Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vri's Lore Store { closed }
1 2 3 4 5 6
~ Intro ~ Rules, Info, & Prices ~ Examples ~ Slots & Form ~

W E L C O M E

You approach a somewhat small cave. The sign had pointed in this direction, and you'd followed the path, but is this really the right place? You can't see anything indicating this place to be anything other than a normal den, and nothing has happened for a couple minutes... Underwhelmed and not sure if waiting any longer will be worth it, you turn and are about to leave when you finally heard footsteps, a shy nocturne making her way to the mouth of the cave.

"Oh, hello-! I'm terribly sorry for the delay, I was a little distracted.." She smiles sheepishly, tail swishing apologetically. "Are you here for something?" You tell her what you came for, and she nods, retreating for a moment to rummage through a pile of papers and tablets you had missed before.

She offers you a tablet and you take it, looking at the listed options and prices. "I'll give you a few minutes to read that," she says softly. "Just let me know when you're ready to place an order, alright?"

Pinglist for opening:
@DustyBonez

W E L C O M E

You approach a somewhat small cave. The sign had pointed in this direction, and you'd followed the path, but is this really the right place? You can't see anything indicating this place to be anything other than a normal den, and nothing has happened for a couple minutes... Underwhelmed and not sure if waiting any longer will be worth it, you turn and are about to leave when you finally heard footsteps, a shy nocturne making her way to the mouth of the cave.

"Oh, hello-! I'm terribly sorry for the delay, I was a little distracted.." She smiles sheepishly, tail swishing apologetically. "Are you here for something?" You tell her what you came for, and she nods, retreating for a moment to rummage through a pile of papers and tablets you had missed before.

She offers you a tablet and you take it, looking at the listed options and prices. "I'll give you a few minutes to read that," she says softly. "Just let me know when you're ready to place an order, alright?"

Pinglist for opening:
@DustyBonez
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
I may not be subscribed, so please ping!!
0zVuogN.png

RULES
  • no need to ping, I'm subbed! (though it's ok if you do)
  • conversion ratio: 1kt = 1g
  • going with above, I accept mixed payments! I primarily accept gems and treasure; if you wanna try bribing me with something else, go ahead and shoot me a message!
  • payment is expected upfront upon order confirmation, preferably in full, though half is also acceptable (with the other half being paid upon completion)
  • I'm only taking a few slots at the moment, please check one is open before placing your order(s)! max 2 orders per slot
  • my TOS is located here

INFO
  • I'll do flight rising dragons and any oc!
  • I'll write just about anything!
  • I will not, however, do fandom-related works.
  • I reserve the right to decline an order for any reason.
  • though posting here to order is preferred, I'll accept orders via dms if you'd rather not post on the forum!
  • I will not do excessively long pieces (over 10 paragraphs) due to the amount of time and motivation they consume.
  • please be patient since I am a college student and have responsibilities irl! However, if a piece takes longer than a week or two and I haven't provided you with a reason for the delay, feel free to poke me
  • finished orders will be posted on the forum unless requested otherwise! just state in your order that you would like it dm'ed if you'd prefer that

AVAILABLE TYPES
  • poem (a freestyle poem of varying style about a given topic)
  • scene snippet (a short scene following a provided prompt)
  • basic summary (a small description of a character's personality and/or role)
  • summary snippet (a basic summary with a summarized story/backstory)

PRICING
  • poems: for now, pwyw (pay what you want), with a minimum of 11g/kt. please specify how much you're paying in your order!
  • basic summary: 12g/kt (typically 3-6 sentences)
  • anything else: 13g/kt per 2 paragraphs! please state your desired amount in your order! (a paragraph here is approximately 4 sentences or more. any with 3 or less will only be counted as half a paragraph)

RULES
  • no need to ping, I'm subbed! (though it's ok if you do)
  • conversion ratio: 1kt = 1g
  • going with above, I accept mixed payments! I primarily accept gems and treasure; if you wanna try bribing me with something else, go ahead and shoot me a message!
  • payment is expected upfront upon order confirmation, preferably in full, though half is also acceptable (with the other half being paid upon completion)
  • I'm only taking a few slots at the moment, please check one is open before placing your order(s)! max 2 orders per slot
  • my TOS is located here

