Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Saronai's Star Themes: Hiatus
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 105 106
Aw, Nova's a real cutie! She may be wearing a full Skin, but it's your apparel choices that really make her wow! I kept having to check if this element or that was part of the skin ... and her going back all the way to the first Starfall is impressive. Plus her Primal eyes really work! I have seen Jewelry Box Fae around, and I like them, in spite of not having any of my own. Bijoux is [i]exceptionally[/i] gorgeous! I am a big fan of jewel tones in general, and with the black "frame" that glowing Fuchsia really smolders! Didn't know it came out two-toned like that with Alloy! Hard to believe xe's wearing that much apparel and isn't overwhelmed - I love it! But especially the grapes... Last but definitely not least, Sateenkaari... I could not stop staring at them! They are so harmonious looking, it's downright soothing to gaze upon their amazing self. Every piece of apparel lends a magical element, but the dark horns and cane combo really seal the deal! My favorite! They all got new Likes from me! I am excited to show off a newcomer today! My Birthday Dragon nest gave me one kid I liked enough to want to keep, but I kind of wanted one of the newer breeds for this year: Ob (F pose!) or Ab. So I was browsing the new adults in the AH...and was instead captivated by this lovely Arcane-born snoot: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80931557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809316/80931557_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I am not normally a huge fan of Ghost, but I found it to be just the right touch of contrast on those two darker colors. Their name came to me right away and made me consider - for the first time ever - applying a Silhouette Scroll, but somehow the M-pose didn't quite ring my bell, so I decided not to. And there was that new apparel just waiting! Majixilath is an Arcane [s]troublemaker[/s] witch who is used to getting what she wants, and doesn't let ethics get in her way! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51658229][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/516583/51658229_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Onyxarpelioth hasn't any specific lore, but he is very Arcane, IMO, in the mysterious wizardly vein. [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61114183][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611142/61114183_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Aw, Nova's a real cutie! She may be wearing a full Skin, but it's your apparel choices that really make her wow! I kept having to check if this element or that was part of the skin ... and her going back all the way to the first Starfall is impressive. Plus her Primal eyes really work!

I have seen Jewelry Box Fae around, and I like them, in spite of not having any of my own. Bijoux is exceptionally gorgeous! I am a big fan of jewel tones in general, and with the black "frame" that glowing Fuchsia really smolders! Didn't know it came out two-toned like that with Alloy! Hard to believe xe's wearing that much apparel and isn't overwhelmed - I love it! But especially the grapes...

Last but definitely not least, Sateenkaari... I could not stop staring at them! They are so harmonious looking, it's downright soothing to gaze upon their amazing self. Every piece of apparel lends a magical element, but the dark horns and cane combo really seal the deal! My favorite!

They all got new Likes from me!

I am excited to show off a newcomer today! My Birthday Dragon nest gave me one kid I liked enough to want to keep, but I kind of wanted one of the newer breeds for this year: Ob (F pose!) or Ab. So I was browsing the new adults in the AH...and was instead captivated by this lovely Arcane-born snoot:
80931557_350.png

I am not normally a huge fan of Ghost, but I found it to be just the right touch of contrast on those two darker colors. Their name came to me right away and made me consider - for the first time ever - applying a Silhouette Scroll, but somehow the M-pose didn't quite ring my bell, so I decided not to. And there was that new apparel just waiting!

Majixilath is an Arcane troublemaker witch who is used to getting what she wants, and doesn't let ethics get in her way!
51658229_350.png

Onyxarpelioth hasn't any specific lore, but he is very Arcane, IMO, in the mysterious wizardly vein.
61114183_350.png
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Potatoad I adore Luna! Gaolers don't get enough love, especially when bare, but she needs nothing more than the stars she has! Viola is a marvelous rep, and Daeva has my total respect! (We also enjoy our tea at WindSky Weyr!)

@Lovelock Wonderful trio! That baby's eyes are to die for...

@Disillusionist Bohrium looks like he'd be fun to explore, and the Scene with Vaniel is perfect!

@HuntingAlpha Wups, I've Liked Neha already! Still like her!!

@Greylag So impressed with Runic! He's got to be the most appealing M-pose Ob I've ever seen!

@Csevet Arcane noodles for the win!

@Shatapatrika Great dragons, and I enjoy the lore! It was nice to see Hecate again, though perhaps she wasn't in your lair the first time, as I surely would have remembered her tale had I read it! What a great idea!
And yeah, Artemis does strike me as a dragon who might have ... "questionable ethics"!

