Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | triweekly writing prompts !
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 165 166
Characters: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68503028]Baltic[/url] (pre-obelisk transformation, so she's a guardian here), [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67003635]Caronia[/url] Warnings: none [i]Feedback is always appreciated![/i] [quote=December 30 2021][font=century gothic][size=5]"I—can't reach," they gasped out. "Please—"[/size][/quote] Baltic had taken part in numerous sea rescues over the course of her career, but this, she realized, was the first time she was doing so while on a return trip with no mail in her bag. It was a strangely liberating feeling, not having to worry about getting her scrolls and packages all wet, and it was handy, too: she could bound through the water inside the sinking boat without having to find a safe place for her bag first. That was fortunate, seeing as no other rescuers were present despite the boat's close proximity to Churnscar Wharf. Most of the dragons on the boat - all experienced fishermen who had simply gotten unlucky, according to the skipper - had already escaped with as many tools and charts as they could fit in one of the two small lifeboats, but the captain had run back into the sinking vessel in search of their youngest crewmate, an Arcane dragon who had joined the crew fairly recently, and neither dragon had returned. Baltic, being much taller than the all-bogsneak crew, had to duck her head to get inside, and once her eyes had adjusted to the dim light she made her way through the darkened interior. It smelled strongly of fish, of course, and a couple inches of water lapped at Baltic's talons, but she kept going regardless, hurrying down a steeply-slanted, half-flooded hallway that was barely wide enough for her shoulders. Tiny cabins and chartrooms sat abandoned on either side of her, and she briefly glanced into each room as she passed. The dragons she was looking for, it turned out, were down in the hold, surrounded by crates of fresh fish. An old green bogsneak was trying to reach for a much younger one, who was pinned between a wall and several crates that were piled up due to the boat's severe list. "I- can't reach," the young dragon gasped, extending a stubby arm toward the older one. "Please-" The captain, who was simultaneously trying to push the crates aside and grasp the young dragon's talons, turned his head as Baltic approached. "You," he barked. "Guardian! Help me move these crates!" Baltic, being much larger and more muscular, had a considerably easier time with the crates, and the captain was finally able to pull the young dragon to safety. The trio rushed back outside, and as Baltic blinked in the bright sunlight she realized that more dragons had arrived. Standing before her was a breathtakingly beautiful pearlcatcher, clearly about to head inside, although the stranger seemed to immediately change course when she noticed the young bogsneak. "Your wing," she gasped, and Baltic noted that her voice was just as lovely as her face. "It's broken. Here, come get in the lifeboat. We'll take you back to Churnscar and get that fixed up, okay?" Then she turned to Baltic and the captain, eyes wide. "Is everyone out? Nobody's still in there?" "That's everyone, miss," one of the fishermen called from the lifeboat. "Those were the last two." The pearlcatcher nodded. "Okay. Is anyone else hurt?" When everyone besides the young bogsneak answered [i]no,[/i] she nodded again, this time at one of the other dragons who'd arrived with her, and then she nudged Baltic, who realized she'd been staring. "Oh, uh, yes?" Baltic replied, snapping out of her daze. "Do you need me to do something?" "Well, assuming you don't want to go down with the ship, I need you to get off too," the pearlcatcher replied with a grin. "I mean, unless it's standard protocol for rescuers to stay on the ship after they've saved anyone, you should probably do [i]something[/i]. It'd be a shame for someone so pretty to just sink with the boat," she added, and Baltic's heart skipped a beat. "Uh- thank you," she stammered, and the pearlcatcher laughed. Then she frowned again, looking at where some of the other dragons were guiding the lifeboat off toward Churnscar Wharf. "What do you do once everyone's off the ship?" she asked. "Are my friends over there doing the right thing, leading the boat off like that?" "Well, yes, technically," Baltic replied. "Although I kind of feel like that's not necessary, seeing as Churnscar's right over there." She motioned with a talon to where the little town was just visible on the horizon. "But usually, yeah, that's what we do." "You rescue dragons often? Sounds like you've got a bit of experience with that sort of thing." "Well, I mean, it's not my job or anything, but yeah, I help out whenever I'm needed. I'm actually a courier," she added. "Flying over the Sea of a Thousand Currents so often practically guarantees you'll run into a shipwreck once in a while." "Ah, I see. Well, speaking of shipwrecks, the boat'll sink out from under our feet if we don't get out of here. Are you headed to Churnscar?" "I am. That's my base of operations at the moment." She took to the sky with a single beat of her powerful wings, and the pearlcatcher followed suit. "By the way," she added, glancing over at her new companion, "my name's Baltic." The pearlcatcher smiled, her pale blue eyes crinkling up at the corners. "That's a lovely name," she mused. "For some reason it reminds me of the Southern Icefield. I'm Caronia, by the way," she added. "I work for a ferry company. You know, weather predictions so the tourists can have nice trips and all." She laughed again, and Baltic found herself hoping they'd be able to talk more in the future, even just for a little while. After all, who [i]wouldn't[/i] want to talk to someone so charming?
Characters: Baltic (pre-obelisk transformation, so she's a guardian here), Caronia
Warnings: none
Feedback is always appreciated!
December 30 2021 wrote:
"I—can't reach," they gasped out. "Please—"

Baltic had taken part in numerous sea rescues over the course of her career, but this, she realized, was the first time she was doing so while on a return trip with no mail in her bag. It was a strangely liberating feeling, not having to worry about getting her scrolls and packages all wet, and it was handy, too: she could bound through the water inside the sinking boat without having to find a safe place for her bag first. That was fortunate, seeing as no other rescuers were present despite the boat's close proximity to Churnscar Wharf.

Most of the dragons on the boat - all experienced fishermen who had simply gotten unlucky, according to the skipper - had already escaped with as many tools and charts as they could fit in one of the two small lifeboats, but the captain had run back into the sinking vessel in search of their youngest crewmate, an Arcane dragon who had joined the crew fairly recently, and neither dragon had returned. Baltic, being much taller than the all-bogsneak crew, had to duck her head to get inside, and once her eyes had adjusted to the dim light she made her way through the darkened interior. It smelled strongly of fish, of course, and a couple inches of water lapped at Baltic's talons, but she kept going regardless, hurrying down a steeply-slanted, half-flooded hallway that was barely wide enough for her shoulders. Tiny cabins and chartrooms sat abandoned on either side of her, and she briefly glanced into each room as she passed.

