Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Tempest's Quest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=31&auth=e327e5333e42d34c76f59f86d74b9a8fa3e5d4b3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [font=georgia][size=5][i]"Hello there! I am Tempestgrove, and I love to travel! However, one Clan and one Flight is simply not enough for me. My home, while I love it, is filled with introverts who never leave the Sea of a Thousand Currents. So I will go on a quest of my own to discover Sornieth by myself - with the help of strangers along the way!"[/i][/size] [font=georgia][size=7][b]Tempest's Quest[/b][/size][/center] [font=georgia][size=4]Tempestgrove wants to travel to all the Flights of Sornieth, to experience everything the world has to offer on his journey. However, he cannot pull this off himself, and needs the help of other Clans in Sornieth to give him a home wherever he goes. Anyone is welcome to invite him into their Clan and give him a temporary place to stay! [b]Rules[/b] - If you want to [b]breed [/b]Tempest, that is [b]fine by me[/b]. - A Clan can only hold him for a total of [b]3 days[/b]. The exception is if you wish to breed, in which case his stay is extended to [b]5 days[/b]. You can do whatever you want with the offspring, just don't give them to me. - The first part of his bio is [b]not editable[/b], except for adding your username to the list of holders, under your Flight. However, beyond the line, you are [b]free to add whatever you wish[/b] (though you [b]may not[/b] take away what other players have added), including lore, art, or anything else to imprint your Clan on him. Please [b]nothing NSFW[/b] that the next holder won't want to see! - You can [b]add apparel, skins, accents, and/or a familiar to him[/b] while he's with you to make him feel more at home. However, you will be responsible for removing these items off of him when he goes so he can be transferred to the next holder. They won't go with him, either. - All holders will just have to ask, and will be added to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MYdA7ISGH3i2zrUE7usAwokN1uUyOjHuuklZVFBvivE/edit?usp=sharing]future holder's list[/url] (please tell me if the link isn't working), where the top person will be the next person to receive him. If you want to [b]breed him[/b], please say so as well so I can add you to the future breeder's list instead! Every time his cooldown goes off, the breeder at the top will get him. [b]If the next person does not respond in the span of 2 days, the person below them will be called on.[/b] - No Clan can hold him twice. - Please, if you foresee yourself going inactive in the future while you have Tempest, play it safe and send him back to me so he won't be trapped in an inactive lair for all eternity! I will fully understand! [center][font=georgia][size=5]Apologies if this all seems too strict; I've never done one of these before and I just hope it works out! I can't wait to see where Tempestgrove goes! [emoji=coatl winking size=2] And finally, no need to ping me, I'm subbed~[/size] [size=6][u]Clans Visited[/u][/size] [size=7][b]31/55[/b] [/size][size=5]Current Residence: @IvyL6 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51390202][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513903/51390202_350.png[/img][/url]
dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=31&auth=e327e5333e42d34c76f59f86d74b9a8fa3e5d4b3&dummyext=prev.png
"Hello there! I am Tempestgrove, and I love to travel! However, one Clan and one Flight is simply not enough for me. My home, while I love it, is filled with introverts who never leave the Sea of a Thousand Currents. So I will go on a quest of my own to discover Sornieth by myself - with the help of strangers along the way!"

Tempest's Quest

Tempestgrove wants to travel to all the Flights of Sornieth, to experience everything the world has to offer on his journey. However, he cannot pull this off himself, and needs the help of other Clans in Sornieth to give him a home wherever he goes. Anyone is welcome to invite him into their Clan and give him a temporary place to stay!

Rules

- If you want to breed Tempest, that is fine by me.

- A Clan can only hold him for a total of 3 days. The exception is if you wish to breed, in which case his stay is extended to 5 days. You can do whatever you want with the offspring, just don't give them to me.

- The first part of his bio is not editable, except for adding your username to the list of holders, under your Flight. However, beyond the line, you are free to add whatever you wish (though you may not take away what other players have added), including lore, art, or anything else to imprint your Clan on him. Please nothing NSFW that the next holder won't want to see!

- You can add apparel, skins, accents, and/or a familiar to him while he's with you to make him feel more at home. However, you will be responsible for removing these items off of him when he goes so he can be transferred to the next holder. They won't go with him, either.

- All holders will just have to ask, and will be added to the future holder's list (please tell me if the link isn't working), where the top person will be the next person to receive him. If you want to breed him, please say so as well so I can add you to the future breeder's list instead! Every time his cooldown goes off, the breeder at the top will get him. If the next person does not respond in the span of 2 days, the person below them will be called on.

- No Clan can hold him twice.

- Please, if you foresee yourself going inactive in the future while you have Tempest, play it safe and send him back to me so he won't be trapped in an inactive lair for all eternity! I will fully understand!

Apologies if this all seems too strict; I've never done one of these before and I just hope it works out! I can't wait to see where Tempestgrove goes!

And finally, no need to ping me, I'm subbed~

Clans Visited
31/55

Current Residence: @IvyL6
51390202_350.png
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
I'll take him first!
I'll take him first!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
He needs to see my trainer, before he goes off to see the world.. He'll have his butt handed to him if he doesn't beef up a bit ;-)

(also, your future holder list seems to be behind a Google login?)
He needs to see my trainer, before he goes off to see the world.. He'll have his butt handed to him if he doesn't beef up a bit ;-)

(also, your future holder list seems to be behind a Google login?)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I've got a spot for him here in Lightning whenever he gets over this way. :3
I've got a spot for him here in Lightning whenever he gets over this way. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
I can take him after anyone!
I can take him after anyone!
W1ufEjp.png
@ilios all right! sending him over! :D
@SCB thanks for the heads-up, i think i fixed it ^^

@wrecknrule @hhoneydew adding you to the Future Holders list :)
@ilios all right! sending him over! :D
@SCB thanks for the heads-up, i think i fixed it ^^

@wrecknrule @hhoneydew adding you to the Future Holders list :)
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
Quick tip, you may want to put a little link that says something along the lines of, "Check out where he's visiting/is now!" since his photo doesn't link

edit; nevermind, I already see that you did :)
Quick tip, you may want to put a little link that says something along the lines of, "Check out where he's visiting/is now!" since his photo doesn't link

edit; nevermind, I already see that you did :)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
No clan can have him twice, and I am in wind right now. In 2-3 weeks I will switch to light. If you have a flight order, lemme know where I would fit!
No clan can have him twice, and I am in wind right now. In 2-3 weeks I will switch to light. If you have a flight order, lemme know where I would fit!
Can I be on the pinglist, and hold him next?
Can I be on the pinglist, and hold him next?
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Tack me to the list of holders under light! I’m excited for his visit ^^
Tack me to the list of holders under light! I’m excited for his visit ^^
Bast