Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Speakers for Death
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[color=116861][size=4][font=georgia]@PinkyDaPinkSlime (yayayayayy adding!!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51295495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512955/51295495_350.png[/img] [/url] [/font][/size][/color][size=4][font=georgia]"Excellent...You are a perfect new scholar. I look forward to your participation here."
@PinkyDaPinkSlime (yayayayayy adding!!)

51295495_350.png

"Excellent...You are a perfect new scholar. I look forward to your participation here."
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
[center][font=georgia]@/DarkMatterDragon May I get my gal, Pandora removed? She has unfortunately been exalted. However, may I please get my Plague Ambassador, Bubonic to be put on the list? He'll probably be somewhere between an ex-member (due to his responsibilities) and an active member. So, you can put him where you see fit! EDIT: Also, are we still going to do the sharing of stories on Wednesdays? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54840086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548401/54840086_350.png[/img] [/url] @Pastelbvtts May I just say I love your gal, Death!! Her lore is very intriguing, and I'm wondering what one of the Four Horsemen will do now that she has joined.[/center]
@/DarkMatterDragon
May I get my gal, Pandora removed? She has unfortunately been exalted.

However, may I please get my Plague Ambassador, Bubonic to be put on the list? He'll probably be somewhere between an ex-member (due to his responsibilities) and an active member. So, you can put him where you see fit!

EDIT: Also, are we still going to do the sharing of stories on Wednesdays?

54840086_350.png

@Pastelbvtts
May I just say I love your gal, Death!! Her lore is very intriguing, and I'm wondering what one of the Four Horsemen will do now that she has joined.
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@ghostlyplants all right, i understand! :) she was a good girl while she lasted XD

also, ex-members i usually count as those who were once part of the group, but left or got kicked out for one reason or another. so i'll just put him as an official member ^-^ he looks like a fine addition~

also, i have been annoyingly busy lately, but luckily school's become a bit more bearable with a new schedule so yes i will definitely try to revive story sharing on Wednesdays c:
@ghostlyplants all right, i understand! :) she was a good girl while she lasted XD

also, ex-members i usually count as those who were once part of the group, but left or got kicked out for one reason or another. so i'll just put him as an official member ^-^ he looks like a fine addition~

also, i have been annoyingly busy lately, but luckily school's become a bit more bearable with a new schedule so yes i will definitely try to revive story sharing on Wednesdays c:
@DarkMatterDragon
Yeah! XD
Okay! Thank you!

That's understandable! I look forward to whenever you have time to post the story sharing! <3
@DarkMatterDragon
Yeah! XD
Okay! Thank you!

That's understandable! I look forward to whenever you have time to post the story sharing! <3
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
Hey all! very sorry for being gone for so long, i've been very busy in real life and stopped paying attention to this cult for a while. for now, it's Wednesday, meaning if you still have members and willing to participate, i encourage you to have them share anything that's happened in the long time since they last spoke! ^-^

@ghostlyplants
@saltedsnails
@Bast6415
@Silverpelt60
@Quilava2010
@Mnkn10
@ghostlyplants
@PinkyDaPinkSlime

(also i took the pre-ACT today and i'm mentally dying, how y'all doin)

(also ghostlyplants and pinkydapinkslime, i know you're not part of the pinglist but i pinged you anyway since you're newer members and ghostly expressed interest in Admittance c: don't worry, i won't ping y'all again unless you ask to be on the pinglist)
Hey all! very sorry for being gone for so long, i've been very busy in real life and stopped paying attention to this cult for a while. for now, it's Wednesday, meaning if you still have members and willing to participate, i encourage you to have them share anything that's happened in the long time since they last spoke! ^-^

@ghostlyplants
@saltedsnails
@Bast6415
@Silverpelt60
@Quilava2010
@Mnkn10
@ghostlyplants
@PinkyDaPinkSlime

(also i took the pre-ACT today and i'm mentally dying, how y'all doin)

(also ghostlyplants and pinkydapinkslime, i know you're not part of the pinglist but i pinged you anyway since you're newer members and ghostly expressed interest in Admittance c: don't worry, i won't ping y'all again unless you ask to be on the pinglist)
(Id be happy to be on the pinglist!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55123314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551234/55123314_350.png[/img] [/url] [b] hello there everyone. My name is Polluxi, and nothing really happened except for trying to convert one of the Quartzes in my clan... Things are going well with that, by the way.[/b]
(Id be happy to be on the pinglist!)