The dragons she was looking for, it turned out, were down in the hold, surrounded by crates of fresh fish. An old green bogsneak was trying to reach for a much younger one, who was pinned between a wall and several crates that were piled up due to the boat's severe list.

"I- can't reach," the young dragon gasped, extending a stubby arm toward the older one. "Please-"

The captain, who was simultaneously trying to push the crates aside and grasp the young dragon's talons, turned his head as Baltic approached. "You," he barked. "Guardian! Help me move these crates!"

Baltic, being much larger and more muscular, had a considerably easier time with the crates, and the captain was finally able to pull the young dragon to safety. The trio rushed back outside, and as Baltic blinked in the bright sunlight she realized that more dragons had arrived. Standing before her was a breathtakingly beautiful pearlcatcher, clearly about to head inside, although the stranger seemed to immediately change course when she noticed the young bogsneak.

"Your wing," she gasped, and Baltic noted that her voice was just as lovely as her face. "It's broken. Here, come get in the lifeboat. We'll take you back to Churnscar and get that fixed up, okay?" Then she turned to Baltic and the captain, eyes wide. "Is everyone out? Nobody's still in there?"

"That's everyone, miss," one of the fishermen called from the lifeboat. "Those were the last two."

The pearlcatcher nodded. "Okay. Is anyone else hurt?" When everyone besides the young bogsneak answered no, she nodded again, this time at one of the other dragons who'd arrived with her, and then she nudged Baltic, who realized she'd been staring.

"Oh, uh, yes?" Baltic replied, snapping out of her daze. "Do you need me to do something?"

"Well, assuming you don't want to go down with the ship, I need you to get off too," the pearlcatcher replied with a grin. "I mean, unless it's standard protocol for rescuers to stay on the ship after they've saved anyone, you should probably do something. It'd be a shame for someone so pretty to just sink with the boat," she added, and Baltic's heart skipped a beat.

"Uh- thank you," she stammered, and the pearlcatcher laughed. Then she frowned again, looking at where some of the other dragons were guiding the lifeboat off toward Churnscar Wharf.

"What do you do once everyone's off the ship?" she asked. "Are my friends over there doing the right thing, leading the boat off like that?"

"Well, yes, technically," Baltic replied. "Although I kind of feel like that's not necessary, seeing as Churnscar's right over there." She motioned with a talon to where the little town was just visible on the horizon. "But usually, yeah, that's what we do."

"You rescue dragons often? Sounds like you've got a bit of experience with that sort of thing."

"Well, I mean, it's not my job or anything, but yeah, I help out whenever I'm needed. I'm actually a courier," she added. "Flying over the Sea of a Thousand Currents so often practically guarantees you'll run into a shipwreck once in a while."

"Ah, I see. Well, speaking of shipwrecks, the boat'll sink out from under our feet if we don't get out of here. Are you headed to Churnscar?"

"I am. That's my base of operations at the moment." She took to the sky with a single beat of her powerful wings, and the pearlcatcher followed suit. "By the way," she added, glancing over at her new companion, "my name's Baltic."

The pearlcatcher smiled, her pale blue eyes crinkling up at the corners. "That's a lovely name," she mused. "For some reason it reminds me of the Southern Icefield. I'm Caronia, by the way," she added. "I work for a ferry company. You know, weather predictions so the tourists can have nice trips and all." She laughed again, and Baltic found herself hoping they'd be able to talk more in the future, even just for a little while.

After all, who wouldn't want to talk to someone so charming?
maGaaTX.png
organized signature? i don't know her

she/her - autistic - friend requests welcome
if you're looking for fandragons, Starlight and Aether have links and plans respectively!
Wishlist - Clan Lore
acecatcher.png
happy 2022, y'all! :D additional news: the poll is over! further votes will not be tallied. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hyrWJgl.png[/img] the consensus was that there would be three prompts a week, so from now on this thread shall be known as [b]triweekly writing prompts![/b] i will be posting prompts on [u]monday, thursday, and saturday[/u] for now. feel free to let me know if some other combination of three days is preferable! [center][quote=January 1 2022][font=century gothic][size=5]One more cycle around the sun. It was victory, in a strange way.[/size][/quote] @Nightlilac @goldrush @naranciag @sunwolf @sanzang @Hemmalaya @stolen @Quarth @WanderingPaws @kimnoodles @daffydil @finnamony @kawiikatz @Peachycupcake525 @xSTORMDRAGONx @Inkwyrm @TheGrayGhost @moonstrucksmorns @CatInDisguise @DriftingDreams @Xuelian @Mercurythewolf @Pinkish13 @SkySerenade @pandakitty1 @PuppyLuvr06 @shr00mlightz @AllHailWebby @Hyzenthlaay @Illusia @AwkwardTrash @LavenderSelkie @wolfdragon3036 @StarryLune @ulvesang @styygian @Orodruin @Crizona @Lavend3rDragon @PeacefulPyro @PinkRose06 @SocklessWonder @Wyrmlight @fuzzysherbet @Quilava2010 @AlterZero @DewFeather @LapisWings @SouthernHawker @Mistwhisker @darcyrambles @supersticky @Vershton @Starbunnies @Silvfyre @PurpleSun @Sterlingstars @QuirkyJunimo @StarfallRanch @Cinmoren @Cotinga @ufology @TashaTheGraceful @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @wahooley @BlurryReflection @Feathershine22 @Kattata @counterklock @brambee @Severynn @Celestiyl @Sunsire @Juxtapose @EagerNicol @ButterBees @Accismus[/center]
happy 2022, y'all! :D

additional news: the poll is over! further votes will not be tallied.
hyrWJgl.png
the consensus was that there would be three prompts a week, so from now on this thread shall be known as triweekly writing prompts!

