Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Book Item Icons F2U
1 2 3 4 5
@Northwyrm I love these, add me to your ping list if you have one please! (I also love what you did with The Dragonet Prophecy, I look forward to seeing more covers)
@Northwyrm I love these, add me to your ping list if you have one please! (I also love what you did with The Dragonet Prophecy, I look forward to seeing more covers)
41f72ec76079c9ada92c34e579d4d86f8b7b26e8.png
So cool! Now I can be a Wings of Fire nerd on two websites!
So cool! Now I can be a Wings of Fire nerd on two websites!
P0KFaaj.pngraap6C0.pngOjYCOIV.png
Thanks for making these!
Thanks for making these!
YUaavvh.png
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
@Nikanika Thank you!
@RandomDragonHere I might start a ping list, do you want to be pinged for all books or only specific titles?
@Magnoliahybrid I'm glad, I hear they are good books!
@DragonQueenJ You're welcome, thank you!
@Bookwardbound you once mentioned you'd like to make requests, I guarantee nothing, but which books were you thinking about?
@Nikanika Thank you!
@RandomDragonHere I might start a ping list, do you want to be pinged for all books or only specific titles?
@Magnoliahybrid I'm glad, I hear they are good books!
@DragonQueenJ You're welcome, thank you!
@Bookwardbound you once mentioned you'd like to make requests, I guarantee nothing, but which books were you thinking about?
4LqCR65.pngFEu08N6.png
Forums
|
|
|
|
rDDk8Bm.png Bw4cyXn.pngjU7eG38.png 8lxCsmk.png
Lair Pack!
|
|
|
|
UEbwahm.pngKCykZYQ.pngUiowYIX.png
Coliseum Team!
Buttons by Resix
Thank you so much for these lovely books - A huge fan of the Late Great Anne McCaffrey. [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
Thank you so much for these lovely books - A huge fan of the Late Great Anne McCaffrey.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Hey @Northwyrm! I've been reading through the book series The Dragon Prince by Melanie Rawn (and her following trilogy, the Dragon Star trilogy)

I just think Sunrunner's Fire is the most iconic of the book covers and would be a cool icon.

The Last Unicorn by Peter S Beagle isn't dragon related but is also an iconic piece of fantasy that I think would look really cool!
Hey @Northwyrm! I've been reading through the book series The Dragon Prince by Melanie Rawn (and her following trilogy, the Dragon Star trilogy)

I just think Sunrunner's Fire is the most iconic of the book covers and would be a cool icon.

The Last Unicorn by Peter S Beagle isn't dragon related but is also an iconic piece of fantasy that I think would look really cool!
A4q5F1n.pngIt is ourselves we encounter whenever we invent fictionsA4q5F1n.png
i'd love to be on a pinglist !!
i'd love to be on a pinglist !!
pwyw writing pop-up
pwyw art shop
my hatchery
dragon package rescue

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art
pwyw/free feline art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread
pride month free/pwyw writing/art!

Thank you so much for making these! The Hobbit means a lot to the character one of my dragons is based on, and I'm absolutely delighting in putting a little pixel version in his bio.
Thank you so much for making these! The Hobbit means a lot to the character one of my dragons is based on, and I'm absolutely delighting in putting a little pixel version in his bio.
rose.pngbeanie.pngleaf.pngwisp.pngbenson.pngcorgisinger.png
thank you for sharing these!

thank you for sharing these!

P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
If you do any more, might I suggest The Enchanted Forest Chronicles (tetrology) by Patricia C Wrede?
If you do any more, might I suggest The Enchanted Forest Chronicles (tetrology) by Patricia C Wrede?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
CioCFC3.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 3 4 5