Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tavern For Travelers!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@QuetzalMuse No need to be sorry, it's alright :) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] Voski laughs taking notes in his small notepad, "Very hungry siblings indeed. I'll definitely make something filling for the both of you with as much meat as you want." The skydancer offers before tucking the notepad back in his apron. "Have you both traveled far? Gotten into some wacky mischief?" The skydancer teased trying to mingle with his guests. Fowl ruffles their petals in the tight grip of the tundra, their quacks turning from alarmed to... Comfortable? Apparently he like's the softness of the white sibling's fur.
@QuetzalMuse No need to be sorry, it's alright :)
M2z8aRF.png

Voski laughs taking notes in his small notepad, "Very hungry siblings indeed. I'll definitely make something filling for the both of you with as much meat as you want." The skydancer offers before tucking the notepad back in his apron. "Have you both traveled far? Gotten into some wacky mischief?" The skydancer teased trying to mingle with his guests. Fowl ruffles their petals in the tight grip of the tundra, their quacks turning from alarmed to... Comfortable? Apparently he like's the softness of the white sibling's fur.
kZjIfse.gif
[center]The door flies open with a bang, letting in the echoes of the pouring rain outside. A shuddering fae flies in, closely followed by an excited hainu. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1035.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52772767] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527728/52772767_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] "[i]Thank the Plaguemother there's someplace dry![/i]" the fae murmurs to himself. His eyes dart about the cozy tavern, taking it all in, when they catch on the hainu. "No, no!" He tries to push them back out under the branches before they shake dry, to no avail. "So sorry about them," he says to the proprietor with an awkward grin. "Name's Chihiro; this a tavern, yeah? Got anything warm?" [/center]
The door flies open with a bang, letting in the echoes of the pouring rain outside. A shuddering fae flies in, closely followed by an excited hainu.
1035.png
52772767_350.png
"Thank the Plaguemother there's someplace dry!" the fae murmurs to himself. His eyes dart about the cozy tavern, taking it all in, when they catch on the hainu. "No, no!" He tries to push them back out under the branches before they shake dry, to no avail.
"So sorry about them," he says to the proprietor with an awkward grin. "Name's Chihiro; this a tavern, yeah? Got anything warm?"
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
"Hm yes, I would like a drink. What do you offer here?"

Dulcim quickly leans in to whisper to Voski "What's the fanciest thing you have on the menu? Hira's a princess and likes to be treated as such..." he gives a sheepish smile, hoping Hira won't cause too much trouble for Voski.

As Zither floats to Fowl he begins to play the same tune along side Fowl's quacks.
"Hm yes, I would like a drink. What do you offer here?"

Dulcim quickly leans in to whisper to Voski "What's the fanciest thing you have on the menu? Hira's a princess and likes to be treated as such..." he gives a sheepish smile, hoping Hira won't cause too much trouble for Voski.

As Zither floats to Fowl he begins to play the same tune along side Fowl's quacks.

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@cornleaf [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/526633/52663268p.png[/img][/center] She watches the fowl with some amusement. "Oh a good while. Been travelling since I was a child." She smiled. "Been a little bit of everywhere. But this time I've been making my way back towards the sea. There's a water clan there who I can rest with." When the map was placed down she looked at it with interest. Giving the Lilyfowl a grateful pat. Reading some of the notes along her intended path. "Are all these from your experiences? Or other fellow travellers?" Placing the maps side by side she pulled out a quill and started adjusting her own. Luckily it wasn't [i]too[/i] far outdated.
@cornleaf
52663268p.png
She watches the fowl with some amusement. "Oh a good while. Been travelling since I was a child." She smiled. "Been a little bit of everywhere. But this time I've been making my way back towards the sea. There's a water clan there who I can rest with."

When the map was placed down she looked at it with interest. Giving the Lilyfowl a grateful pat. Reading some of the notes along her intended path. "Are all these from your experiences? Or other fellow travellers?" Placing the maps side by side she pulled out a quill and started adjusting her own. Luckily it wasn't too far outdated.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@dd2900 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] "Well of course, from warm noodle soup to warm dumplings." Voski smiles taking out his notepad. His small fowl familiar waddles over carrying a couple of towels, offering it to the new guests. Quacking happily, they throw a towel on top of Hainu making the flying dog almost look like a ghost. "What do you feel like having after a long day today?"
@dd2900
M2z8aRF.png
"Well of course, from warm noodle soup to warm dumplings." Voski smiles taking out his notepad. His small fowl familiar waddles over carrying a couple of towels, offering it to the new guests. Quacking happily, they throw a towel on top of Hainu making the flying dog almost look like a ghost.

