Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DETERMINATION--Game thread [OVER]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97
@Shadowlugia711

Note that I won't be as active from the 28th for a month, meaning for the entirety of the game.

So, we've got two rl days. Anyone want to call out issues they might have during that period of time?

Myself, I won't be on tomorow (rl) from 1-2, maybe more.

@Shadowlugia711

Note that I won't be as active from the 28th for a month, meaning for the entirety of the game.

So, we've got two rl days. Anyone want to call out issues they might have during that period of time?

Myself, I won't be on tomorow (rl) from 1-2, maybe more.

Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Does anyone have suggestions so i can have so starters and i don't quit because of confusion in the first day or two?
Does anyone have suggestions so i can have so starters and i don't quit because of confusion in the first day or two?
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@Starsync

I suggest just watching the thread. Make sure to also know your role by heart. When night comes, it might require you to message Beq with your actions. c:

Other than that, if you find anyone suspicious at any point...just feel free to point out your thoughts! We're all willing to listen, so don't worry. c: Who knows, you might even catch a mafia member if you're suspicions are correct.
@Starsync

I suggest just watching the thread. Make sure to also know your role by heart. When night comes, it might require you to message Beq with your actions. c:

Other than that, if you find anyone suspicious at any point...just feel free to point out your thoughts! We're all willing to listen, so don't worry. c: Who knows, you might even catch a mafia member if you're suspicions are correct.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Starsync

I know I just posted, but trust yourself and pretty much nobody else is what I go by. Town doesn't win when you lean on someone you trust, which turns out to be mafia. Maybe judge based on a post, but I would make sure several people agreed with said statement. Also reading from a couple sites myself:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/301748-a-general-guide-to-mafia This being the site I'm gathering info from right now.
@Starsync

I know I just posted, but trust yourself and pretty much nobody else is what I go by. Town doesn't win when you lean on someone you trust, which turns out to be mafia. Maybe judge based on a post, but I would make sure several people agreed with said statement. Also reading from a couple sites myself:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/301748-a-general-guide-to-mafia This being the site I'm gathering info from right now.
@Moonpelt
I won't be very active from now to the 29th, so basically the entire time you can be active.
@Moonpelt
I won't be very active from now to the 29th, so basically the entire time you can be active.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Hi everyone!! This is a bit late, sorry unu

1. I'm Fortuna! You can call me Faye if that's easier, though :000 I go by she/her pronouns! :V
2. this is my...third game? The fourth? (I've lost track :T) I'm getting better but I still feel like a noob :')
3. I recognise some people from previous games! :D
4. FUN TIMES.
5. I love reading crumbs, though I'm not good at making them ;-;
6. Day 1 lynches are risky, but good for us to survive!! Let's try to lynch today :o
7. Idk...I'm trying to be more so active, so I'll try to participate in discussion more + share my thoughts...? it might result in me being too aggressive, though I hope that isn't the case :<
Hi everyone!! This is a bit late, sorry unu

1. I'm Fortuna! You can call me Faye if that's easier, though :000 I go by she/her pronouns! :V
2. this is my...third game? The fourth? (I've lost track :T) I'm getting better but I still feel like a noob :')
3. I recognise some people from previous games! :D
4. FUN TIMES.
5. I love reading crumbs, though I'm not good at making them ;-;
6. Day 1 lynches are risky, but good for us to survive!! Let's try to lynch today :o
7. Idk...I'm trying to be more so active, so I'll try to participate in discussion more + share my thoughts...? it might result in me being too aggressive, though I hope that isn't the case :<
FR +17
Shoot me, I forgot to say my activity -- I sleep around 4-5am FR Time, wake up around 14pm FR Time? I'm most active from 22pm - 4am FR Time, due to school :')
Shoot me, I forgot to say my activity -- I sleep around 4-5am FR Time, wake up around 14pm FR Time? I'm most active from 22pm - 4am FR Time, due to school :')
FR +17
Before anyone starts sussing anyone, I just want to point out that no one, unless somehow proven WITH PROOF, is out of suspicion. No one is assumed town because it's all too easy for scum to hide among the loud talkers as much as they can hide in the lurkers and inactive players.

Just a fair warning for the game ahead.
Before anyone starts sussing anyone, I just want to point out that no one, unless somehow proven WITH PROOF, is out of suspicion. No one is assumed town because it's all too easy for scum to hide among the loud talkers as much as they can hide in the lurkers and inactive players.

Just a fair warning for the game ahead.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.

Hello, I'm Reynutocx, but if that's too long, I also go as Rey (new nicknames are fine too). She or they pronouns are what i generally use, but if you want to use he/him go for it! I really don't care.
I am fr time +2 hours. I am generally more active at night though.

2: Mafia experience?

I just finished my first ever online mafia game (Sweet Dreams) yesterday.

3: Have you played with anyone here before?

yeah, a lot of people. bluealphyn885, chibikittens, nerasis, imraldera, cosmopoeia, chiono, SparkyFlames, sealeo, blizzardwing, moonpelt, leremis, and stormdreamer

4: your expectations?

To not die!! I have such low standards

5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)

Ha ha. no. not yet.

6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?

I'm ok with lynching someone suspicious on day 1, but I won't just lynch someone for the heck of it.

7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?

Well, I guess I could be called one of the dreaded lurkers. I try to post as much as I can! As for personal meta, um...i don't know. As I said in Sweet Dreams, I play without much of a strategy.
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.

Hello, I'm Reynutocx, but if that's too long, I also go as Rey (new nicknames are fine too). She or they pronouns are what i generally use, but if you want to use he/him go for it! I really don't care.
I am fr time +2 hours. I am generally more active at night though.

2: Mafia experience?

I just finished my first ever online mafia game (Sweet Dreams) yesterday.

3: Have you played with anyone here before?

yeah, a lot of people. bluealphyn885, chibikittens, nerasis, imraldera, cosmopoeia, chiono, SparkyFlames, sealeo, blizzardwing, moonpelt, leremis, and stormdreamer

4: your expectations?

To not die!! I have such low standards

5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)

Ha ha. no. not yet.

6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?

I'm ok with lynching someone suspicious on day 1, but I won't just lynch someone for the heck of it.

7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?

Well, I guess I could be called one of the dreaded lurkers. I try to post as much as I can! As for personal meta, um...i don't know. As I said in Sweet Dreams, I play without much of a strategy.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97