Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 462 463 464 465 466 ... 765 766
I would love the read a lengthy analysis on who the killer can be haha
I would love the read a lengthy analysis on who the killer can be haha
._. poor Zhao though. He has to suffer without Pardofelis to support him.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Okay so after sifting through all the kills, and reading through them a few times, here are the notes I made:

The First Kill
  • While the bird is likely just a GM created opportunity for the killer to get into Crowley's den it's not a detail we should overlook to much, because it at least says that the killer can sit outside the healer's den without anyone noticing/finding it weird
  • We've mentioned it a few times but I want to bring our attention back to the "shuffling noises". It is never stated what makes that sound, we all know this, and while it has been mentioned that it could be feet, or a cloak, but I propose a new idea what if it means the killer has a wingspan large enough that their wings dragged as they snuck into Crowley's den
  • The door being open was mentioned which, considering a later kill I'll get back to this point tells me that they can't lockpick and just got lucky with Crowley
  • The weapon they used was small, from Crowley's perspective specifically as the kills are written from the perspective of the victim. Since Crowley is a small species that implies that the killer is likely as small as or smaller cause why would you use a weapon that is small if you're a larger dragon?
  • Ignae, yes I'm still assuming guard for the night was Ignae, was able to pull the killers tail and knock them down which says that they likely aren't a skilled fighter because anyone with even basic fighting knowledge knows stances that help to keep your balance in those sorts of situations, hence them being unskilled in combat

Second Kill
  • Not a super big thing but the mention of doors is oddly important in every kill, especially in this kill, where it wouldn't be that big of a deal unless the open door is a sign that the killer is already in the house waiting for Candice
  • Another oddly specific detail that I want to mention is a chill is mentioned from the "winds blowing", it might not mean anything but I feel like small details like that are really important sometimes
  • Assuming they were in the house when Candice arrived, based upon the open door, they are either stealthy enough or adept enough at illusionary magic to cloak themselves from a literally seer
  • Speaking of strong magic, they created a whole room with a floor solid enough for a relatively light dragon to walk on, which is imo a pretty high level of magic, though maybe not someone who is the best at magic
  • There is actually no mention in the whole kill as to how the tree ended up falling on them, which I find kind of odd, but considering later evidence it isn't hard to assume they brute forced it

Third Kill
  • This is the second kill where the cold has been mentioned before all hell breaks loose, but it may just be a creative choice for drama
  • They are not stealthy enough to go unnoticed by Hyjink (yes this is what I'm calling her) but normal/stealthy enough to go to her den at night unquestioned
  • "A slight glow peeking through the window, the door broken into splinters, and the figure charging towards her." To me, this says that the killer very literally blew the door to pieces with magic, but I could be wrong
  • The killer could stand toe to toe with Hyjink for long enough for the assassin to lose her footing, which is ultimately what gets her killer, which would imply that they have at least some combat abilities, or they just have the ability to overpower her via brute strength
  • Hyjink was specifically shoved into a wall as a way to knock her out, that is a very weird method to incapacitate someone if you're skilled in fighting, but it makes a lot of sense if you're stronger by a larger margin, though the fact that they didn't grapple her makes me thing they're not physically imposing
  • The killer had enough physical prowess to drag, if not carry, Hyjink to a cliff and roll or throw her off. It is really bloody hard to move around a lot of dead weight like that, which leads back, once more, to the killer being physically strong. Dead weight is heavier than anything else (just try dragging a friend across a floor as opposed to giving them a piggy back ride or something. If they're being willingly moved the weight feels less significant, but moving someone against their will is much harder to accomplish)

Now onto analyzing the clan! I will be skipping myself and any exiled/killed dragons for obvious reasons.

First up:
Virgo
  • Around the same size as most of the victims
  • No mention of physical prowess so it's hard to gauge what he's capable of physically
  • "even help the mages with organizing scrolls and etc" this implies that he at the very least has a base knowledge of magic though I doubt it's enough to create the illusions we saw in kill two
  • It is mentioned that he is in fact loud, but I don't think there's much here
Overall Virgo seems mostly harmless and not very sus, if at all

Grizelda
  • Once more, around the same size as our victims
  • No mention of physical prowess
  • Her lack of light magic is mentioned which makes me hesitant to call her a suspect
  • Exits are mentioned, which could tie back to doors but that feels like a stretch
Overall, she's not really sus and seems unlikely to impossible as killer

