Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Drytil's Art Resource (Free to use)
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 227 228
Hello @Drytil! Just wanted tot stop by and thank you for making these resources free to use ^^ Been customizing a few of my dragons bios with the emblems, making it a part of my general bio template <3 Clicking the first image will take you to my clan greeter, Asmodeus (one of the dragons I'm using the template on but not the one pictured) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79192890][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1054111484759777310/1072521797532131348/DeepDragon_Template_upperhalf.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1054111484759777310/1072521797938970714/DeepDragon_Template_lowerhalf.png[/img]
Hello @Drytil!

Just wanted tot stop by and thank you for making these resources free to use ^^ Been customizing a few of my dragons bios with the emblems, making it a part of my general bio template <3

Clicking the first image will take you to my clan greeter, Asmodeus (one of the dragons I'm using the template on but not the one pictured)

DeepDragon_Template_upperhalf.png
DeepDragon_Template_lowerhalf.png
mlHpBMC.png
UqlBGwo.png
5hF3FGk.png
wDSzx9S.png
dK50jmI.png

gfCdYdH.gif
Hope it's not too late to ask for a suggestion, but is it possible to resize the Dragon Emblems to have an item-size? Make it equal to the symbols? I've already resized one for one of my dragon codes, but I don't want to resize any more without your permission.
Here's the code: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65606325
Hope it's not too late to ask for a suggestion, but is it possible to resize the Dragon Emblems to have an item-size? Make it equal to the symbols? I've already resized one for one of my dragon codes, but I don't want to resize any more without your permission.
Here's the code: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65606325
Only hosting one nest at a time right now, school is keeping me busy.

JvUa9ma.png
ykMZ9ER.png
eWIwatT.png
3B15OeM.png
Earth-Network.png qbj5aU6.gif Wvxp6J9.png
Those statues are gorgeous!
Those statues are gorgeous!
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Catmushroom11
Added to the pinglist <3

@DeepDragon
I'm so glad they are to your liking! :D So happy they are in use in such amazing ways <3

@NikLRose
I will not do any more sizes available unfortunately. My sanity when saving down the images would probably break me :'D

But feel free to resize them yourself if needed <3 You definitely got my permission to do so. Just make sure they link back here or have a credit nearby for the original images! :D

@felistopaz
So glad you like them <3
@Catmushroom11
Added to the pinglist <3

@DeepDragon
I'm so glad they are to your liking! :D So happy they are in use in such amazing ways <3

@NikLRose
I will not do any more sizes available unfortunately. My sanity when saving down the images would probably break me :'D

But feel free to resize them yourself if needed <3 You definitely got my permission to do so. Just make sure they link back here or have a credit nearby for the original images! :D

@felistopaz
So glad you like them <3
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
These are so pretty!
These are so pretty!
Flowerwood_Banner.png
@Drytil I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future updates!
@Drytil I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future updates!
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
[center][size=5][b]Undertide and Aether Emblems[/b][/size] [b]have been added to the Resource :D[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/USThBYE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/w377uwI.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/K9Rq0vA.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8nISrNr.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/S5jSC97.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bUOA6gk.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=2][b]General Pinglist[/b] @AtticaIonia @Woopa @RavenSong11 @FairlyGoner @End3rStorm @Sindy515 @Soviett @clementine2017 @Hiame @NoctusMortuum @KaylaEve @Prima23 @JelloPudding @Nana64 @Shadifax @Kyrio @LunaFreya @flambymact @RottingFlesh @Chichi @Juri01 @Scyshe @Saraceaser @AgentSparky @Spiritclaws @Nylerual @CrazyassBat @WillowFleur124 @Fabro @PumpKingKaos @Starrlight @Shougoney @Frenkle @Rainbowarcher22 @MasqD @BlueDeathFlower @Aevios @Taluwen @Hexephre @Kawaiicoco789 @Elaendorlien @arikin @Plushstiel @TallytheStars @momo1013 @SarahDragonRider @Darkrait @Necromancess @MidNightTiger @LemmeRest @Arkanjel @Alleen @Alphadragon @SkyyeofEmber @Avariea @snwubzy @Icystorm @xMiraclesMay @CornixElecti @KrazKitCat @QuickSilvr @Starphire @RobinJax @Endofighter @Frogata @sweetzana @HissingNoodle @AshenInk @Failuresaurus @DraigTeg @Redsand @Jayarise @Geist @LeoxLinx @artillerychick @AdminAbnormal @Akaineko @Avessa @Ellapinky @Rosekitten @MothChimera @BlueBone @CinnamonBun @Ampenah @Bluefire7991 @Chill827 @Lisegathe @Rhaeyne @MeraHunt @Birdleap18 @aecasia @Phiastar @ShadesOfRuin @TemmieFlakes19 @SariStar @Hogwartzia42 @Bhaskara @Sylea @Nihilus @ItachiUmbreon @LucarioLand @WolfandCrow @Crescentstar711 @Not0a0mundane @Zillua @alyblaith @Windshear @Overcoat @felistopaz @BlakDraygen @dethbell @AlphaPrime @ClockworkEclipse @XBloodThirstyX @Maltshakes @ShadowofHades @alleyes007 @BirbBooper @Vely @Neraida @anandapanda @Clestial @Tserin @Somnorium @VoidDeluz @CoconutWhale @cheesypickles62 @Echotech @Lundlaeva @SinisterFae @Effervessa @Rosayc @Ookami99 @Nefeli @Marmite @NightPrawn7263 @RiztheHuntress @Dachshund59 @KiraLaManzana @Arsenic33 @Birddragon936 @Lola96 @Bluetadamore @twixi3 @VoxxVoleur @DanitheET @Alderwitch @TwilitRaven @zzzhorses @NightmareFire @FontDictionary @waterbend @Lodzhal @LoneWolf433 @Nagujaa @Razatharia @LexanKrytz @Caydence @Phoenixofwar @shaydfox @starrunner101 @beccaboo @Disillusionist @Derpu @Geckoe @Medievalredragon @c33213 @Soupy @NarentiDragon @dancingcrane @mekakucitypkmn @xIridium @Coddiwomple @Finchwillow @CapercaillieSkye @Moonstone191 @GoldieFazbear @ToMarsAndBack @ElecSquirrel10 @Bloodwyrm @Volkihar @Silvereil @Harbinger @Cerviids @Nalabyte @Alpestris @Murakali @Koalacorgis @xiaoyao8 @ThistleProse @Ookamiotoko @BlueBone @KaioticWolf @RisenWolf @CrystalBlossom @aycfes @CrismonMoon @chetungwan @sweettoothart @beautifuldragon @luckless @Embyrs @Fenixinka @Androys @Oranitha @Lichy @kaaoqi @Beansoupbruh @Kirby7277 @JCFoxington @cosmicConundrum @Zikitty @Allison0717 @Papayatar @KyaniteGem @SkellieTheRedd @ShrickerDoosle @headlights @Hinumi @SarcasticHawke @TwilightDreams @Dragondreamer @Beezadrella @borrowedphrases @nightwolf95 @Blacknovelist @Screemnigcheese @BubbleBirb @Chasay @lyricalmyxteries @Redfern @BerkleyPearl @stealthclaw @Tynethyne @Tauriel @Stellori @Phenix @DuskyGem @Dimness @Kywren @Brambleclaw4 @Drauphnyr @TheDragonQueen1 @Jaguarthecat @NyxHeart @doremy @Synner @FaerieQueene @LostEmber @Yuubi @Trickilicky @gn0me @ChaoticOmen @fattycatty @MissFortune17 @xxHenry1025xx @GlitchedGhost @WasabiWave @Shihana @AceOfPack @Sky93 @StingTheAnimus @SilverFoxDemon @sanders151 @catdragon1234 @sadashi @ApprenticeWriter @Loquaciousky @Lyka @rhodostefanos @LilithStrome @luxidoptera @ColoradoBlues @IronClaw30 @heartcrusher1 @Mindrop @dravedragonheart @SinfulLies @VolatileMatter @Wish8967 @Cebelrai @HomoSapiien @Servalan @KaitoWang @FreeWinged @Furiku @KrisBWolf @GrimdarkRoxy @BlackGalaxy @Nysarin @Blushunt @ArtemisHalfMoon @Anda @bymble @80MinToMidnight @Catoblepon @OSierraSoulO @BlackStarfire @Kpribbit @Miraz @RaikuKawisa @pawsmos @Starongie @Ducknuckle @thepetitekitty @Rayvee @MoonCatcher333 @Nighthydra @LostCircuit @Winddragon123 @Vulcanatus @Snowcat @M00nKnight @therefore70 @TalaTari @BenevolentMyths @Achimenes @Accismus @GrinningWolf24 @Nenja @Reckless @Zosimos @WolfprintsSC @vortexbreakdown @IllusiveFox @DrakoTheDragon @Memoriam @Blutopod @Almedha @Siakb @Mizs101 @nytcophilia @Avessa @closedcaptioning @Pufferheart @SomethingSmarmy @sunny0509 @leoscreams @Rookery @LuckOfTheClaws @BurntLeaves @darkmoore @JadeJewels @Soliel @Archaeoraptor @Verby @Crumbleless @take2thesky @Atzien @ShayeraNatasha @Saphirosa @cloudyblossom @Syceris @LarkspurDragon @constellationxx @ValorLaw @ookamisoulreaper @Rigger @Ffeion @0takuWithAPen @ShouLyon @Aethreia @Derknes @Silexiunno @Cheklov @Rinx @Fellefan @Griminal @DenaNagy @NyxianDragons @Sushitiger @Zoyki @Siouxsie @minxiex @Lyathali @ZoranaDragon @Yoaisami @Catmushroom11 @Wubblyboofus @Sanguinary @Evernear @DarkNiiinja @Shisa @Sidia @Biyu @SamIamLuvDov @Mellacherry @Youmeanies @Theoretically @Convexity @kennythedoomer @SerenNJ @BellumInvictus @mony @ThatIdiotSerge @GlitterDCMarvel @Silverspun @Aetherstorm @Shinyumbreon @TheDeathseer @SageK253 @KiteTenjo62 @GrumpyCatlover @CatalystMomentum @cobalt652 @Alannaa @Arianethel @Emberglo @noirlecrow @Tindra @chanzlyn @VoodooVixen @Arrakis @Stoat @KennyMcCormick @Forelle @SolusPrime379 @HeartOfDragon @QueenRed @BoomBreeze @Kiradog234 @thesmallestshark @MonochromeMelody @Gratlanty @slp0001 @Twiggies @BleedingNight @seraphemme @CaptainSalazar @BlackBurden @TheTigersDen @TheUndeadLords @Quiller @Peyp @howlerwolf @Strade @Phoenixfyre @Vauvenal @After @Pieeee @Hidd3nstare @SecondUNIT @Distances @follow @JovaniSkye @SerenityBreeze @Luli @septarianflare @CometStorm @suesue @Wyvernya @GalenLeBeux @Rahkali @Perrydotto @Elysadie @SilverHawkling @sellerie @StarChaser360 @Caharse @JessJankens @KairinRose @Dreamcoyote @DoppelBia @Sybretooth @DragonWinged @UnhappyJoker @Withypol @Kano3Shuuya @Roheryn @Lobandita @Sillywinter @LadyRiat @Meowesty @HatsandBandages @ArthursChoice @Plancake @Andraya @FjaraLunar @Delkerono @BlueJaysFeather @anxiousghost @Dovlovely @ErisFei @Shikoire @Birdiieli @l0stinth0ught @FireHeartSong @Alliance @ErisAlmighty @Orgetzu @SuddenShimmer @Teletraan @BraveHearted @SaaviBloodfang @ShadeOfChaos @Zaelium @Techmox @Tigenki @Geisterwolf @Stormhawke @Starwolfs @RadioactiveRainy @ChiriChan @Meddled @Orbitz @varenyky @Remuta @Shaide @TundraGhost @Whirlwish @DemonsOfTheNight @CleverDual @HopeBagels @SandWings @Epor10 @Keaster329 @DrAdelino @Milohilay @Dawnsky23 @RavenFearsome @Darkmoonbreeder @Insomnimom @rochester @Azera @aussievinegar @Draciana @Jolts @Pyrouge @Crystallizes @symphonyine @Everyone @Hounds @Kurayami @ceda @Llealynarisia @DreamingSunset @Huntess @khimera @merkitty469 @FeridBathory @Senbeiden @LadySiren @Onikuma @FairyTail7 @StDuke @KiTea @PhoenixFire36 @LyanaSayen @Frozenn @Solanceae @RainbowWolfy @Akatora @Lucille @Lishadra @MusicalDreamer @Fate2726 @EmeraldJubilee @bonibaru @NashiraNeko @andromidia @MountainMouse @MasterEggy @LadyRenee @DictatorNemesis @Korpinsiipi @KoenigVII @SleepyAnnie @Gyroiakerna @CosterWuf @grandmaeblob @kirauriel @callmeang @leefiisweetie @Silverwing9 @Covolt @Rofa1309 @Tusken @SmolSnek @Eindride @Galixis @Pawziplier @TwoSouls @FeatherFace @GlaedrGoldscale @FrostSol
Undertide and Aether Emblems
have been added to the Resource :D

