Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tavern For Travelers!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@RogueDemon Voski tilts his head to his guest, "What kind of job do you have? I hope you're safe on your travels further on, definitely try to rest here as much as you please." the skydancer tells to his guest, tightening his apron around his waist before heading into the kitchen to make the noodle dish that Taeral craves for the evening. The pot begins boiling an [i]Edamame[/i] and [i]Dustwing Hummingbird[/i] steak broth, softening red pigmented ramen noodles made out of [i]Golden Milkweed[/i] flour. This noodle soup is not heavy in fat or starch, it is just enough to fuel a dragon for a long trip. As Voski poured the soup in a wooden bowl, he added a few seasoned and crunchy [i]Grasshoppers[/i] as a tasty garnish. The server brings out the noodle soup to the dark Imperial, placing the bowl in front of them along with chopsticks and a wooden spoon. "There we are, I hope it's enough" [item=edamame][item=dustwing hummingbird][item=golden milkweed][item=grasshopper]
@RogueDemon

Voski tilts his head to his guest, "What kind of job do you have? I hope you're safe on your travels further on, definitely try to rest here as much as you please." the skydancer tells to his guest, tightening his apron around his waist before heading into the kitchen to make the noodle dish that Taeral craves for the evening.

The pot begins boiling an Edamame and Dustwing Hummingbird steak broth, softening red pigmented ramen noodles made out of Golden Milkweed flour. This noodle soup is not heavy in fat or starch, it is just enough to fuel a dragon for a long trip. As Voski poured the soup in a wooden bowl, he added a few seasoned and crunchy Grasshoppers as a tasty garnish. The server brings out the noodle soup to the dark Imperial, placing the bowl in front of them along with chopsticks and a wooden spoon. "There we are, I hope it's enough"

Edamame Dustwing Hummingbird Golden Milkweed Grasshopper
kZjIfse.gif
@cornleaf

"I'm a mercenary of sorts, if a clan needs an extra sword or set of claws to do general work around their clan I do what I can, it's nice to be able to do more than fight someone else's battles even if that is most of what mercenary work entails." he said easily and smiled "Thank you."
@cornleaf

"I'm a mercenary of sorts, if a clan needs an extra sword or set of claws to do general work around their clan I do what I can, it's nice to be able to do more than fight someone else's battles even if that is most of what mercenary work entails." he said easily and smiled "Thank you."
42rDdHA.png
@cornleaf
“I’d like the maple seed milk, please,” Cotton says, then dips his head a little at the Skydancer’s question. “I suppose you could say so, my cousin is a prince. Although it’s just in title, really.” Discussing his family ties to Lute, the so called “prince” of his clan always made him a little flustered. He could easily match his cousin in courtly grace, but had always been looked down upon due to his lackluster coloring.
@cornleaf
“I’d like the maple seed milk, please,” Cotton says, then dips his head a little at the Skydancer’s question. “I suppose you could say so, my cousin is a prince. Although it’s just in title, really.” Discussing his family ties to Lute, the so called “prince” of his clan always made him a little flustered. He could easily match his cousin in courtly grace, but had always been looked down upon due to his lackluster coloring.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20