55123314_350.png

hello there everyone. My name is Polluxi, and nothing really happened except for trying to convert one of the Quartzes in my clan... Things are going well with that, by the way.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@DarkMatterDragon
I'd like to stay on the pinglist, please! <3

//I have a chemistry test on Tuesday,, I'm going to die because of Quantum Mechanics...\\

Bubonic's Personal Notes | Oct. 2
The days in the Outposts have gotten shorter, confirmed by the chill in the air. It's the month of the Riot of Rot, and believe me, I'm going to be a busy dragon. Everything has to be ready, and perfectly put in place or else - my plan won't work. It's a surprise, and the Outpost leader of Swamp Peak is going to kill me, but it's worth any amount of the hoard.

It's either going to attract the devoted for the Righteous One.....

Or it's ALL going to disapate into the Wyrm.
@DarkMatterDragon
I'd like to stay on the pinglist, please! <3

//I have a chemistry test on Tuesday,, I'm going to die because of Quantum Mechanics...\\

Bubonic's Personal Notes | Oct. 2
The days in the Outposts have gotten shorter, confirmed by the chill in the air. It's the month of the Riot of Rot, and believe me, I'm going to be a busy dragon. Everything has to be ready, and perfectly put in place or else - my plan won't work. It's a surprise, and the Outpost leader of Swamp Peak is going to kill me, but it's worth any amount of the hoard.

It's either going to attract the devoted for the Righteous One.....

Or it's ALL going to disapate into the Wyrm.
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
Half-laying on the floor in the common area, a certian Skydancer would speak up once the room properly quieted down. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27106349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271064/27106349_350.png[/img] [/url] "You all have [i]no clue[/i] how glad I am to finally be rid of the Frostgone clan," he would speak up, "and- cheesy though it is- reunited with my traveling partner." He'd nod to a Tundra by his side who was almost asleep, worn from travel. "It's been quite a while since I've managed to make an Admittance. I'm terribly sorry for our absense. But I think we're going to stay here for a while- if Her Ominous wouldn't mind, of course." Crossing a paw over the other, he'd seem to yawn under his mask. "Though, I do have to note that they've managed to find an Emperor." His eyes twinkled. "Abominations against Death though they are, I'm suprised they've kept it subdued this far."
Half-laying on the floor in the common area, a certian Skydancer would speak up once the room properly quieted down.

27106349_350.png

"You all have no clue how glad I am to finally be rid of the Frostgone clan," he would speak up, "and- cheesy though it is- reunited with my traveling partner." He'd nod to a Tundra by his side who was almost asleep, worn from travel. "It's been quite a while since I've managed to make an Admittance. I'm terribly sorry for our absense. But I think we're going to stay here for a while- if Her Ominous wouldn't mind, of course." Crossing a paw over the other, he'd seem to yawn under his mask. "Though, I do have to note that they've managed to find an Emperor." His eyes twinkled. "Abominations against Death though they are, I'm suprised they've kept it subdued this far."
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Once the Skydancer had finished what he had to say, a certain Spiral popped up from the back of an elk. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51977440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519775/51977440_350.png[/img] [/url] The moment she opened her mouth, words just started pouring and pouring, "So back in the Boneyard, where the clan I'm chilling at stays, they're preparing for that Riot of Rot thing. Carving bones, trees, the ground, anything they can lay their grubby claws on with the Plaguebringer's mangled body." Arum then pulled an example of one out of her robe. [item=Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw] ... and continued what she was saying. "These things are [i]everywhere[/i] because of those lizards, but hey, hopefully a few accidents happen with those tools of theirs! Hah, amitright or amiright?" She nudged whatever poor soul was next to her. "Sadly conversion isn't going too well, the one I [i]did[/i] want to convert fell prey to love, and the only two other viable options left for whatever reason," ink-stained claws dismissvely waved in the air, "-so nothing much is happening on my end." Arum's spiraled eyes rolled as she flopped down onto the elk's back, after having done a series of loops and strange aerial acrobatics in the air.
Once the Skydancer had finished what he had to say, a certain Spiral popped up from the back of an elk.

