Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DETERMINATION nonrp maf CLOSED need subs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Signups are closes but subs are still needed!

“No one has ever made it out of that monster mountain alive, why in the world would you want to adventure there?”

….

“But that’s crazy! You won’t make it back!”

….

“I...see...I’ll miss you.”

You’ve fallen down, so far, but somehow you survived. It’s quiet, save for the rustling of the bed of flowers under you. How curious. Buttercups...You take a deep breath, reminiscing the memories of your home; the same kind of flowers grew in the center of the village and they’re your favorite.

But strangely...one of them stirs. Curious, you get up and shuffle closer, nearly screaming when it turned and looked at you. Yes, looked.

“Howdy! Boy, you took quite the spill there, my friend! You must be new here then!”

The flower smiles to you, and you blink rapidly as you try to understand what was happening.

“Boy, someone’s gotta teach you how the Underground works! Looks like little old me will have to do~ Hehe~!”

The flower winks at you, waving its...leaves? You don’t have a moment to ponder what exactly was going on, as the flower bombarded you with more dialogue.

“Down here, us monsters love to spread our love~ come on, I’ll give you some too!!”

Before you know it, you’re attacked by the flower, and you’re barely able to avoid the attack, but you’re hurt..badly.

“Hehehehe~ You’re such an idiot! Who would EVER pass up this opportunity?!”

”In this world, it’s KILL or BE KILLED.”

This is a game of survival, with friends, foes and the inbetween. Trust no one, not even yourself.

25 residents of the Underground will be pitted against each other for survival, as there are forces of evil dwelling within the people who seek to devour the souls of the innocent monsters. It is your job, human, to save these monsters from their doom.

Will you fight, or befriend?

Yes this is an Undertale-themed mafia game, i know I’m trash. Hoping this is more successful than my homestuck-themed one that crashed.
Signups are closes but subs are still needed!

“No one has ever made it out of that monster mountain alive, why in the world would you want to adventure there?”

….

“But that’s crazy! You won’t make it back!”

….

“I...see...I’ll miss you.”

You’ve fallen down, so far, but somehow you survived. It’s quiet, save for the rustling of the bed of flowers under you. How curious. Buttercups...You take a deep breath, reminiscing the memories of your home; the same kind of flowers grew in the center of the village and they’re your favorite.

But strangely...one of them stirs. Curious, you get up and shuffle closer, nearly screaming when it turned and looked at you. Yes, looked.

“Howdy! Boy, you took quite the spill there, my friend! You must be new here then!”

The flower smiles to you, and you blink rapidly as you try to understand what was happening.

“Boy, someone’s gotta teach you how the Underground works! Looks like little old me will have to do~ Hehe~!”

The flower winks at you, waving its...leaves? You don’t have a moment to ponder what exactly was going on, as the flower bombarded you with more dialogue.

“Down here, us monsters love to spread our love~ come on, I’ll give you some too!!”

Before you know it, you’re attacked by the flower, and you’re barely able to avoid the attack, but you’re hurt..badly.

“Hehehehe~ You’re such an idiot! Who would EVER pass up this opportunity?!”

”In this world, it’s KILL or BE KILLED.”

This is a game of survival, with friends, foes and the inbetween. Trust no one, not even yourself.

25 residents of the Underground will be pitted against each other for survival, as there are forces of evil dwelling within the people who seek to devour the souls of the innocent monsters. It is your job, human, to save these monsters from their doom.

Will you fight, or befriend?

Yes this is an Undertale-themed mafia game, i know I’m trash. Hoping this is more successful than my homestuck-themed one that crashed.
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
The Laws

1. Word of mod is word of god.
2.No out of thread communication unless you are given a quicktopic.
3.Abide by the FR forum rules.
4.This is, at it’s core, non-rp. RPing is not banned, but not advised. Save the flavor for me, kiddies.
5.NO editing or deleting of posts. If you are caught infringing this rule without permission via the mod, you will receive one warning, and if the issue persists you will be MODKILLED and ejected from the game.
6.Making rules is hard
7.If you do not post within the thread or your quicktopic for 2 in-game days you will be replaced. Warnings will be issued after the first day of inactivity.
8.Days will be 36 hours long, and nights will be 4 hours long. Mod may get busy and forget to post really cool flavor things but even if I am not here to announce lockdown, it is in effect.
9.No communicating during the nighttime hours.
10.This is a role-madness game, and a closed-setup. This is not, however, a b*stard game. I will not hide mechanics from players, nor deaths or the like. Expect flavor, though.
11.The rules are subject to being changed and or updated as the game progresses. Players will be notified when such changes happen.
12.Voting will be done in the voting thread, and discussion in the discussion thread.
13.Voting thread will be closed 30 minutes before lockdown. This is subject to rule 7.