"What do you feel like having after a long day today?"
kZjIfse.gif
@CristorcusHelix [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] Voski looks down at Dulcim and nods his head "I'll have a few things no worries my friend." The skydancer thinks for a moment before responding to the royal Imperial, "Ah well. I serve an assortment of different teas, smoothies and comfort drinks, like hot chocolate for example." he explains offering a chair too her like a gentleman. "For Soups and other entrees, whatever you crave I'll turn it into a soup. Just for you." Fowl pauses their tune watching the dragons converse, they flutter their wings and quack to Zither like they are trying to communicate a plan of some sort. They want to help to make this place more... Fancy~
@CristorcusHelix
M2z8aRF.png
Voski looks down at Dulcim and nods his head "I'll have a few things no worries my friend." The skydancer thinks for a moment before responding to the royal Imperial, "Ah well. I serve an assortment of different teas, smoothies and comfort drinks, like hot chocolate for example." he explains offering a chair too her like a gentleman. "For Soups and other entrees, whatever you crave I'll turn it into a soup. Just for you."

Fowl pauses their tune watching the dragons converse, they flutter their wings and quack to Zither like they are trying to communicate a plan of some sort. They want to help to make this place more... Fancy~
kZjIfse.gif
@SylphOfHeart [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] Fowl gives a kind quack fluttering up on the counter to look at the map as well, Voski chuckles scratching his chin slightly. "Well, by the looks of me, I don't go out that often unless it's for specific ingredients. A variety of different adventurers and merchants come to my tavern, I write down updated information from their maps, amazing stories indeed... Plus I want to be helpful when lost dragons come through. I'm sorry it's so cluttered" Voski explains, taking his crate of ingredients to the kitchen. "If by chance you have a blank spare map, I can probably rewrite it and make it less messy." A salty-sea adventurer deserves something sweet in their lives. Voski boiled some long, chewy udon noodles, but instead of creating a hearty, savory broth to soak them in, he takes a different approach. He drains the water from the plain noodles, instead of putting them in a classic wooden bowl, he partially guts [i]Watermelon[/i] half to create an edible bowl, placing the noodles carefully inside. Adding many different fruit slices to mix into the noodles like [i]Potash Peach[/i], [i]Red Delicious Apple[/i], and sprinkling in a few [i]Black Berries[/i]. Voski returns to his guest, placing the watermelon bowl of noodles on the counter with a smile, "A refreshing fruit salad ramen. If it's not sweet enough, I can give you a spoon of [i]Honey[/i] to pour on top. I hope you enjoy~" He chimes, giving a smile that one can never forget. [item=watermelon][item=potash peach][item=blackberry][item=red delicious apple][item=honeycomb fragment]
@SylphOfHeart
M2z8aRF.png
Fowl gives a kind quack fluttering up on the counter to look at the map as well, Voski chuckles scratching his chin slightly. "Well, by the looks of me, I don't go out that often unless it's for specific ingredients. A variety of different adventurers and merchants come to my tavern, I write down updated information from their maps, amazing stories indeed... Plus I want to be helpful when lost dragons come through. I'm sorry it's so cluttered" Voski explains, taking his crate of ingredients to the kitchen. "If by chance you have a blank spare map, I can probably rewrite it and make it less messy."

A salty-sea adventurer deserves something sweet in their lives. Voski boiled some long, chewy udon noodles, but instead of creating a hearty, savory broth to soak them in, he takes a different approach. He drains the water from the plain noodles, instead of putting them in a classic wooden bowl, he partially guts Watermelon half to create an edible bowl, placing the noodles carefully inside. Adding many different fruit slices to mix into the noodles like Potash Peach, Red Delicious Apple, and sprinkling in a few Black Berries.

Voski returns to his guest, placing the watermelon bowl of noodles on the counter with a smile, "A refreshing fruit salad ramen. If it's not sweet enough, I can give you a spoon of Honey to pour on top. I hope you enjoy~" He chimes, giving a smile that one can never forget.

