Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tavern For Travelers!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@cornleaf [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48185495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481855/48185495_350.png[/img] [/url] Tomoe was almost lured in by the smell of the noodles. A smell she knew very well, and loved. How could she resist a bowl after a long day of taiko drum practice ? Just as she was about to enter, the crimson drummer hesitated, stuck between inside and outside. Her little sister was waiting for her back home. Would it make Ako sad if big sis came back a little later ? Well, after all, the little sister in question wasn't so little anymore. It wouldn't be that much of a scandal anymore if the older ridgeback were to give herself a little treat on the way back home. The sight of the polite little lilyfowl made the taiko ridgeback smile. It was really surprising how well trained it was, she thought, while attempting to give it a headpat. What made Tomoe smile even more was how well familiar and owner matched each other. Yup, no doubt about it, they were made for one another. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48185495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/481855/48185495p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][quote=Tomoe Udagawa][color=851b15]Yo! I'll have a large bowl of fried shrimp noodles, please ![/color][/quote] ... she said with a big goofy smile on her face.[/columns] She restrained herself with all her might not to order two large bowls right away, but the temptation was indeed strong. But a second order was quickly going to follow, she and her stomach both already knew that.
@cornleaf

48185495_350.png

Tomoe was almost lured in by the smell of the noodles. A smell she knew very well, and loved. How could she resist a bowl after a long day of taiko drum practice ?

Just as she was about to enter, the crimson drummer hesitated, stuck between inside and outside. Her little sister was waiting for her back home. Would it make Ako sad if big sis came back a little later ? Well, after all, the little sister in question wasn't so little anymore. It wouldn't be that much of a scandal anymore if the older ridgeback were to give herself a little treat on the way back home.

The sight of the polite little lilyfowl made the taiko ridgeback smile. It was really surprising how well trained it was, she thought, while attempting to give it a headpat. What made Tomoe smile even more was how well familiar and owner matched each other. Yup, no doubt about it, they were made for one another.

48185495p.png
Tomoe Udagawa wrote:
Yo! I'll have a large bowl of fried shrimp noodles, please !
... she said with a big goofy smile on her face.
She restrained herself with all her might not to order two large bowls right away, but the temptation was indeed strong. But a second order was quickly going to follow, she and her stomach both already knew that.
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Gengetsu (Touhou fandragon)
@Nontan [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/img][/center] "Big as in fish bowl or salad bowl?" Voski teases his new guest, but seeing her hungry facial expression made him know that literally, a large salad bowl of soup, can tarnish the ridgeback's cravings. "Coming right up madam, had a long day?" the tavern-keeper asks grabbing a glass for his guest, his Lilyfowl hopping up onto the tavern bar to pour some sparkling water with a few [i]Pink Rose[/i] petals added for some flavor. Voski grabs one of his biggest, wooden serving bowls before heading to the kitchen. Boiling a large pot of ramen noodles till they're nice and chewy. He has a large pan on the stove frying [i]Jumbo Shrimp[/i] and [i]Pastel Scallop[/i] with numerous seasonings and sauces. Instead of keeping the noodles in water, he drains them and sautes them with the sea food. Voski fills the large serving bowl completely, carefully placing the savory noodle dish in front of Tomoe. "Hopefully this is enough~" Voski chuckles handsomely offering chopsticks. [item=pale pink rose][item=jumbo shrimp][item=pastel scallop]
@Nontan
M2z8aRF.png

"Big as in fish bowl or salad bowl?" Voski teases his new guest, but seeing her hungry facial expression made him know that literally, a large salad bowl of soup, can tarnish the ridgeback's cravings. "Coming right up madam, had a long day?" the tavern-keeper asks grabbing a glass for his guest, his Lilyfowl hopping up onto the tavern bar to pour some sparkling water with a few Pink Rose petals added for some flavor.

Voski grabs one of his biggest, wooden serving bowls before heading to the kitchen. Boiling a large pot of ramen noodles till they're nice and chewy. He has a large pan on the stove frying Jumbo Shrimp and Pastel Scallop with numerous seasonings and sauces. Instead of keeping the noodles in water, he drains them and sautes them with the sea food. Voski fills the large serving bowl completely, carefully placing the savory noodle dish in front of Tomoe. "Hopefully this is enough~" Voski chuckles handsomely offering chopsticks.

