Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DETERMINATION--Game thread [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
[b]1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.[/b] Hello, I'm SilverWinter! She/her/hers pronouns. I'm active pretty much all the time, usually from mobile, until something happens that I need to make a long, heavy post about. [b]2: Mafia experience?[/b] I play mafia a lot in real life. I played a few on various forums and I believe this is my fifth non-rp mafia, sixth in total. I just finished modding Sweet Dreams. [b]3: Have you played with anyone here before?[/b] Oh, yes, I recognize most of you all. I think there's only about four or five that I don't recognize and another couple that I've only seen in action maybe once. [b]4: your expectations?[/b] [img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/78c963de15929a4825567fc4c83b3000/tumblr_inline_nyjrmoFW9G1soslki_500.gif[/img] [b]5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)[/b] I'm starving [b]6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?[/b] I don't like day one lynches when it's picking someone for the sake of lynching on day one. Of course, I am not one to pass up the opportunity to possibly hit scum, but it usually hurts more then it helps. All in all, I'm very wary of lynching on day 1, but it's definitely something that we should think about. [b]7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?[/b] Honestly, I play so differently from game to game that it's hard to tell. Usually I'm pretty hesitant to speak because I always end up saying something wrong, but I'm pretty DETERMINED to speak up and try to sniff out scum this time. Modding a game definitely taught me a lot more then I expected and I'm armed and ready to roll.
1: basic intros with pronouns and active times.

Hello, I'm SilverWinter! She/her/hers pronouns. I'm active pretty much all the time, usually from mobile, until something happens that I need to make a long, heavy post about.

2: Mafia experience?

I play mafia a lot in real life. I played a few on various forums and I believe this is my fifth non-rp mafia, sixth in total. I just finished modding Sweet Dreams.

3: Have you played with anyone here before?

Oh, yes, I recognize most of you all. I think there's only about four or five that I don't recognize and another couple that I've only seen in action maybe once.

4: your expectations?

tumblr_inline_nyjrmoFW9G1soslki_500.gif

5: cruuuuuuumbs~? (Optional, of course.)

I'm starving

6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?

I don't like day one lynches when it's picking someone for the sake of lynching on day one. Of course, I am not one to pass up the opportunity to possibly hit scum, but it usually hurts more then it helps. All in all, I'm very wary of lynching on day 1, but it's definitely something that we should think about.

7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?

Honestly, I play so differently from game to game that it's hard to tell. Usually I'm pretty hesitant to speak because I always end up saying something wrong, but I'm pretty DETERMINED to speak up and try to sniff out scum this time. Modding a game definitely taught me a lot more then I expected and I'm armed and ready to roll.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Bequerel Haha I noticed that too!
@Bequerel Haha I noticed that too!

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1: Hello. I will answer to Bliz or Blizzard, whichever you prefer. I am most active from 8 to 20 FR time. For the next three-ish days I won't be able to be as active, but I'll try. Last game people referred to me with he/his pronouns, I say use whatever pronouns you want. I do prefer neutral pronouns though.
2: 3rd game so far
3: quite a few of you. It would be easier to name who I don't recognise.
4: UNDERTALE!
5: Crumbs? What crumbs? Where are the crumbs?
6: Sacrifices must be made, if they are helpful
7: I'm still finding my mafia personality. I haven't been able to settle on anything just yet.
1: Hello. I will answer to Bliz or Blizzard, whichever you prefer. I am most active from 8 to 20 FR time. For the next three-ish days I won't be able to be as active, but I'll try. Last game people referred to me with he/his pronouns, I say use whatever pronouns you want. I do prefer neutral pronouns though.
2: 3rd game so far
3: quite a few of you. It would be easier to name who I don't recognise.
4: UNDERTALE!
5: Crumbs? What crumbs? Where are the crumbs?
6: Sacrifices must be made, if they are helpful
7: I'm still finding my mafia personality. I haven't been able to settle on anything just yet.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@bluealphyn885 @spottedpuppi @chibikittens @nerasis @imraldera @silverwinter @fortuna @cosmopoeia @shadowlugia711 @chiono @reynutocx @fallencrow @wymetz @kapara @SparkyFlames @chiakittynanami @sealeo @blizzardwing @moonpelt @leremis @chaotickagura @stormdreamer @vrykolakas @starsync

