Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Scripts of Time (Lore shop)
1 2 3
[center][item=Ambiguous Scriptscratches][size=5][b]Pixel’s Lore Shop[/b][/size=5][item=Ambiguous Document][/center] [i]As you’re walking along the dirt path that winds through the Arcanist’s territory, you come across a small shop with an old, chipped sign reading “Scripts of Time Lore Shop”. As you approach the shack, you can hear the unmistakable sound of a quill against papyrus. When you open the door, you can hear a small bell ring above you. The dragon at the desk looks up at you. “Hello, dear! Could you please sit down for a moment?” The dragon is an elderly Pearlcatcher with faded colors and ink stains on her face. “I’m just finishing with a little story I call [i]Dream Come True[i][color=pink]*[/color=pink]. It’s about a young girl who is getting caught up in strange, inter dimensional events.” As you sit down, you can hear the dragon mumbling to herself, “No, she can’t finish so [i]young[/i], maybe I should make a sequel…” She finally looks up at you. “Alright, dearest, now I can talk to you about my stories. Get comfortable, this in itself is a wonderful tale.”[/i] [i][size=2]Shop lore can be found in the Extras section[/size=2][/i] [b][center]Some examples of my work:[/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69259351][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692594/69259351_350.png[/img][/url] [size=1]The first thing she remembers is colors swirling around her, giving her shape and form. Then her body and wings were flicking from color to color until she was black and red. Then, she was suddenly aware her name was Ash. A drop of yellow fell from the sky, but when it landed on her it didn’t make her look any different. She walked into a cave. It looked like it could fit about five dragons comfortably. She noticed another dragon staring at her. He was green and blue and his eyes swirled with the colors of the ocean [Earth]. He entered the lair, promising he would keep her company. They explored their tiny cave and found a tunnel leading down to a library. Ash was drawn to a room where there was a crystal ball on a gold stand. The sphere swirled with colors. Ash found that when she stared deeply into its’ soft yet bright light she could view every gene, breed, element, color, and eye type on any dragon. She went back up to the cave to check on Earth, and he said he was going to look for more dragons to help clean up the cave. Ash decided she should explore outside the lair, too, and she flew off to find more dragons. She quickly found a lair that looked the same size as hers and decided to explore [Aeopteri]. It was far larger than hers on the inside, with colorful dragons grouped by breed chatting and having fun. They all wore all sorts of clothing from water symbols floating above their foreheads to ribbons that swirled around them. Most of them were shiny and blue and the same breed as her, but there were also some that were skinnier and had branch-like horns. She met a blue dragon who looked and acted like royalty who was shiny and blue like the others, but she had bright green eyes instead of blue. The dragon said her name was Cobalticaa and said she could show Ash around Sornieth. She said they were near the Drowned Sanctum and that there were plenty of other places here under the sea and that she knew someone in a larger lair called AresTheSunny who lived on the Tsunami Flats. She said these were all ruled over by the Tidelord, but there were other deities with their own elements and territories, like the Arcanist, who controlled magic and was the deity for the Arcane flight. As the sun was setting, Ash flew back to her lair, to find Earth chatting with a few more dragons. One was black and white and her underbelly was transparent, so you could see a strange purple liquid inside. She said her name was Corvus. She was skinny and had branch-like horns, just like the dragons in Aeopteri’s lair. There was another dragon who looked a lot like her, who said his name was Yohito. There were two more dragons who had large fins on the sides of their heads and twisty tails [Faes]. One’s body and wings were covered in stars so she looked like a night sky. Her body was black and her wings were purple. She said her name was Stella. The other had a navy body and purple wings. His body seemed like it was made of crystal, and his wings were bug-like. He said his name was Kaine. Earth said the girls were gifts from a very kind, shiny cobalt-colored dragon owned by Aeopteri and that he had bought the other two to breed with them. Stella became the queen, and the clan never stopped growing under her rule.[/size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56587528][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/565876/56587528_350.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Kassadin was born into chaos. There was a shortage of warriors in the Arcane flight, so dragons all over the Arcanist’s territory were being captured and exalted. Kassadin and her parents tried to flee with a group of Skydancers, but they flew too fast, and her parents were captured. They were about to take Kassadin, when a small group of the Skydancers saw what was happening and managed to save her. Her parents were exalted, but in the midst of the chaos, Kassadin grew up, mated and in what felt like 5 days since it was laid, had a nest hatching. The family tried to run from the Imperials trying to capture them but they caught up. The Guardians in the family were exalted, but Kassadin, being a Ridgeback, just barely managed to escape. After a very long time, it was over, and life went back to normal. However, Kassadin quickly found herself being sold for 20,000 treasure and 9 gems. She went to a new lair thinking she would become a fodder and be exalted like the rest of her family, but she waited with a few other dragons. One had frogs climbing all over her [Frogmaster], and she was friendly but a bit immature, and the other kept to herself [Gothita]. Eventually, Kassadin was given rings that controlled ribbons that drifted and swirled around her. It was the first gift anyone had ever given her [That I know of; when I found her in wtferpated’s lair she didn’t have any apparel, skins, or familiars] and it became a part of her, in a way. One day, while she was scavenging with her clan during the Flameforger’s Festival of 2021, she found an egg. Magma flowed through the cracks in its rocky surface, and she could tell it was worth a lot. The took it to Darkseer, the queen of the lair. Darkseer [The 2nd queen of the lair] had been saving up for a Nocturne gene for Kassadin; to turn her into the dragon Stella [The first queen of the lair] had always wanted in the lair. She sold the egg for about 300,000 treasure, and was about to buy the Nocturne gene, when Kassadin told her the story of how she was saved from the War for Dominance and the Skydancers that saved her life. Darkseer bought a Skydancer gene instead, and helped Kassadin find a new name, and thus Sorcera was born.[/size=1] [center][!] The above examples are super outdated! [!][/center] [center][morphology=1968472][/center]
Ambiguous Scriptscratches Pixel’s Lore Shop Ambiguous Document