Pale Pink Rose Jumbo Shrimp Pastel Scallop
kZjIfse.gif
@cornleaf Her pointy nose already dipping deep into her soup, the ridgeback replied : [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48185495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/481855/48185495p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][quote=Tomoe Udagawa][color=851b15]Mmmmph ! Had a pphery long day ![/color][/quote][/columns] As cool as Tomoe was, she was still a very messy eater. Runs in her family, it seems. She seemed to enjoy the faint flavor of the rose petals. Among her band, roses were a bit of a risky topic, as they are the emblem of a rival group. But in her plate ? No problem. Forget about the meaning of that flower, if it tastes good that's all that matters for now ! She fidgets with her chopsticks. Ah, of course, if a drummer is given two sticks of any sort, she'll, of course, start rehearsing again as her first instinct. She caught herself doint this, and stopped with a chuckle : [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48185495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/481855/48185495p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][quote=Tomoe Udagawa][color=851b15]Hah, can't seem to do anything but work, even when I'm trying so hard to sit back and relax...[/color][/quote][/columns] She grabbed a massive shrimp from her soup, tossed it into the air and caught it mid-fall with her jaws. A trick popular among many. Her sister already tried to do it as well, but the food would always plop onto her nose instead. The ridgeback leaned back a little, flapping her wings slightly to get rid of the numbness she felt after all these hours in the rehearsal room. After all, her big performance was on the first night of Starfall Celebration, she knew practice would be nonstop until then. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48185495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/481855/48185495p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][quote=Tomoe Udagawa][color=851b15]Say, do ya get many customers in here ? It's a nice little place, I might reccomend it to the rest of my band ![/color][/quote][/columns]
@cornleaf Her pointy nose already dipping deep into her soup, the ridgeback replied :

48185495p.png
Tomoe Udagawa wrote:
Mmmmph ! Had a pphery long day !
As cool as Tomoe was, she was still a very messy eater. Runs in her family, it seems.
She seemed to enjoy the faint flavor of the rose petals. Among her band, roses were a bit of a risky topic, as they are the emblem of a rival group. But in her plate ? No problem. Forget about the meaning of that flower, if it tastes good that's all that matters for now !

She fidgets with her chopsticks. Ah, of course, if a drummer is given two sticks of any sort, she'll, of course, start rehearsing again as her first instinct. She caught herself doint this, and stopped with a chuckle :

48185495p.png
Tomoe Udagawa wrote:
Hah, can't seem to do anything but work, even when I'm trying so hard to sit back and relax...

She grabbed a massive shrimp from her soup, tossed it into the air and caught it mid-fall with her jaws. A trick popular among many. Her sister already tried to do it as well, but the food would always plop onto her nose instead.

The ridgeback leaned back a little, flapping her wings slightly to get rid of the numbness she felt after all these hours in the rehearsal room. After all, her big performance was on the first night of Starfall Celebration, she knew practice would be nonstop until then.

48185495p.png
Tomoe Udagawa wrote:
Say, do ya get many customers in here ? It's a nice little place, I might reccomend it to the rest of my band !
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Gengetsu (Touhou fandragon)
(Sorry for the super late reply! I got pretty busy and caught up, my memory has a reputation for being uh... sad :'))

Positive and Negative stopped their quiet whispering, the white tundra sibling peeking under the table at the Lilyfowl. "Cute!" He exclaimed, before picking the poor creature up off the ground and hugging it. "It's so adorable! Can I have one?" He asked his sister, as if she had the permission to grant him keep it. She didn't, of course, because she was the same age as him and they were both practically children. Although, they could surely do what they pleased when it came to parental figures back at their home. It was less 'parental figures' than... slightly caring older dragons.

Positive looked up at the skydancer as he walked over and greeted them, Negative following suit shortly after. "Oh! Hiya! We found this place in this random forest and were wondering if we could get somethin' nice to eat! We smelled the food from miles away, I bet it's so good..." The blue and purple tundra commented.

"Got anythin' with chicken?" Negative asked.

"Or turkey?" Positive said quickly after.

"Maybe deer?" Negative chimed again.

"Mayhaps all of them!" The two siblings broke into laughter, finding their random and quickly fired sentences rather amusing. Then they both looked back at the skydancer with grins on their snouts.
(Sorry for the super late reply! I got pretty busy and caught up, my memory has a reputation for being uh... sad :'))

Positive and Negative stopped their quiet whispering, the white tundra sibling peeking under the table at the Lilyfowl. "Cute!" He exclaimed, before picking the poor creature up off the ground and hugging it. "It's so adorable! Can I have one?" He asked his sister, as if she had the permission to grant him keep it. She didn't, of course, because she was the same age as him and they were both practically children. Although, they could surely do what they pleased when it came to parental figures back at their home. It was less 'parental figures' than... slightly caring older dragons.

Positive looked up at the skydancer as he walked over and greeted them, Negative following suit shortly after. "Oh! Hiya! We found this place in this random forest and were wondering if we could get somethin' nice to eat! We smelled the food from miles away, I bet it's so good..." The blue and purple tundra commented.