INFO
  • I'll do flight rising dragons and any oc!
  • I'll write just about anything!
  • I will not, however, do fandom-related works.
  • I reserve the right to decline an order for any reason.
  • though posting here to order is preferred, I'll accept orders via dms if you'd rather not post on the forum!
  • I will not do excessively long pieces (over 10 paragraphs) due to the amount of time and motivation they consume.
  • please be patient since I am a college student and have responsibilities irl! However, if a piece takes longer than a week or two and I haven't provided you with a reason for the delay, feel free to poke me
  • finished orders will be posted on the forum unless requested otherwise! just state in your order that you would like it dm'ed if you'd prefer that

AVAILABLE TYPES
  • poem (a freestyle poem of varying style about a given topic)
  • scene snippet (a short scene following a provided prompt)
  • basic summary (a small description of a character's personality and/or role)
  • summary snippet (a basic summary with a summarized story/backstory)

PRICING
  • poems: for now, pwyw (pay what you want), with a minimum of 11g/kt. please specify how much you're paying in your order!
  • basic summary: 12g/kt (typically 3-6 sentences)
  • anything else: 13g/kt per 2 paragraphs! please state your desired amount in your order! (a paragraph here is approximately 4 sentences or more. any with 3 or less will only be counted as half a paragraph)
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
[center] ~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3097162#post_3097162]Intro[/url] ~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3097162#post_50128521]Rules, Info, & Prices[/url] ~ Examples ~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3097162#post_50128523]Slots & Form[/url] ~ ----- EXAMPLES[/center] [quote name="Poem - Meic"] [i]Silence. Only peeling old wallpaper Illuminated by flickering torchlight Decorates this faded hall. Not a whisper, not a breath, No sign of life adorns this gloom Where, long ago, some thrived. Dust and cobwebs decorate, Windows and photos caked with dirt, Grime covering yet not obscuring The abandoned vintage mansion.[/i] [/quote] [quote name="Scene Snippet - Aromis"] Darkness. Stillness. Nothing moved. Nothing breathed. There was absolutely nothing. Gradually, he became aware of the lack of light, of the hardness all around him, separating him from the air and from the world. He didn't know how long he was there, listening to the whispers of his creator as he laid in wait. Wait for what, he had no idea, but he knew something was coming... [i]It is time.[/i] Everything began to shake. The earth, the air, and every fiber of his being vibrated with a buzzing hum. [i]It is time to emerge, my children... Go.[/i] The layer of rock encasing him shattered, and a rippling coursed through his body, followed by a wave of sensation. Light, flickering and illuminating. Sound, the rumbling of others and tumbling of shed stone. Scents, those of the earth and his brethren and the dragons that had exposed the cave to the outside world. He was.. alive. [/quote] [quote name="Basic Summary - Caylei"] Despite being part of a huge breed, Caylei is small compared to his Imperial kin, and he acts like it. He's a delicate but shy sweetheart who doesn't hide how sensitive and empathetic he is. He loves cozy, comfy spaces, especially when others join him for cuddles - which they frequently do, drawn to his softness, both in demeanor and physically, with his scales smooth as velvety silicone. Often, Caylei will sew together plushies, blankets, and other fabric-based things, offering them to others who he feels need the comfort. [/quote] [quote name="Another Basic Summary - Cerise"] Cerise is a peaceful dragon, with his idea of a perfect day being curling up by a fireplace with a book and a nice cup of tea. In fact, he loves it so much that he has unofficially taken the role of librarian and archivist, ensuring all the clan's books and records are kept in perfect order. When he's not busy tending to his growing collection, he will often make tea that he then gives to any who will accept it, just the action of making it being a relaxing activity for him. [/quote] [quote name="Summary Snippet - Paikea"] [i]Sacrifice, little one. Give your life, and let your strength save you. You can run, you can hide, but you cannot escape your impending doom. Give in, and sacrifice yourself...[/i] Paikea may appear a little twisted to outsiders, to those who don't know how he grew up in the Scarred Wasteland. Only the strongest survive, and he abides almost religiously to this motto, it having been ingrained in him since his first days outside the shell. No sympathy. No pity. You fend for yourself. If you make it, great. If you don't.. oh well. Despite this outlook, he has no ill intent, at least not consciously. He's apathetic, but not cruel. He may have mastered control over nearly every plague that has crossed his path, but he does not inflict it. He was content in his homeland until a wave of death crashed over the area, threatening to consume. For once, he didn't see fleeing as a sign of weakness, escaping the path of dread. He wandered for a short time before it seemed his time had come to become the sacrifice.. but in an unforeseen turn of events, he was instead guided far to the south, to where the ice ruled. Upon reaching this territory, he sensed his journey come to an end.. but not through death, as he had thought it would. Claiming the area most prone to contamination he could find, he decided to call this new land his home. [/quote] for more examples, the majority of my dragons (outside of projects) have lore, so feel free to peek at any of them! there is also my clan lore in my profile!

EXAMPLES
Poem - Meic wrote:
Silence. Only peeling old wallpaper
Illuminated by flickering torchlight
Decorates this faded hall.
Not a whisper, not a breath,
No sign of life adorns this gloom
Where, long ago, some thrived.
Dust and cobwebs decorate,
Windows and photos caked with dirt,
Grime covering yet not obscuring
The abandoned vintage mansion.
Scene Snippet - Aromis wrote:
Darkness. Stillness. Nothing moved. Nothing breathed. There was absolutely nothing.
Gradually, he became aware of the lack of light, of the hardness all around him, separating him from the air and from the world.
He didn't know how long he was there, listening to the whispers of his creator as he laid in wait. Wait for what, he had no idea, but he knew something was coming...
It is time.
Everything began to shake. The earth, the air, and every fiber of his being vibrated with a buzzing hum.
It is time to emerge, my children... Go.
The layer of rock encasing him shattered, and a rippling coursed through his body, followed by a wave of sensation. Light, flickering and illuminating. Sound, the rumbling of others and tumbling of shed stone. Scents, those of the earth and his brethren and the dragons that had exposed the cave to the outside world.
He was.. alive.
Basic Summary - Caylei wrote:
Despite being part of a huge breed, Caylei is small compared to his Imperial kin, and he acts like it. He's a delicate but shy sweetheart who doesn't hide how sensitive and empathetic he is. He loves cozy, comfy spaces, especially when others join him for cuddles - which they frequently do, drawn to his softness, both in demeanor and physically, with his scales smooth as velvety silicone. Often, Caylei will sew together plushies, blankets, and other fabric-based things, offering them to others who he feels need the comfort.
Another Basic Summary - Cerise wrote:
Cerise is a peaceful dragon, with his idea of a perfect day being curling up by a fireplace with a book and a nice cup of tea. In fact, he loves it so much that he has unofficially taken the role of librarian and archivist, ensuring all the clan's books and records are kept in perfect order. When he's not busy tending to his growing collection, he will often make tea that he then gives to any who will accept it, just the action of making it being a relaxing activity for him.
Summary Snippet - Paikea wrote:
Sacrifice, little one. Give your life, and let your strength save you. You can run, you can hide, but you cannot escape your impending doom. Give in, and sacrifice yourself...

Paikea may appear a little twisted to outsiders, to those who don't know how he grew up in the Scarred Wasteland. Only the strongest survive, and he abides almost religiously to this motto, it having been ingrained in him since his first days outside the shell. No sympathy. No pity. You fend for yourself. If you make it, great. If you don't.. oh well. Despite this outlook, he has no ill intent, at least not consciously. He's apathetic, but not cruel. He may have mastered control over nearly every plague that has crossed his path, but he does not inflict it.