As you’re walking along the dirt path that winds through the Arcanist’s territory, you come across a small shop with an old, chipped sign reading “Scripts of Time Lore Shop”. As you approach the shack, you can hear the unmistakable sound of a quill against papyrus. When you open the door, you can hear a small bell ring above you. The dragon at the desk looks up at you.
“Hello, dear! Could you please sit down for a moment?” The dragon is an elderly Pearlcatcher with faded colors and ink stains on her face.
“I’m just finishing with a little story I call Dream Come True*. It’s about a young girl who is getting caught up in strange, inter dimensional events.” As you sit down, you can hear the dragon mumbling to herself, “No, she can’t finish so young, maybe I should make a sequel…”
She finally looks up at you. “Alright, dearest, now I can talk to you about my stories. Get comfortable, this in itself is a wonderful tale.”

Shop lore can be found in the Extras section

Some examples of my work:
69259351_350.png
The first thing she remembers is colors swirling around her, giving her shape and form. Then her body and wings were flicking from color to color until she was black and red. Then, she was suddenly aware her name was Ash. A drop of yellow fell from the sky, but when it landed on her it didn’t make her look any different. She walked into a cave. It looked like it could fit about five dragons comfortably. She noticed another dragon staring at her. He was green and blue and his eyes swirled with the colors of the ocean [Earth]. He entered the lair, promising he would keep her company.
They explored their tiny cave and found a tunnel leading down to a library. Ash was drawn to a room where there was a crystal ball on a gold stand. The sphere swirled with colors. Ash found that when she stared deeply into its’ soft yet bright light she could view every gene, breed, element, color, and eye type on any dragon. She went back up to the cave to check on Earth, and he said he was going to look for more dragons to help clean up the cave. Ash decided she should explore outside the lair, too, and she flew off to find more dragons. She quickly found a lair that looked the same size as hers and decided to explore [Aeopteri].
It was far larger than hers on the inside, with colorful dragons grouped by breed chatting and having fun. They all wore all sorts of clothing from water symbols floating above their foreheads to ribbons that swirled around them. Most of them were shiny and blue and the same breed as her, but there were also some that were skinnier and had branch-like horns. She met a blue dragon who looked and acted like royalty who was shiny and blue like the others, but she had bright green eyes instead of blue.
The dragon said her name was Cobalticaa and said she could show Ash around Sornieth. She said they were near the Drowned Sanctum and that there were plenty of other places here under the sea and that she knew someone in a larger lair called AresTheSunny who lived on the Tsunami Flats. She said these were all ruled over by the Tidelord, but there were other deities with their own elements and territories, like the Arcanist, who controlled magic and was the deity for the Arcane flight.
As the sun was setting, Ash flew back to her lair, to find Earth chatting with a few more dragons. One was black and white and her underbelly was transparent, so you could see a strange purple liquid inside. She said her name was Corvus. She was skinny and had branch-like horns, just like the dragons in Aeopteri’s lair. There was another dragon who looked a lot like her, who said his name was Yohito. There were two more dragons who had large fins on the sides of their heads and twisty tails [Faes]. One’s body and wings were covered in stars so she looked like a night sky. Her body was black and her wings were purple. She said her name was Stella. The other had a navy body and purple wings. His body seemed like it was made of crystal, and his wings were bug-like. He said his name was Kaine. Earth said the girls were gifts from a very kind, shiny cobalt-colored dragon owned by Aeopteri and that he had bought the other two to breed with them. Stella became the queen, and the clan never stopped growing under her rule.