i will be posting prompts on monday, thursday, and saturday for now. feel free to let me know if some other combination of three days is preferable!
poem shop
writing prompts
[quote=July 9 2021]In every world out there, there is something to keep, something to hold. Something to protect.[/quote] finally i am doing More Lore-ing. summary: [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69080920]fightey guardian (that may or may not be a water spirit, who knows?)[/url] looks at [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70285392]a tiny Fae that’s technically a deity and definitely more powerful than them[/url] and goes ‘mine now’ she/they for Ocean, he/him for Lifter (though referred as they/them in Ocean’s POV since,,, well, no introduction yet lmao) feedback/comments are always appreciated :D! [rule] In every world out there, there is something to keep, something to hold. Something to protect. That is the rule that defines a Guardian’s Charge, and the rule that lingers in a Search. Like any other Guardian, Ocean eventually has to go on her own Search, and so Search she does. It’s a single-minded focus that leads her along, almost like an invisible string tying her to her Charge. All of her thoughts focus on finding her Charge and survival until she finds her Charge. Occasionally, she’ll pass by dragons and towns. Some look interesting, others look like a place she needs to avoid. Still, no matter how intrigued she is, her body pushes her to walk, and walk, and walk, until she finds her Charge. It’s not an easy task; sometimes, she’ll have to switch directions and paths, simply because wherever her Charge has went to is suddenly on the opposite end of the original path. It should be frustrating, and yet, Ocean finds herself excited at the thought of such a challenge. [i]Soon[/i], she thinks, as her Search shifts directions again. [i]Soon[/i]. Their travels eventually lead them to a shore, after countless of flights and walks around practically all of Sornieth, with how often their Charge apparently moves. The sea is a familiar thing to them, perhaps more familiar than it would be to the other members of her species. The water ripples around them as they dive in, wrapping around them like a greeting. They start swimming, wings spreading to propel them forwards faster. It helps that the water relaxes around them, allowing them to move faster, to go where their Search tugs them, insistent and patient at the same time. They catch fish and plants to eat along the way, not stopping for any sights or any sign of land, not until their Search leads them where they’re supposed to be. And then, one day, through the seemingly endless swimming that they’ve been doing, the water starts to push them forwards more insistently. [i]Here[/i], their mind whispers to them, their instincts pushing them to swim faster. [i]Quickly! Soon. Here.[/i] The waves at their feet push them forwards, and forwards they go, stepping onto dry, sandy land for the first time in a long while. They can see a harbour — or perhaps a port? — a good distance away, and perhaps it would’ve been better for them to have washed up there. Still, they [i]feel[/i] that their Charge is close, that [i]this is it[/i], and so they continue walking, and walking, until they see the first dragon that they’ve seen in a long time. Their instinct [i]screams[/i], and for the first time in a long while, the insistence of their Search [i]stops[/i], as they stare at the dragon with wide eyes. [i]They’ve found their Charge.[/i] [i]Finally[/i], their mind sings, and Ocean dashes forwards to wrap their Charge in a hug. Their Charge — a tiny, brown-pink Fae — yelps, but doesn’t try to struggle or move away. “Uh, hello to you too!” she hears the Fae laugh confusedly. “Do you mind…?” Ah. She reluctantly steps away — hugging her Charge felt [i]nice[/i], and all of her twitchiness had soothed when they touched — and stares at her Charge. “Is… is there something wrong- ah!” her Charge makes a noise. “Oh! Were you on a Search? Am I your, uh, Charge or something?” “Yes.” Ocean grins. “Oh. Oh, wow!” the Fae laughs. “Ah, sorry, am I overreacting? It’s just… very sudden, that’s all. I’m honoured, really. Anyway, do you have a name I can call you?” “My name is Ocean,” she proclaims, eyes never leaving her Charge’s face. “It’s nice to meet you; I’ll protect you until my dying days.” The Fae laughs again, a startled noise that they quickly clamp up. Still, a radiant smile spreads across their face. “Well, I definitely won’t be dying anytime soon, but thank you. My name is Lifter, and I hope we can get along.” Ocean smiles back. Her Search is complete, and she has found her Charge, who is luckily amendable to these new circumstances. Lifter doesn’t seem like a hard dragon to get along with either. Somehow, she has a feeling that things will only get better from here onwards.
July 9 2021 wrote:
In every world out there, there is something to keep, something to hold. Something to protect.
finally i am doing More Lore-ing. summary: fightey guardian (that may or may not be a water spirit, who knows?) looks at a tiny Fae that’s technically a deity and definitely more powerful than them and goes ‘mine now’

she/they for Ocean, he/him for Lifter (though referred as they/them in Ocean’s POV since,,, well, no introduction yet lmao)

feedback/comments are always appreciated :D!
In every world out there, there is something to keep, something to hold. Something to protect.

That is the rule that defines a Guardian’s Charge, and the rule that lingers in a Search.

Like any other Guardian, Ocean eventually has to go on her own Search, and so Search she does. It’s a single-minded focus that leads her along, almost like an invisible string tying her to her Charge. All of her thoughts focus on finding her Charge and survival until she finds her Charge.

Occasionally, she’ll pass by dragons and towns. Some look interesting, others look like a place she needs to avoid. Still, no matter how intrigued she is, her body pushes her to walk, and walk, and walk, until she finds her Charge.

It’s not an easy task; sometimes, she’ll have to switch directions and paths, simply because wherever her Charge has went to is suddenly on the opposite end of the original path. It should be frustrating, and yet, Ocean finds herself excited at the thought of such a challenge.

Soon, she thinks, as her Search shifts directions again. Soon.

Their travels eventually lead them to a shore, after countless of flights and walks around practically all of Sornieth, with how often their Charge apparently moves.

The sea is a familiar thing to them, perhaps more familiar than it would be to the other members of her species. The water ripples around them as they dive in, wrapping around them like a greeting.

They start swimming, wings spreading to propel them forwards faster. It helps that the water relaxes around them, allowing them to move faster, to go where their Search tugs them, insistent and patient at the same time. They catch fish and plants to eat along the way, not stopping for any sights or any sign of land, not until their Search leads them where they’re supposed to be.

And then, one day, through the seemingly endless swimming that they’ve been doing, the water starts to push them forwards more insistently.

Here, their mind whispers to them, their instincts pushing them to swim faster. Quickly! Soon. Here.

The waves at their feet push them forwards, and forwards they go, stepping onto dry, sandy land for the first time in a long while.

