*throws Sans*

Oh wait that's the wrong SANS GET BACK HERE
@Bequerel

*throws Sans*

Oh wait that's the wrong SANS GET BACK HERE
XgFzLz3.gif
@wymetz
Jfc XD
Also I do find it funny, that the day Chao got the ability to bodyguard she used it on Papyrus and then died.
And I legit threatened maf with Sans in the flavor
Then Sans died

I cry

But yes gimme all dem bonez
@wymetz
Jfc XD
Also I do find it funny, that the day Chao got the ability to bodyguard she used it on Papyrus and then died.
And I legit threatened maf with Sans in the flavor
Then Sans died

I cry

But yes gimme all dem bonez
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Good game guys! glad i went with mafia lmao
Good game guys! glad i went with mafia lmao
RD7mnb3.jpg
@Sealeo

I will ALWAYS fight you, hun. Don´t worry...I would never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna go around and not lynch you~
You always will be on my scum-list first priority <3
@Sealeo

I will ALWAYS fight you, hun. Don´t worry...I would never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna go around and not lynch you~
You always will be on my scum-list first priority <3
Good game guys! Esp the mafia, you guys did really good!! Wish I could have keptplaying, but it was still pretty intense watching from the sidelines.
Good game guys! Esp the mafia, you guys did really good!! Wish I could have keptplaying, but it was still pretty intense watching from the sidelines.
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHALARGARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CALLED YOU ALL OUT OTHER THAN FALLEN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

alright, I feel a bit better now.

but how did I die? I rbed myself that night....

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHALARGARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CALLED YOU ALL OUT OTHER THAN FALLEN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

alright, I feel a bit better now.

but how did I die? I rbed myself that night....

@Valgami

*NARROWS EYES* Did you just try to rick roll me? >:C
And honestly, I expect people to squint at me more often now. xD <3 Hopefully I don't get squinted at so hard next game I play.
@Valgami

*NARROWS EYES* Did you just try to rick roll me? >:C
And honestly, I expect people to squint at me more often now. xD <3 Hopefully I don't get squinted at so hard next game I play.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
The funny thing is that I pressed for several days for a Chibi lynch and nobody listened. And then when Alp started sussing me for it, I was like 'eeeeeeeh', and then when Alp straight up sussed me I was squinting at them AND Star. But then I died-- and I don't even think you guys targeted me, it was because I got an extra ability and just had to choose to protect @MoONPeLT and then I died for it

jfc

this game made me rage so hard, it took me several days to get over the rage XD
The funny thing is that I pressed for several days for a Chibi lynch and nobody listened. And then when Alp started sussing me for it, I was like 'eeeeeeeh', and then when Alp straight up sussed me I was squinting at them AND Star. But then I died-- and I don't even think you guys targeted me, it was because I got an extra ability and just had to choose to protect @MoONPeLT and then I died for it

jfc

this game made me rage so hard, it took me several days to get over the rage XD
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura
when you got killed by maf... I mean your role was only A CHILD... Sans...
I think i died a little bit on the inside...
@ChaoticKagura
when you got killed by maf... I mean your role was only A CHILD... Sans...
I think i died a little bit on the inside...
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@Starsync

I raged so hard. XD And I was suspicious of MOST of the scum too. Alphyn was going to be my next vote.
@Starsync

I raged so hard. XD And I was suspicious of MOST of the scum too. Alphyn was going to be my next vote.
bann.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97