Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DETERMINATION--Game thread [OVER]
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
@Bequerel
Heh~ ;3

Want me to post my role suggestions here or PM them to you?
@Bequerel
Heh~ ;3

Want me to post my role suggestions here or PM them to you?
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@nerasis
Probably PM, esp if I'm thinking of a part two
@nerasis
Probably PM, esp if I'm thinking of a part two
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Just realise that this is my first forum Mafia as scum, no wonder I felt so uncomfortable
Just realise that this is my first forum Mafia as scum, no wonder I felt so uncomfortable
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara
Sorry about that... I kinda took control of the whole scum operation and wasn't really focused on much else. I really should have done something to try and fit you in to my plans better and help you out along the way... It's probably too late now, but if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask~

Hopefully you'll roll town next game so you'll enjoy yourself more ^_^
@Kapara
Sorry about that... I kinda took control of the whole scum operation and wasn't really focused on much else. I really should have done something to try and fit you in to my plans better and help you out along the way... It's probably too late now, but if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask~

Hopefully you'll roll town next game so you'll enjoy yourself more ^_^
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

Eh, I don't really think you had much to do with it. But really towards the end I was just silent cus I had no idea what to say. I think I just need more experience.
@Nerasis

Eh, I don't really think you had much to do with it. But really towards the end I was just silent cus I had no idea what to say. I think I just need more experience.
dNCLmdm.png
I JUST REALISED SOMETHING

Remember the riddle about the lion?

Chiono was the guard. (brave as a bear, strong as an ox)

Aaand Sealeo was mafia xd

Okay I guess my first guess was right then!
I JUST REALISED SOMETHING

Remember the riddle about the lion?

Chiono was the guard. (brave as a bear, strong as an ox)

Aaand Sealeo was mafia xd

Okay I guess my first guess was right then!
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97