Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DETERMINATION--Game thread [OVER]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
@Imraldera
You think I'm not? No one could forget how clever you and your little nightmare friends were last game
@Imraldera
You think I'm not? No one could forget how clever you and your little nightmare friends were last game
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@StarSync
I thought I recognised you! I just couldn't place it! Thanks for the reminder.
*Throws a huge snowball at*
Glad to see you around in the forums again
@StarSync
I thought I recognised you! I just couldn't place it! Thanks for the reminder.
*Throws a huge snowball at*
Glad to see you around in the forums again
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Imraldera

OH YES. I'M SQUINTING AT YOU TOO... >>> Don't you worry. Squinting at all four of you.....
@Imraldera

OH YES. I'M SQUINTING AT YOU TOO... >>> Don't you worry. Squinting at all four of you.....
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Sealeo well, I'm already under suspision. great. jk, i really dont care. I'll get my questionnaire up as soon as i get off my mobile and find a computer I can actually type on.
@Sealeo well, I'm already under suspision. great. jk, i really dont care. I'll get my questionnaire up as soon as i get off my mobile and find a computer I can actually type on.
OK I'M MAKING A SPREADSHEET!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hf_MPQEstd-sJM8IuYAXZpkrmDFmELZbX-qxvdQ5KqI/edit#gid=0
OK I'M MAKING A SPREADSHEET!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hf_MPQEstd-sJM8IuYAXZpkrmDFmELZbX-qxvdQ5KqI/edit#gid=0
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.
Yooo I'm BlueAlphyn885, you can call me Alphyn or Rex (though homebrew nicknames are always awesome) any and all pronouns are fine.
2: Mafia experience?
Think this is like, my 10th game here...?
3: Have you played with anyone here before?
This is actually one of my first games I haven't played alongside Beq, primarily because she's the mod. I recognize basically everyone but the newbies. I'm very excited to meet you!!
4: your expectations?
I'm expecting to have a monster of a time.
5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)
*shrug*
6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
90% of the time I support d
D1 lynches, but I can be swayed to think otherwise.

7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
You could say I'm a lot like a faucet...
... But other than that, I'm a laid back jokester by habit. Mark my words though, if I see something I think is sketchy I will hound you for it.
Yooo I'm BlueAlphyn885, you can call me Alphyn or Rex (though homebrew nicknames are always awesome) any and all pronouns are fine.
Think this is like, my 10th game here...?
This is actually one of my first games I haven't played alongside Beq, primarily because she's the mod. I recognize basically everyone but the newbies. I'm very excited to meet you!!
I'm expecting to have a monster of a time.
*shrug*
6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
90% of the time I support d
D1 lynches, but I can be swayed to think otherwise.

7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
You could say I'm a lot like a faucet...
... But other than that, I'm a laid back jokester by habit. Mark my words though, if I see something I think is sketchy I will hound you for it.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Sealeo

<3
@Sealeo

<3
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Bluealphyn885
I'm going to be squinting at you this game. I won't be tricked again by you
@Bluealphyn885
I'm going to be squinting at you this game. I won't be tricked again by you
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
i have my questionnaire done, for once! ovo [b]1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.[/b] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/gJNVo5q.png[/img][nextcol]hello! my name is chiaKittyNanami. i'm usually just called chia~ {{or any other typos that may come up with using that nickname}} i'm flexible with any pronouns, but more comfortable with female or neutral pronouns. i am on FR+0/pacific time zone, but i'm active pretty much all day, save for tuesday/wednesday/thursday FR time, since i've got ballet for 1-2 hours on each of those days.[/columns] [b]2: Mafia experience?[/b] i've only been in 3 forum mafia games-- i count this as my 2nd or 1 1/2 game, because the first game i was in i definitely failed and it died off because the mod went somewhere and the second i came in as a replacement. however, i've played on town of salem for at least 1 year, and epicmafia for 3-4 months, so that's where the rest of my experience comes from. [b]3: Have you played with anyone here before?[/b] i've seen a couple of you guys, but i know i played a little bit with Blue, Nerasis (as a mod), Beq (i know they're a mod but stilll), and Val (i get they're a substitute but still) okay honestly i know almost none of you guys, and if i have played with you it was either recently or i completely forgot. im so sorry [b]4: your expectations?[/b] [i]memes, gifs, icons, and undertale[/i] um, utter chaos. that's what i meant. [b]5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)[/b] maaaaaaaybe~ [b]6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?[/b] not very fond of them, especially d1 lynches, but if we have to i'm fine with that. i'm chill w/ it [b]7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?[/b] i might end up taking this like a game of town of salem, epicmafia, or a danganronpa investigation/class trial, which means looking and investigating everything, and further ending up looking for [color=transparent]flavor text.[/color] :l my paranoia is going to set in rather easily if i see it. also i have horrible defense skills im sorry bout that. like, i'm not very accustomed to defending myself yet. well lastly, expect that i'll end up using izuku midoriya icons! which is a bad habit of mine. very bad. or good, depending on your opinion.
i have my questionnaire done, for once! ovo

