Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DETERMINATION--Game thread [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
“But we’ve lived here in peace for so long, why is it now that it is all destroyed?”
“The peace is over?”
“This is an outrage!”
many voices fill your ears, and honestly it’s hard to sort them out from your own ramblings.
The body of Bequerel, the hapless dog-mod, has been found. The poor soul had been a victim of the mod needed an example death for flavor, how shameful.
“There! Someone look!”
All attention is directed to the outcropping above the crowd, and you only manage to catch a glimpse of a fast-moving shadow.
“The killer!”
“They’re among us?!”
“How dreadful!”
People call out, a roar sweeping across the crowd as accusations are thrown about, this way and that, but arguing won’t solve the murder...or why it happened.
”It’s your job to solve this, I’m afraid”
Said the turtle salesman, whom had captured the attention of all the gathered residents.
”There be killers among you, an I’m afraid they’ll keep killing till we’re all piles of dust. The fate of the Underground rests with all of you young ones. Be good.

@bluealphyn885 @spottedpuppi @chibikittens @nerasis @imraldera @silverwinter @fortuna @cosmopoeia @shadowlugia711 @chiono @reynutocx @fallencrow @wymetz @kapara @SparkyFlames @chiakittynanami @sealeo @blizzardwing @moonpelt @leremis @chaotickagura @stormdreamer @vrykolakas @starsync @beheaded

Spectator pinglist (do not use for mass in-game pings)
@wolfpack1216r @valgami @werelynx @determination @pit @keraunic @sparkyflames
Lynch thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1903599
Discussion thread--
Sign-ups: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1903591

1. Bluealphyn885
2. SpottedPuppi
3. Beheaded--MOLDASMAL killed N2
4. Chibikittens
5. Imraldera-DOGGO Killed D2
6. Modkilled--Napstablook, Ghost
7. Silverwinter--Papyrus the Seer Lynched D5
8. Fortuna
9. Cosmopoeia
10. Chiono
11. Shadowlugia711--MONSTER KID Killed N1
12. Kapara
13. Fallencrow
14. Wymetz
15. Reynutocx--METTATON Lynched D2
16. Chiakittynanami
17. Nerasis
18. Sealeo
19. Blizzardwing Killed N3
20. Moonpelt--Undyne the Jailer Killed N5
21. Leremis
22. ChaoticKagura Killed N4
23. StormDreamer--SNOWDRAKE Lynched D1
24. Vrykolakas
25. Starsync
“But we’ve lived here in peace for so long, why is it now that it is all destroyed?”
“The peace is over?”
“This is an outrage!”
many voices fill your ears, and honestly it’s hard to sort them out from your own ramblings.
The body of Bequerel, the hapless dog-mod, has been found. The poor soul had been a victim of the mod needed an example death for flavor, how shameful.
“There! Someone look!”
All attention is directed to the outcropping above the crowd, and you only manage to catch a glimpse of a fast-moving shadow.
“The killer!”
“They’re among us?!”
“How dreadful!”
People call out, a roar sweeping across the crowd as accusations are thrown about, this way and that, but arguing won’t solve the murder...or why it happened.
”It’s your job to solve this, I’m afraid”
Said the turtle salesman, whom had captured the attention of all the gathered residents.
”There be killers among you, an I’m afraid they’ll keep killing till we’re all piles of dust. The fate of the Underground rests with all of you young ones. Be good.

@bluealphyn885 @spottedpuppi @chibikittens @nerasis @imraldera @silverwinter @fortuna @cosmopoeia @shadowlugia711 @chiono @reynutocx @fallencrow @wymetz @kapara @SparkyFlames @chiakittynanami @sealeo @blizzardwing @moonpelt @leremis @chaotickagura @stormdreamer @vrykolakas @starsync @beheaded

Spectator pinglist (do not use for mass in-game pings)
@wolfpack1216r @valgami @werelynx @determination @pit @keraunic @sparkyflames
Lynch thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1903599
Discussion thread--
Sign-ups: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1903591

1. Bluealphyn885
2. SpottedPuppi
3. Beheaded--MOLDASMAL killed N2
4. Chibikittens
5. Imraldera-DOGGO Killed D2
6. Modkilled--Napstablook, Ghost
7. Silverwinter--Papyrus the Seer Lynched D5
8. Fortuna
9. Cosmopoeia
10. Chiono
11. Shadowlugia711--MONSTER KID Killed N1
12. Kapara
13. Fallencrow
14. Wymetz
15. Reynutocx--METTATON Lynched D2
16. Chiakittynanami
17. Nerasis
18. Sealeo
19. Blizzardwing Killed N3
20. Moonpelt--Undyne the Jailer Killed N5
21. Leremis
22. ChaoticKagura Killed N4
23. StormDreamer--SNOWDRAKE Lynched D1
24. Vrykolakas
25. Starsync
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
please do not post until I state that the game has begun and rolecards have been sent out. Thank you.
please do not post until I state that the game has begun and rolecards have been sent out. Thank you.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@bluealphyn885 @spottedpuppi @chibikittens @nerasis @imraldera @keraunic @silverwinter @fortuna @cosmopoeia @shadowlugia711 @chiono @reynutocx @fallencrow @wymetz @kapara @SparkyFlames @chiakittynanami @sealeo @blizzardwing @moonpelt @leremis @chaotickagura @stormdreamer @vrykolakas @starsync

@wolfpack1216r @valgami @werelynx @determination @pit

Day 1 will end at 14:00 FR time on 6/28. lockdown will last for four hours and lynch votes will stop being accepted 30 minutes before the deadline. Any night action not sent into me before the next day starts will not be counted.

You may begin posting. Stay determined
@bluealphyn885 @spottedpuppi @chibikittens @nerasis @imraldera @keraunic @silverwinter @fortuna @cosmopoeia @shadowlugia711 @chiono @reynutocx @fallencrow @wymetz @kapara @SparkyFlames @chiakittynanami @sealeo @blizzardwing @moonpelt @leremis @chaotickagura @stormdreamer @vrykolakas @starsync

@wolfpack1216r @valgami @werelynx @determination @pit

Day 1 will end at 14:00 FR time on 6/28. lockdown will last for four hours and lynch votes will stop being accepted 30 minutes before the deadline. Any night action not sent into me before the next day starts will not be counted.

You may begin posting. Stay determined
Hi guys!
Hi guys!
Hello everyone! Glad to be back in another mafia game ^^ (and an Undertale one no less~ awesome!)
Hello everyone! Glad to be back in another mafia game ^^ (and an Undertale one no less~ awesome!)
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
What am i supposed to do?
I'll delete this if i need to...
What am i supposed to do?
I'll delete this if i need to...
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Hellooo everyone !
Hellooo everyone !
Undertale Mafia Game! Yay!

Oh and hello, I guess
Undertale Mafia Game! Yay!