Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tavern For Travelers!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51318292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513183/51318292_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Yeah, maybe so." He smiled down at the crow, who had flown down to the bowl and was now enjoying a small nut. "Even so, I'm just glad they didn't get squished." He nodded at Voski. "I actually do have some. Here, just a sec, let me find them." He turned to a large pouch and rooted around for a moment. "Let's see here... Harlequin Ladybugs, Harlequin Ladybugs... Ah! Here they are!" He held them out to the skydancer. "And chocolates would be absolutely wonderful, if you have any. One of my clanmates would certainly enjoy them, as would all the hatchlings."
"Yeah, maybe so." He smiled down at the crow, who had flown down to the bowl and was now enjoying a small nut. "Even so, I'm just glad they didn't get squished."

He nodded at Voski. "I actually do have some. Here, just a sec, let me find them." He turned to a large pouch and rooted around for a moment. "Let's see here... Harlequin Ladybugs, Harlequin Ladybugs... Ah! Here they are!" He held them out to the skydancer. "And chocolates would be absolutely wonderful, if you have any. One of my clanmates would certainly enjoy them, as would all the hatchlings."
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
"Oh. Thats an interisting name" Henry said. "WHat about your familiar?" he asked, brushing his harpy and Emma's talonok away from the ocowering lilyfowl. "and sorry if we were bothering you" he said.

"What hapens when the plaugebringer breaks a piece of glass?" Emma said at random.
"I dont think our host wants to hear a joke since he has other people in the tavern he needs to help, Emma" Henry said gently.
"Oh. Thats an interisting name" Henry said. "WHat about your familiar?" he asked, brushing his harpy and Emma's talonok away from the ocowering lilyfowl. "and sorry if we were bothering you" he said.

"What hapens when the plaugebringer breaks a piece of glass?" Emma said at random.
"I dont think our host wants to hear a joke since he has other people in the tavern he needs to help, Emma" Henry said gently.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Kavi smiled again, taking a sip of his smoothie. "I was just heading back from the Trading Post, where I was performing, when I smelled food, which lead me to this heavenly place! And my, this smoothie is incredible. How did you make it? I'm sure my mate Ivory would love to try this." He said. The Lux Spectre dove down to where the Lillyfowl stood, and made a delighted whistling noise.
Kavi smiled again, taking a sip of his smoothie. "I was just heading back from the Trading Post, where I was performing, when I smelled food, which lead me to this heavenly place! And my, this smoothie is incredible. How did you make it? I'm sure my mate Ivory would love to try this." He said. The Lux Spectre dove down to where the Lillyfowl stood, and made a delighted whistling noise.
1AL8WxD.jpg
Dulcim started to eat his meal, “this is amazing!” Zither placed a ghostly hand in the bowl of nuts ad berries, and a few began to travel up his arm and slowly disappear. He seemed to be absorbing it as a way of eating. “How much do I owe you for the food?” Dulcim began to reach for a pouch of coins at his side, happily finishing what little was left in his bowl. Zither finished the nuts and berries, and started another small tune for Fowl. “How about on last performance before we head out?”
Dulcim started to eat his meal, “this is amazing!” Zither placed a ghostly hand in the bowl of nuts ad berries, and a few began to travel up his arm and slowly disappear. He seemed to be absorbing it as a way of eating. “How much do I owe you for the food?” Dulcim began to reach for a pouch of coins at his side, happily finishing what little was left in his bowl. Zither finished the nuts and berries, and started another small tune for Fowl. “How about on last performance before we head out?”

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@myriadofstars [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] Voski smiled taking the bugs, nodding his head "I'll create a sample batch quick for your fellow family to try, do bring them here sometime, I'll be happy to make soup for everyone." the skydancer says happily heading to his kitchen, taking the dried, crunchy bugs coating some of them in a thin layer of glistening [i]honey[/i] and the rest covered in a [i]strawberry[/i] yogurt. Putting the candied bugs into a cloth bag, stringing it closed before handing it to the merchant. "Please be safe on your travels home, thank you for your friendship and the bugs~" [item=harlequin ladybug][item=strawberry][item=honeycomb fragment]
@myriadofstars
M2z8aRF.png

