Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tavern For Travelers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@cornleaf

"I had a walk in the Shrieking wilds with a bogsneak." she said. "I fixed her. I dressed her. I like dressing dragons. I broke a part of my gearbox." she said, blankly. It was a piece of her she had loved since it had been put into her. It allowed her to act "Idle" (pacing back and forth, gently swaying her tail while waiting, etc.)

"wait. You need to see Stratus then." Henry said. "He can fix it." he said as she procured the damaged rack of gears. One of them had been smashed in two and several pistons had been ripped apart. "at least you are alright" he said.

"I am fine- something inside of her fell off, making a small tap sound inside her underbelly as her entire body stopped moving as her mouth was partly closed halfway through saying something."

"If you'l excuse me" Henry said to the tavern owner, he undid Emma's vests, took them off, and opened a little panel in her side "this happens all the time." as he dug his hand into her gearbox to grab up the all too familiar loose gear.
@cornleaf

"I had a walk in the Shrieking wilds with a bogsneak." she said. "I fixed her. I dressed her. I like dressing dragons. I broke a part of my gearbox." she said, blankly. It was a piece of her she had loved since it had been put into her. It allowed her to act "Idle" (pacing back and forth, gently swaying her tail while waiting, etc.)

"wait. You need to see Stratus then." Henry said. "He can fix it." he said as she procured the damaged rack of gears. One of them had been smashed in two and several pistons had been ripped apart. "at least you are alright" he said.

"I am fine- something inside of her fell off, making a small tap sound inside her underbelly as her entire body stopped moving as her mouth was partly closed halfway through saying something."

"If you'l excuse me" Henry said to the tavern owner, he undid Emma's vests, took them off, and opened a little panel in her side "this happens all the time." as he dug his hand into her gearbox to grab up the all too familiar loose gear.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@Naught [center][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Ijq5iit.png[/IMG][/center] "I do, I have a variety... Coming down with a cold traveler?" Voski asks grabbing a mug for his guest, pouring a hot [i]Heart Rose[/i] tea with a little bit of honey mixed in to help soothe any pain and gain back any energy lost from a tough journey. "I can make you a bat noodle soup if you so desire. Where did you come from? You must've traveled for a while." Voski asks before going to his kitchen. After a small time passing perfecting and boiling the soup, he comes to the counter giving a warm bowl of soup to his guest. Clear like noodles wrapped up like a birds nest in the bowl, a smoked [i]Ashfall Bat[/i] steak placed carefully right at the center of the noodles with the seasoned bat wings sticking up from the noodles on the sides of the steak. A very small plate with a dollop of [i]Golden Pepper[/i] paste on the side to mix into the pasta to add some taste. "I hope what I made is ok." Voski chuckles smiling handsomely. [item=heart rose][item=ashfall bat][item=golden pepper]
@Naught
Ijq5iit.png

"I do, I have a variety... Coming down with a cold traveler?" Voski asks grabbing a mug for his guest, pouring a hot Heart Rose tea with a little bit of honey mixed in to help soothe any pain and gain back any energy lost from a tough journey. "I can make you a bat noodle soup if you so desire. Where did you come from? You must've traveled for a while." Voski asks before going to his kitchen.

After a small time passing perfecting and boiling the soup, he comes to the counter giving a warm bowl of soup to his guest. Clear like noodles wrapped up like a birds nest in the bowl, a smoked Ashfall Bat steak placed carefully right at the center of the noodles with the seasoned bat wings sticking up from the noodles on the sides of the steak. A very small plate with a dollop of Golden Pepper paste on the side to mix into the pasta to add some taste. "I hope what I made is ok." Voski chuckles smiling handsomely.

Heart Rose Ashfall Bat Golden Pepper
kZjIfse.gif
@LogrithmGames
Ijq5iit.png

"I thought robotic dragons were just in childhood fables. Beautiful indeed" Voski comments in awe seeing all of the metal work and gears. He jumps up quickly remembering, rustling under his counter grabbing a small box filled with many different metal trinkets, random coins, toys and tools. "Will these help at all? Travelers who come through here would leave stuff behind that have become useful at times." Voski offers to Henry letting him rustle through it in order to help out.

The skydancer then heads to the back to get the meat cake slice his guest requested, placing a plate down on the counter as the delicious aroma fills the room.
@LogrithmGames
Ijq5iit.png

"I thought robotic dragons were just in childhood fables. Beautiful indeed" Voski comments in awe seeing all of the metal work and gears. He jumps up quickly remembering, rustling under his counter grabbing a small box filled with many different metal trinkets, random coins, toys and tools. "Will these help at all? Travelers who come through here would leave stuff behind that have become useful at times." Voski offers to Henry letting him rustle through it in order to help out.

