Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Book Item Icons F2U
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I haven't updated this thread in years then I saw a book in someone's forum signature and I was like whoah... I did that...
I haven't updated this thread in years then I saw a book in someone's forum signature and I was like whoah... I did that...
4LqCR65.pngFEu08N6.png
Forums
|
|
|
|
rDDk8Bm.png Bw4cyXn.pngjU7eG38.png 8lxCsmk.png
Lair Pack!
|
|
|
|
UEbwahm.pngKCykZYQ.pngUiowYIX.png
Coliseum Team!
Buttons by Resix
Hi! Are you still taking book requests? :0
Hi! Are you still taking book requests? :0

Jd88XNq.png
mlHpBMC.png

YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
lightning.gif
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
@castti technically I have never taken book requests, people just make suggestions and I say "hehe I'll get around to it eventually" but it's been years and I've never gotten around to it... alas...
you're welcome to make a suggestion ^_^ whether or not I actually follow up on the suggestion is another matter!
@castti technically I have never taken book requests, people just make suggestions and I say "hehe I'll get around to it eventually" but it's been years and I've never gotten around to it... alas...
you're welcome to make a suggestion ^_^ whether or not I actually follow up on the suggestion is another matter!
4LqCR65.pngFEu08N6.png
Forums
|
|
|
|
rDDk8Bm.png Bw4cyXn.pngjU7eG38.png 8lxCsmk.png
Lair Pack!
|
|
|
|
UEbwahm.pngKCykZYQ.pngUiowYIX.png
Coliseum Team!
Buttons by Resix
Haha, that's fair! c: In that case, I'd like to suggest the Dragon Rider series by Cornelia Funke! The first one is one of my favorite childhood books, and I only recently found out that it's a trilogy! And I've been planning on reading The Priory of The Orange Tree, too. Anyway. Thanks for making the ones you have!! :D
Haha, that's fair! c: In that case, I'd like to suggest the Dragon Rider series by Cornelia Funke! The first one is one of my favorite childhood books, and I only recently found out that it's a trilogy! And I've been planning on reading The Priory of The Orange Tree, too. Anyway. Thanks for making the ones you have!! :D

Jd88XNq.png
mlHpBMC.png

YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
lightning.gif
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
YESSS BOOKSSS
YESSS BOOKSSS
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
These are so well done! Thank you for posting them!
These are so well done! Thank you for posting them!
May the Wind Guide your Way
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9