Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of May
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@TheDragonsQueen

How dare you have other things to occupy your time? This is not allowed! Hmph! *grin*
Yeah nah, I understand. It's just good to see your face again~ It would be nice if you could pop in more often, but there's always outside commitments that demand our time. <3
@TheDragonsQueen

How dare you have other things to occupy your time? This is not allowed! Hmph! *grin*
Yeah nah, I understand. It's just good to see your face again~ It would be nice if you could pop in more often, but there's always outside commitments that demand our time. <3
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika

Haha, yeah. Like I said, I'd like to pop in more and check on you all but who knows how well that will go considering everything else :'D <3
@Karika

Haha, yeah. Like I said, I'd like to pop in more and check on you all but who knows how well that will go considering everything else :'D <3
RIqEQsT.pngHNnGKOx.png
KCeOh2s.png33Ry14e.png
Because of my expanded free time, I'm thinking about picking up my webcomic project again.

Problem is, I don't know how much I need before I can get started. Can I squeeze by with an outline or do I need a panel by panel dialogue-heavy movie-worthy script before I can so much as sketch anything?
Because of my expanded free time, I'm thinking about picking up my webcomic project again.

Problem is, I don't know how much I need before I can get started. Can I squeeze by with an outline or do I need a panel by panel dialogue-heavy movie-worthy script before I can so much as sketch anything?
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Yooo, I started picking up my pen(or keyboard) again by starting a Pinkerlocke :D Any feedback is appreciated, haha xd

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2191080
Yooo, I started picking up my pen(or keyboard) again by starting a Pinkerlocke :D Any feedback is appreciated, haha xd

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2191080
XgFzLz3.gif
@micahjaguar Ah thank you! I'm going to slowly work on it, rushing will only make me feel more- overwhelmed :') @Harpies OooOOOoOoO~ that looks pretty cool dude! Keep it up. I'll come back later to really check your work out :D _____________________________________________________________________________________ On another note, what's everyone up to?? I know quite a few of you are on summer break now, how lucky! I wish I was ;u; but snow days, ya know... district had to add an extra week and all... hah But, today I wrote a bit of this baby's bio! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33149229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331493/33149229_350.png[/img] [/url] Evil giggles- Oh, do I have some plans for her...
@micahjaguar

Ah thank you! I'm going to slowly work on it, rushing will only make me feel more- overwhelmed :')

@Harpies

OooOOOoOoO~ that looks pretty cool dude! Keep it up. I'll come back later to really check your work out :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________

On another note, what's everyone up to?? I know quite a few of you are on summer break now, how lucky! I wish I was ;u; but snow days, ya know... district had to add an extra week and all... hah

But, today I wrote a bit of this baby's bio!

33149229_350.png

Evil giggles- Oh, do I have some plans for her...
rPflwkH.png
So I'm still stuck on my lore story. I thought, maybe I could RP with other lore dragons to get a scene in, or perhaps I could temporarily dress up fodder dragons for my lore dragons to briefly run into, but neither have gotten off the ground.

But then I thought, maybe some writing prompts? Maybe a Sornieth-related prompt for each Coliseum venue, or other places, like the marketplace? Idek...
So I'm still stuck on my lore story. I thought, maybe I could RP with other lore dragons to get a scene in, or perhaps I could temporarily dress up fodder dragons for my lore dragons to briefly run into, but neither have gotten off the ground.

But then I thought, maybe some writing prompts? Maybe a Sornieth-related prompt for each Coliseum venue, or other places, like the marketplace? Idek...
@Sillywinter

What a beautiful bab :O!
Me, personally, I'm trying to get back to working on my short story collection. It will be happening...eventually...hopefully...sighs
I need to stay focused though, because I keep getting other ideas I want to work on as well XP One project at a time is the ideal, of course!

