Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tavern For Travelers!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@NarwhalsSerpent

"Whisky... I'm sorry I don't have something as strong as such, but I do have an ale that may suffice." The polite Tavernkeep offers, grabbing a pitcher of a sparkling, light alcohol. Fowl, the familiar, hops onto the wooden counter and placing a beer glass in front of the new guest. Voski fills the glass with crushed ice before pouring the frothy and bubbly Anubias Nana ale.

"From first glances, you're not from around here, are you?" Voski asks the Tundra curiously, the skydancer has never met a dragon with an accent like his.
@NarwhalsSerpent

"Whisky... I'm sorry I don't have something as strong as such, but I do have an ale that may suffice." The polite Tavernkeep offers, grabbing a pitcher of a sparkling, light alcohol. Fowl, the familiar, hops onto the wooden counter and placing a beer glass in front of the new guest. Voski fills the glass with crushed ice before pouring the frothy and bubbly Anubias Nana ale.

"From first glances, you're not from around here, are you?" Voski asks the Tundra curiously, the skydancer has never met a dragon with an accent like his.
kZjIfse.gif
@ChercheErfina

The Tavernkeep chuckles happily, fixing his bowtie before speaking "I'm grateful that you enjoy my cooking, it means the world." Voski says happily. As the soup is finished, Voski whistles to his familiar to collect dishes and continue work. Fowl hops up from the floor, waving goodbye to their new friend before flapping up on the counter to take the empty bowl and beer mug to the kitchen.

Before Goodbyes could be said, Voski grabs a small bag and fills it with some candied Lady Bugs, offering them to the two dragons graciously, "Knowing that you still have a long way to go, have these as an 'on the road' snack."
@ChercheErfina

The Tavernkeep chuckles happily, fixing his bowtie before speaking "I'm grateful that you enjoy my cooking, it means the world." Voski says happily. As the soup is finished, Voski whistles to his familiar to collect dishes and continue work. Fowl hops up from the floor, waving goodbye to their new friend before flapping up on the counter to take the empty bowl and beer mug to the kitchen.

Before Goodbyes could be said, Voski grabs a small bag and fills it with some candied Lady Bugs, offering them to the two dragons graciously, "Knowing that you still have a long way to go, have these as an 'on the road' snack."
kZjIfse.gif
@cornleaf
The Fallout gives out a caw to its new friend as a goodbye before picking up the small bag of seeds with its beak.

Adia took the bag. "Thank you. You are very kind." she put the bag on her belt and grabbed a small pouch that was also hanging from her bag. She opened it, pulling out some gold coins. "I hope this is enough for everything." the fae set the coins down on the bar before returning the pouch to her belt. "Well, Alastor, I think it is time to start heading home." she started flapping her wings, hovering. She gave a nod to Voski as her goodbye and started flying towards the door, the Fallout flying closeby.

Alastor nodded to Adia. He looked at Voski. "Well it was nice chatting with you, too bad we can't stay longer, but Adia is a dragon who is ready to get things done." he grinned, his sharp teeth glistening and a pink-ish glow radiating from underneath his cloak where his eyes would be. "I'm sure we'll meet again some day, but farewell for now. Good luck with your humble establishment." he dipped his head before turning to follow the fae out. The Greybeak on his back opened its eyes halfway, letting out an eerie caw.

(Ahhh this was fun! Thank you for doing this! ^-^ )
@cornleaf
The Fallout gives out a caw to its new friend as a goodbye before picking up the small bag of seeds with its beak.

Adia took the bag. "Thank you. You are very kind." she put the bag on her belt and grabbed a small pouch that was also hanging from her bag. She opened it, pulling out some gold coins. "I hope this is enough for everything." the fae set the coins down on the bar before returning the pouch to her belt. "Well, Alastor, I think it is time to start heading home." she started flapping her wings, hovering. She gave a nod to Voski as her goodbye and started flying towards the door, the Fallout flying closeby.

Alastor nodded to Adia. He looked at Voski. "Well it was nice chatting with you, too bad we can't stay longer, but Adia is a dragon who is ready to get things done." he grinned, his sharp teeth glistening and a pink-ish glow radiating from underneath his cloak where his eyes would be. "I'm sure we'll meet again some day, but farewell for now. Good luck with your humble establishment." he dipped his head before turning to follow the fae out. The Greybeak on his back opened its eyes halfway, letting out an eerie caw.

