Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Book Item Icons F2U
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
These are amazing!!! Bookmarked! ^_^
These are amazing!!! Bookmarked! ^_^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
What about a Dragonskin slippers one?
@northwyrm
What about a Dragonskin slippers one?
@northwyrm
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
@northwyrm THESE ARE GREAT! Ahh, childhood memories!

If I may make a suggestion/request, have you heard of My Father's Dragon? Oooh, that brings back memories of my second-grade teacher reading that to us by candlelight after recess.

Also, bump, hehe.
@northwyrm THESE ARE GREAT! Ahh, childhood memories!

If I may make a suggestion/request, have you heard of My Father's Dragon? Oooh, that brings back memories of my second-grade teacher reading that to us by candlelight after recess.

Also, bump, hehe.
shadow_small.png
Amazing! These are wonderful!
Amazing! These are wonderful!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not replying to individual messages but just know I love getting pinged and getting suggestions and one day I may continue making these!
Not replying to individual messages but just know I love getting pinged and getting suggestions and one day I may continue making these!
4LqCR65.pngFEu08N6.png
Forums
|
|
|
|
rDDk8Bm.png Bw4cyXn.pngjU7eG38.png 8lxCsmk.png
Lair Pack!
|
|
|
|
UEbwahm.pngKCykZYQ.pngUiowYIX.png
Coliseum Team!
Buttons by Resix
These are amazing! I have so many on my own shelves irl. Def slapping some on my dragons later, Skylake is saving this thread for me. I'd love to see more, but no pressure of course.
These are amazing! I have so many on my own shelves irl. Def slapping some on my dragons later, Skylake is saving this thread for me. I'd love to see more, but no pressure of course.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pnghv2bk2R.pngmaA9Iub.pngicseesu.png1gXOifQ.png
oh man, these are so neat! Def using one in the bio of Rose :D
oh man, these are so neat! Def using one in the bio of Rose :D
51818638.png _
these are amazing
these are amazing
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
eragon...
eragon...
fyu120w.png
Head on over to Azmodeus's Cancer Hatchery and buy a Cancer Dragon!
@Northwyrm These are fabulous! I need to slap these somewhere on my profile lol If you ever do decide to do more, may I suggest the first book of The Last Dragon Chronicles, [i]The Fire Within[/i]? [center][img]https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1285815634l/2335400.jpg[/img][/center] I had to share the cover, don't mind me lol
@Northwyrm These are fabulous! I need to slap these somewhere on my profile lol

If you ever do decide to do more, may I suggest the first book of The Last Dragon Chronicles, The Fire Within?
2335400.jpg

I had to share the cover, don't mind me lol
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9