He was content in his homeland until a wave of death crashed over the area, threatening to consume. For once, he didn't see fleeing as a sign of weakness, escaping the path of dread. He wandered for a short time before it seemed his time had come to become the sacrifice.. but in an unforeseen turn of events, he was instead guided far to the south, to where the ice ruled. Upon reaching this territory, he sensed his journey come to an end.. but not through death, as he had thought it would. Claiming the area most prone to contamination he could find, he decided to call this new land his home.

for more examples, the majority of my dragons (outside of projects) have lore, so feel free to peek at any of them! there is also my clan lore in my profile!
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
[center] ~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3097162#post_3097162]Intro[/url] ~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3097162#post_50128521]Rules, Info, & Prices[/url] ~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3097162#post_50128522]Examples[/url] ~ Slots & Form~ ----- SLOTS [/center] 1. [s]Quetzy - basic summary (paid, finished)[/s] 2. [s]hyenaglasses - short story (paid, finished)[/s] 3. [s]HappyAccidents - summary snippet (paid, finished)[/s] 4. [s]Kaminome (x2) - summary snippet, basic summary (paid, finished both)[/s] 5. [s]Sparrowe - summary snippet (paid, finished)[/s] [center]FORM[/center] [quote name="Order Form"] Username: Character(s): (please provide a link, or bbcode if a fr dragon! optional for poems) Type: (poem, scene snippet, basic summary, summary snippet) Prompt: (please be as detailed as possible!) Style: (third or first person point of view, past or present tense; if left blank, will be in third person past) Notes: (anything not included above! includes boundaries to avoid, details to include, etc.) Payment: (specify what you're paying with and the amount!) [/quote] [quote name="Form (Blank for Convenience)"] Username: Character(s): Type: Prompt: Style: Notes: Payment: [/quote]
~ Intro ~ Rules, Info, & Prices ~ Examples ~ Slots & Form~

SLOTS

1. Quetzy - basic summary (paid, finished)
2. hyenaglasses - short story (paid, finished)
3. HappyAccidents - summary snippet (paid, finished)
4. Kaminome (x2) - summary snippet, basic summary (paid, finished both)
5. Sparrowe - summary snippet (paid, finished)

FORM
Order Form wrote:
Username:
Character(s): (please provide a link, or bbcode if a fr dragon! optional for poems)
Type: (poem, scene snippet, basic summary, summary snippet)
Prompt: (please be as detailed as possible!)
Style: (third or first person point of view, past or present tense; if left blank, will be in third person past)
Notes: (anything not included above! includes boundaries to avoid, details to include, etc.)
Payment: (specify what you're paying with and the amount!)
Form (Blank for Convenience) wrote:
Username:
Character(s):
Type:
Prompt:
Style:
Notes:
Payment:
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
saving just in case
saving just in case
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
saving just in case
saving just in case
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png

AND WE'RE OPEN, WOO

AND WE'RE OPEN, WOO

Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
@Sparrowe i can do that! i mostly didn't include second person in the options because i didn't anticipate it being asked for with the general popularity of the other perspectives, but i don't mind doing that point of view ^^ thank you!
adding you to the slots :3
(no worries, i don't mind!)
@Sparrowe i can do that! i mostly didn't include second person in the options because i didn't anticipate it being asked for with the general popularity of the other perspectives, but i don't mind doing that point of view ^^ thank you!
adding you to the slots :3
(no worries, i don't mind!)
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
for @ Sparrowe

You're freezing from inside
And the ice tries to consume
Every last part of you

It slowly takes over
From your heart to your bones
Creeping, seeping, encasing
All you were and hoped to be

The cold radiates out
From that frozen body of yours
Infecting the warmth around
And forcing it to flee

The cold keeps you awake
And as you watch, it takes
All you are and all you were
You are engulfed by the ice
Consumed until there is nothing left
for @ Sparrowe

You're freezing from inside
And the ice tries to consume
Every last part of you

It slowly takes over
From your heart to your bones
Creeping, seeping, encasing
All you were and hoped to be

The cold radiates out
From that frozen body of yours
Infecting the warmth around
And forcing it to flee

The cold keeps you awake
And as you watch, it takes
All you are and all you were
You are engulfed by the ice
Consumed until there is nothing left
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
bump~
bump~
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
0zVuogN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6