Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 765 766
Aren't you gonna link the main thing to here?

Oh man, it was fun being a guard and protecting myself every round

Oh man, it was fun being a guard and protecting myself every round
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
@Zaviei And then my Singularity brings a ton of feathers and starts infodumping about them. Like: "Oh this one's from a Sweetpuff, did you know that females are actually darker than females? It's very little, so most dragons don't notice. But, here, look closely..." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45813270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458133/45813270_350.png[/img] [/url] She was my character in the last game. But she died way too early, so I'm changing to shake up my luck a little~
@Zaviei

And then my Singularity brings a ton of feathers and starts infodumping about them. Like:
"Oh this one's from a Sweetpuff, did you know that females are actually darker than females? It's very little, so most dragons don't notice. But, here, look closely..."

45813270_350.png

She was my character in the last game. But she died way too early, so I'm changing to shake up my luck a little~
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
I think having a different thread for discussions is pretty convenient.
I have a habit of not posting on these threads at all...
I think having a different thread for discussions is pretty convenient.
I have a habit of not posting on these threads at all...
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Im excited to play with yall next round!
Im excited to play with yall next round!
IikKNU4.png Sam || They/It/He || PST
TUMBLR || LINK
ACOZFAh.png
eswSnrS.png
[quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2018-10-28 08:23:45" ] Aren't you gonna link the main thing to here? [/quote] @ShinyDecidueye I did.
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2018-10-28 08:23:45:

@ShinyDecidueye I did.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@ShinyDecidueye

Wait, you can do that?! That's kinda unfair. There should be a rule against guards protecting themselves or they're basically immortal.
@ShinyDecidueye

Wait, you can do that?! That's kinda unfair. There should be a rule against guards protecting themselves or they're basically immortal.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@Sparkbreeze Yes it is! It helps since we don't clog up the main thread with OOC posts. Also, here we can arrange RP out of the game with our characters and get to know each other!
@Sparkbreeze Yes it is! It helps since we don't clog up the main thread with OOC posts. Also, here we can arrange RP out of the game with our characters and get to know each other!
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
@Peachyminn
There hasn't really been much discussion at all on the main thread, other than roleplaying and the occasional player saying they think they've figured something out.
Hopefully I'll actually post here a little.
@Peachyminn
There hasn't really been much discussion at all on the main thread, other than roleplaying and the occasional player saying they think they've figured something out.
Hopefully I'll actually post here a little.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Well it might be fun to rp around as vitomir :P. Good luck everyone so i assume we starting today? Instead of on the 30th
Well it might be fun to rp around as vitomir :P. Good luck everyone so i assume we starting today? Instead of on the 30th
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@ShinyDecidueye Seriously?! Oh that's rich! and i suddenly got possessed by peter pan right now You should change your UN to ImmortalDecidueye now~
@ShinyDecidueye Seriously?! Oh that's rich! and i suddenly got possessed by peter pan right now You should change your UN to ImmortalDecidueye now~
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png