I join the next game?
@Starwindrider can I join the next game?
G2RhoSz.png Cinnabar Plaguebringer
Please e N d the game let me have my hiatus hh gf hdhg
Please e N d the game let me have my hiatus hh gf hdhg

yuh
I understand everyone's desire to end the game. Even with my want to continue i dont wanna like. Have people that dont wanna play just because i do. Dunno. Still bummed . But i wont be angry if we just end it here :( . Hopefully i can get into another when i can
I understand everyone's desire to end the game. Even with my want to continue i dont wanna like. Have people that dont wanna play just because i do. Dunno. Still bummed . But i wont be angry if we just end it here :( . Hopefully i can get into another when i can
giphy.gif
[quote name="HolyShipper" date="2020-08-02 05:59:15" ] @SweetToothArt @ShinyDecidueye @YoukaiMinori @FruitAndFlour @Grow @Tynethyne Heya folks! Due to the killer going inactive, we have to either make a killer change and continue the round, or post one last exile - as if the clan had exiled the killer - and end the game with a civillian win. The players who are still alive please dm me -in 24 hours- and tell me if you'd rather continue or end the game! Edit: In the event of a killer change, one of the civillians -chosen by rng- will become the new killer and the game will keep going as normal. No other role will be effected - Seer's Sights or Guard's self guards will not be replaced. [/quote] Hi hello how are u Only 3 people dm'd me with their final decision, so everyone else, please do so on either discord dms or here
HolyShipper wrote on 2020-08-02 05:59:15:
@SweetToothArt @ShinyDecidueye @YoukaiMinori @FruitAndFlour @Grow @Tynethyne
Heya folks!

Due to the killer going inactive, we have to either make a killer change and continue the round, or post one last exile - as if the clan had exiled the killer - and end the game with a civillian win.

The players who are still alive please dm me -in 24 hours- and tell me if you'd rather continue or end the game!

Edit: In the event of a killer change, one of the civillians -chosen by rng- will become the new killer and the game will keep going as normal. No other role will be effected - Seer's Sights or Guard's self guards will not be replaced.

Hi hello how are u
Only 3 people dm'd me with their final decision, so everyone else, please do so on either discord dms or here
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2 ... 464 465 466 467 468 ... 765 766