@TheGoldDragon Ooh, Codan is so pretty (if he won't mind my saying so)! And Foston is really interesting!

@FossilDust Ziro is definitely on point! Nice look!

@Luunai Shanti is interesting, and you've got her some top notch art! Both your imps are great, and Lyre's Accent is splendid! (haha) They are both so beautifully in balance, but I am especially impressed with her combo!

Unnnh, I need to get to bed.... More later!

@Potatoad I adore Luna! Gaolers don't get enough love, especially when bare, but she needs nothing more than the stars she has! Viola is a marvelous rep, and Daeva has my total respect! (We also enjoy our tea at WindSky Weyr!)

@Lovelock Wonderful trio! That baby's eyes are to die for...

@Disillusionist Bohrium looks like he'd be fun to explore, and the Scene with Vaniel is perfect!

@HuntingAlpha Wups, I've Liked Neha already! Still like her!!

@Greylag So impressed with Runic! He's got to be the most appealing M-pose Ob I've ever seen!

@Csevet Arcane noodles for the win!

@Shatapatrika Great dragons, and I enjoy the lore! It was nice to see Hecate again, though perhaps she wasn't in your lair the first time, as I surely would have remembered her tale had I read it! What a great idea!
And yeah, Artemis does strike me as a dragon who might have ... "questionable ethics"!

@TheGoldDragon Ooh, Codan is so pretty (if he won't mind my saying so)! And Foston is really interesting!

@FossilDust Ziro is definitely on point! Nice look!

@Luunai Shanti is interesting, and you've got her some top notch art! Both your imps are great, and Lyre's Accent is splendid! (haha) They are both so beautifully in balance, but I am especially impressed with her combo!

Unnnh, I need to get to bed.... More later!

pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Deladria Thank you so much! I dropped a like on your *copy-pastes name* Onyxarpelioth too. He nails the mysterious wizardly look so well!
@Deladria Thank you so much! I dropped a like on your *copy-pastes name* Onyxarpelioth too. He nails the mysterious wizardly look so well!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Gonna go ahead and post my dragons, I'll write up some replies in a separate post. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56841133][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/568412/56841133_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Aryssia[/b] [i](Xe/Xem)[/i][/center] Aryssia is actually not a dragon at all, but an owlgriff. Xe is the archivist for a small library called the Bibliotheca Arcana, which is dedicated to dangerous and forbidden knowledge. Aryssia is elusive and secretive, and is rarely seen outside the library. Xe likes collecting gems and feathers. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56738726][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/567388/56738726_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Tyresia[/b] [i](He/Him)[/i][/center] If you hear an explosion, chances are it was caused by Tyresia. Nobody really knows how he ended up in the Arcana; he just kind of showed up one day, and has been a presence ever since. He is a very, [i]very[/i] adventurous alchemist who makes the Arcana's guard, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56950010]Tyrian's[/url], job about twenty times harder than it should be. Fortunately he hasn't caused any major damage. Yet. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10414102][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/104142/10414102_350.png[/img][/url] [b]absolut[/b] [i](She/Her)[/i][/center] absolut is the Arcana's enchanter. She makes sure the more dangerous books are sealed shut, and helps prevent any incidents. absolut finds Tyresia to be a nuisance, and he helps contribute to her rather alarming tea problem. I should probably change her name to Absolute, or at the very least Absolut, but despite the awkwardness of all lowercase letter the spelling's grown on me.
Gonna go ahead and post my dragons, I'll write up some replies in a separate post.
56841133_350.png
Aryssia
(Xe/Xem)
Aryssia is actually not a dragon at all, but an owlgriff. Xe is the archivist for a small library called the Bibliotheca Arcana, which is dedicated to dangerous and forbidden knowledge. Aryssia is elusive and secretive, and is rarely seen outside the library. Xe likes collecting gems and feathers.
56738726_350.png
Tyresia
(He/Him)
If you hear an explosion, chances are it was caused by Tyresia. Nobody really knows how he ended up in the Arcana; he just kind of showed up one day, and has been a presence ever since. He is a very, very adventurous alchemist who makes the Arcana's guard, Tyrian's, job about twenty times harder than it should be. Fortunately he hasn't caused any major damage. Yet.
10414102_350.png
absolut
(She/Her)
absolut is the Arcana's enchanter. She makes sure the more dangerous books are sealed shut, and helps prevent any incidents. absolut finds Tyresia to be a nuisance, and he helps contribute to her rather alarming tea problem. I should probably change her name to Absolute, or at the very least Absolut, but despite the awkwardness of all lowercase letter the spelling's grown on me.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Here are some comments! If I didn't comment on your dragon, please don't feel bad; I don't have the energy to do everyone's, and it's really hard to pick.

