Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Banescale Flocking [Interactive]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57455938][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=45&breed=18&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=0&winggene=54&wings=174&auth=43d3b1a965d8aa0995acad6882c45e7bd1efd811&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] "Um, hello!"[/center] The Banescale stands there uneasily shifting his weight from foot to foot as he attempts to smile convincingly at you. However, it's pretty obvious that he's nervous about this. He has some sort of heavy accent atypical of Banescales, too. (Scottish Gaelic, for the curious.) He sure is unusual... His wingtips flick at his sides in a strange manner, too... Perhaps it's just a nervous tick of the peculiar red-and-blue one. He clears his throat. "I, um... My name is Marteine. What's yours? I'm, er...curious about what your experience has been s'far here... Would you mind telling me about it?" ----- Hello everyone! So, the Banescales are around now. This sure must be a jolt to the world of Sornieth! How have your Banescales found the world now that they've been in it for a little while? How have other dragons reacted to the sudden existence of Banescales? This curious little fish of a dragon is trying to find out! But he's also shy, so... Please excuse the stumbling. This thread can be used to help you develop your Banescales and their lore, and perhaps give them a Banescale buddy! Or, it can be for your other dragons to express what they think about all this. Either way, enjoy! Let's develop our Banescales together! Also, please ping me. I'm not subbed.
dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=45&breed=18&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=0&winggene=54&wings=174&auth=43d3b1a965d8aa0995acad6882c45e7bd1efd811&dummyext=prev.png

"Um, hello!"

The Banescale stands there uneasily shifting his weight from foot to foot as he attempts to smile convincingly at you. However, it's pretty obvious that he's nervous about this. He has some sort of heavy accent atypical of Banescales, too. (Scottish Gaelic, for the curious.) He sure is unusual... His wingtips flick at his sides in a strange manner, too... Perhaps it's just a nervous tick of the peculiar red-and-blue one.

He clears his throat. "I, um... My name is Marteine. What's yours? I'm, er...curious about what your experience has been s'far here... Would you mind telling me about it?"

Hello everyone! So, the Banescales are around now. This sure must be a jolt to the world of Sornieth! How have your Banescales found the world now that they've been in it for a little while? How have other dragons reacted to the sudden existence of Banescales? This curious little fish of a dragon is trying to find out! But he's also shy, so... Please excuse the stumbling.

This thread can be used to help you develop your Banescales and their lore, and perhaps give them a Banescale buddy! Or, it can be for your other dragons to express what they think about all this.

Either way, enjoy! Let's develop our Banescales together!

Also, please ping me. I'm not subbed.
Hmm no one's interested in this right now, huh?
Hmm no one's interested in this right now, huh?
@Cryoluxa this thread looks really cool! I’m kinda tempted to join, but I’m not sure bc my dragons and lore are part of a noncanon RP world I’m working on!
@Cryoluxa this thread looks really cool! I’m kinda tempted to join, but I’m not sure bc my dragons and lore are part of a noncanon RP world I’m working on!
c9b914f455a7d94db0f0f240f25340f7f9a02e1f.png 4be36523430019bd9aae00b7e56a7528ec942fe7.png T0lT2WO.png
@734l4l73rni4n

Thanks! And I understand. I can't say whether or not the stories will be compatible since I don't know enough about the world you'd making, but if it's in your world, you could throw in some magical portal nonsense if you really want to interact. This is just for fun, for the most part, after all. :)
@734l4l73rni4n

Thanks! And I understand. I can't say whether or not the stories will be compatible since I don't know enough about the world you'd making, but if it's in your world, you could throw in some magical portal nonsense if you really want to interact. This is just for fun, for the most part, after all. :)
@Cryoluxa no problem! It’s pretty different to canon (if wanted I can link to the info, I’m really passionate about it rn), but AUs/noncanon are always a thing! And fun is always most important! I shall definitely consider participating! :)
@Cryoluxa no problem! It’s pretty different to canon (if wanted I can link to the info, I’m really passionate about it rn), but AUs/noncanon are always a thing! And fun is always most important! I shall definitely consider participating! :)
c9b914f455a7d94db0f0f240f25340f7f9a02e1f.png 4be36523430019bd9aae00b7e56a7528ec942fe7.png T0lT2WO.png
Oh this looks fun [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57355687] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573557/57355687_350.png[/img] [/url] Oh hi! Takisha is always happy to see another Banescale! Takisha is currently hideing in the forest with Naima, Gloam, Amani, Inbar, and Bassam. Taksiha, Inbar and Bassam flew South to the Southern Icefields and Amani followed to make sure Takisha was safe. Takisha noticed a town with lots of Gaolers. Gaolers are scary but the town looks like fun. Are gaolers mean Marteine?
Oh this looks fun

57355687_350.png

Oh hi! Takisha is always happy to see another Banescale! Takisha is currently hideing in the forest with Naima, Gloam, Amani, Inbar, and Bassam. Taksiha, Inbar and Bassam flew South to the Southern Icefields and Amani followed to make sure Takisha was safe. Takisha noticed a town with lots of Gaolers. Gaolers are scary but the town looks like fun. Are gaolers mean Marteine?
@Rosesinger

"Ah! I er, cannae say that I've met one before..." Marteine answered the child called Takisha, "I know of them, though. I'm sure you've heard the song... And you and those others met them in their own home? Wasn't it frightening? They must not have seen you if they didn't freeze you... Right?"
@Rosesinger