"Got anythin' with chicken?" Negative asked.

"Or turkey?" Positive said quickly after.

"Maybe deer?" Negative chimed again.

"Mayhaps all of them!" The two siblings broke into laughter, finding their random and quickly fired sentences rather amusing. Then they both looked back at the skydancer with grins on their snouts.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
[center][color=Sienna][b]"I'm back!"[/b][/color][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=472586&tab=dragon&did=54680138][img]https://i.imgur.com/g7jQZxN.png[/img][/url][/center] A familiar voice rang out as a brown coatl walked in, [color=Sienna][b]"It's been [i]forever[/i] since I've been here."[/b][/color] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=472586&tab=dragon&did=53071798][img]https://i.imgur.com/2PCWE3j.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=Darkgray][b]"Did you not just say you were here eighteen days ago?"[/b][/color] A new voice responded as an elegant white imperial entered behind Dulcim. [color=Sienna][b]"Exactly! That's too [i]looong[/i]"[/b][/color] Dulcim pretended to faint dramatically at the imperial's remark. [color=Darkgray][b]"And you call [i]me[/i] the drama queen..."[/b][/color] [color=Sienna][b]"That's because you are."[/b][/color] The imperial simply rolled her eyes at that. [color=Sienna][b]"Voski! I'd like you to meet my friend Hira."[/b][/color] Dulcim motioned to the imperial as Zither rose from his back and floated over to Fowl. Hira scoffed, [color=Darkgray][b]"we're barely acquaintances, let alone friends..."[/b][/color]
"I'm back!"

g7jQZxN.png

A familiar voice rang out as a brown coatl walked in, "It's been forever since I've been here."

2PCWE3j.png

"Did you not just say you were here eighteen days ago?" A new voice responded as an elegant white imperial entered behind Dulcim.

"Exactly! That's too looong" Dulcim pretended to faint dramatically at the imperial's remark.

"And you call me the drama queen..."

"That's because you are." The imperial simply rolled her eyes at that. "Voski! I'd like you to meet my friend Hira." Dulcim motioned to the imperial as Zither rose from his back and floated over to Fowl.

Hira scoffed, "we're barely acquaintances, let alone friends..."

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52663268] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526633/52663268_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Lovely bird you have there." The young dragon commented. A worn down map and compass were placed on the countertop as the skydancer looked up at the dragon across from her. "If you have something sweet I'll take it." She asked kindly, her voice a tad hoarse from the sea. It was clear she was some kind of sailor or possibly a pirate, who's to say? "If you have an updated map as well I would love to take a look at it, mine is a bit dated."
"Lovely bird you have there." The young dragon commented. A worn down map and compass were placed on the countertop as the skydancer looked up at the dragon across from her. "If you have something sweet I'll take it." She asked kindly, her voice a tad hoarse from the sea. It was clear she was some kind of sailor or possibly a pirate, who's to say? "If you have an updated map as well I would love to take a look at it, mine is a bit dated."
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@cornleaf (should i ping for all posts or are you subbed? O: )[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21536162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215362/21536162_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The enormous oak tree with its battered sign is a welcome sight when Sage finally reaches their destination. They could smell the fragrant steam wafting from the kitchen long before they spotted Voski's Noodle Tavern, and by this point, they're salivating. At the door, Sage's loyal wood ear deer prances off to graze in the tangled undergrowth, and the weathered old gaoler ducks their antlered head to enter the restaurant. Sage is seated at the bar by a friendly lilyfowl and grins at who they can only assume is Voski himself. "Hi there, I'd like to order a noodle bowl, please. Got a bit of a shellfish allergy, but besides that, I'll have a large portion of whatever the chef enjoys cooking most. Rumor has it you try and make each dish unique." Their voice is low and rough with age, but warm and polite. "Oh, and I'd also take a cup of something hot, if you've got it."
@cornleaf (should i ping for all posts or are you subbed? O: ) The enormous oak tree with its battered sign is a welcome sight when Sage finally reaches their destination. They could smell the fragrant steam wafting from the kitchen long before they spotted Voski's Noodle Tavern, and by this point, they're salivating. At the door, Sage's loyal wood ear deer prances off to graze in the tangled undergrowth, and the weathered old gaoler ducks their antlered head to enter the restaurant.

Sage is seated at the bar by a friendly lilyfowl and grins at who they can only assume is Voski himself. "Hi there, I'd like to order a noodle bowl, please. Got a bit of a shellfish allergy, but besides that, I'll have a large portion of whatever the chef enjoys cooking most. Rumor has it you try and make each dish unique." Their voice is low and rough with age, but warm and polite. "Oh, and I'd also take a cup of something hot, if you've got it."