@Saronai I love all your kids and booped all three of them, but I am especially drawn to Bijoux. JBFs are a favorite of mine, and xe's an especially lovely example of xyr's supspecies. Gorgeous example of Alloy, and I love xyr apparel!

@Potatoad I've gotta say, I was surprised to find Luna's not actually wearing any sort of accent. I think I've found a new favorite color for Flaunt – I had no idea Lead had so many soft blues and purples! A beautiful girl.

@Lovelock Aria is beautiful, without a doubt. I'm not normally a fan of XXYs (I tend to find them a bit boring), but her Koi does an amazing job of breaking up the sameness of the primary and secondary. What a cutie! Also, Interstellar fanderg! <3

@Disillusionist Honestly, I can't decide which I like better, Jubilant or Vaniel. They're both got some gorgeous colors, although the deep colors in Vaniel's accent are absolutely gorgeous.

@HuntingAlpha Neha has such great colors, I'm in awe. I honestly thought she had Eel at first! And I love HeartofGold's, well, golds (and whites). So pretty!

@Shatapatrika Okay yeah, all three of your kids are really pretty. Looks like I've already booped Marduk! Hecate's colors are so lovely and dark, and Artemis is 100% a villain. :D

@TheGoldDragon Dellinger's colors are so good! Very magical!
Here are some comments! If I didn't comment on your dragon, please don't feel bad; I don't have the energy to do everyone's, and it's really hard to pick.

@Saronai I love all your kids and booped all three of them, but I am especially drawn to Bijoux. JBFs are a favorite of mine, and xe's an especially lovely example of xyr's supspecies. Gorgeous example of Alloy, and I love xyr apparel!

@Potatoad I've gotta say, I was surprised to find Luna's not actually wearing any sort of accent. I think I've found a new favorite color for Flaunt – I had no idea Lead had so many soft blues and purples! A beautiful girl.

@Lovelock Aria is beautiful, without a doubt. I'm not normally a fan of XXYs (I tend to find them a bit boring), but her Koi does an amazing job of breaking up the sameness of the primary and secondary. What a cutie! Also, Interstellar fanderg! <3

@Disillusionist Honestly, I can't decide which I like better, Jubilant or Vaniel. They're both got some gorgeous colors, although the deep colors in Vaniel's accent are absolutely gorgeous.

@HuntingAlpha Neha has such great colors, I'm in awe. I honestly thought she had Eel at first! And I love HeartofGold's, well, golds (and whites). So pretty!

@Shatapatrika Okay yeah, all three of your kids are really pretty. Looks like I've already booped Marduk! Hecate's colors are so lovely and dark, and Artemis is 100% a villain. :D

@TheGoldDragon Dellinger's colors are so good! Very magical!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@harpyja Heyoooo :D Thank you for the lovely words; your dragons rock the Arcane theme so well, too! Tyresia is my favorite of the bunch. Even without apparel, he's stunning, and his broadcast made me chuckle!
@harpyja Heyoooo :D Thank you for the lovely words; your dragons rock the Arcane theme so well, too! Tyresia is my favorite of the bunch. Even without apparel, he's stunning, and his broadcast made me chuckle!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Thank you! I plan on giving Tyresia a few pieces of apparel, but I definitely don’t want to hide his lovely genes. And I’m glad, I had a good laugh coming up with it!
@Disillusionist Thank you! I plan on giving Tyresia a few pieces of apparel, but I definitely don’t want to hide his lovely genes. And I’m glad, I had a good laugh coming up with it!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80426824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804269/80426824_350.png[/img][/url] Kunzite got a big glow up this week, when I put the festival arcane apparel and scene on him. Very purple.
80426824_350.png

Kunzite got a big glow up this week, when I put the festival arcane apparel and scene on him. Very purple.
All dragons shared to this point have had their stars booped. For dragons whose stars were previously booped, I located their nearest, newly boopable neighbor whom I also liked and did the boopings!

As always you all show me (and each other) such wonderful, lovely, and interesting dragons and I love it <3
All dragons shared to this point have had their stars booped. For dragons whose stars were previously booped, I located their nearest, newly boopable neighbor whom I also liked and did the boopings!

