Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Urban Legends CYOA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
I just signed up! This looks fun. ^^
I just signed up! This looks fun. ^^
Na5WGHa.png
@Lundlaeva

Hm. Though I'd guess that the lucky badge winners will be randomly decided (such that there are no guarantees either way), I was wondering if I could roleplay a duo and fill in the form for the...bolder one perhaps. (Basically he's the one likely to encourage his companion that everything will be fine.)
If not then no worries, I can pick a lone merchant, heh.

I also must remark my interest in these 'panic points'...it was but a matter of time until I saw a Starfall with a dash of inspiration from cosmic horror... >:D
@Lundlaeva

Hm. Though I'd guess that the lucky badge winners will be randomly decided (such that there are no guarantees either way), I was wondering if I could roleplay a duo and fill in the form for the...bolder one perhaps. (Basically he's the one likely to encourage his companion that everything will be fine.)
If not then no worries, I can pick a lone merchant, heh.

I also must remark my interest in these 'panic points'...it was but a matter of time until I saw a Starfall with a dash of inspiration from cosmic horror... >:D
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale In terms of roleplay, you can certainly have a duo of merchants if you like! That's absolutely fine. For the pre-signups form, yes, please pick just one dragon and choose whichever one you would prefer to get artwork for - so, the bolder one if that works best for you.

I'm glad the 'panic points' have sparked your interest! They were definitely fun to add in ... I hope they live up to expectations. ;D
@Stanzascale In terms of roleplay, you can certainly have a duo of merchants if you like! That's absolutely fine. For the pre-signups form, yes, please pick just one dragon and choose whichever one you would prefer to get artwork for - so, the bolder one if that works best for you.

I'm glad the 'panic points' have sparked your interest! They were definitely fun to add in ... I hope they live up to expectations. ;D
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

Alrighty! Thanks.

Hm. I keep wondering how best to try incorporate a quirk one of my duo has where she's more uneasy around creatures notably bigger than herself. Probably guessing how much bigger than my Nocturne something is I suppose, heh.
@Lundlaeva

Alrighty! Thanks.

Hm. I keep wondering how best to try incorporate a quirk one of my duo has where she's more uneasy around creatures notably bigger than herself. Probably guessing how much bigger than my Nocturne something is I suppose, heh.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Lundlaeva

Just signed up. :>
Also, it seems like there's been a CYOA for each of the festivals ever since the BSJ Sorneith New Year x) (with the exception of the Flameforger's festival)
@Lundlaeva

Just signed up. :>
Also, it seems like there's been a CYOA for each of the festivals ever since the BSJ Sorneith New Year x) (with the exception of the Flameforger's festival)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@Lundlaeva

I think I signed up before the official sign-ups were open. xP Do I need to re-sign up?
@Lundlaeva

I think I signed up before the official sign-ups were open. xP Do I need to re-sign up?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace No, we've got you on the list, you don't need to re-sign up. ^-^
@FloatingInSpace No, we've got you on the list, you don't need to re-sign up. ^-^
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva, Uhhhh...just signed up but I sort of want to enter a different dragon. Could I possibly change ^^" ?
@Lundlaeva, Uhhhh...just signed up but I sort of want to enter a different dragon. Could I possibly change ^^" ?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah Yes, you can, no problem. :) Just fill in the form again with the dragon you want to enter, please. I'll make sure we use the correct one!
@Amorah Yes, you can, no problem. :) Just fill in the form again with the dragon you want to enter, please. I'll make sure we use the correct one!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
signed up for my first cyoa game! i bet this is gonna be fun,
signed up for my first cyoa game! i bet this is gonna be fun,
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time