Chance
  • She's blind, and as I stated ages ago she seems unlikely as a killer thanks to well, being blind and I highly doubt she can manage to make an illusion considering this handycap
  • She can only navigate via her familiar and since we've only ever seen a killer and not a small animal prowling around I'd say it's not chance
If Chance is guilty then so is Crowley

Allium
  • She is bloody huge compared to all of our victims, I don't think she could fit in anyone's den
  • "She is a neat freak and a germaphobe" mud was mentioned in the second kill, and I implied earlier that the killer likely used brute force to knock the tree down, I don't think Allium would be able to manage that all things considered
  • "nor is she able to use magic" Do I need to say more?
I will eat my own foot if Allium turns out to be killer

Ansgar
  • Was originally a centaur, which makes me think he likely has at least some physical prowess, but that is a bit of a stretch
  • He can in fact use light magic which would be easy to tie back to illusions as vision is all light based
  • He can shift between centaur, fae, and noc from how I understand it which makes me a little nervous about really saying anything size based
He is very sus, and a bit of a wild card, I'm not certain how I feel about whether he is or isn't killer

Lennon
  • He's a fae, he's tiny, I think that's all I need to say here
  • He does have "fairly good strength in battle" but I'm not sure that means he could overpower someone 5 times his size, or knock a tree down on another fae
Kind of sus but he's small so unlikely

Oliander
  • A guardian, bloody huge, probably couldn't fit in anyone's den though she is strong
  • Specifically stated that she is quiet, which could be tied into her being stealthy so eh
She is lorge and no mention of magic is made, nor is she a light dragon, so she seems unlikely

Seraphine
  • Around the same size as all of our victims, and has giant wings which could be the shuffling that was heard night one as mentioned before.
  • killing off friends has been used as defenses before, I would not be shocked if attacking Crowley first had been an attempt at an alibi
  • He doesn't talk often and the killer hasn't spoken once which is honestly kind of unusual for the game
  • He "knows little in the ways of magic" but being an arcane dragon by birth, a little magic is relative for them and he is technically capable of it
  • It's mentioned that he is quiet, which could be tied to stealth which would also explain some of the more stealthy moments
  • He's a mail carrier, it wouldn't be too out of place to see him wandering around at everyone else's dens since that is his job.
Honestly he seems hella sus to me

Zhao Yun
  • An imp, giant and physically imposing, but likely too small to fit into any of the dens to even attempt most of these kills
  • "an expert strategist" which could be why Crowley was attacked first but that feels too obvious
  • No mention of magic and he's a lightning dragon which doesn't strike me haha as suspicious
He seems like an attempt at a scapegoat but unlikely at best

Brandy
  • A guardian, though she does have a smaller wing span which could be used in theory as a way for her to bs her way into homes, but that feels unlikely
  • Is a merc so she likely has some past training which doesn't match up with a lot of what we've seen from our killer so far
  • She has "very little magic" and considering she's a plague dragon I don't think she would have access to any illusion spells
Overall she seems very unsus, probably innocent imo

That took way too long to write up, I hope it makes sense.

Long story short is that my biggest suspect is Seraphine, feel free to debate any of these points with me.

Edit: I feel like I should ping @unicornponies so they have a chance to debate with me if they'd like
Okay so after sifting through all the kills, and reading through them a few times, here are the notes I made:

The First Kill
  • While the bird is likely just a GM created opportunity for the killer to get into Crowley's den it's not a detail we should overlook to much, because it at least says that the killer can sit outside the healer's den without anyone noticing/finding it weird
  • We've mentioned it a few times but I want to bring our attention back to the "shuffling noises". It is never stated what makes that sound, we all know this, and while it has been mentioned that it could be feet, or a cloak, but I propose a new idea what if it means the killer has a wingspan large enough that their wings dragged as they snuck into Crowley's den
  • The door being open was mentioned which, considering a later kill I'll get back to this point tells me that they can't lockpick and just got lucky with Crowley
  • The weapon they used was small, from Crowley's perspective specifically as the kills are written from the perspective of the victim. Since Crowley is a small species that implies that the killer is likely as small as or smaller cause why would you use a weapon that is small if you're a larger dragon?
  • Ignae, yes I'm still assuming guard for the night was Ignae, was able to pull the killers tail and knock them down which says that they likely aren't a skilled fighter because anyone with even basic fighting knowledge knows stances that help to keep your balance in those sorts of situations, hence them being unskilled in combat

Second Kill
  • Not a super big thing but the mention of doors is oddly important in every kill, especially in this kill, where it wouldn't be that big of a deal unless the open door is a sign that the killer is already in the house waiting for Candice
  • Another oddly specific detail that I want to mention is a chill is mentioned from the "winds blowing", it might not mean anything but I feel like small details like that are really important sometimes
  • Assuming they were in the house when Candice arrived, based upon the open door, they are either stealthy enough or adept enough at illusionary magic to cloak themselves from a literally seer
  • Speaking of strong magic, they created a whole room with a floor solid enough for a relatively light dragon to walk on, which is imo a pretty high level of magic, though maybe not someone who is the best at magic
  • There is actually no mention in the whole kill as to how the tree ended up falling on them, which I find kind of odd, but considering later evidence it isn't hard to assume they brute forced it

Third Kill
  • This is the second kill where the cold has been mentioned before all hell breaks loose, but it may just be a creative choice for drama
  • They are not stealthy enough to go unnoticed by Hyjink (yes this is what I'm calling her) but normal/stealthy enough to go to her den at night unquestioned
  • "A slight glow peeking through the window, the door broken into splinters, and the figure charging towards her." To me, this says that the killer very literally blew the door to pieces with magic, but I could be wrong
  • The killer could stand toe to toe with Hyjink for long enough for the assassin to lose her footing, which is ultimately what gets her killer, which would imply that they have at least some combat abilities, or they just have the ability to overpower her via brute strength
  • Hyjink was specifically shoved into a wall as a way to knock her out, that is a very weird method to incapacitate someone if you're skilled in fighting, but it makes a lot of sense if you're stronger by a larger margin, though the fact that they didn't grapple her makes me thing they're not physically imposing
  • The killer had enough physical prowess to drag, if not carry, Hyjink to a cliff and roll or throw her off. It is really bloody hard to move around a lot of dead weight like that, which leads back, once more, to the killer being physically strong. Dead weight is heavier than anything else (just try dragging a friend across a floor as opposed to giving them a piggy back ride or something. If they're being willingly moved the weight feels less significant, but moving someone against their will is much harder to accomplish)

Now onto analyzing the clan! I will be skipping myself and any exiled/killed dragons for obvious reasons.

First up:
Virgo
  • Around the same size as most of the victims
  • No mention of physical prowess so it's hard to gauge what he's capable of physically
  • "even help the mages with organizing scrolls and etc" this implies that he at the very least has a base knowledge of magic though I doubt it's enough to create the illusions we saw in kill two
  • It is mentioned that he is in fact loud, but I don't think there's much here
Overall Virgo seems mostly harmless and not very sus, if at all

Grizelda
  • Once more, around the same size as our victims
  • Her lack of light magic is mentioned which makes me hesitant to call her a suspect
  • Exits are mentioned, which could tie back to doors but that feels like a stretch
Overall, she's not really sus and seems unlikely to impossible as killer

Chance
  • She's blind, and as I stated ages ago she seems unlikely as a killer thanks to well, being blind and I highly doubt she can manage to make an illusion considering this handycap
  • She can only navigate via her familiar and since we've only ever seen a killer and not a small animal prowling around I'd say it's not chance
If Chance is guilty then so is Crowley

Allium
  • She is bloody huge compared to all of our victims, I don't think she could fit in anyone's den
  • "She is a neat freak and a germaphobe" mud was mentioned in the second kill, and I implied earlier that the killer likely used brute force to knock the tree down, I don't think Allium would be able to manage that all things considered
  • "nor is she able to use magic" Do I need to say more?
I will eat my own foot if Allium turns out to be killer

Ansgar
  • Was originally a centaur, which makes me think he likely has at least some physical prowess, but that is a bit of a stretch
  • He can in fact use light magic which would be easy to tie back to illusions as vision is all light based
  • He can shift between centaur, fae, and noc from how I understand it which makes me a little nervous about really saying anything size based
He is very sus, and a bit of a wild card, I'm not certain how I feel about whether he is or isn't killer

Lennon
  • He's a fae, he's tiny, I think that's all I need to say here
  • He does have "fairly good strength in battle" but I'm not sure that means he could overpower someone 5 times his size, or knock a tree down on another fae
Kind of sus but he's small so unlikely

Oliander
  • A guardian, bloody huge, probably couldn't fit in anyone's den though she is strong
  • Specifically stated that she is quiet, which could be tied into her being stealthy so eh
She is lorge and no mention of magic is made, nor is she a light dragon, so she seems unlikely