51977440_350.png

The moment she opened her mouth, words just started pouring and pouring, "So back in the Boneyard, where the clan I'm chilling at stays, they're preparing for that Riot of Rot thing. Carving bones, trees, the ground, anything they can lay their grubby claws on with the Plaguebringer's mangled body."

Arum then pulled an example of one out of her robe.

Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw

... and continued what she was saying. "These things are everywhere because of those lizards, but hey, hopefully a few accidents happen with those tools of theirs! Hah, amitright or amiright?"

She nudged whatever poor soul was next to her.

"Sadly conversion isn't going too well, the one I did want to convert fell prey to love, and the only two other viable options left for whatever reason," ink-stained claws dismissvely waved in the air, "-so nothing much is happening on my end."

Arum's spiraled eyes rolled as she flopped down onto the elk's back, after having done a series of loops and strange aerial acrobatics in the air.
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44486056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444861/44486056_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] An oddly short Mirror sits on an elegant rug she'd brought along to avoid getting her dress dirty. She shuffles in her spot and puffs out her chest in an attempt to make a lasting impression during her first Admittance. "I have been speakin' with an outsider. He's been all about the [i]Lightweaver[/i] since he showed up." Cassiopeia sticks her tongue out in disgust and shudders. "When he first showed up, he had this... [i]air[/i] to 'im. Like somethin' about 'im was screamin' at me to tell 'im the ways of the Righteous One. He's the only member of my clan who will listen to my teachin's. Everybody else pushes me away like I'm crazy." She lowers her head, but her head picks right back up a few seconds after. "And the one thing that infuriates me as a fellow sister is [i]an Emperor[/i]! An abomination in [i]my[/i] clan! Why did they let it in to guard the clan?!" She yells, stomping a gloved paw on the ground. "I hope that one day its tame demeanor vanishes and slaughters the whole clan like it should've [i]long[/i] ago. It's what Her Ominous would've wanted." She huffs, stretching her large wings. "I 'pologize for my temper. In short, I've got an Emperor, too. And I may recruit a new member. Just gotta give 'im a lil' more time."

An oddly short Mirror sits on an elegant rug she'd brought along to avoid getting her dress dirty. She shuffles in her spot and puffs out her chest in an attempt to make a lasting impression during her first Admittance. "I have been speakin' with an outsider. He's been all about the Lightweaver since he showed up." Cassiopeia sticks her tongue out in disgust and shudders. "When he first showed up, he had this... air to 'im. Like somethin' about 'im was screamin' at me to tell 'im the ways of the Righteous One. He's the only member of my clan who will listen to my teachin's. Everybody else pushes me away like I'm crazy." She lowers her head, but her head picks right back up a few seconds after. "And the one thing that infuriates me as a fellow sister is an Emperor! An abomination in my clan! Why did they let it in to guard the clan?!" She yells, stomping a gloved paw on the ground. "I hope that one day its tame demeanor vanishes and slaughters the whole clan like it should've long ago. It's what Her Ominous would've wanted." She huffs, stretching her large wings.

"I 'pologize for my temper. In short, I've got an Emperor, too. And I may recruit a new member. Just gotta give 'im a lil' more time."
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12