Watermelon Potash Peach Blackberry Red Delicious Apple Honeycomb Fragment
kZjIfse.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438955/43895467_350.png[/img] Dreamer had been walking for.. How many hours? He had decided to take the 'scenic' route. But was wondering if that had been the correct choice. His Gloomwillow guide flitted ahead of him, twirling and dancing in the air before it suddenly halted, it's ears twitching before it zipped off, further down the path and out of sight. "What the- Get back here!" The Imperial yelled, bounding down the path after his familiar. He didn't have time for this! One of the few times Diligence sends him as an emissary to another clan and he gets delayed by his fickle familiar! Growling softly he swerved around a corner, skidding to a stop at the sight of a.. Restaurant? His guide was drifting around the door, and Dreamer stomped forward to retrieve the little beast, planning to quickly take off and forget about this potentially shady restaurant.. But the smell was- mouthwatering to say the least. "Shadowbinder preserve me" He spat, giving in to his curiosity. Ducking down he finagled his way into the warm interior, blinking down in surprise at Lilyfowl pulling out a stool.. "I think I'll stand for now.. Thanks" Drifting closer to the counter he settled on his haunches, placing his fore-claws on the counter with a curious hum, is eyes intently studying the handsome Skydancer. "What is the special?" Might as well see if anything here was any good..
43895467_350.png

Dreamer had been walking for.. How many hours? He had decided to take the 'scenic' route. But was wondering if that had been the correct choice. His Gloomwillow guide flitted ahead of him, twirling and dancing in the air before it suddenly halted, it's ears twitching before it zipped off, further down the path and out of sight. "What the- Get back here!" The Imperial yelled, bounding down the path after his familiar. He didn't have time for this! One of the few times Diligence sends him as an emissary to another clan and he gets delayed by his fickle familiar! Growling softly he swerved around a corner, skidding to a stop at the sight of a.. Restaurant?
His guide was drifting around the door, and Dreamer stomped forward to retrieve the little beast, planning to quickly take off and forget about this potentially shady restaurant.. But the smell was- mouthwatering to say the least. "Shadowbinder preserve me" He spat, giving in to his curiosity. Ducking down he finagled his way into the warm interior, blinking down in surprise at Lilyfowl pulling out a stool.. "I think I'll stand for now.. Thanks" Drifting closer to the counter he settled on his haunches, placing his fore-claws on the counter with a curious hum, is eyes intently studying the handsome Skydancer. "What is the special?" Might as well see if anything here was any good..
Here in the Garden...
VGxuHXT.png
"I'd like a sweet herbal tea," Hira sat down on the seat Voski offered, "and as for the meal, I'd like something with golden reefprince and pastel scallop."

Zither thought for a moment about how to make the place fancier, and began to play part of a new tune. It was the kind of music one would ballroom dance too, and looked to Fowl as if to ask "is this ok?"

"The ghost crab was really good last time, but I think this time I want to try something with squid or octopus." Dulcim takes a seat next to Hira and looks over to the two familiars with a smile on his face.
"I'd like a sweet herbal tea," Hira sat down on the seat Voski offered, "and as for the meal, I'd like something with golden reefprince and pastel scallop."

Zither thought for a moment about how to make the place fancier, and began to play part of a new tune. It was the kind of music one would ballroom dance too, and looked to Fowl as if to ask "is this ok?"

"The ghost crab was really good last time, but I think this time I want to try something with squid or octopus." Dulcim takes a seat next to Hira and looks over to the two familiars with a smile on his face.