@CrypticGirl

Maybe you should take a break from writing for this lore story? Like, go off and chill out for a bit. Play some video games, read some books, go see a movie, stuff like that. You never know what'll be there to inspire you! Just take some time to not think about it and it'll come back with good ideas when you least expect it!
...that works for me, anyways.
@Sillywinter

What a beautiful bab :O!
Me, personally, I'm trying to get back to working on my short story collection. It will be happening...eventually...hopefully...sighs
I need to stay focused though, because I keep getting other ideas I want to work on as well XP One project at a time is the ideal, of course!

@CrypticGirl

Maybe you should take a break from writing for this lore story? Like, go off and chill out for a bit. Play some video games, read some books, go see a movie, stuff like that. You never know what'll be there to inspire you! Just take some time to not think about it and it'll come back with good ideas when you least expect it!
...that works for me, anyways.
eppAZHY.pngu1qMgY0.png SqnIrhs.png
@LilacsandFreedom

That's actually another part of my problem; being distracted from the story by playing a certain video game that I'm obsessed with and can't seem to get away from. XD
@LilacsandFreedom

That's actually another part of my problem; being distracted from the story by playing a certain video game that I'm obsessed with and can't seem to get away from. XD
@Sillywinter

Hehe, thanks! :D

Pinkerton hasn't been cooperating recently though - I really want another derg to the team to lighten the weight a bit but he keeps giving me food :T
@Sillywinter

Hehe, thanks! :D

Pinkerton hasn't been cooperating recently though - I really want another derg to the team to lighten the weight a bit but he keeps giving me food :T
XgFzLz3.gif
@MeraHunt I can't wait to hear about the prissy skydancer who likes to dig in the mud. His poor dad. "STOP TRYING TO FEED ME VEGETABLES" "THEY"RE GOOD FOR YOU DAD EAT THEM EAT THEM" @SocialBookWorm That is awesome! You did a good job fitting some cool lore into a tiny space. *is proud to know you!* *salutes* @SadariEvenstar The botanical gardens! <3 That sounds so nice. Are they in flower where you are? Things have been blooming here since February, so I never know when things get pretty north of me. @Hydria Awww, your ridgie's bio's not that bad. What about it dissatisfies you? @Hurricanesong A ten page research paper is a lot of work! No wonder you're flailing! *applies hot chocolate* @Velg Having fun is important! If writing is not putting food on your table, there's no reason it can't wait. |) @Lundlaeva I did not see the Eurovision! Therefore I think your idea is a SPLENDID idea and you should totally run with it! *beams* @kayn 89 Bios!!! Time for lair purge?? >.> @MawkishMuse nooooooooooooo getting sick on vacation is awful. I remember when I was nine I got a horrible flu. While in Paris. I missed seeing the Eiffel Tower, which is probably the only chance I'll get in my lifetime. *shakes fist* Your breeding spiral there is gorgeous, but still unnamed! Are you unhappy with him? *pets the poor thing* I'm good. This Friday is my novel launch date so I'm in a frenzy of final prep. This weekend, I shall rest. And wait anxiously for the first reviews. Because Author. >.> @velvetpaws Our pre-dom week has arrived! I can't wait for our festival. *bounces!* How is your house situation going?? I hope it's de-stressing a bit? @Reltseo The outline is the hard part! (I learned this from @LadyRowyn, who is a good teacher.) You absolutely totally should finish this one! I am sorry you're moving back in with your parents. That's often a huge disappointment and a big stress for everyone involved. Any hopes you can leave at some distinct date in the future? :/ @Silverspun You should be done with school! I bet you are happy. :D What ancient languages were you studying? @Karika *high-fives!* You totally aced that report. Did you keep writing based on that good mood? I hope so! :D @Encarmine Oh my gosh... Sterling was completely worth the money you dropped on him. He is elegant. Very striking. *impressed* @Amut Okay, dragon prompt! What about mysterious Duskcaller here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31058078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310581/31058078_350.png[/img] [/url] @TwilightDreams *gapes* Dawn is gorgeous...! @LilacsandFreedom Yay, no more exams! I'm glad not getting into the contest didn't upset you too much. What other stuff are you thinking of working on? Besides that mysteriously crossed out fanfic. :) @lamarqueisdead *ponders* Maybe you should just jump in and do it. You've been working on this project so long that it might be you need to get in there and make some mistakes before you really get a handle on how you want to deal with it? @Sillywinter *is a little concerned about Wolfcry* O_O @CrypticGirl When I run out of ideas, I try to build prompts off how I got the dragon. Like "this was a stupid cheap dragon at the AH and is two years old, and doesn't even have a name, obviously she was unloved and abandoned somewhere and now has Issues." That sort of thing? *** Okay, I think that's everyone! It's so nice to see the thread active. *beams* How do we feel about the new genes? Anyone have plans for them?
@MeraHunt I can't wait to hear about the prissy skydancer who likes to dig in the mud. His poor dad. "STOP TRYING TO FEED ME VEGETABLES" "THEY"RE GOOD FOR YOU DAD EAT THEM EAT THEM"