gJNVo5q.png hello! my name is chiaKittyNanami. i'm usually just called chia~ {{or any other typos that may come up with using that nickname}}

i'm flexible with any pronouns, but more comfortable with female or neutral pronouns.

i am on FR+0/pacific time zone, but i'm active pretty much all day, save for tuesday/wednesday/thursday FR time, since i've got ballet for 1-2 hours on each of those days.

i've only been in 3 forum mafia games-- i count this as my 2nd or 1 1/2 game, because the first game i was in i definitely failed and it died off because the mod went somewhere and the second i came in as a replacement.

however, i've played on town of salem for at least 1 year, and epicmafia for 3-4 months, so that's where the rest of my experience comes from.

i've seen a couple of you guys, but i know i played a little bit with Blue, Nerasis (as a mod), Beq (i know they're a mod but stilll), and Val (i get they're a substitute but still)

okay honestly i know almost none of you guys, and if i have played with you it was either recently or i completely forgot. im so sorry

memes, gifs, icons, and undertale
um, utter chaos. that's what i meant.

maaaaaaaybe~

not very fond of them, especially d1 lynches, but if we have to i'm fine with that. i'm chill w/ it

i might end up taking this like a game of town of salem, epicmafia, or a danganronpa investigation/class trial, which means looking and investigating everything, and further ending up looking for flavor text. :l my paranoia is going to set in rather easily if i see it.

also i have horrible defense skills im sorry bout that. like, i'm not very accustomed to defending myself yet.

well lastly, expect that i'll end up using izuku midoriya icons! which is a bad habit of mine. very bad. or good, depending on your opinion.
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

1: Nerasis, also known as Nera/Ner. He/him pronouns. I try to go to sleep at 16:00 but sometimes go to bed a little later.
2: Pretty experienced, I'd say~ ;3
3: Yep, a whole bunch of you guys! The main people I recognise are Bluealphyn885, Chibikittens, silverwinter, Fortuna, Chiono, Fallencrow, Chiakittynanami, Sealeo, Blizzardwing, Moonpelt, Leremis and ChaoticKagura. Basically, a lot XD
4: This should be fun! Or we might just have a bad time - we'll have to see! ^_^
5: The crumbs have all fallen down...
6: Always lynch! Sometimes we may be unsure, but we have to at least try in order to progress~
7: I play with sporadic bouts of aggression! I can get pretty intense sometimes, so please don't be afraid to let me know if I'm going to far.
1: Nerasis, also known as Nera/Ner. He/him pronouns. I try to go to sleep at 16:00 but sometimes go to bed a little later.
2: Pretty experienced, I'd say~ ;3
3: Yep, a whole bunch of you guys! The main people I recognise are Bluealphyn885, Chibikittens, silverwinter, Fortuna, Chiono, Fallencrow, Chiakittynanami, Sealeo, Blizzardwing, Moonpelt, Leremis and ChaoticKagura. Basically, a lot XD
4: This should be fun! Or we might just have a bad time - we'll have to see! ^_^
5: The crumbs have all fallen down...
6: Always lynch! Sometimes we may be unsure, but we have to at least try in order to progress~
7: I play with sporadic bouts of aggression! I can get pretty intense sometimes, so please don't be afraid to let me know if I'm going to far.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97