The skydancer then heads to the back to get the meat cake slice his guest requested, placing a plate down on the counter as the delicious aroma fills the room.
kZjIfse.gif
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52236239&skin=16377&apparel=655,768,1292,19651,19639,6027,26857,19654,21838,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img] A gold clad skydancer saunters into the tavern. He shakes his feathers before taking a seat. "A little unorthodox for a skydancer but stonewatch flatblades and greenpod blooms in a scarlet mussle broth if you have it." He hums, "can't believe I missed this place last time I was in this area."
dragon?did=52236239&skin=16377&apparel=655,768,1292,19651,19639,6027,26857,19654,21838,1094&xt=dressing.png
A gold clad skydancer saunters into the tavern. He shakes his feathers before taking a seat. "A little unorthodox for a skydancer but stonewatch flatblades and greenpod blooms in a scarlet mussle broth if you have it." He hums, "can't believe I missed this place last time I was in this area."
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
[size=2][s]forgive me omg,,[/s] Also for some reason I imagine him really small? Anyway.[/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52916249] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529163/52916249_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Geralt burst into the tavern, eyes wide and movements quick as he scrambled into the tavern. Talons gripped onto the bar, hoisting himself up onto the surface. He gave the innkeep a quick, somewhat apologetic smile as he swooped behind the counter, opening a cabinet and coiling himself up, small enough to curl inside and shut it. He was in trouble. Clearly. But it was of his own doing. He was always getting in [i]some[/i] sort of mess he had to get himself out of, and unfortunately, the poor Skydancer was just in the way of his destructive path. At least he provided a good hiding spot. It wasn't like he asked to curl up in the cabinet, but he was there now, and that's all that mattered at present. He waited there, the most silent he has ever been, before he heard a group of large dragons flap their wings overhead. Wow. This place really wasn't on the map, huh? The cabinet door creaked open, and the Spiral's head peaked out, "You think they're gone?" He hardly gave him a chance to answer. He pulled himself out of the cabinet and hopped back up onto the counter, "Phew! That was a close one, aye? Thanks for not yanking me out of there like a snake in your boot!" He beamed, smiling bright with his chin held high. It was like that whole fiasco never happened, "The name's Geralt. Pleasure for you to meet me." He laughed, holding out his hand for him to shake. "Ah- where are my manners! Sorry for bargin in your lovely establishment without even a greetin'. I had some bandits on my tail, yeah? And I'd rather not end up as someone else's lunch."
forgive me omg,,
Also for some reason I imagine him really small? Anyway.

Geralt burst into the tavern, eyes wide and movements quick as he scrambled into the tavern. Talons gripped onto the bar, hoisting himself up onto the surface. He gave the innkeep a quick, somewhat apologetic smile as he swooped behind the counter, opening a cabinet and coiling himself up, small enough to curl inside and shut it.

He was in trouble. Clearly. But it was of his own doing. He was always getting in some sort of mess he had to get himself out of, and unfortunately, the poor Skydancer was just in the way of his destructive path. At least he provided a good hiding spot. It wasn't like he asked to curl up in the cabinet, but he was there now, and that's all that mattered at present.

He waited there, the most silent he has ever been, before he heard a group of large dragons flap their wings overhead. Wow. This place really wasn't on the map, huh? The cabinet door creaked open, and the Spiral's head peaked out, "You think they're gone?"

He hardly gave him a chance to answer. He pulled himself out of the cabinet and hopped back up onto the counter, "Phew! That was a close one, aye? Thanks for not yanking me out of there like a snake in your boot!" He beamed, smiling bright with his chin held high. It was like that whole fiasco never happened, "The name's Geralt. Pleasure for you to meet me." He laughed, holding out his hand for him to shake. "Ah- where are my manners! Sorry for bargin in your lovely establishment without even a greetin'. I had some bandits on my tail, yeah? And I'd rather not end up as someone else's lunch."
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
A coatl steps into the establishment, a lute strapped to his hip and a violin to his back. He tips his hat as he walks up to the counter. [b]"Nice place you got here,"[/b] he sits down, lifting the violin off his back and placing it on the ground, resting against his seat, [b]"do you have anything with crab meat?"[/b] He gazes around the tavern, admiring the coziness, [b]"I'm Dulcim by the way"[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54680138][img]https://i.imgur.com/g7jQZxN.png[/img][/url][/center]
A coatl steps into the establishment, a lute strapped to his hip and a violin to his back. He tips his hat as he walks up to the counter. "Nice place you got here," he sits down, lifting the violin off his back and placing it on the ground, resting against his seat, "do you have anything with crab meat?" He gazes around the tavern, admiring the coziness, "I'm Dulcim by the way"
g7jQZxN.png

