Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Speakers for Death
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Could Perilous join? ^^ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/523038/52303784p.png[/img]
Could Perilous join? ^^

52303784p.png
0oo4mUI.png
@Harbringer absolutely! i'll add her ;D
@Harbringer absolutely! i'll add her ;D
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
Heck I know I'm really late, but could I post a paragraph of my Speaker of Death sharing his own experiences just for the fun of it? ^^' Also, I'd like for this dude to be an ex-member; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45096589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450966/45096589_350.png[/img] [/url] A dragon cursed with living for a millennium no matter how many wounds he sustains, Vyrek at first tried to use his abilities for evil due to all the spite he was feeling. His many eyes would make him an excellent spy, and he doesn't even need to sleep. But after making friends with dragons who didn't share his ideals, Vyrek slowly alienated himself from the Speakers of Death, hoping to escape them under the cover of night. Unfortunately, he was caught, and burned horribly as others attempted to kill him. Knowing that Ominous would actually be able to kill him if the others held him back too long so that she would reach him in time, Vyrek fought relentlessly to escape, and was successful despite the casualties. He almost never sleeps now, still paranoid that the Speakers of Death will one day find him, and make sure he doesn't escape a second time.
Heck I know I'm really late, but could I post a paragraph of my Speaker of Death sharing his own experiences just for the fun of it? ^^'

Also, I'd like for this dude to be an ex-member;

45096589_350.png

A dragon cursed with living for a millennium no matter how many wounds he sustains, Vyrek at first tried to use his abilities for evil due to all the spite he was feeling. His many eyes would make him an excellent spy, and he doesn't even need to sleep. But after making friends with dragons who didn't share his ideals, Vyrek slowly alienated himself from the Speakers of Death, hoping to escape them under the cover of night. Unfortunately, he was caught, and burned horribly as others attempted to kill him. Knowing that Ominous would actually be able to kill him if the others held him back too long so that she would reach him in time, Vyrek fought relentlessly to escape, and was successful despite the casualties. He almost never sleeps now, still paranoid that the Speakers of Death will one day find him, and make sure he doesn't escape a second time.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60 whoa! i'll be sure to add him, i love his lore!

also yes it is okay for you to post your Speaker's experience this week if you were a day or so late :D
@Silverpelt60 whoa! i'll be sure to add him, i love his lore!

also yes it is okay for you to post your Speaker's experience this week if you were a day or so late :D
Mari sat happily, tail thumping against the ground as he held a wide smile on his face. It was a bit troublesome getting Ominous's disciples to bring him to and from the clan he was staying at, seeing as no one from the clan shared his faith in the Righteous One, but it was all worth it if he got to be a Speaker of Death. "The dragons at the clan where I stay at are funny!" he giggled. "Not too long ago, some shadowy beings attacked the clan. They were driven off, but a few adults died, and much more hatchling. They were placed in the ground with charms so that bugs and animals would stay away, but decay and disease and other forms of rot would take hold, as a sacrifice to the Plaguebringer. Everyone was crying, the irony is unbelievable!" Mari shook his head. "They revere rot and infections, but shun the idea that tragedy and death are good! If the Ominous One wishes for hatchlings to join her as ghastly specters, then so be it, that's nothing to be sad about!" Mari tilted his head to the side in confusion. "The adults say that hatchlings should be spared death so that they may live long and have the chance at a prosperous life. I just don't see what is so wrong about the Ominous One claiming a hatchling. It's an honor!"
Mari sat happily, tail thumping against the ground as he held a wide smile on his face. It was a bit troublesome getting Ominous's disciples to bring him to and from the clan he was staying at, seeing as no one from the clan shared his faith in the Righteous One, but it was all worth it if he got to be a Speaker of Death. "The dragons at the clan where I stay at are funny!" he giggled. "Not too long ago, some shadowy beings attacked the clan. They were driven off, but a few adults died, and much more hatchling. They were placed in the ground with charms so that bugs and animals would stay away, but decay and disease and other forms of rot would take hold, as a sacrifice to the Plaguebringer. Everyone was crying, the irony is unbelievable!" Mari shook his head. "They revere rot and infections, but shun the idea that tragedy and death are good! If the Ominous One wishes for hatchlings to join her as ghastly specters, then so be it, that's nothing to be sad about!" Mari tilted his head to the side in confusion. "The adults say that hatchlings should be spared death so that they may live long and have the chance at a prosperous life. I just don't see what is so wrong about the Ominous One claiming a hatchling. It's an honor!"
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@DarkMatterDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50180190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501802/50180190_350.png[/img] [/url] Raven entered the room, all eyes on him. He glanced up at the Ominous. "I wish to join the Speakers for Death." He said.
@DarkMatterDragon