(Ahhh this was fun! Thank you for doing this! ^-^ )
zWzF1AM.pngUmduLZ1.pngW26Aw3M.png
@RogueDemon

Voski never judges the guests that come into the lively tavern, no matter how taunting they may appear. He crosses his arms over his chest as he takes a moment to think, "Well... If you wish for something filling, I can make a hardy dumpling soup, but if you wish for something light I can make a small, cold noodle dish." the Tavernkeep offers while grabbing a warm cup of Prickly Pear tea for the Imperial. "Are you traveling far this evening?"
@RogueDemon

Voski never judges the guests that come into the lively tavern, no matter how taunting they may appear. He crosses his arms over his chest as he takes a moment to think, "Well... If you wish for something filling, I can make a hardy dumpling soup, but if you wish for something light I can make a small, cold noodle dish." the Tavernkeep offers while grabbing a warm cup of Prickly Pear tea for the Imperial. "Are you traveling far this evening?"
kZjIfse.gif
@Bluwingskitty "Two very different flavors, but I can definitely make something appetizing with them together." Voski insists with a smile, writing down a few notes on his notepad to get a general idea on what to make. A soup that you can enjoy by spoonfulls. Voski goes to the kitchen, tightening his apron around him before he started cooking. He dices ingredients and mixes them all together in a bowl with his claws, small meatballs made out of tender [i]Treetop Glider[/i] meat, some [i]Glittering Lacewings[/i] for a crunchy seasoning, a splash of [i]Butcher Fig[/i] wine to add an aftertaste of sweetness and then lightly covered with [i]Bamboo Leaf[/i] bread crumbs. Voski takes the plate filled with these small meatballs and pan fries them till they are golden brown, before putting them in the [i]Gradish[/i] and potato soup broth with homemade Dischi pasta. Pouring the dish in a small chiseled stone bowl, a delicious smelling steam radiating the rest of the tavern, a warm starchy treat with a small sweetness within every spoonful. The tavernkeep places the bowl in front of his guest, offering a wooden soup spoon and a few cloth napkins, "As an explorer, you've probably seen better places than here. Hopefully this is enough to fuel your travels." [item=treetop glider][item=butcher's fig] [item=glittering lacewing] [item=bamboo leaves] [item=gradish]
@Bluwingskitty

"Two very different flavors, but I can definitely make something appetizing with them together." Voski insists with a smile, writing down a few notes on his notepad to get a general idea on what to make. A soup that you can enjoy by spoonfulls.

Voski goes to the kitchen, tightening his apron around him before he started cooking. He dices ingredients and mixes them all together in a bowl with his claws, small meatballs made out of tender Treetop Glider meat, some Glittering Lacewings for a crunchy seasoning, a splash of Butcher Fig wine to add an aftertaste of sweetness and then lightly covered with Bamboo Leaf bread crumbs. Voski takes the plate filled with these small meatballs and pan fries them till they are golden brown, before putting them in the Gradish and potato soup broth with homemade Dischi pasta. Pouring the dish in a small chiseled stone bowl, a delicious smelling steam radiating the rest of the tavern, a warm starchy treat with a small sweetness within every spoonful.

The tavernkeep places the bowl in front of his guest, offering a wooden soup spoon and a few cloth napkins, "As an explorer, you've probably seen better places than here. Hopefully this is enough to fuel your travels."

Treetop Glider Butcher's Fig Glittering Lacewing Bamboo Leaves Gradish
kZjIfse.gif
@cornleaf [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=226740&did=31427550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=250211&skin=0&apparel=750,20843,21215,21238,21271,21303,21279,21287,21295&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] A tired Coatl slinks quietly into the tavern, softly shutting the door behind him as to not bother the patrons inside too much with his arrival. He had just come from the marketplace, and as he was unused to travel thought that stopping by a nearby tavern would be helpful in preparing him for the journey home. He pads up to the bar, taking a seat with a small, tired sigh. "One chamomile tea, please, with milk if you have it," Cotton says to the barkeep in a soft hum.
@cornleaf
scry?sdid=250211&skin=0&apparel=750,20843,21215,21238,21271,21303,21279,21287,21295&xt=dressing.png
A tired Coatl slinks quietly into the tavern, softly shutting the door behind him as to not bother the patrons inside too much with his arrival. He had just come from the marketplace, and as he was unused to travel thought that stopping by a nearby tavern would be helpful in preparing him for the journey home. He pads up to the bar, taking a seat with a small, tired sigh. "One chamomile tea, please, with milk if you have it," Cotton says to the barkeep in a soft hum.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
@cornleaf

The Tundra nods in appreciation before taking a swig of the ale, his eyes were bright with delight as the flavors of the ale hit his tongue. He wasn't one to snub hospitality or kindness, especially when the host had such fine taste as they usually knew what was the best to serve. He swirled the ale in the glass as he shook his head with a smile.