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43809957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438100/43809957_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43809958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438100/43809958_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The sound of giggling could be heard as two tundras, dressed similarly but in opposite colours, walked into the small tavern. Whatever it was about them, the way that they talked to each other in hushed tones, the way that they seemed to have an unnatural skip to their step, or the little smirks on their muzzles, they seemed almost... [i]untrustworthy[/i]. With a final little giggle from the blue one, in response to something that the red one whispered, the two of them hopped over to an empty table and took a seat together. It was impossible to tell anything much about them, except for the fact that they were young, dressed in the clothes common within the line of engineers, and that it was impossible to figure where they were looking because of their tinted goggles. The table where they sat now radiated something like a mischievous air as the two of them spoke to each other and waited for the owner to walk over and greet them. They seemed less inclined to leave their seats or speak out, unlike the previous customers. It was almost as if they were... plotting...

The sound of giggling could be heard as two tundras, dressed similarly but in opposite colours, walked into the small tavern. Whatever it was about them, the way that they talked to each other in hushed tones, the way that they seemed to have an unnatural skip to their step, or the little smirks on their muzzles, they seemed almost... untrustworthy. With a final little giggle from the blue one, in response to something that the red one whispered, the two of them hopped over to an empty table and took a seat together.

It was impossible to tell anything much about them, except for the fact that they were young, dressed in the clothes common within the line of engineers, and that it was impossible to figure where they were looking because of their tinted goggles. The table where they sat now radiated something like a mischievous air as the two of them spoke to each other and waited for the owner to walk over and greet them. They seemed less inclined to leave their seats or speak out, unlike the previous customers. It was almost as if they were... plotting...
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@cornleaf

"It depends on the dragons you meet. Shadow and Plauge dragons in peticular like to twist the tales. Emma's maker is a little crazy. He thinks he can give a machine a soul.
and so far, he definitely has made a few." he said as he pulled out the gear. Its square center was worn and battered from being put on improperly. Henry thanked the skydancer for his help and meal and looked for a replacement cog in the box. Sure enough, there was one lying in the box in a near-mint condition. Henry placed the cog in its mount within Emma's gearbox. and she began to move again. "What is your name?" Henry asked his host as Emma began to put her vests back on and close her gearbox.
@cornleaf

"It depends on the dragons you meet. Shadow and Plauge dragons in peticular like to twist the tales. Emma's maker is a little crazy. He thinks he can give a machine a soul.
and so far, he definitely has made a few." he said as he pulled out the gear. Its square center was worn and battered from being put on improperly. Henry thanked the skydancer for his help and meal and looked for a replacement cog in the box. Sure enough, there was one lying in the box in a near-mint condition. Henry placed the cog in its mount within Emma's gearbox. and she began to move again. "What is your name?" Henry asked his host as Emma began to put her vests back on and close her gearbox.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
18776387p.png

Octavius smiles politely, massaging his pounding forehead. 

“Would appear that way.” He moves for the tea given. “The Windswept Plateau, I was heading to the Viridian Labyrinth for work.”

He halts, drawing an aged ebony wood viola out of his satchel. Carefully laying the instrument on the bar counter, the Imperial accepts the soup gratefully. 

“I will have to remember this place for my future travels, thank you.” 

After an unidentified amount of time passed, Octavius stands, searching his pockets. Placing the proper payment on the counter next to his empty bowl; he sends the Skydancer a farewell salute. 

Then he’s out the door. 
18776387p.png

Octavius smiles politely, massaging his pounding forehead. 

“Would appear that way.” He moves for the tea given. “The Windswept Plateau, I was heading to the Viridian Labyrinth for work.”

He halts, drawing an aged ebony wood viola out of his satchel. Carefully laying the instrument on the bar counter, the Imperial accepts the soup gratefully. 

“I will have to remember this place for my future travels, thank you.” 

After an unidentified amount of time passed, Octavius stands, searching his pockets. Placing the proper payment on the counter next to his empty bowl; he sends the Skydancer a farewell salute. 

Then he’s out the door. 
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51318292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513183/51318292_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Not really, to be perfectly honest. She normally goes off and does her own thing – missions and the like. Honestly not quite sure what she even does." He shrugged. "But she's a clanmate." He smiled down at the familiar. "Do you like my maps? I use them to find new places to sell my wares." Hyann looked at the food that was placed in front of him. "Looks very good," he said, and took a bite. "Love the honey."
"Not really, to be perfectly honest. She normally goes off and does her own thing – missions and the like. Honestly not quite sure what she even does." He shrugged. "But she's a clanmate."

He smiled down at the familiar. "Do you like my maps? I use them to find new places to sell my wares." Hyann looked at the food that was placed in front of him. "Looks very good," he said, and took a bite. "Love the honey."
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20