This is only my second time modding a mafia game like this so don’t scream at me for mistakes.
But hey let’s give a giant shoutout of thanks to @Stanari and @Kirkfan2255 for helping me set this up, balance it and figure out the flavor. You guys were great helps.
The Laws

1. Word of mod is word of god.
2.No out of thread communication unless you are given a quicktopic.
3.Abide by the FR forum rules.
4.This is, at it’s core, non-rp. RPing is not banned, but not advised. Save the flavor for me, kiddies.
5.NO editing or deleting of posts. If you are caught infringing this rule without permission via the mod, you will receive one warning, and if the issue persists you will be MODKILLED and ejected from the game.
6.Making rules is hard
7.If you do not post within the thread or your quicktopic for 2 in-game days you will be replaced. Warnings will be issued after the first day of inactivity.
8.Days will be 36 hours long, and nights will be 4 hours long. Mod may get busy and forget to post really cool flavor things but even if I am not here to announce lockdown, it is in effect.
9.No communicating during the nighttime hours.
10.This is a role-madness game, and a closed-setup. This is not, however, a b*stard game. I will not hide mechanics from players, nor deaths or the like. Expect flavor, though.
11.The rules are subject to being changed and or updated as the game progresses. Players will be notified when such changes happen.
12.Voting will be done in the voting thread, and discussion in the discussion thread.
13.Voting thread will be closed 30 minutes before lockdown. This is subject to rule 7.

This is only my second time modding a mafia game like this so don’t scream at me for mistakes.
But hey let’s give a giant shoutout of thanks to @Stanari and @Kirkfan2255 for helping me set this up, balance it and figure out the flavor. You guys were great helps.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Players:
1. Bluealphyn885
2. SpottedPuppi
3. SparkyFlames Beheaded
4. Chibikittens
5. Imraldera
6. keraunic
7. silverwinter
8. Fortuna
9. cosmopoeia
10. Chiono
11. Shadowlugia711
12. Kapara
13. Fallencrow
14. Wymetz
15. Reynutocx
16. Chiakittynanami
17. Nerasis
18. Sealeo
19. Blizzardwing
20. Moonpelt
21. Leremis
22. ChaoticKagura
23. StormDreamer
24. Vrykolakas
25. Starsync

Replacements:
1. Crateshya
2. Nekonikki
3. Aviren
4. Pit
5. Beheaded

Unlimited, preferably three or four by the start of the game. PM me if you’re interested in signing up as a sub after the game starts, otherwise ping me in thread.

Spectators:
wolfpack1216r. Valgami Werelynx Determination Pit keraunic Sparkyflames
Also unlimited.
Spectator pinglist (do not use for mass in-game pings)
@wolfpack1216r @valgami @werelynx @determination @pit
Players:
1. Bluealphyn885
2. SpottedPuppi
3. SparkyFlames Beheaded
4. Chibikittens
5. Imraldera
6. keraunic
7. silverwinter
8. Fortuna
9. cosmopoeia
10. Chiono
11. Shadowlugia711
12. Kapara
13. Fallencrow
14. Wymetz
15. Reynutocx
16. Chiakittynanami
17. Nerasis
18. Sealeo
19. Blizzardwing
20. Moonpelt
21. Leremis
22. ChaoticKagura
23. StormDreamer
24. Vrykolakas
25. Starsync

Replacements:
1. Crateshya
2. Nekonikki
3. Aviren
4. Pit
5. Beheaded

Unlimited, preferably three or four by the start of the game. PM me if you’re interested in signing up as a sub after the game starts, otherwise ping me in thread.

Spectators:
wolfpack1216r. Valgami Werelynx Determination Pit keraunic Sparkyflames
Also unlimited.
Spectator pinglist (do not use for mass in-game pings)
@wolfpack1216r @valgami @werelynx @determination @pit
@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @ShockZephyr, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Celes, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @Kapara, @KathiraNarae, @Negcol, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @clarax, @Remos, @AnonEclipse, @arashiyama, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @Shadowdawn199, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

pinging the hoarde <3
@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @ShockZephyr, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Celes, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @Kapara, @KathiraNarae, @Negcol, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @clarax, @Remos, @AnonEclipse, @arashiyama, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @Shadowdawn199, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

pinging the hoarde <3
this ones for luck and its the last oneXD
this ones for luck and its the last oneXD
game is open for sign-ups!!
game is open for sign-ups!!
@Bequerel Hey, Beq! How's it going? I don't like chatting in the library; it feels awkward for me. XD

I would like to be a spectator. =)
@Bequerel Hey, Beq! How's it going? I don't like chatting in the library; it feels awkward for me. XD

I would like to be a spectator. =)
d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
@Bequerel

*ungodly screeches of interest*
@Bequerel

*ungodly screeches of interest*
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Bequerel

as a participant, that is.
@Bequerel

as a participant, that is.
download-3.png FR+3