Seraphine
  • Around the same size as all of our victims, and has giant wings which could be the shuffling that was heard night one as mentioned before.
  • killing off friends has been used as defenses before, I would not be shocked if attacking Crowley first had been an attempt at an alibi
  • He doesn't talk often and the killer hasn't spoken once which is honestly kind of unusual for the game
  • He "knows little in the ways of magic" but being an arcane dragon by birth, a little magic is relative for them and he is technically capable of it
  • It's mentioned that he is quiet, which could be tied to stealth which would also explain some of the more stealthy moments
  • He's a mail carrier, it wouldn't be too out of place to see him wandering around at everyone else's dens since that is his job.
Honestly he seems hella sus to me

Zhao Yun
  • An imp, giant and physically imposing, but likely too small to fit into any of the dens to even attempt most of these kills
  • "an expert strategist" which could be why Crowley was attacked first but that feels too obvious
  • No mention of magic and he's a lightning dragon which doesn't strike me haha as suspicious
He seems like an attempt at a scapegoat but unlikely at best

Brandy
  • A guardian, though she does have a smaller wing span which could be used in theory as a way for her to bs her way into homes, but that feels unlikely
  • Is a merc so she likely has some past training which doesn't match up with a lot of what we've seen from our killer so far
  • She has "very little magic" and considering she's a plague dragon I don't think she would have access to any illusion spells
Overall she seems very unsus, probably innocent imo

That took way too long to write up, I hope it makes sense.

Long story short is that my biggest suspect is Seraphine, feel free to debate any of these points with me.

Edit: I feel like I should ping @unicornponies so they have a chance to debate with me if they'd like
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Vote count for those not on Discord:

Seraphine: 8
Vote count for those not on Discord:

Seraphine: 8
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
I don't have anything to really preface this with, so just going to get into the defense lol.

I don't see how someone who doesn't know much if at all about magic could conjure an illusion that was as encompassing as the one Candice experienced. I didn't take into account his flight for anything, and even then, arcane dragons aren't really known for illusions.

While he doesn't talk much, that's in social situations, not an in-home murder. He's better with one-on-one talking, and there's no reason he wouldn't talk in a kill since he's not fully mute.

Don't have anything to say on killing off friends first, I usually pick whoever will make it easiest to construct a defense off of rather than in-game friends so I've got no real reason to kill Crowley first. I guess it could cause drama and be interesting? but like. idc much on that
I don't have anything to really preface this with, so just going to get into the defense lol.

I don't see how someone who doesn't know much if at all about magic could conjure an illusion that was as encompassing as the one Candice experienced. I didn't take into account his flight for anything, and even then, arcane dragons aren't really known for illusions.

While he doesn't talk much, that's in social situations, not an in-home murder. He's better with one-on-one talking, and there's no reason he wouldn't talk in a kill since he's not fully mute.

Don't have anything to say on killing off friends first, I usually pick whoever will make it easiest to construct a defense off of rather than in-game friends so I've got no real reason to kill Crowley first. I guess it could cause drama and be interesting? but like. idc much on that
mHUvNoS.png
[quote name="CrazyAKApanda" date="2020-07-24 20:51:12" ] ._. poor Zhao though. He has to suffer without Pardofelis to support him. [/quote] Big sad..
CrazyAKApanda wrote on 2020-07-24 20:51:12:

Big sad..
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@CrazyAKApanda

Could you please remove your latest post from the thread? I'm not asking as a mod or anything, I say this as someone who is deeply upset and disturbed by the post. It's graphic, it's unsettling, and I for one am still upset about the kill in the first place so being forced to look at your graphic description of that kill is not enjoyable, to say the least.
@CrazyAKApanda

Could you please remove your latest post from the thread? I'm not asking as a mod or anything, I say this as someone who is deeply upset and disturbed by the post. It's graphic, it's unsettling, and I for one am still upset about the kill in the first place so being forced to look at your graphic description of that kill is not enjoyable, to say the least.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
I tried not to make it graphic, but i will remove it.
I tried not to make it graphic, but i will remove it.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Hello everyone! It has come to attention that there has been a rule break during the game. We are discussing what we will do about it, but for now, we would like to remind everyone that sharing your role with anyone, at any point of the game is not allowed.
Thank you!
Hello everyone! It has come to attention that there has been a rule break during the game. We are discussing what we will do about it, but for now, we would like to remind everyone that sharing your role with anyone, at any point of the game is not allowed.
Thank you!
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
@SweetToothArt @Peanutbuttergay @zona @FruitAndFlour @RedCode @unicornponies
Hiya, a reminder that we need your votes please!
@SweetToothArt @Peanutbuttergay @zona @FruitAndFlour @RedCode @unicornponies
Hiya, a reminder that we need your votes please!
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
1 2 ... 462 463 464 465 466 ... 765 766