They can see a harbour — or perhaps a port? — a good distance away, and perhaps it would’ve been better for them to have washed up there. Still, they feel that their Charge is close, that this is it, and so they continue walking, and walking, until they see the first dragon that they’ve seen in a long time.

Their instinct screams, and for the first time in a long while, the insistence of their Search stops, as they stare at the dragon with wide eyes.

They’ve found their Charge.

Finally, their mind sings, and Ocean dashes forwards to wrap their Charge in a hug. Their Charge — a tiny, brown-pink Fae — yelps, but doesn’t try to struggle or move away.

“Uh, hello to you too!” she hears the Fae laugh confusedly. “Do you mind…?”

Ah. She reluctantly steps away — hugging her Charge felt nice, and all of her twitchiness had soothed when they touched — and stares at her Charge.

“Is… is there something wrong- ah!” her Charge makes a noise. “Oh! Were you on a Search? Am I your, uh, Charge or something?”

“Yes.” Ocean grins.

“Oh. Oh, wow!” the Fae laughs. “Ah, sorry, am I overreacting? It’s just… very sudden, that’s all. I’m honoured, really. Anyway, do you have a name I can call you?”

“My name is Ocean,” she proclaims, eyes never leaving her Charge’s face. “It’s nice to meet you; I’ll protect you until my dying days.”

The Fae laughs again, a startled noise that they quickly clamp up. Still, a radiant smile spreads across their face. “Well, I definitely won’t be dying anytime soon, but thank you. My name is Lifter, and I hope we can get along.”

Ocean smiles back. Her Search is complete, and she has found her Charge, who is luckily amendable to these new circumstances. Lifter doesn’t seem like a hard dragon to get along with either.

Somehow, she has a feeling that things will only get better from here onwards.
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[center][quote=November 18 2021][font=century gothic][size=5]"It's up to you." (Also works well with today's prompt, but these words actually show up in mine.)[/size][/quote][/center] The moon between Earth and Ice moons has a name, but the dragons refuse to say it. During this time, all are called to be ready to fight. Sorneith's threats are always much stronger and certainly far more present. The exalted help disappears to battle some unknown trouble in the lands only available to them, and even they rest and mingle with the Sorneith-bound dragons during the Ice Moon afterwards. There is an added layer of maliciousness. Eggs are snatched from nests all over Sorneith, as if some dates sacred to the Mimics and Beastclans would hatch a dragon might to their way life. The month often feels like an endless, weary game of search, stomp, and rescue. For more fun, hope is often dashed when apparent nests of stolen eggs only prove to be dust or yet more mimics inside of mimics. Primal-blessed dragons are the ones who must stand when the exalted are unavailable. Most of these are left to defend their homes and clans. Some are carried away by exaltees to difficult strongholds, where most Primal Packs agree on one thing: Success is usually defined simply on personal survival. If they do anything more than that, prevent the mimics from swarming or save a few eggs then it is already an impossibility achieved. Gaining ground is not an option. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43651588]Frenzi[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55796877]Glory[/url] fought with the same primal pack every year, and had the added benefit of never being taken to the same place twice. They were an elite force, apparently, who came to strengthen and fix up patches in other primal packs. Sometimes Glory spat so much venom about this arrangement that she made the other dragons fear the deities themselves might decide to strike them down, but none of them really argued with. It was difficult not to harbor resentment when it felt you were dealt a hand you never asked for, and certainly didn't seem fairly given the chance to even know what you were up against. This year, they were dropped in a maze of arcane growing, magically enhanced crystal cliffs, and surrounded by softly glowing foliage that to the inexperienced eye seemed perfectly at home in the Arcane Realm. Luckily, a pack sister immediately hissed her warning against that idea. They were literally in a forest of mimics, no plant life was to be regarded as safe. But the same member hissed her warning while scrambling into a crack in the crystal cliff. That early detection and their place as the backup crew made all the difference that year. By the time the mimics realized that they had only rid themselves of the first round of dragons, the Primal Pack was secured and confident in their crystal walls. Their initial hours of adrenaline powered stealth raids and attacks had turned into days of whispering their plan on how they wanted to fail this year. They would fail. Success was never an option. But years of experience taught them to know the ways they wished to fail, and how to manipulate the situation to favor that outcome. This year, Frenzi and her primal-blessed pack dared to call for an early retreat even knowing the dire consequences of ill-pleased deities. And were shocked to be fitted with praise of success, and trophies. Trophies they now sat around somewhere in the space between being taken back to their homes and the Arcane stronghold. "I don't want these. I want a promise to stay with my own pack next year. Maybe a nice branch off the old Behemeth to sweep with. But not these. What are we supposed to do with these?" "That's up to you," the exaltee's voice was between amusement and a warning for the ever irreverent child of Gladekeeper. One of the eggs, lightly glowing with the blessing of the dragon's deity, rolled into a wildclaw's paw with an audible thud. "Hatching already!" The exaltee fluttered in alarm. In the next moment, the whole Primal Pack found themselves dropped off somewhere in the Plague Lands, away from any of their homes, with a slew of deity blessed orphan eggs. It seemed to them that they'd found a whole new way to lose. /////////////////// [i]Yes, I've been collecting babies this month and maybe a bit into the next month! Yes, I've just dropped Birkin's mate off in the middle of no where with a pack of dragons I sort of know who they are but not fully yet. Sounded like a fun way to explain an influx of dragons. I'd love to read about anyone else's NotN's explanations if you've written any. As such, conversations and thoughts surrounding this post is most certainly open - as it always is for me.[/i]
November 18 2021 wrote:
"It's up to you."
(Also works well with today's prompt, but these words actually show up in mine.)

The moon between Earth and Ice moons has a name, but the dragons refuse to say it. During this time, all are called to be ready to fight. Sorneith's threats are always much stronger and certainly far more present. The exalted help disappears to battle some unknown trouble in the lands only available to them, and even they rest and mingle with the Sorneith-bound dragons during the Ice Moon afterwards.

There is an added layer of maliciousness. Eggs are snatched from nests all over Sorneith, as if some dates sacred to the Mimics and Beastclans would hatch a dragon might to their way life. The month often feels like an endless, weary game of search, stomp, and rescue. For more fun, hope is often dashed when apparent nests of stolen eggs only prove to be dust or yet more mimics inside of mimics.