Voski smiled taking the bugs, nodding his head "I'll create a sample batch quick for your fellow family to try, do bring them here sometime, I'll be happy to make soup for everyone." the skydancer says happily heading to his kitchen, taking the dried, crunchy bugs coating some of them in a thin layer of glistening honey and the rest covered in a strawberry yogurt. Putting the candied bugs into a cloth bag, stringing it closed before handing it to the merchant. "Please be safe on your travels home, thank you for your friendship and the bugs~"

Harlequin Ladybug Strawberry Honeycomb Fragment
kZjIfse.gif
@LogrithmGames [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] His Lilyfowl looks past petal like feathers covering their eyes from fear of the other serious familiars, quacking up at Henry as a way of saying thank you. Voski places a hand on his own chest, "Henry don't be silly. Guests of mine never intrude or bother me. My partner here is named fowl, they won't bite, just curious and clumsy" Voski chuckled gently as his familiar playfully glares up at him from his words, the tavern-keep looks up at Emma, tilting his head curiously "Hm? What happens?"
@LogrithmGames
M2z8aRF.png

His Lilyfowl looks past petal like feathers covering their eyes from fear of the other serious familiars, quacking up at Henry as a way of saying thank you. Voski places a hand on his own chest, "Henry don't be silly. Guests of mine never intrude or bother me. My partner here is named fowl, they won't bite, just curious and clumsy" Voski chuckled gently as his familiar playfully glares up at him from his words, the tavern-keep looks up at Emma, tilting his head curiously "Hm? What happens?"
kZjIfse.gif
@MoonlightFae [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] Voski smiles happily that his guest enjoyed what he made, ripping off a piece of paper from his notebook writing down the recipe, "Your partner will definitely be thankful of you to make it for them. I recommend adding a tiny bit of honey to the drink if you wish for something sweeter." the tavern-keep says calmly handing the recipe to Kavi, his Lilyfowl quacking happily and making funny faces at the playful Lux Spectre trying to make them laugh and whistle. Voski took a rag and wiped his claws clean, "I'd love to see you perform one day Kavi. When's your next show?"
@MoonlightFae
M2z8aRF.png

Voski smiles happily that his guest enjoyed what he made, ripping off a piece of paper from his notebook writing down the recipe, "Your partner will definitely be thankful of you to make it for them. I recommend adding a tiny bit of honey to the drink if you wish for something sweeter." the tavern-keep says calmly handing the recipe to Kavi, his Lilyfowl quacking happily and making funny faces at the playful Lux Spectre trying to make them laugh and whistle.

Voski took a rag and wiped his claws clean, "I'd love to see you perform one day Kavi. When's your next show?"
kZjIfse.gif
@CristorcusHelix [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] "Oh no payment necessary, but a song before you leave is greatly appreciated! Right Fowl?" Voski smiled happily, his familiar quacking happily shaking their tail petals. As the performers picked up their instruments for a tune, the tavern-keeper grabbed some glasses and a teaspoon. The glasses making different sounds when tapped lightly at a certain pattern, adding to the song being played. Joy and fun filled the small Tavern, bringing life to the owners and customers around.
@CristorcusHelix
M2z8aRF.png

"Oh no payment necessary, but a song before you leave is greatly appreciated! Right Fowl?" Voski smiled happily, his familiar quacking happily shaking their tail petals. As the performers picked up their instruments for a tune, the tavern-keeper grabbed some glasses and a teaspoon. The glasses making different sounds when tapped lightly at a certain pattern, adding to the song being played. Joy and fun filled the small Tavern, bringing life to the owners and customers around.
kZjIfse.gif
As the song came to an end, Zither waved at Fowl one last time before returning to his place on Dulcim's back. [b]"You're too kind, I'll be sure to come back next time I'm in the area!"[/b] and with that, the two headed off to their next adventure. [center][emoji=coatl happy size=2][/center]
As the song came to an end, Zither waved at Fowl one last time before returning to his place on Dulcim's back. "You're too kind, I'll be sure to come back next time I'm in the area!" and with that, the two headed off to their next adventure.

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51318292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513183/51318292_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Hyann smiled and pocketed the candies. "Thank you so much, I know my clan will love them," he said. "The soup too. And yes, I'll try to bring at least my mate here sometime – I know she'd adore your food."
Hyann smiled and pocketed the candies. "Thank you so much, I know my clan will love them," he said. "The soup too. And yes, I'll try to bring at least my mate here sometime – I know she'd adore your food."
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20