"Ah! I er, cannae say that I've met one before..." Marteine answered the child called Takisha, "I know of them, though. I'm sure you've heard the song... And you and those others met them in their own home? Wasn't it frightening? They must not have seen you if they didn't freeze you... Right?"
Takisha doesn''t know... Takisha has't met gaolers yet. Takisha is curious. Maybe when Takisha is older Takisha will let you know. [i]takisha leaves, suddenly a time votex opens up. This would be alarming but luckily Canon doesn't actually exist so it's fine. Out of the vortex emerges an adult Takisha.[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=39&winggene=53&wings=133&auth=c9ea619d846d12c764cf177e30c5961f2697ab8c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Oh hi there! It's me 5 days from now! How are you? Well I guess you are the same as before. It turns out that gaolers can be quite nice! One of them Ove helped us out of a bit of a jam. Did you know that Ice eggs should [i]not[/i] be set on fire so the ice melts? We sure didn't! (The egg is fine by the way it's due to hatch today). Unfortuantly my friends Amani and Naima... well they really got off on the wrong foot. There was this whole misunderstanding and they ended up setting the inn on fire. They're working to settle their debt to society however so I guess all's well that ends well? Also! I've decided to learn about healing I think helping others is quite smashing don't you? Have you figured out what you want to do?
Takisha doesn''t know... Takisha has't met gaolers yet. Takisha is curious. Maybe when Takisha is older Takisha will let you know.

takisha leaves, suddenly a time votex opens up. This would be alarming but luckily Canon doesn't actually exist so it's fine. Out of the vortex emerges an adult Takisha.

dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=39&winggene=53&wings=133&auth=c9ea619d846d12c764cf177e30c5961f2697ab8c&dummyext=prev.png

Oh hi there! It's me 5 days from now! How are you? Well I guess you are the same as before. It turns out that gaolers can be quite nice! One of them Ove helped us out of a bit of a jam. Did you know that Ice eggs should not be set on fire so the ice melts? We sure didn't! (The egg is fine by the way it's due to hatch today). Unfortuantly my friends Amani and Naima... well they really got off on the wrong foot. There was this whole misunderstanding and they ended up setting the inn on fire. They're working to settle their debt to society however so I guess all's well that ends well?

Also! I've decided to learn about healing I think helping others is quite smashing don't you? Have you figured out what you want to do?
@Rosesinger

Well. That was somewhat unsettling. They didn't have anything like all this in the sea... And...was there a wrong foot to get off of things on? Had he, perhaps, been getting off of things using the wrong foot this whole time?! Oh dear...

"Um..." the poor, overwhelmed red Banescale uttered. Trying to scrap together some sort of response, he replied as well as he could, "It's good that your friends are trying to do the right thing. And...Gaolers aren't all that bad anymore, I guess? That's... That's a relief. I, um...will also endeavor not to set any eggs on fire..." He didn't think he was capable of it regardless, but a tip was a tip. "I don't understand why smashing anyone would be helpful... But, as for me, I am learning about the world above the sea. I will bring this information back to my school one day. So, I suppose I'm already doing what I'm supposed to do...if that's what you meant."
@Rosesinger

Well. That was somewhat unsettling. They didn't have anything like all this in the sea... And...was there a wrong foot to get off of things on? Had he, perhaps, been getting off of things using the wrong foot this whole time?! Oh dear...

"Um..." the poor, overwhelmed red Banescale uttered. Trying to scrap together some sort of response, he replied as well as he could, "It's good that your friends are trying to do the right thing. And...Gaolers aren't all that bad anymore, I guess? That's... That's a relief. I, um...will also endeavor not to set any eggs on fire..." He didn't think he was capable of it regardless, but a tip was a tip. "I don't understand why smashing anyone would be helpful... But, as for me, I am learning about the world above the sea. I will bring this information back to my school one day. So, I suppose I'm already doing what I'm supposed to do...if that's what you meant."
[center][size=2]@Cryoluxa (just what I needed (: ) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57395773] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573958/57395773_350.png[/img] [/url] The brown male tilted his head, a soft smile on his face. Adjusting his wings and curling his tail around his legs, he nodded his head. "Hello Marteine, I'm Hawk." He said giving a small bow. "It seems that a small flock of us landed in the same area of the Shifting Expanse. Flying there can be.. Tedious with the lightning, but thus far it's been good." Moving to get a better look at the male, Hawk hummed. "The ground there is rather easy to dig through, which makes it much quicker than if we landed in say.. Dragonhome. We're calling our nest [i]The Labyrinth.[/i] I think it's pretty accurate." He chuckled, stopping in front of Marteine. "What's your experience been like so far? I haven't meet any of the modern breeds yet unfortunately." He huffed out a breath, shaking his head.
@Cryoluxa
(just what I needed (: )

57395773_350.png

The brown male tilted his head, a soft smile on his face. Adjusting his wings and curling his tail around his legs, he nodded his head.

"Hello Marteine, I'm Hawk." He said giving a small bow. "It seems that a small flock of us landed in the same area of the Shifting Expanse. Flying there can be.. Tedious with the lightning, but thus far it's been good." Moving to get a better look at the male, Hawk hummed.

"The ground there is rather easy to dig through, which makes it much quicker than if we landed in say.. Dragonhome. We're calling our nest The Labyrinth. I think it's pretty accurate." He chuckled, stopping in front of Marteine.

"What's your experience been like so far? I haven't meet any of the modern breeds yet unfortunately." He huffed out a breath, shaking his head.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)