Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DETERMINATION--Game thread [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
Hello everyone!

not the dog
Hello everyone!

not the dog
Anyone going to bring up the mafia questionaire? I consider them useless but it seems to be mafia game tradition.
Anyone going to bring up the mafia questionaire? I consider them useless but it seems to be mafia game tradition.
Hey everybody! I'm excited to be in another Mafia game. I don't know Undertale very well, so sorry if I seem a little clueless about any of the flavor.
Hey everybody! I'm excited to be in another Mafia game. I don't know Undertale very well, so sorry if I seem a little clueless about any of the flavor.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
Hello! Looking forward to the Undertale theme, the flavor should be interesting.
Hello! Looking forward to the Undertale theme, the flavor should be interesting.
Heya all! So freaking excited for this!!! <3
Heya all! So freaking excited for this!!! <3
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
dog mod is still here in dog mod heaven. I might be mod but I can do a questionnaire XD

also, everyone, we have an extremely new player to forum mafia, @starsync, give them a warm welcome. I promise no one bites here (except me but I'm a ghost dog soooooo...I might just slobber on you)
but, Starsync, I encourage you to talk and learn all you can! It's fun and after a few games you get the hang of it very fast. I suggest checking out the Interflight Mafia Hub to spectate ongoing or upcoming games to lurk on us vets learn how to play in all different styles.

I'm watching for Chia here tho. Imma have ALL THE HIDDEN TEXT MWEHEHEHHEHEH.

meanwhile I'll sit back~ ping or PM me with questions/concerns. Dog Mod must get foods now.
dog mod is still here in dog mod heaven. I might be mod but I can do a questionnaire XD

also, everyone, we have an extremely new player to forum mafia, @starsync, give them a warm welcome. I promise no one bites here (except me but I'm a ghost dog soooooo...I might just slobber on you)
but, Starsync, I encourage you to talk and learn all you can! It's fun and after a few games you get the hang of it very fast. I suggest checking out the Interflight Mafia Hub to spectate ongoing or upcoming games to lurk on us vets learn how to play in all different styles.

I'm watching for Chia here tho. Imma have ALL THE HIDDEN TEXT MWEHEHEHHEHEH.

meanwhile I'll sit back~ ping or PM me with questions/concerns. Dog Mod must get foods now.
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Why the dog, man??

And hey guys :D
Why the dog, man??

And hey guys :D
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Welcome Starsync!
Welcome Starsync!
aaah! Can't wait to play... also, QUESTIONNAIRE TIME? *causally takes the one from Sweet dreams*
(Someone better not ninja me, I s2g)

Quote:
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.
2: Mafia experience?
3: Have you played with anyone here before?
4: your expectations?
5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)
6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
aaah! Can't wait to play... also, QUESTIONNAIRE TIME? *causally takes the one from Sweet dreams*
(Someone better not ninja me, I s2g)

Quote:
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.
2: Mafia experience?
3: Have you played with anyone here before?
4: your expectations?
5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)
6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Too excited for this! It's been a while since I've played a flavorful mafia! Excited to get down and rolling.

Should we get a questionnaire up and going?
Too excited for this! It's been a while since I've played a flavorful mafia! Excited to get down and rolling.

Should we get a questionnaire up and going?

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97