Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Banescale Flocking [Interactive]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@WillaTheWitch

(( *Applauds* "Forage" would have been closer, but really well done! :D Seesh, that all this rhyming can actually be successfully used in conversation is amazing. Serious kudos. And I'm happy this is helping you out. Interacting with all these people have really helpedme flesh out Marteine, too. ^_^ ))

"I would love to show you the world below the water!" Marteine practically chirped in an exuberance that even surprised him. "Hmm I don't know if you could breathe there, though... Do you know if there might be some way you might be able to? I would happily guide you around and teach you how to swim, if you need the help, if we can find some way to allow you to breathe underwater. Maybe some magic device or something... The dragons of the world above might have something like that..."
@WillaTheWitch

(( *Applauds* "Forage" would have been closer, but really well done! :D Seesh, that all this rhyming can actually be successfully used in conversation is amazing. Serious kudos. And I'm happy this is helping you out. Interacting with all these people have really helpedme flesh out Marteine, too. ^_^ ))

"I would love to show you the world below the water!" Marteine practically chirped in an exuberance that even surprised him. "Hmm I don't know if you could breathe there, though... Do you know if there might be some way you might be able to? I would happily guide you around and teach you how to swim, if you need the help, if we can find some way to allow you to breathe underwater. Maybe some magic device or something... The dragons of the world above might have something like that..."
@Cryoluxa (I considered forage but I felt that forge had a nice flow because I generally pronounce orange more like ornge versus or-ange. I even used some of my previous Banescale rhymes for my CW class this past semester!)

"I cannot breathe the water as does the fish
But there are many magics and I shall make it my wish.
I will return one day soon with this vital gift.
I shall fly far and wide upon the wing, wild and swift.

Farewell for now my new blue-eyed friend.
I am sad that this meeting has come to an end,
But worry not for we shall shortly have great fun.
Both above and below, under the moon and the sun."

(I'm gonna leave it here for now, but perhaps we can continue this at a later date! PM me if you ever want to rp or anything.)
@Cryoluxa (I considered forage but I felt that forge had a nice flow because I generally pronounce orange more like ornge versus or-ange. I even used some of my previous Banescale rhymes for my CW class this past semester!)

"I cannot breathe the water as does the fish
But there are many magics and I shall make it my wish.
I will return one day soon with this vital gift.
I shall fly far and wide upon the wing, wild and swift.

Farewell for now my new blue-eyed friend.
I am sad that this meeting has come to an end,
But worry not for we shall shortly have great fun.
Both above and below, under the moon and the sun."

(I'm gonna leave it here for now, but perhaps we can continue this at a later date! PM me if you ever want to rp or anything.)
@WillaTheWitch

(( Awesome; thanks! And yeah, that was great. :D It feels like we've only just begun, but before we knew it, we were done! The rhymes were clever, and the challenges completed, but the story's run its course and the narrative depleted. But no need to worry, with or without rhyme, we can see what happens when they meet next time! :D ))
@WillaTheWitch

(( Awesome; thanks! And yeah, that was great. :D It feels like we've only just begun, but before we knew it, we were done! The rhymes were clever, and the challenges completed, but the story's run its course and the narrative depleted. But no need to worry, with or without rhyme, we can see what happens when they meet next time! :D ))
@Cryoluxa (You make my heart happy. Thank you.)
@Cryoluxa (You make my heart happy. Thank you.)
@WillaTheWitch

(( XD You're welcome. Thanks for the compliment! Looking forward to rping again! :3 ))
@WillaTheWitch

(( XD You're welcome. Thanks for the compliment! Looking forward to rping again! :3 ))
@Cryoluxa

Ixvari had been slowly nodding along to the song.
"I see now.... I really have been missing out on so much, haven't I? It's like a part of me had been missing, and I never truly realized it. I simply cannot thank you enough, Marteine." She bowed her head as a gesture of respect.
@Cryoluxa

Ixvari had been slowly nodding along to the song.
"I see now.... I really have been missing out on so much, haven't I? It's like a part of me had been missing, and I never truly realized it. I simply cannot thank you enough, Marteine." She bowed her head as a gesture of respect.
z7o7CpN.png
@DazzlingSnek

He nodded in response, a warm smile on his friendly face. "It's no trouble at all. The memory of that song is even stronger and clearer to me than the moment I live in. I know how deep the thought of our ancestors touch... Though the sea is my home, and the school of Maren who raised me my family, the old culture calls to something ancient within me. They will never cease to be a part of me...just as they will always be a part of all of us Banescale who live now."
@DazzlingSnek

He nodded in response, a warm smile on his friendly face. "It's no trouble at all. The memory of that song is even stronger and clearer to me than the moment I live in. I know how deep the thought of our ancestors touch... Though the sea is my home, and the school of Maren who raised me my family, the old culture calls to something ancient within me. They will never cease to be a part of me...just as they will always be a part of all of us Banescale who live now."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11