Primal-blessed dragons are the ones who must stand when the exalted are unavailable. Most of these are left to defend their homes and clans. Some are carried away by exaltees to difficult strongholds, where most Primal Packs agree on one thing: Success is usually defined simply on personal survival. If they do anything more than that, prevent the mimics from swarming or save a few eggs then it is already an impossibility achieved. Gaining ground is not an option.

Frenzi and Glory fought with the same primal pack every year, and had the added benefit of never being taken to the same place twice. They were an elite force, apparently, who came to strengthen and fix up patches in other primal packs. Sometimes Glory spat so much venom about this arrangement that she made the other dragons fear the deities themselves might decide to strike them down, but none of them really argued with. It was difficult not to harbor resentment when it felt you were dealt a hand you never asked for, and certainly didn't seem fairly given the chance to even know what you were up against.

This year, they were dropped in a maze of arcane growing, magically enhanced crystal cliffs, and surrounded by softly glowing foliage that to the inexperienced eye seemed perfectly at home in the Arcane Realm. Luckily, a pack sister immediately hissed her warning against that idea. They were literally in a forest of mimics, no plant life was to be regarded as safe. But the same member hissed her warning while scrambling into a crack in the crystal cliff.

That early detection and their place as the backup crew made all the difference that year.

By the time the mimics realized that they had only rid themselves of the first round of dragons, the Primal Pack was secured and confident in their crystal walls. Their initial hours of adrenaline powered stealth raids and attacks had turned into days of whispering their plan on how they wanted to fail this year. They would fail. Success was never an option. But years of experience taught them to know the ways they wished to fail, and how to manipulate the situation to favor that outcome.

This year, Frenzi and her primal-blessed pack dared to call for an early retreat even knowing the dire consequences of ill-pleased deities.

And were shocked to be fitted with praise of success, and trophies.

Trophies they now sat around somewhere in the space between being taken back to their homes and the Arcane stronghold.

"I don't want these. I want a promise to stay with my own pack next year. Maybe a nice branch off the old Behemeth to sweep with. But not these. What are we supposed to do with these?"

"That's up to you," the exaltee's voice was between amusement and a warning for the ever irreverent child of Gladekeeper.

One of the eggs, lightly glowing with the blessing of the dragon's deity, rolled into a wildclaw's paw with an audible thud.

"Hatching already!" The exaltee fluttered in alarm.

In the next moment, the whole Primal Pack found themselves dropped off somewhere in the Plague Lands, away from any of their homes, with a slew of deity blessed orphan eggs.

It seemed to them that they'd found a whole new way to lose.

///////////////////

Yes, I've been collecting babies this month and maybe a bit into the next month! Yes, I've just dropped Birkin's mate off in the middle of no where with a pack of dragons I sort of know who they are but not fully yet. Sounded like a fun way to explain an influx of dragons. I'd love to read about anyone else's NotN's explanations if you've written any. As such, conversations and thoughts surrounding this post is most certainly open - as it always is for me.
...signature loading....
Just submitted my last college app, so time to chill w another writing prompt. Based on a meme story/play my sisters and I wrote... Quick background - Karenya is a painter (who hates the royal family and wants to kill them) who was invited by Princess Sandi to the castle to be the royal portrait artist. Notes: mentions of death/executions [center][quote=December 25 2021][font=century gothic][size=5]"It's tradition," they explained. "You coming?"[/size][/quote][/center] "Burnharvest?" Karenya asked. "It's tradition," said Princess Sandi. "You coming? I mean, now that you live with us, you've gotta come! It'll be so fun, I'm sure you must've seen one before, even if you didn't participate." "I've never, and I mean never, heard of Burnharvest," said Karenya. She wondered for a moment if they burned the harvest, but that seemed too stupid and wasteful even for the nobility. "Stupid name," she muttered quietly under her breath. Princess Sandi stared at her, eyes wide as the gigantic silver plates everyone around the castle insisted on using for every meal. "What??? You mean you've never been to Burnharvest??? Oh, you poor peasant! Of course, now that you work for us, you'll have to come!" "What do you even do there? Burn the harvest?" Karenya had to be sure. "No, silly!" Sandi laughed, as if it was the funniest joke she had ever heard. "We don't burn the harvest. It's to celebrate the end of the civil war!" "Then why's it called Burnharvest?" Karenya was just confused now. If it had been up to her, maybe she would've just called it a harvest festival for stuck-up nobles or something, because she could not figure out what would be burned if it wasn't the harvest. "Oh, obviously, because we burn five people every year as a sacrifice. I thought even a peasant would know that! How else will our crops grow?" "What?" Frankly, Karenya didn't know the land needed human sacrifices. Onion had always said crops just needed things such as fosforos and nitro-jen or something. Then again, Onion was crazy, and no one listened to him. "You hold a celebration...with public executions? Doesn't burning people smell awful?" Sandi was now doubled over laughing. "We burn them at the end, silly! That way, everyone can go home while the servants clean up the mess." She straightened herself up. "Oh, don't worry, you won't need to clean up! We'll need you to be painting the festival, of course!" "I just don't think public executions are very festive," said Karenya. "Oh, come on, it's not a big deal, just a small part of the event! We have games and food right before, too. I promise you'll have fun!" Karenya was starting to really wish that the knives, maces, and one pitchfork she had brought as luggage hadn't been confiscated by the guards after their search.
Just submitted my last college app, so time to chill w another writing prompt.

Based on a meme story/play my sisters and I wrote...
Quick background - Karenya is a painter (who hates the royal family and wants to kill them) who was invited by Princess Sandi to the castle to be the royal portrait artist.

Notes: mentions of death/executions
December 25 2021 wrote:
"It's tradition," they explained. "You coming?"

"Burnharvest?" Karenya asked.

"It's tradition," said Princess Sandi. "You coming? I mean, now that you live with us, you've gotta come! It'll be so fun, I'm sure you must've seen one before, even if you didn't participate."

"I've never, and I mean never, heard of Burnharvest," said Karenya. She wondered for a moment if they burned the harvest, but that seemed too stupid and wasteful even for the nobility. "Stupid name," she muttered quietly under her breath.