Keaunic, due to personal and sudden IRL issues, has dropped from the game. A replacement is being figured out for them.
@bluealphyn885 @spottedpuppi @chibikittens @nerasis @imraldera @silverwinter @fortuna @cosmopoeia @shadowlugia711 @chiono @reynutocx @fallencrow @wymetz @kapara @SparkyFlames @chiakittynanami @sealeo @blizzardwing @moonpelt @leremis @chaotickagura @stormdreamer @vrykolakas @starsync

Keaunic, due to personal and sudden IRL issues, has dropped from the game. A replacement is being figured out for them.
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Hey guys. I'm ChibiKittens, many just call me Chibi though, but I'm fine with any nicknames that I can recognize ^^ Female/Nuetral pronouns are fine by me, and I'm 3+ hours ahead of FR time.

Yep! I've played in quite a few, some having a large amount of members like this one.
Yeah, I see Chao, Nerasis, BlueAlphyn, Nerasis, Silver (and Beq but they're our mod now XD)

Many puns. Hopefully they won't be too pawful, hehehe

5: cruuuuuuumbs~? If there are crumbs it better be because we got banana bread!!

6: (last minute question) what is your stance on D1 lynches and/or risking lynching a town role in order to expose the scum?
I'm okay with it if it seems to help town more than hurts it. Even though we have a low chance of actually hitting scum, I suppose is someone is totally inactive and doesn't defend themself, then I guess I'd be okay with that. I guess it really depends on who is the lynch target though.

7: (oh my look another last minute question) Your personal meta? How do you usually play and what can people expect from you?
I like to read through people's posts and make y own comments on them, or I'll agree or disagree with it. I'm usually pretty laid-back, but I guess my tone gets more serious when I'm scumhunting or if I'm defending myself...I guess I'm not all that sure of how I act but that seems right. Tho I do know that I'll also point out things I find illogical. When I'm commenting on someone's theory, it won't always automatically mean that I support it or not, I'm just pointing out any flaws I may see with it. If I suspect someone than I'll make that clear.
Hey guys. I'm ChibiKittens, many just call me Chibi though, but I'm fine with any nicknames that I can recognize ^^ Female/Nuetral pronouns are fine by me, and I'm 3+ hours ahead of FR time.

Yep! I've played in quite a few, some having a large amount of members like this one.
Yeah, I see Chao, Nerasis, BlueAlphyn, Nerasis, Silver (and Beq but they're our mod now XD)

Many puns. Hopefully they won't be too pawful, hehehe

5: cruuuuuuumbs~? If there are crumbs it better be because we got banana bread!!

I'm okay with it if it seems to help town more than hurts it. Even though we have a low chance of actually hitting scum, I suppose is someone is totally inactive and doesn't defend themself, then I guess I'd be okay with that. I guess it really depends on who is the lynch target though.

I like to read through people's posts and make y own comments on them, or I'll agree or disagree with it. I'm usually pretty laid-back, but I guess my tone gets more serious when I'm scumhunting or if I'm defending myself...I guess I'm not all that sure of how I act but that seems right. Tho I do know that I'll also point out things I find illogical. When I'm commenting on someone's theory, it won't always automatically mean that I support it or not, I'm just pointing out any flaws I may see with it. If I suspect someone than I'll make that clear.
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
1: Hellllooooo there! You can call me Star, Stary or Sink. I know thats not how its spelled in my UN, but wutever! i go by She/Her pronouns!
2: First game!
3: Havn't played Maf before, but me and @Blizzardwing have had some... Snowball fights....
4: DON'T DIE.
6: (last minute question) Have no idea what that is!
7: (oh my look another last minute question) NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME, MUAHAHAHAHA! Altho, I am not a traitor on any team game threads. I promise!
1: Hellllooooo there! You can call me Star, Stary or Sink. I know thats not how its spelled in my UN, but wutever! i go by She/Her pronouns!
2: First game!
3: Havn't played Maf before, but me and @Blizzardwing have had some... Snowball fights....
4: DON'T DIE.
6: (last minute question) Have no idea what that is!
7: (oh my look another last minute question) NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME, MUAHAHAHAHA! Altho, I am not a traitor on any team game threads. I promise!
yoo im spot , you can call me any pronouns you want B-) I'm active mainly during the night EST
not much !
uhh idk
for this group of cool cats to be radical
w hag
mmm maybe , hopefully it won't come to this
i always panic about things but I often am super into stuff like this and I'll probably spend 2 hours trying to do anything
yoo im spot , you can call me any pronouns you want B-) I'm active mainly during the night EST
not much !
uhh idk
for this group of cool cats to be radical
w hag
mmm maybe , hopefully it won't come to this
i always panic about things but I often am super into stuff like this and I'll probably spend 2 hours trying to do anything
@sealeo @Moonpelt

So you're not squinting at me? I was Mafia too. :( (jk, I'm not really upset. Just thought I'd point it out.)
@sealeo @Moonpelt

So you're not squinting at me? I was Mafia too. :( (jk, I'm not really upset. Just thought I'd point it out.)
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
Hello everyone! I see I'm a bit late, but not too late. Let's get this show on the road.
Quote:

1. I'm Chaotic, Chao, Kag, really whatever you want to call me. I don't really care. She/her pronouns although they/them is fine also.

2. I've played in about four or five games as of now, so I'm relatively well-versed but no expert like Beq or such.

3. I've played with a good number of you. I think every game I've been in I've been playing with Ner, but I've also played with Alp, Sealeo, SilverWinter, Blizzardwing, and of course our mod.

4. Madness. Glorious madness.

5. I suck at crumbing.

6. Risks almost always need to be taken as the game progresses. Ever since I began playing mafia I have heavily supported lynching every day. We need to lynch.

7. I'm a weird mix of aggressive and laid-back, and I'm extremely over-analytical. I snoop a lot and I immediately point out any suspicions I have, even if it's just gut instinct or one post that sets me off. I try to be very active, and I think for the most part I've succeeded in my games so far, with the exception of Vampire 2.
Hello everyone! I see I'm a bit late, but not too late. Let's get this show on the road.
Quote:

1. I'm Chaotic, Chao, Kag, really whatever you want to call me. I don't really care. She/her pronouns although they/them is fine also.

2. I've played in about four or five games as of now, so I'm relatively well-versed but no expert like Beq or such.

3. I've played with a good number of you. I think every game I've been in I've been playing with Ner, but I've also played with Alp, Sealeo, SilverWinter, Blizzardwing, and of course our mod.

4. Madness. Glorious madness.

5. I suck at crumbing.

6. Risks almost always need to be taken as the game progresses. Ever since I began playing mafia I have heavily supported lynching every day. We need to lynch.

7. I'm a weird mix of aggressive and laid-back, and I'm extremely over-analytical. I snoop a lot and I immediately point out any suspicions I have, even if it's just gut instinct or one post that sets me off. I try to be very active, and I think for the most part I've succeeded in my games so far, with the exception of Vampire 2.
bann.png
@Imraldera

Good point. *squint squint* I don't see anything. Oh, wait, my glasses are fogged up. I guess you just sort of sheeped way too much in that game.
@Imraldera

Good point. *squint squint* I don't see anything. Oh, wait, my glasses are fogged up. I guess you just sort of sheeped way too much in that game.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97