56587528_350.png
Kassadin was born into chaos. There was a shortage of warriors in the Arcane flight, so dragons all over the Arcanist’s territory were being captured and exalted. Kassadin and her parents tried to flee with a group of Skydancers, but they flew too fast, and her parents were captured. They were about to take Kassadin, when a small group of the Skydancers saw what was happening and managed to save her. Her parents were exalted, but in the midst of the chaos, Kassadin grew up, mated and in what felt like 5 days since it was laid, had a nest hatching. The family tried to run from the Imperials trying to capture them but they caught up. The Guardians in the family were exalted, but Kassadin, being a Ridgeback, just barely managed to escape.
After a very long time, it was over, and life went back to normal. However, Kassadin quickly found herself being sold for 20,000 treasure and 9 gems. She went to a new lair thinking she would become a fodder and be exalted like the rest of her family, but she waited with a few other dragons. One had frogs climbing all over her [Frogmaster], and she was friendly but a bit immature, and the other kept to herself [Gothita]. Eventually, Kassadin was given rings that controlled ribbons that drifted and swirled around her. It was the first gift anyone had ever given her [That I know of; when I found her in wtferpated’s lair she didn’t have any apparel, skins, or familiars] and it became a part of her, in a way.
One day, while she was scavenging with her clan during the Flameforger’s Festival of 2021, she found an egg. Magma flowed through the cracks in its rocky surface, and she could tell it was worth a lot. The took it to Darkseer, the queen of the lair. Darkseer [The 2nd queen of the lair] had been saving up for a Nocturne gene for Kassadin; to turn her into the dragon Stella [The first queen of the lair] had always wanted in the lair. She sold the egg for about 300,000 treasure, and was about to buy the Nocturne gene, when Kassadin told her the story of how she was saved from the War for Dominance and the Skydancers that saved her life. Darkseer bought a Skydancer gene instead, and helped Kassadin find a new name, and thus Sorcera was born.

[!] The above examples are super outdated! [!]

The Author
k5-CB10.pngk1-L20.pngk2-S16.pngk3-M43.pngk4-M22.pngnaG2hHB.png T20.png s0RMySq.gif so001-d01-Pixel-Cat75332.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Click the shelf for book credit!
I accept the following currencies:
DV Potatoes
FR Treasure
FR Gems
Chicken Dollars
Wishlist items (any game)

Currency Values
1 treasure = 2 potatoes
1 gem = 500 potatoes
1 gem = 1000 treasure
5 gems = 1 C$
Wishlist items = LAH + 1500

Prices
Short Lore*: 9kt [1-3 paragraphs]
Full lore: 50kt [6-10 paragraphs]
Supersize Lore: 100-180kt [3-4 Full Lores]
Entire Bio**: 80kt [1 Short Lore + Anything else you want me to add + Some style]
Sorcera-Scale Bio: 170kt [1 Full Lore + Inventory section + Short lore for familiar + Micro lore for 3 apparel items of your choice (including skin) + Anything else you want me to add + Lots of style]

If you don’t like the lore I write for you, you have two options: I’ll send half of what you payed back or I’ll rewrite it.

If you order a bio, please send any images, resources, themes, category orders, and other details via PM so we can discuss.