Princess Sandi stared at her, eyes wide as the gigantic silver plates everyone around the castle insisted on using for every meal. "What??? You mean you've never been to Burnharvest??? Oh, you poor peasant! Of course, now that you work for us, you'll have to come!"

"What do you even do there? Burn the harvest?" Karenya had to be sure.

"No, silly!" Sandi laughed, as if it was the funniest joke she had ever heard. "We don't burn the harvest. It's to celebrate the end of the civil war!"

"Then why's it called Burnharvest?" Karenya was just confused now. If it had been up to her, maybe she would've just called it a harvest festival for stuck-up nobles or something, because she could not figure out what would be burned if it wasn't the harvest.

"Oh, obviously, because we burn five people every year as a sacrifice. I thought even a peasant would know that! How else will our crops grow?"

"What?" Frankly, Karenya didn't know the land needed human sacrifices. Onion had always said crops just needed things such as fosforos and nitro-jen or something. Then again, Onion was crazy, and no one listened to him. "You hold a celebration...with public executions? Doesn't burning people smell awful?"

Sandi was now doubled over laughing. "We burn them at the end, silly! That way, everyone can go home while the servants clean up the mess." She straightened herself up. "Oh, don't worry, you won't need to clean up! We'll need you to be painting the festival, of course!"

"I just don't think public executions are very festive," said Karenya.

"Oh, come on, it's not a big deal, just a small part of the event! We have games and food right before, too. I promise you'll have fun!"

Karenya was starting to really wish that the knives, maces, and one pitchfork she had brought as luggage hadn't been confiscated by the guards after their search.
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
[center][quote=January 3 2022][font=century gothic][size=5]They knew too much, and it wasn't a good look.[/size][/quote] @Nightlilac @goldrush @naranciag @sunwolf @sanzang @Hemmalaya @stolen @Quarth @WanderingPaws @kimnoodles @daffydil @finnamony @kawiikatz @Peachycupcake525 @xSTORMDRAGONx @Inkwyrm @TheGrayGhost @moonstrucksmorns @CatInDisguise @DriftingDreams @Xuelian @Mercurythewolf @Pinkish13 @SkySerenade @pandakitty1 @PuppyLuvr06 @shr00mlightz @AllHailWebby @Hyzenthlaay @Illusia @AwkwardTrash @LavenderSelkie @wolfdragon3036 @StarryLune @ulvesang @styygian @Orodruin @Crizona @Lavend3rDragon @PeacefulPyro @PinkRose06 @SocklessWonder @Wyrmlight @fuzzysherbet @Quilava2010 @AlterZero @DewFeather @LapisWings @SouthernHawker @Mistwhisker @darcyrambles @supersticky @Vershton @Starbunnies @Silvfyre @PurpleSun @Sterlingstars @QuirkyJunimo @StarfallRanch @Cinmoren @Cotinga @ufology @TashaTheGraceful @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @wahooley @BlurryReflection @Feathershine22 @Kattata @counterklock @brambee @Severynn @Celestiyl @Sunsire @Juxtapose @EagerNicol @ButterBees @Accismus[/center]
poem shop
writing prompts
[quote] The first time they felt it was when they were six. [/quote] So, remember when I posted a short cute story about Zuri and her friend swimming? Well, I decided to make a part two! ~ Zuri shut her eyes, bracing herself for the cool rush of air, the sound seeming to stop as time slowed down like a slo-mo video, before speeding up again to let Zuri feel herself being tugged underwater by gravity. She could hear Icicle mutter something, his wings brushing against her own. The first time she felt this was when she was six. They both landed in the water, waves lapping gently over their heads as the two teenagers fell into the sea like a couple of pebbles. Zuri pokes her head out of the water. “That was so fun!” She cheers, looking down into the water. “We should do it again!!” Soon, an icy blue and white head resurfaced besides her. “I can’t breath!” He gasps, salty water dripping from his feathers. He was drenched. Zuri stares at him. He stares back. They both burst into laughter at the sight of each other. “Y-you look like a capricat kitten who face-planted into milk!” Zuri nods. “So do you!” [quote] "I—can't reach," they gasped out. "Please—"[/quote] Warning: death, blood, betrayal Iceblossom wakes up. His fur doesn’t swirl in the breeze, and he feels [i]soulless[/i]. Empty. He slowly rises to his feet. He feels lighter. Why is he here? What was he doing? He searches his mind for a single memory, but nothing. Maybe he has amnesia? That could happen, he was a tundra, after all. A flower brushes along his face as he goes to sniff it. He doesn’t feel it, and there is no smell. Footsteps. Someone comes to the meadow. “Where am I?” He asks, hoping to get an answer, an explanation. The dragon sits down on a rock nearby, before her eyes widen in fear and shock. She screams. Did he really look that monstrous? “I’m not going to hurt you!” He calls, but the dragon had already disappeared into a cloud of smoke. He turns to the place where the dragon had been so terrified of. There lay a tundra, white fur streaked with black. He wore a cloak, which has been torn and bloody. [i]And he wasn’t breathing.[/i] Fear shoots through Iceblossom’s body. The tundra..he looked like..like..him! A single memory flashes through his mind. ~ The tundra’s heart pounded like thunder. There he was, hanging off of the edge of a cliff, his partner standing above him. Her eye weren’t wide with fear, but gleeful. She wanted this to happen. Iceblossom dark eyes wide and black, his fur streaked with tears and ice and snow. A bit of the cliff crumbled off, leaving the tundra scrambling to get a better grip on the stone. Iceblossom stares into the eyes of his mate. They seemed darker than before. Something his mother used to tell him echos in his mind. [i]The eyes are the windows to the soul..[/i] His mate’s eyes always seemed full of life, and Iceblossom could see a dragon’s aura, a dragon’s soul. [i]But now, there was nothing for him to see. His mind’s eye was filled with smoke.[/i] “I—can’t reach,” He gasps. “Please—“ Iceblossom’ words were cute short, as his mate grins, and brings her foot down with a sickening crack. A huge chunk of the cliff falls off, taking the tundra with no wings along with it. A single word comes to his mouth. “Why..?” He asks, before falling to his demise. His mate grins.
Quote:
The first time they felt it was when they were six.

