Can't wait! Sounds like fun! :D
8fF5e4Q.pngnT7stzD.pngJGMlR4f.png
Signed up~~ ^-^ First CYOA game on here. Can't wait to see how it goes. :D
Signed up~~ ^-^ First CYOA game on here. Can't wait to see how it goes. :D
wL6qwoT.png @Aerii || FRT+3
They/She

Arcane Dom Lead!
evilsplitpersona_by_pyromaniacal.gif wvvzWHk.png
Done signing up. This looks a bit more complicated than the one I joined in BSJ. Hyped~! ^^
Done signing up. This looks a bit more complicated than the one I joined in BSJ. Hyped~! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@shizuyue @WanillaWaffle @SonyaAxel @EvilSplitPersona I'm so excited to share the adventure with you all! (Especially the first-timers - I hope you enjoy it! ^-^)

@Disillusionist Great, welcome aboard! Despite how it looks, I promise it will be very easy to play along. The "behind the scenes" stuff is possibly a little more complicated because of the points, but all you need to do as a player is make a choice each day. :)
@shizuyue @WanillaWaffle @SonyaAxel @EvilSplitPersona I'm so excited to share the adventure with you all! (Especially the first-timers - I hope you enjoy it! ^-^)

@Disillusionist Great, welcome aboard! Despite how it looks, I promise it will be very easy to play along. The "behind the scenes" stuff is possibly a little more complicated because of the points, but all you need to do as a player is make a choice each day. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Thank you! Honestly, the points system looks more fun than intimidating. I'm looking forward to trotting Vritra through the game. ^^
@Lundlaeva Thank you! Honestly, the points system looks more fun than intimidating. I'm looking forward to trotting Vritra through the game. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Just signed up! I'm so excited!

STARFALL IS ALMOST HERE Y'ALL!
Just signed up! I'm so excited!

STARFALL IS ALMOST HERE Y'ALL!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Signed up, and can't wait for Starfall! It's definitely one of my favorite Holidays in Sornieth! ^u^
Signed up, and can't wait for Starfall! It's definitely one of my favorite Holidays in Sornieth! ^u^
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
Signed up & I can't wait! :>
Signed up & I can't wait! :>
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Signed up with my little ball of angry feathers! Can't wait to begin this adventure.
Signed up with my little ball of angry feathers! Can't wait to begin this adventure.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa