Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Scripts of Time (Lore shop)
1 2 3
Bump!

I added more lore length options and raised the prices a bit because I’ve gotten much better at writing.
I’m glad to be back on FR after so much inactivity :D
Bump!

I added more lore length options and raised the prices a bit because I’ve gotten much better at writing.
I’m glad to be back on FR after so much inactivity :D
k5-CB10.pngk1-L20.pngk2-S16.pngk3-M43.pngk4-M22.pngnaG2hHB.png T20.png s0RMySq.gif so001-d01-Pixel-Cat75332.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Click the shelf for book credit!
@PixelCat75332

hi! can i get a full lore for something personal?
i want a backround/ introduction to a story im working on for fun xD
@PixelCat75332

hi! can i get a full lore for something personal?
i want a backround/ introduction to a story im working on for fun xD
ew9u8Xp.png
@PixelCat75332 Hi! I'd like to order lore for this dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33171839][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/331719/33171839_350.png[/img][/url] Info: Full lore, 10 paragraphs, 50kt. Super fancy lady dragon here, loves to dress white or brown/beige colors <3. There's some info on her bio, but I'd like something of her in a scene where she's at a fancy dinner, talking with some important political dragons, leaders in a small round dinner table, in a fancy restaurant, and they are in a vip area of it. it's more about her listening, using her skills, selling the info she needs to sell and getting more info from it. Feel free to add dialogue or just to make it her internal thoughts. Maybe mention what they think about her, she looks usually naive due to her looks, way to dress and speak, but she's super smart and surprises everybody. She has some lovers, and they are not the ones who giver her money, usually is the opposite hahaha.
@PixelCat75332

Hi! I'd like to order lore for this dragon:

33171839_350.png

Info:

Full lore, 10 paragraphs, 50kt.

Super fancy lady dragon here, loves to dress white or brown/beige colors <3. There's some info on her bio, but I'd like something of her in a scene where she's at a fancy dinner, talking with some important political dragons, leaders in a small round dinner table, in a fancy restaurant, and they are in a vip area of it. it's more about her listening, using her skills, selling the info she needs to sell and getting more info from it. Feel free to add dialogue or just to make it her internal thoughts.
Maybe mention what they think about her, she looks usually naive due to her looks, way to dress and speak, but she's super smart and surprises everybody. She has some lovers, and they are not the ones who giver her money, usually is the opposite hahaha.
Art_shop.png
1 2 3