TOPIC | DETERMINATION--Game thread [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
Well that's embarrassing
Well that's embarrassing

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@starsync
Welcome! Mafia is so fun, I bet you'll enjoy it :3 And I would take Bequerel's advice. Day 1 is usually the time where people who stay inactive are put up for lynch, so it would be best to speak up every now and again. ^^ Feel free to ask all of us questions too, I'm sure everyone here is willing to help :D
@starsync
Welcome! Mafia is so fun, I bet you'll enjoy it :3 And I would take Bequerel's advice. Day 1 is usually the time where people who stay inactive are put up for lynch, so it would be best to speak up every now and again. ^^ Feel free to ask all of us questions too, I'm sure everyone here is willing to help :D
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@starsync
Beq must have been unaware, as they forgot that I bit a little. Though I'm a ghost cat so all you'll feel is a little *****. Don't worry, I'll try not to bit to hard :)
@starsync
Beq must have been unaware, as they forgot that I bit a little. Though I'm a ghost cat so all you'll feel is a little *****. Don't worry, I'll try not to bit to hard :)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
yodel
Im still here!
@Chibikittens THX!
yodel
Im still here!
@Chibikittens THX!
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
I'm so confused as to why that is * off. It wasn't a bad word
I'm so confused as to why that is * off. It wasn't a bad word
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Silverwinter

huehue, beat you to it!

Anyways

1: HELLO! I'm Sealeo, but people usually call me Seal, or Becca (or bear, bc I can dream)! I go by she / her pronouns. :3c

2: This is my fourth forum mafia game! I know where I am and where to go, but don't consider myself a veteran yet. c: However, I am a veteran in Town Of Salem, so knowledge of the latter might leak over, sorry in advance.

3: *Narrows eyes at Bluealphyn885, Reynutocx and Sparkyflame* >> Keeping my eyes on you three. Anyways, I see a lot of people I know, to name a few; Blizzardwing, Silverwinter, Chibikittens, and Moonpelt!

4: A fun game full of unbearable undertale puns and jokes ~ I'm all for it.

5: Like I said my last game. I can't give crumbs, I'm horrible at being subtle.

6: While, of course, my first instinct is to say no to random lynching. I'm more than willing to lynch. I'm slowly getting to know that it's important, but reasons why I vote for someone might be different reasons other people might vote for them, fair warning. c:

7: I'm cheerful and sometimes I tend to take charge of conversations. It depends on my mood and how the games go. I do set people off sometimes by being "TOO FRIENDLY", but...I can assure that's how I always am. >>;
@Silverwinter

huehue, beat you to it!

Anyways

1: HELLO! I'm Sealeo, but people usually call me Seal, or Becca (or bear, bc I can dream)! I go by she / her pronouns. :3c

2: This is my fourth forum mafia game! I know where I am and where to go, but don't consider myself a veteran yet. c: However, I am a veteran in Town Of Salem, so knowledge of the latter might leak over, sorry in advance.

3: *Narrows eyes at Bluealphyn885, Reynutocx and Sparkyflame* >> Keeping my eyes on you three. Anyways, I see a lot of people I know, to name a few; Blizzardwing, Silverwinter, Chibikittens, and Moonpelt!

4: A fun game full of unbearable undertale puns and jokes ~ I'm all for it.

5: Like I said my last game. I can't give crumbs, I'm horrible at being subtle.

6: While, of course, my first instinct is to say no to random lynching. I'm more than willing to lynch. I'm slowly getting to know that it's important, but reasons why I vote for someone might be different reasons other people might vote for them, fair warning. c:

7: I'm cheerful and sometimes I tend to take charge of conversations. It depends on my mood and how the games go. I do set people off sometimes by being "TOO FRIENDLY", but...I can assure that's how I always am. >>;
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.

She/her, active from 3:00 in the morn to 18:00. Going to be a bit inactive at times since some of my relatives are coming over the 28th. If you want a nickname because my name is extensively long, I go by Moon.

2: Mafia experience?

3rd mafia so far, still pretty bad at this.

3: Have you played with anyone here before?

Basically everyone except new players and a few others probably. Ah, thanks for reminding me Sealeo. *glares at them too.*

4: your expectations?

Undertale. What more needs to be said?

5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)

Cookie crumbs EVERYWHERE. EEEEVERYWHERE.

6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?