So, remember when I posted a short cute story about Zuri and her friend swimming? Well, I decided to make a part two!

~
Zuri shut her eyes, bracing herself for the cool rush of air, the sound seeming to stop as time slowed down like a slo-mo video, before speeding up again to let Zuri feel herself being tugged underwater by gravity. She could hear Icicle mutter something, his wings brushing against her own. The first time she felt this was when she was six.

They both landed in the water, waves lapping gently over their heads as the two teenagers fell into the sea like a couple of pebbles.

Zuri pokes her head out of the water. “That was so fun!” She cheers, looking down into the water. “We should do it again!!” Soon, an icy blue and white head resurfaced besides her.

“I can’t breath!” He gasps, salty water dripping from his feathers. He was drenched. Zuri stares at him. He stares back. They both burst into laughter at the sight of each other. “Y-you look like a capricat kitten who face-planted into milk!”

Zuri nods. “So do you!”

Quote:

Warning: death, blood, betrayal

Iceblossom wakes up. His fur doesn’t swirl in the breeze, and he feels soulless. Empty. He slowly rises to his feet. He feels lighter. Why is he here? What was he doing? He searches his mind for a single memory, but nothing. Maybe he has amnesia? That could happen, he was a tundra, after all. A flower brushes along his face as he goes to sniff it. He doesn’t feel it, and there is no smell. Footsteps. Someone comes to the meadow.

“Where am I?” He asks, hoping to get an answer, an explanation. The dragon sits down on a rock nearby, before her eyes widen in fear and shock. She screams. Did he really look that monstrous? “I’m not going to hurt you!” He calls, but the dragon had already disappeared into a cloud of smoke. He turns to the place where the dragon had been so terrified of. There lay a tundra, white fur streaked with black. He wore a cloak, which has been torn and bloody. And he wasn’t breathing. Fear shoots through Iceblossom’s body. The tundra..he looked like..like..him! A single memory flashes through his mind.

~

The tundra’s heart pounded like thunder. There he was, hanging off of the edge of a cliff, his partner standing above him. Her eye weren’t wide with fear, but gleeful. She wanted this to happen. Iceblossom dark eyes wide and black, his fur streaked with tears and ice and snow. A bit of the cliff crumbled off, leaving the tundra scrambling to get a better grip on the stone.

Iceblossom stares into the eyes of his mate. They seemed darker than before. Something his mother used to tell him echos in his mind. The eyes are the windows to the soul.. His mate’s eyes always seemed full of life, and Iceblossom could see a dragon’s aura, a dragon’s soul. But now, there was nothing for him to see. His mind’s eye was filled with smoke.

“I—can’t reach,” He gasps. “Please—“ Iceblossom’ words were cute short, as his mate grins, and brings her foot down with a sickening crack. A huge chunk of the cliff falls off, taking the tundra with no wings along with it.

A single word comes to his mouth. “Why..?” He asks, before falling to his demise. His mate grins.

jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
ok so since i've been lurking the thread for a while (mostly all the great prompts) but haven't written/posted anything for it yet, i mixed a few of the prompts together for my most recent lore derg, heh Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72129898]Belimus[/url] Content Warnings: death (murder), blood mention also a forewarning, i generally tend to write angsty stuff, so be aware before reading [quote name="December 23, 2021"] "So... you lived," they observed. [/quote] [quote name="December 24, 2021"] Disgust rose in them. And then, shame. [/quote] [quote name="December 30, 2021"] "I—can't reach," they gasped out. "Please—" [/quote] [quote name="December 31, 2021"] Despite everything, they found they were looking forward to that final day. [/quote] [i]"Help me, please-"[/i] Belimus shakes his head quickly, blinking to clear his vision before glancing around. He's still in the same snowy territory as before, the same parlor as he had been for the past hour; the voice was only a memory. Yet it felt so real... [i]"Please, I- I can't reach," the voice gasped, reaching with a mangled claw for someone, anyone, to help as the balcony trembled and crumbled, small chips breaking off and tumbling down. The dark shadow overhead only seemed to grin more sinisterly, gaze boring through the dragon, intense, unnerving. "We both knew this day would come. It always would. But now, to see it.." The grin morphed into a smirk, shining scales showing just enough in the dim light for the victim to see the reflection of blood and a pained expression, disgust rising the longer the reflection stared back, followed by shame. Why did it have to end this way?[/i] Even now, Belimus reels. The vision is so real.. because it had been. [i]Somehow, despite the beckoning call of the thousands of shards below, each waiting to pierce flesh, he held on, which only seemed to further amuse his captor. Despite what hope he'd had, the ties keeping him alive, he'd been almost looking forward to his final day, but not now. Not like this, and most certainly not at the claws of the malignant figure looming over him, seeming to block out more and more of the moonlight with every passing moment. "Please-" he begged in a final desperate attempt, feeling the chunk of balcony he was clinging onto lurch. He only heard laughing, followed by a crack.. and he was falling, falling....[/i] A thud startles him back into reality, only to realize he had actually fallen, having toppled off his seat. Quickly, Belimus scrambles back where he had been, hoping nobody noticed, but of course, luck was never on his side. "Are you alright?" asks Cerise's concerned voice from where he paused in making tea, to which Belimus nods a brief confirmation. "I'm fine," Belimus assures, letting out a quiet sigh of relief when the other imperial accepts his lie and returns to his tea, finding it easier to breathe with the attention no longer on him. It is bad enough that he relived his own death once again, and he never wanted to think too much on his flashbacks. Instead, he looks back down at the book he had been reading in a futile attempt at distracting himself. He hears footsteps enter and approach, but he doesn't look up, not until an all-too-familiar voice rings out above him. "So..." Almost immediately, his eyes widen as his gaze snaps up to meet that of his murderer. "...you lived."
ok so since i've been lurking the thread for a while (mostly all the great prompts) but haven't written/posted anything for it yet, i mixed a few of the prompts together for my most recent lore derg, heh

Character: Belimus
Content Warnings: death (murder), blood mention

also a forewarning, i generally tend to write angsty stuff, so be aware before reading
December 23, 2021 wrote:
"So... you lived," they observed.
December 24, 2021 wrote:
Disgust rose in them. And then, shame.
December 30, 2021 wrote:
December 31, 2021 wrote:
Despite everything, they found they were looking forward to that final day.