The Author
I accept the following currencies:
DV Potatoes
FR Treasure
FR Gems
Chicken Dollars
Wishlist items (any game)

Currency Values
1 treasure = 2 potatoes
1 gem = 500 potatoes
1 gem = 1000 treasure
5 gems = 1 C$
Wishlist items = LAH + 1500

Prices
Short Lore*: 9kt [1-3 paragraphs]
Full lore: 50kt [6-10 paragraphs]
Supersize Lore: 100-180kt [3-4 Full Lores]
Entire Bio**: 80kt [1 Short Lore + Anything else you want me to add + Some style]
Sorcera-Scale Bio: 170kt [1 Full Lore + Inventory section + Short lore for familiar + Micro lore for 3 apparel items of your choice (including skin) + Anything else you want me to add + Lots of style]

If you don’t like the lore I write for you, you have two options: I’ll send half of what you payed back or I’ll rewrite it.

If you order a bio, please send any images, resources, themes, category orders, and other details via PM so we can discuss.

The Author
k5-CB10.pngk1-L20.pngk2-S16.pngk3-M43.pngk4-M22.pngnaG2hHB.png T20.png s0RMySq.gif so001-d01-Pixel-Cat75332.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Defaults to FR currency, ping me to change it

DV Currency Slots
3*–a.
5–b.
7–c.

FR Currency Slots
2–a.
4–b.
6–c.
8–d.

Wishlist Slot
1–a.

Please don’t forget to credit me and add a link back to my shop!

Sorry, orders might take a while because I’m always wrapped up in homework

The Author
Defaults to FR currency, ping me to change it

DV Currency Slots
3*–a.
5–b.
7–c.

FR Currency Slots
2–a.
4–b.
6–c.
8–d.

Wishlist Slot
1–a.

Please don’t forget to credit me and add a link back to my shop!

Sorry, orders might take a while because I’m always wrapped up in homework

The Author
BJ6ik2C.png
[size=1][i]Overview[/i] [size=1][color=pink]*[/color=pink]My WIP YouTube movie — Trailer: https://youtu.be/R_d5rfbEpko[/size=1] [i]Pricing[/i] [size=1][color=pink]*[/color=pink]Can be previewed on [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69430027[/url] (Frogmaster) [/size=1] [i]Slots[/i] [size=1][color=pink]*[/color=pink]<Priority> – <Slot>[/size=1] [i]Shop Lore[/i] [size=1]WIP[/size=1][/size=1] [b]Signatures:[/b] [i]Feel free to use any of these in your signature for your next lore FREE and all future lores 1kt off :)[/i] My Draft 1 temporary signature: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/4HmP3CzS/5053-FFF2-D1-D0-478-F-B1-D2-9-C9-DA46-BD06-D.jpg[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3062801/1#post_3062801][img]https://i.postimg.cc/4HmP3CzS/5053-FFF2-D1-D0-478-F-B1-D2-9-C9-DA46-BD06-D.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [center][morphology=1968472][/center]
Overview
*My WIP YouTube movie — Trailer: https://youtu.be/R_d5rfbEpko

Pricing
*Can be previewed on http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69430027 (Frogmaster)

Slots
*<Priority> – <Slot>

Shop Lore
WIP

Signatures:
Feel free to use any of these in your signature for your next lore FREE and all future lores 1kt off :)

My Draft 1 temporary signature:
5053-FFF2-D1-D0-478-F-B1-D2-9-C9-DA46-BD06-D.jpg
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3062801/1#post_3062801][img]https://i.postimg.cc/4HmP3CzS/5053-FFF2-D1-D0-478-F-B1-D2-9-C9-DA46-BD06-D.jpg[/img][/url]

The Author
BJ6ik2C.png
reserved
reserved
BJ6ik2C.png
reserved
reserved
BJ6ik2C.png
reserved
reserved
BJ6ik2C.png
hi i was after a full lore for this guy please ^^
Hayes
hi i was after a full lore for this guy please ^^
Hayes
@werepickle

Okay, I’ll get started :)
Do you have an outline or any details you want me to include, or should I just make something up?
@werepickle

Okay, I’ll get started :)
Do you have an outline or any details you want me to include, or should I just make something up?
BJ6ik2C.png
Can I get a full lore for this boy? He's got some concepts and stuff in xeir bio, but feel free to play around with it, their whole schtick is being a deity with myths about them so there isn't really a "canon" to speak of or any one consistent characterization. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67017809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670179/67017809_350.png[/img][/url]
Can I get a full lore for this boy? He's got some concepts and stuff in xeir bio, but feel free to play around with it, their whole schtick is being a deity with myths about them so there isn't really a "canon" to speak of or any one consistent characterization.

67017809_350.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
1 2 3