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
@SylphOfHeart
M2z8aRF.png

Voski made the bar clear for his guest to lay her items, nodding his head gently before glancing down to his familiar "Fowl, please grab our map from the branches." He directed and grabbed a glass for the sailor, filling it with a nice bubbled water for a nice refreshment. "How long have you been traveling miss?" The tavern keeper asks in curiosity as he grabs numerous ingredients from crates under his counter, listening to the traveler's words.

Fowl on the other hand, flutters their wings up to the top of the tree among the large branches, where Voski has his own private nest area where he rests and watches the stars. The small familiar rustles around looking for that darn map, creating a complete mess that makes things even harder to find. Finally finding it under the Tavern Keep's pillow, the familiar waddled back to the restaurant with happy quacks, offering it to the scurvy skydancer. Once opened, the map is as minor coffee stains and ink splatters, Voski's little handwritten notes covers almost every area.
@SylphOfHeart
M2z8aRF.png

Voski made the bar clear for his guest to lay her items, nodding his head gently before glancing down to his familiar "Fowl, please grab our map from the branches." He directed and grabbed a glass for the sailor, filling it with a nice bubbled water for a nice refreshment. "How long have you been traveling miss?" The tavern keeper asks in curiosity as he grabs numerous ingredients from crates under his counter, listening to the traveler's words.

Fowl on the other hand, flutters their wings up to the top of the tree among the large branches, where Voski has his own private nest area where he rests and watches the stars. The small familiar rustles around looking for that darn map, creating a complete mess that makes things even harder to find. Finally finding it under the Tavern Keep's pillow, the familiar waddled back to the restaurant with happy quacks, offering it to the scurvy skydancer. Once opened, the map is as minor coffee stains and ink splatters, Voski's little handwritten notes covers almost every area.
kZjIfse.gif
@CristorcusHelix
M2z8aRF.png

Voski raises his head at the familiar voice, smiling brightly as he walks over to greet himself and shake Dulcim's hand. The skydancer chuckles "I have to agree, it has been too long my friend. Madam, I don't think 'Barely Acquaintances' would agree to dine together hm?" Voski jokes kindly, bowing his head as he takes the Imperial's hand politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you, please, make yourself feel at home here. Care for a drink?"

Of course, Fowl hasn't forgotten his friend either. The small familiar waddles up to the dragons as they spoke, shaking their tail petals quacking the tune they have all jammed to a while back. An adorable sight indeed.
@CristorcusHelix
M2z8aRF.png

Voski raises his head at the familiar voice, smiling brightly as he walks over to greet himself and shake Dulcim's hand. The skydancer chuckles "I have to agree, it has been too long my friend. Madam, I don't think 'Barely Acquaintances' would agree to dine together hm?" Voski jokes kindly, bowing his head as he takes the Imperial's hand politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you, please, make yourself feel at home here. Care for a drink?"

Of course, Fowl hasn't forgotten his friend either. The small familiar waddles up to the dragons as they spoke, shaking their tail petals quacking the tune they have all jammed to a while back. An adorable sight indeed.
kZjIfse.gif
@dreamlogic (I'm subbed no worries!) [center][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/M2z8aRF.png[/IMG][/center] Voski smiled handsomely, possibly blushing by the Gaoler's kind words."I wouldn't say unique, but I guess... Special, for every newcomer. I'll keep that allergy in mind, I don't want to lose a newcomer either." The skydancer joked taking his kettle and placing it on a hot stone, boiling water to make some tea for the new guest. "Hm... Something I enjoy cooking most... I'll have to think about that for a moment. Have you traveled far Sir? Or do you live nearby?" The tavern keeper asks out of curiosity, then placing a big, warm cup of [i]Crisp-Leaf Amaranth[/i] and [i]Dandelion Seed[/i] tea in front of his guest to enjoy. [item=dandelion seeds] [item=crisp-leaf amaranth]
@dreamlogic (I'm subbed no worries!)
M2z8aRF.png

Voski smiled handsomely, possibly blushing by the Gaoler's kind words."I wouldn't say unique, but I guess... Special, for every newcomer. I'll keep that allergy in mind, I don't want to lose a newcomer either." The skydancer joked taking his kettle and placing it on a hot stone, boiling water to make some tea for the new guest. "Hm... Something I enjoy cooking most... I'll have to think about that for a moment. Have you traveled far Sir? Or do you live nearby?" The tavern keeper asks out of curiosity, then placing a big, warm cup of Crisp-Leaf Amaranth and Dandelion Seed tea in front of his guest to enjoy.

Dandelion Seeds Crisp-leaf Amaranth
kZjIfse.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20