Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Book Item Icons F2U
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@FleetingFancy I've read those XD They didn't make the first cut because I wasn't much of a fan of Fire World and The Fire Ascending, but for making pixel book covers it will be easy as they are all very similar book covers!!!
Thanks for the suggestion, I will endeavour to return to this thread one day with more books!
@FleetingFancy I've read those XD They didn't make the first cut because I wasn't much of a fan of Fire World and The Fire Ascending, but for making pixel book covers it will be easy as they are all very similar book covers!!!
Thanks for the suggestion, I will endeavour to return to this thread one day with more books!
4LqCR65.pngFEu08N6.png
Forums
|
|
|
|
rDDk8Bm.png Bw4cyXn.pngjU7eG38.png 8lxCsmk.png
Lair Pack!
|
|
|
|
UEbwahm.pngKCykZYQ.pngUiowYIX.png
Coliseum Team!
Buttons by Resix
I literally just got The Priory of the Orange Tree and I'm so excited to read it! Thank you so much for these awesome decorations!!!
I literally just got The Priory of the Orange Tree and I'm so excited to read it! Thank you so much for these awesome decorations!!!
nudX0O8.png
@northwyrm These are wonderful, I was so glad to see books I have read there. I plan on adding some to my dragon's library [emoji=gaoler love size=1] Another series that I love is the Dragon Knight series that starts with [u]The Dragon and the George[/u] by Gordon R. Dickson. I am guessing that most anyone on this site is gonna love dragon books. Thanks again for your lovely work!
@northwyrm These are wonderful, I was so glad to see books I have read there. I plan on adding some to my dragon's library Another series that I love is the Dragon Knight series that starts with The Dragon and the George by Gordon R. Dickson. I am guessing that most anyone on this site is gonna love dragon books. Thanks again for your lovely work!
JImmzmy.png15587.png37895.png487.png6JB8InK.png
These are beautiful - thank you so much for making and sharing them!

I have a dragon book rec too :) Dragonworld by Byron Preiss! He's also the author of The Secret, a puzzle book that still has several puzzles unsolved (and treasure undiscovered- yep, he buried treasure). Dragonworld's still one of my favorite books.
These are beautiful - thank you so much for making and sharing them!

I have a dragon book rec too :) Dragonworld by Byron Preiss! He's also the author of The Secret, a puzzle book that still has several puzzles unsolved (and treasure undiscovered- yep, he buried treasure). Dragonworld's still one of my favorite books.
*incoherent noises* *scrabbly hands grasp Priory of the Orange Tree and hauls a copy out of sight*
*incoherent noises* *scrabbly hands grasp Priory of the Orange Tree and hauls a copy out of sight*
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
i love these so so so much holy-

this makes me want to read the ones that i don't have. i already added em to my profile, they're so good. thank you for this. they make me happy.

im just gonna save the link to this so i can go back and admire the little real life books.
i love these so so so much holy-

this makes me want to read the ones that i don't have. i already added em to my profile, they're so good. thank you for this. they make me happy.

im just gonna save the link to this so i can go back and admire the little real life books.
Threw the DragonArt: Evolution one into my clan profile because I actually first saw FR dragons in there a year or so before I found out about this site lol. My copy is sitting on a shelf in the room!
Threw the DragonArt: Evolution one into my clan profile because I actually first saw FR dragons in there a year or so before I found out about this site lol. My copy is sitting on a shelf in the room!
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Omg I love these so much! You're flipping amazing! These books are epic! It was the perfect touch to my girl Emily! Her Library is starting! Gahhh... yes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84515201][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/845153/84515201_350.png[/img][/url]
Omg I love these so much! You're flipping amazing! These books are epic! It was the perfect touch to my girl Emily! Her Library is starting! Gahhh... yes.

84515201_350.png
RJmXy35.png QmPGh6S.png gNf3cn9.png 28eY93y.png aAi2efo.png nHqiShF.png
Love it!!
Love it!!
Want to enter the future Summer Raffle?
omg so cool!!!
omg so cool!!!
db2w69l-f0689cc1-59ab-49b1-a1ec-ec4a2d00e11e.png
FR+3/Softie/She/Her/Wishlist/ Mini shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9