"No, sir. Clan's far in th' realm of th' Arcanist in th' Starwood. Good place. Lots of friendly faces, things to see, and lots to do with th' arts an' history. It's th' only home far as I remember. Name's Tameko, I'm a bit of a bounty hunter an' law bringer, ain't like some that call themselves such only to act all high and mighty though. Matter of fact, I'm traveling on business if ya don't mind me askin' a few questions? Could very well save a life."
@cornleaf

The Tundra nods in appreciation before taking a swig of the ale, his eyes were bright with delight as the flavors of the ale hit his tongue. He wasn't one to snub hospitality or kindness, especially when the host had such fine taste as they usually knew what was the best to serve. He swirled the ale in the glass as he shook his head with a smile.

"No, sir. Clan's far in th' realm of th' Arcanist in th' Starwood. Good place. Lots of friendly faces, things to see, and lots to do with th' arts an' history. It's th' only home far as I remember. Name's Tameko, I'm a bit of a bounty hunter an' law bringer, ain't like some that call themselves such only to act all high and mighty though. Matter of fact, I'm traveling on business if ya don't mind me askin' a few questions? Could very well save a life."
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
@cornleaf

Taeral seemed to consider for a moment before deciding on something light rather than a heavier meal, he still had a distance to go before he would stop for the night. "I'll try the noodle dish, thank you." he said then smiled slightly "Yes, my current job is taking me to the far corner of the Windsweapt Plateau. unfortunately it is close to the boarder with the Ashfall Wastes, some of the in fighting seems to be bleeding over into that area and causing a clan some anxiety." he explained thinking he would have preferred bringing a few more dragons with him as he didn't know the other claws for hire the clan had gathered.
@cornleaf

Taeral seemed to consider for a moment before deciding on something light rather than a heavier meal, he still had a distance to go before he would stop for the night. "I'll try the noodle dish, thank you." he said then smiled slightly "Yes, my current job is taking me to the far corner of the Windsweapt Plateau. unfortunately it is close to the boarder with the Ashfall Wastes, some of the in fighting seems to be bleeding over into that area and causing a clan some anxiety." he explained thinking he would have preferred bringing a few more dragons with him as he didn't know the other claws for hire the clan had gathered.
42rDdHA.png
@DancingSkye Voski grabs a ceramic tea cup that has been hand made by an older Galor who has visited his tavern before, filling it with a piping hot chamomile tea as requested. He reaches down under the bar counter and pulls out two different types of milk, "I have an organic [i]Goat[/i] milk, or [i]Maple Seed[/i] milk if you wish for something sweeter." Voski explains the choices with a kind smile. The coatl is dressed so elegantly and flamboyant, Voski had to speak up in question "Are you royalty by chance?" [item=maple seed][item=goat]
@DancingSkye

Voski grabs a ceramic tea cup that has been hand made by an older Galor who has visited his tavern before, filling it with a piping hot chamomile tea as requested. He reaches down under the bar counter and pulls out two different types of milk, "I have an organic Goat milk, or Maple Seed milk if you wish for something sweeter." Voski explains the choices with a kind smile. The coatl is dressed so elegantly and flamboyant, Voski had to speak up in question "Are you royalty by chance?"

Maple Seed Goat
kZjIfse.gif
@NarwhalsSerpent

The skydancer leaned against the counter, resting his elbows against the chapped wood out of curiosity of the mysterious Tundra "The name is Voski. I haven't traveled much outside of my Tavern in a long while, but I have seen many different types of dragons who come by here." He tells his guest "You can ask me anything, I would never spray a lie if it's important."
@NarwhalsSerpent

The skydancer leaned against the counter, resting his elbows against the chapped wood out of curiosity of the mysterious Tundra "The name is Voski. I haven't traveled much outside of my Tavern in a long while, but I have seen many different types of dragons who come by here." He tells his guest "You can ask me anything, I would never spray a lie if it's important."
kZjIfse.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20