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=204945&skin=26069&apparel=30063,20836,20839,20842,28365,28817,330,1750&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=18304&skin=29936&apparel=22677,28779,23293,28777,20835,23117,1753&xt=dressing.png[/img] While the small, obscured restaurant within the oak tree emanated much of a comforting presence that beckoned travellers with enticing scents, the quarrelsome noise brewing a storm outside perhaps ruined the warm atmosphere. Thankfully upon entering the gaping entrance of the hollow trunk, the pair of dragons' flurry of heated arguments considerably quieted. A coatl and a wildclaw. Both shot each other wrathful glares, blame and fury evident in both their eyes for all to see. For a while, they maintained the eye contact, both refusing to surrender until the wildclaw-like creature broke it first by looking down at the Lilyfowl's kind gesture of providing a free seat. [i]"Thank you," [/i]they began, moving to sit and ignore the smugness of their travelling partner. [i]"My legs were beginning to burn out there."[/i] Their voice was as strange as their multitude of arms; they spoke in distorted tones -- the synchronized sound of a gravelly male voice joined by a high-pitched female whisper. It was a chilling combination, quite unpleasant for the ears. [i]"Of courssse they did. You're going weak, William. I know you've walked distancesss farther than that -- asss far and asss wide as the tallest ssstructure to exist on Sornieth! We've walked lesser. Meanwhile, my head isss burning because of your idiotic sssuggestions!"[/i] The coatl seethes irritably, their tail swishing behind them in aggravation. He, unlike his travelling partner, refused to sit. Their tongue frequently flicks out to taste the tense air, giving them a serpentine quality. The wildclaw, or rather, William, narrowed their eyes at the coatl. [i]"I hear you. But we are both hopeless in this condition so let us rest for once and refill our energy. I am famished, and I know you are too. Don't argue with me about this, because we'll both collapse underneath the sun if we keep up with your unhealthy methods."[/i] Leaving no more room for complaints, William turns quickly to Voski. [i]"Apologies, friend. It's been a burdensome week. This is a restaurant, yes? Alright, Sisyphus, what do you wish to eat?"[/i] [i]"I want your head on a sssilver platter."[/i] [i]"Go ahead, but they can't accept that, I don't think. But I am in the mood to eat something that looks like him, so please prepare me a dish including an olive sea snake."[/i] [i]"I'd alssso eat something that looks like you, but that's offensive. Ssso I'll just eat sssomething that is like me too. But I don't fancy meat asss much as they, so make me a thing with dried fisssh. They're as sssalty as I am at the moment." [/i] [i]"You're ridiculous."[/i]
scry?sdid=204945&skin=26069&apparel=30063,20836,20839,20842,28365,28817,330,1750&xt=dressing.png
scry?sdid=18304&skin=29936&apparel=22677,28779,23293,28777,20835,23117,1753&xt=dressing.png

While the small, obscured restaurant within the oak tree emanated much of a comforting presence that beckoned travellers with enticing scents, the quarrelsome noise brewing a storm outside perhaps ruined the warm atmosphere. Thankfully upon entering the gaping entrance of the hollow trunk, the pair of dragons' flurry of heated arguments considerably quieted. A coatl and a wildclaw.

Both shot each other wrathful glares, blame and fury evident in both their eyes for all to see. For a while, they maintained the eye contact, both refusing to surrender until the wildclaw-like creature broke it first by looking down at the Lilyfowl's kind gesture of providing a free seat.

"Thank you," they began, moving to sit and ignore the smugness of their travelling partner. "My legs were beginning to burn out there." Their voice was as strange as their multitude of arms; they spoke in distorted tones -- the synchronized sound of a gravelly male voice joined by a high-pitched female whisper. It was a chilling combination, quite unpleasant for the ears.

"Of courssse they did. You're going weak, William. I know you've walked distancesss farther than that -- asss far and asss wide as the tallest ssstructure to exist on Sornieth! We've walked lesser. Meanwhile, my head isss burning because of your idiotic sssuggestions!" The coatl seethes irritably, their tail swishing behind them in aggravation. He, unlike his travelling partner, refused to sit. Their tongue frequently flicks out to taste the tense air, giving them a serpentine quality. The wildclaw, or rather, William, narrowed their eyes at the coatl.

"I hear you. But we are both hopeless in this condition so let us rest for once and refill our energy. I am famished, and I know you are too. Don't argue with me about this, because we'll both collapse underneath the sun if we keep up with your unhealthy methods." Leaving no more room for complaints, William turns quickly to Voski. "Apologies, friend. It's been a burdensome week. This is a restaurant, yes? Alright, Sisyphus, what do you wish to eat?"

"I want your head on a sssilver platter."

"Go ahead, but they can't accept that, I don't think. But I am in the mood to eat something that looks like him, so please prepare me a dish including an olive sea snake."

"I'd alssso eat something that looks like you, but that's offensive. Ssso I'll just eat sssomething that is like me too. But I don't fancy meat asss much as they, so make me a thing with dried fisssh. They're as sssalty as I am at the moment."

"You're ridiculous."
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20