"Help me, please-"

Belimus shakes his head quickly, blinking to clear his vision before glancing around. He's still in the same snowy territory as before, the same parlor as he had been for the past hour; the voice was only a memory.

Yet it felt so real...

"Please, I- I can't reach," the voice gasped, reaching with a mangled claw for someone, anyone, to help as the balcony trembled and crumbled, small chips breaking off and tumbling down. The dark shadow overhead only seemed to grin more sinisterly, gaze boring through the dragon, intense, unnerving.

"We both knew this day would come. It always would. But now, to see it.." The grin morphed into a smirk, shining scales showing just enough in the dim light for the victim to see the reflection of blood and a pained expression, disgust rising the longer the reflection stared back, followed by shame. Why did it have to end this way?

Even now, Belimus reels. The vision is so real.. because it had been.

Somehow, despite the beckoning call of the thousands of shards below, each waiting to pierce flesh, he held on, which only seemed to further amuse his captor. Despite what hope he'd had, the ties keeping him alive, he'd been almost looking forward to his final day, but not now. Not like this, and most certainly not at the claws of the malignant figure looming over him, seeming to block out more and more of the moonlight with every passing moment.

"Please-" he begged in a final desperate attempt, feeling the chunk of balcony he was clinging onto lurch. He only heard laughing, followed by a crack.. and he was falling, falling....

A thud startles him back into reality, only to realize he had actually fallen, having toppled off his seat. Quickly, Belimus scrambles back where he had been, hoping nobody noticed, but of course, luck was never on his side.

"Are you alright?" asks Cerise's concerned voice from where he paused in making tea, to which Belimus nods a brief confirmation.

"I'm fine," Belimus assures, letting out a quiet sigh of relief when the other imperial accepts his lie and returns to his tea, finding it easier to breathe with the attention no longer on him. It is bad enough that he relived his own death once again, and he never wanted to think too much on his flashbacks. Instead, he looks back down at the book he had been reading in a futile attempt at distracting himself.

He hears footsteps enter and approach, but he doesn't look up, not until an all-too-familiar voice rings out above him.

"So..."

Almost immediately, his eyes widen as his gaze snaps up to meet that of his murderer.

"...you lived."
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
I may not be subscribed, so please ping!!
0zVuogN.png
[center][quote=January 6 2022][font=century gothic][size=5]"You're only afraid," they explained, "so that makes it easy."[/size][/quote] @Nightlilac @goldrush @naranciag @sunwolf @sanzang @Hemmalaya @stolen @Quarth @WanderingPaws @kimnoodles @daffydil @finnamony @kawiikatz @Peachycupcake525 @xSTORMDRAGONx @Inkwyrm @TheGrayGhost @moonstrucksmorns @CatInDisguise @DriftingDreams @Xuelian @Mercurythewolf @Pinkish13 @SkySerenade @pandakitty1 @PuppyLuvr06 @shr00mlightz @AllHailWebby @Hyzenthlaay @Illusia @AwkwardTrash @LavenderSelkie @wolfdragon3036 @StarryLune @ulvesang @styygian @Orodruin @Crizona @Lavend3rDragon @PeacefulPyro @PinkRose06 @SocklessWonder @Wyrmlight @fuzzysherbet @Quilava2010 @AlterZero @DewFeather @LapisWings @SouthernHawker @Mistwhisker @darcyrambles @supersticky @Vershton @Starbunnies @Silvfyre @PurpleSun @Sterlingstars @QuirkyJunimo @StarfallRanch @Cinmoren @Cotinga @ufology @TashaTheGraceful @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @wahooley @BlurryReflection @Feathershine22 @Kattata @counterklock @brambee @Severynn @Celestiyl @Sunsire @Juxtapose @EagerNicol @ButterBees @Accismus[/center]
poem shop
writing prompts
Wrote a couple paragraphs based on this one real quick! Even I don't know what it's about, stuff I write tends to be pretty vague. It was fun to write, though!

“You’re only afraid.” They explained. “So that makes it easy. You’ve been living in this fear of how I would react if I found you.” Asher put their arm on Milo’s shoulder. “So you kept running. Even when it stopped being necessary.”
Milo smiled faintly, wiping away his tears. “I guess so. You’re not mad at me? For literally running from my past? When you found out who I used to be… I thought the only way to move on was to forget who I was again and start over.”
Asher shook their head. “I might have been, when it all went down, but… Everyone makes mistakes. Some make more than others, but we can all change. I would never have guessed you were,” It’s not like I can tell Milo to his face that he was such a phenomenal jerk. Not at a time like this. “Well, y’know. But that doesn’t mean you’re still like that.”
“Thank you. I never got a proper chance to apologize.” Said Milo. “I never planned on you finding out that side of me. So, I’m sorry. For all the stress I caused.”
Asher looked away. “It was partly my fault, too. I never should have been snooping around like that.”
“All’s well that ends well, I suppose.” Milo sighed. “Even if the journey was rough.”

Wrote a couple paragraphs based on this one real quick! Even I don't know what it's about, stuff I write tends to be pretty vague. It was fun to write, though!

“You’re only afraid.” They explained. “So that makes it easy. You’ve been living in this fear of how I would react if I found you.” Asher put their arm on Milo’s shoulder. “So you kept running. Even when it stopped being necessary.”
Milo smiled faintly, wiping away his tears. “I guess so. You’re not mad at me? For literally running from my past? When you found out who I used to be… I thought the only way to move on was to forget who I was again and start over.”
Asher shook their head. “I might have been, when it all went down, but… Everyone makes mistakes. Some make more than others, but we can all change. I would never have guessed you were,” It’s not like I can tell Milo to his face that he was such a phenomenal jerk. Not at a time like this. “Well, y’know. But that doesn’t mean you’re still like that.”
“Thank you. I never got a proper chance to apologize.” Said Milo. “I never planned on you finding out that side of me. So, I’m sorry. For all the stress I caused.”
Asher looked away. “It was partly my fault, too. I never should have been snooping around like that.”
“All’s well that ends well, I suppose.” Milo sighed. “Even if the journey was rough.”

2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 165 166