Neccesary to proceed, but I'm not a big fan of it seeing that it can lead to townies alot. (last time we lynched a important role D: )

7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?

You can expect me to go and say something akward once in a while. I am socially akward on the internet (it's possible) sometimes, so expect me to say wierd stuff, probably to keep chat going. I usually don't lynch on D1-D3 because I'm too lazy to go on that thread. Don't judge me. I also don't do it because I don't want to be incorrect in my vote or prejudice one.

Once again, I must say, hOi!

She/her, active from 3:00 in the morn to 18:00. Going to be a bit inactive at times since some of my relatives are coming over the 28th. If you want a nickname because my name is extensively long, I go by Moon.

3rd mafia so far, still pretty bad at this.

Basically everyone except new players and a few others probably. Ah, thanks for reminding me Sealeo. *glares at them too.*

Undertale. What more needs to be said?

Cookie crumbs EVERYWHERE. EEEEVERYWHERE.

6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?

Neccesary to proceed, but I'm not a big fan of it seeing that it can lead to townies alot. (last time we lynched a important role D: )

7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?

You can expect me to go and say something akward once in a while. I am socially akward on the internet (it's possible) sometimes, so expect me to say wierd stuff, probably to keep chat going. I usually don't lynch on D1-D3 because I'm too lazy to go on that thread. Don't judge me. I also don't do it because I don't want to be incorrect in my vote or prejudice one.

Once again, I must say, hOi!
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times. I am Shadowlugia711. I prefer Shadow and female pronouns and will typically be active after 13ish fr time 2: Mafia experience? I have played chatroom mafia as well as some here, namely Okami Mafia 2.0 3: Have you played with anyone here before? I have played with our host, Vrylokas, and some others, athough I don't quite remember everyone. 4: your expectations? MURDER MURDER MURDER cough cough i mean FUN FUN FUN 5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.) [img]http://healthyheartmarket.com/images/products/detail/pankocrumbsfull.jpg[/img] 6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum? I am perfectly fine lynching or not. 7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you? You can expect to try and fail at being more active.
I am Shadowlugia711. I prefer Shadow and female pronouns and will typically be active after 13ish fr time
I have played chatroom mafia as well as some here, namely Okami Mafia 2.0
I have played with our host, Vrylokas, and some others, athough I don't quite remember everyone.
MURDER MURDER MURDER
cough cough i mean
FUN FUN FUN
pankocrumbsfull.jpg
I am perfectly fine lynching or not.
You can expect to try and fail at being more active.

I'm Imraldera. You can call me Imraldera or Imra, or whatever nickname you come up with. I use she/her pronouns. I'll be on frequently throughout the day anywhere between 6:00 to 21:00 FR.
A couple forum games, and several face-to-face games. This is my second game on FR, I just finished Sweet Dreams yesterday.
Yes, I've played with Moonpelt, BlueAlphyn, sealeo, SparkyFlames, and several other people who were in Sweet Dreams Mafia.
To have fun!
*noms like a squirrel on bread, dropping crumbs everywhere*
I always support day one lunches, because not lynching gives the scum a free day, and first day lunches can give you some reaction to work with, while if everyone just sits around, not wanting to lynch anyone, nothing gets done.
I'm still kind of new, so I don't know if I have a meta. But I do know I can tend to lurk, which I'm working on trying not to do.

I'm Imraldera. You can call me Imraldera or Imra, or whatever nickname you come up with. I use she/her pronouns. I'll be on frequently throughout the day anywhere between 6:00 to 21:00 FR.
A couple forum games, and several face-to-face games. This is my second game on FR, I just finished Sweet Dreams yesterday.
Yes, I've played with Moonpelt, BlueAlphyn, sealeo, SparkyFlames, and several other people who were in Sweet Dreams Mafia.
To have fun!
*noms like a squirrel on bread, dropping crumbs everywhere*
I always support day one lunches, because not lynching gives the scum a free day, and first day lunches can give you some reaction to work with, while if everyone just sits around, not wanting to lynch anyone, nothing gets done.
I'm still kind of new, so I don't know if I have a meta. But I do know I can tend to lurk, which I'm working on trying not to do.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
I'm always so amused when people use breadcrumb or bread pictures for the crumb sections.
I see my questionnaire serves some more purpose from Sweet Dreams XD
I'm always so amused when people use breadcrumb or bread pictures for the crumb sections.
I see my questionnaire serves some more purpose from Sweet Dreams XD
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97