@SocialBookWorm That is awesome! You did a good job fitting some cool lore into a tiny space. *is proud to know you!* *salutes*

@SadariEvenstar The botanical gardens! <3 That sounds so nice. Are they in flower where you are? Things have been blooming here since February, so I never know when things get pretty north of me.

@Hydria Awww, your ridgie's bio's not that bad. What about it dissatisfies you?

@Hurricanesong A ten page research paper is a lot of work! No wonder you're flailing! *applies hot chocolate*

@Velg Having fun is important! If writing is not putting food on your table, there's no reason it can't wait. |)

@Lundlaeva I did not see the Eurovision! Therefore I think your idea is a SPLENDID idea and you should totally run with it! *beams*

@kayn 89 Bios!!!

Time for lair purge??

>.>

@MawkishMuse nooooooooooooo getting sick on vacation is awful. I remember when I was nine I got a horrible flu. While in Paris. I missed seeing the Eiffel Tower, which is probably the only chance I'll get in my lifetime. *shakes fist*

Your breeding spiral there is gorgeous, but still unnamed! Are you unhappy with him? *pets the poor thing*

I'm good. This Friday is my novel launch date so I'm in a frenzy of final prep. This weekend, I shall rest. And wait anxiously for the first reviews. Because Author. >.>

@velvetpaws Our pre-dom week has arrived! I can't wait for our festival. *bounces!* How is your house situation going?? I hope it's de-stressing a bit?

@Reltseo The outline is the hard part! (I learned this from @LadyRowyn, who is a good teacher.) You absolutely totally should finish this one!

I am sorry you're moving back in with your parents. That's often a huge disappointment and a big stress for everyone involved. Any hopes you can leave at some distinct date in the future? :/

@Silverspun You should be done with school! I bet you are happy. :D What ancient languages were you studying?

@Karika *high-fives!* You totally aced that report. Did you keep writing based on that good mood? I hope so! :D

@Encarmine Oh my gosh... Sterling was completely worth the money you dropped on him. He is elegant. Very striking. *impressed*

@Amut

Okay, dragon prompt! What about mysterious Duskcaller here?

31058078_350.png

@TwilightDreams *gapes* Dawn is gorgeous...!

@LilacsandFreedom Yay, no more exams! I'm glad not getting into the contest didn't upset you too much. What other stuff are you thinking of working on? Besides that mysteriously crossed out fanfic. :)

@lamarqueisdead *ponders* Maybe you should just jump in and do it. You've been working on this project so long that it might be you need to get in there and make some mistakes before you really get a handle on how you want to deal with it?

@Sillywinter *is a little concerned about Wolfcry* O_O

@CrypticGirl When I run out of ideas, I try to build prompts off how I got the dragon. Like "this was a stupid cheap dragon at the AH and is two years old, and doesn't even have a name, obviously she was unloved and abandoned somewhere and now has Issues." That sort of thing?

Okay, I think that's everyone! It's so nice to see the thread active. *beams*

How do we feel about the new genes? Anyone have plans for them?
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23