50180190_350.png

Raven entered the room, all eyes on him. He glanced up at the Ominous. "I wish to join the Speakers for Death." He said.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[color=116861][size=4][font=georgia]@DeathPhoenix [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51295495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512955/51295495_350.png[/img] [/url] [/font][/size][/color][size=4][font=georgia]Ominous's gaze slide over the dragon, up and down. When she observed the brighter parts of his outfit, her nose wrinkled in what looked like it could be disgust; but, nonetheless, as she looked back up at the hooded face, her disgust spread into a smile as she replied, "I accept you. As a new seeker of truth." [/font][/size][color=116861][size=4][font=georgia](yeet i'm registering your derg! :D what a gorgeous man)
@DeathPhoenix

51295495_350.png

Ominous's gaze slide over the dragon, up and down. When she observed the brighter parts of his outfit, her nose wrinkled in what looked like it could be disgust; but, nonetheless, as she looked back up at the hooded face, her disgust spread into a smile as she replied, "I accept you. As a new seeker of truth."

(yeet i'm registering your derg! :D what a gorgeous man)
HI IM LATE FOR STORYTIME WITH MURDERER AND FRIENDS i was in the middle of the woods

also i like how versh and aine are in the sig image

The Skydancer sat, his tail wrapped partially behind a white Tundra sitting beside him. No affection, aside mutal experience and perhaps a bit of mentor-apprentice relations.
"They continue to run from it," he commented when the room seemed to quiet, after the final chuckles from another story died. "Their paws never rest as they run. It's almost funny, honestly," he continued, chuckling to himself. "They flee the fate they once deemed themselves to admister."
The other Speakers- if they have been there long- would know his tale. He was masquerading as a simple member of the Frostgone clan, a clan of criminal dragons running from the Southern Icefeilds.
"I am ever grateful for the chance to see familiar faces. I would hope one has a new story."
He turned to the Tundra beside him. She's been here a couple times, but has never seemed to have spoken.
"My bloodline, silly as it sounds, bore me," she said after a tense moment, Versh drawing away slightly to give her space. "They war for their right to carry their legacy. My clutchmate was born with eyes that rose him greater than we. And yet they still morn the dead they slash with their own claws. And why-? Death is- ah, I suppose you all know- inevitable, so why should they war to be the last of it? I will admit- Versh has opened the eyes of the young Tundra fleeing the grassy marshes of home and I thank him- and you all- for your help."
Not even sharing her own name she quieted, her tail swishing around her paws as she backed away slightly and sat down right. Versh nodded to her in approval.
HI IM LATE FOR STORYTIME WITH MURDERER AND FRIENDS i was in the middle of the woods

also i like how versh and aine are in the sig image

The Skydancer sat, his tail wrapped partially behind a white Tundra sitting beside him. No affection, aside mutal experience and perhaps a bit of mentor-apprentice relations.
"They continue to run from it," he commented when the room seemed to quiet, after the final chuckles from another story died. "Their paws never rest as they run. It's almost funny, honestly," he continued, chuckling to himself. "They flee the fate they once deemed themselves to admister."
The other Speakers- if they have been there long- would know his tale. He was masquerading as a simple member of the Frostgone clan, a clan of criminal dragons running from the Southern Icefeilds.
"I am ever grateful for the chance to see familiar faces. I would hope one has a new story."
He turned to the Tundra beside him. She's been here a couple times, but has never seemed to have spoken.
"My bloodline, silly as it sounds, bore me," she said after a tense moment, Versh drawing away slightly to give her space. "They war for their right to carry their legacy. My clutchmate was born with eyes that rose him greater than we. And yet they still morn the dead they slash with their own claws. And why-? Death is- ah, I suppose you all know- inevitable, so why should they war to be the last of it? I will admit- Versh has opened the eyes of the young Tundra fleeing the grassy marshes of home and I thank him- and you all- for your help."
Not even sharing her own name she quieted, her tail swishing around her paws as she backed away slightly and sat down right. Versh nodded to her in approval.
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
@DarkMatterDragon

I'd like to be added to the pinglist! I'm sure I have a few dergs that'd make excellent additions to the Speakers. I just have to figure out their lore before I register them.
@DarkMatterDragon

I'd like to be added to the pinglist! I'm sure I have a few dergs that'd make excellent additions to the Speakers. I just have to figure out their lore before I register them.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
@Mnkn10 okay! I am eager to see your dergs when they’re ready~ adding you to the list!
@Mnkn10 okay! I am eager to see your dergs when they’re ready~ adding you to the list!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12