As always you all show me (and each other) such wonderful, lovely, and interesting dragons and I love it <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@CosmicHurricane
I just wanted to say how much I adore Vivliokyrios and Arcana! Both are super impressive and breathtaking in an absolutely magical way, and they catched my sight instantly. Arcana's accent matches the Bewitching Bangles in a fabulous way, and Vivliokyrios is my personal favourite, not only for his gorgeous name, but also and mainly for his interesting and creative design: you combined the sorcerer and scholar themes in such a brilliant way, and I'm in awe with his mighty, powerful, and mysterious vibes ;o;

@mynnthia
Oh my, I'm in love with your three Skydancers :D Carlotta already had a star from me, but I'd like to point out how much I adore her colour scheme, the cosmic aura, and how the red details stand out on her. Stardust's light effects are fascinating! The smoke looks like the light breaking through from the wings and the shimmers of the candles reflect on the body, and the whole appearance is utterly stunning. Last but not least Galactica, who - surisingly, because I'm not usually fond of overly bright colours - is my favourite this round! Her colours and genes flow together in a stunning and harmonic way, and she seems like she's constantly creating magic spells and illusions everywhere she appears. Her moodboard and art is so nice, too!

@wildewinged
Again your entries caught my eye immediately, so I just had to leave some praises :) First of all, I'm in awe with all the artworks, and had so much fun looking through them all. Taurik is wonderful, and has such a pleasant, gentle, and dreamy appearance. Ahnvahr is absolutely unique, and I probably don't have to stress how perfectly the accent matches the Feathery Fallout and the Spellwrought Shardhide; and apart from the creative use, the dark arcane pieces look phenomenal on his platinum body. Special compliments go to Archer, my personal favourite and possibly one of the most beautiful Skydancers I've seen on FR - I'm running out of words, because everything about her is excellent: the mystic vibes from her halo and jewelry (a real Sunchaser, too, wow!), the accent flowing so nicely with the primary patterns and the dark blue wings, and all the accessories being spot-on. Kudos!

@HuntingAlpha
Your entries are absolutely magnificent and inspiring! I love Neha because of her simple, well-designed and harmonic appearance where every details and colour is spot-on <3 And HeartofGold's appearance is super impressive, as if she is overflowing with magical energies and spells, bringing light and bliss everywhere she goes!

@CosmicHurricane
I just wanted to say how much I adore Vivliokyrios and Arcana! Both are super impressive and breathtaking in an absolutely magical way, and they catched my sight instantly. Arcana's accent matches the Bewitching Bangles in a fabulous way, and Vivliokyrios is my personal favourite, not only for his gorgeous name, but also and mainly for his interesting and creative design: you combined the sorcerer and scholar themes in such a brilliant way, and I'm in awe with his mighty, powerful, and mysterious vibes ;o;

@mynnthia
Oh my, I'm in love with your three Skydancers :D Carlotta already had a star from me, but I'd like to point out how much I adore her colour scheme, the cosmic aura, and how the red details stand out on her. Stardust's light effects are fascinating! The smoke looks like the light breaking through from the wings and the shimmers of the candles reflect on the body, and the whole appearance is utterly stunning. Last but not least Galactica, who - surisingly, because I'm not usually fond of overly bright colours - is my favourite this round! Her colours and genes flow together in a stunning and harmonic way, and she seems like she's constantly creating magic spells and illusions everywhere she appears. Her moodboard and art is so nice, too!

@wildewinged
Again your entries caught my eye immediately, so I just had to leave some praises :) First of all, I'm in awe with all the artworks, and had so much fun looking through them all. Taurik is wonderful, and has such a pleasant, gentle, and dreamy appearance. Ahnvahr is absolutely unique, and I probably don't have to stress how perfectly the accent matches the Feathery Fallout and the Spellwrought Shardhide; and apart from the creative use, the dark arcane pieces look phenomenal on his platinum body. Special compliments go to Archer, my personal favourite and possibly one of the most beautiful Skydancers I've seen on FR - I'm running out of words, because everything about her is excellent: the mystic vibes from her halo and jewelry (a real Sunchaser, too, wow!), the accent flowing so nicely with the primary patterns and the dark blue wings, and all the accessories being spot-on. Kudos!

@HuntingAlpha
Your entries are absolutely magnificent and inspiring! I love Neha because of her simple, well-designed and harmonic appearance where every details and colour is spot-on <3 And HeartofGold's appearance is super impressive, as if she is overflowing with magical energies and spells, bringing light and bliss everywhere she goes!

ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 105 106