USThBYE.png
w377uwI.png
K9Rq0vA.png

8nISrNr.png
S5jSC97.png
bUOA6gk.png

General Pinglist
@AtticaIonia @Woopa @RavenSong11 @FairlyGoner @End3rStorm @Sindy515 @Soviett @clementine2017 @Hiame @NoctusMortuum @KaylaEve @Prima23 @JelloPudding @Nana64 @Shadifax @Kyrio @LunaFreya @flambymact @RottingFlesh @Chichi @Juri01 @Scyshe @Saraceaser @AgentSparky @Spiritclaws @Nylerual @CrazyassBat @WillowFleur124 @Fabro @PumpKingKaos @Starrlight @Shougoney @Frenkle @Rainbowarcher22 @MasqD @BlueDeathFlower @Aevios @Taluwen @Hexephre @Kawaiicoco789 @Elaendorlien @arikin @Plushstiel @TallytheStars @momo1013 @SarahDragonRider @Darkrait @Necromancess @MidNightTiger @LemmeRest @Arkanjel @Alleen @Alphadragon @SkyyeofEmber @Avariea @snwubzy @Icystorm @xMiraclesMay @CornixElecti @KrazKitCat @QuickSilvr @Starphire @RobinJax @Endofighter @Frogata @sweetzana @HissingNoodle @AshenInk @Failuresaurus @DraigTeg @Redsand @Jayarise @Geist @LeoxLinx @artillerychick @AdminAbnormal @Akaineko @Avessa @Ellapinky @Rosekitten @MothChimera @BlueBone @CinnamonBun @Ampenah @Bluefire7991 @Chill827 @Lisegathe @Rhaeyne @MeraHunt @Birdleap18 @aecasia @Phiastar @ShadesOfRuin @TemmieFlakes19 @SariStar @Hogwartzia42 @Bhaskara @Sylea @Nihilus @ItachiUmbreon @LucarioLand @WolfandCrow @Crescentstar711 @Not0a0mundane @Zillua @alyblaith @Windshear @Overcoat @felistopaz @BlakDraygen @dethbell @AlphaPrime @ClockworkEclipse @XBloodThirstyX @Maltshakes @ShadowofHades @alleyes007 @BirbBooper @Vely @Neraida @anandapanda @Clestial @Tserin @Somnorium @VoidDeluz @CoconutWhale @cheesypickles62 @Echotech @Lundlaeva @SinisterFae @Effervessa @Rosayc @Ookami99 @Nefeli @Marmite @NightPrawn7263 @RiztheHuntress @Dachshund59 @KiraLaManzana @Arsenic33 @Birddragon936 @Lola96 @Bluetadamore @twixi3 @VoxxVoleur @DanitheET @Alderwitch @TwilitRaven @zzzhorses @NightmareFire @FontDictionary @waterbend @Lodzhal @LoneWolf433 @Nagujaa @Razatharia @LexanKrytz @Caydence @Phoenixofwar @shaydfox @starrunner101 @beccaboo @Disillusionist @Derpu @Geckoe @Medievalredragon @c33213 @Soupy @NarentiDragon @dancingcrane @mekakucitypkmn @xIridium @Coddiwomple @Finchwillow @CapercaillieSkye @Moonstone191 @GoldieFazbear @ToMarsAndBack @ElecSquirrel10 @Bloodwyrm @Volkihar @Silvereil @Harbinger @Cerviids @Nalabyte @Alpestris @Murakali @Koalacorgis @xiaoyao8 @ThistleProse @Ookamiotoko @BlueBone @KaioticWolf @RisenWolf @CrystalBlossom @aycfes @CrismonMoon @chetungwan @sweettoothart @beautifuldragon @luckless @Embyrs @Fenixinka @Androys @Oranitha @Lichy @kaaoqi @Beansoupbruh @Kirby7277 @JCFoxington @cosmicConundrum @Zikitty @Allison0717 @Papayatar @KyaniteGem @SkellieTheRedd @ShrickerDoosle @headlights @Hinumi @SarcasticHawke @TwilightDreams @Dragondreamer @Beezadrella @borrowedphrases @nightwolf95 @Blacknovelist @Screemnigcheese @BubbleBirb @Chasay @lyricalmyxteries @Redfern @BerkleyPearl @stealthclaw @Tynethyne @Tauriel @Stellori @Phenix @DuskyGem @Dimness @Kywren @Brambleclaw4 @Drauphnyr @TheDragonQueen1 @Jaguarthecat @NyxHeart @doremy @Synner @FaerieQueene @LostEmber @Yuubi @Trickilicky @gn0me @ChaoticOmen @fattycatty @MissFortune17 @xxHenry1025xx @GlitchedGhost @WasabiWave @Shihana @AceOfPack @Sky93 @StingTheAnimus @SilverFoxDemon @sanders151 @catdragon1234 @sadashi @ApprenticeWriter @Loquaciousky @Lyka @rhodostefanos @LilithStrome @luxidoptera @ColoradoBlues @IronClaw30 @heartcrusher1 @Mindrop @dravedragonheart @SinfulLies @VolatileMatter @Wish8967 @Cebelrai @HomoSapiien @Servalan @KaitoWang @FreeWinged @Furiku @KrisBWolf @GrimdarkRoxy @BlackGalaxy @Nysarin @Blushunt @ArtemisHalfMoon @Anda @bymble @80MinToMidnight @Catoblepon @OSierraSoulO @BlackStarfire @Kpribbit @Miraz @RaikuKawisa @pawsmos @Starongie @Ducknuckle @thepetitekitty @Rayvee @MoonCatcher333 @Nighthydra @LostCircuit @Winddragon123 @Vulcanatus @Snowcat @M00nKnight @therefore70 @TalaTari @BenevolentMyths @Achimenes @Accismus @GrinningWolf24 @Nenja @Reckless @Zosimos @WolfprintsSC @vortexbreakdown @IllusiveFox @DrakoTheDragon @Memoriam @Blutopod @Almedha @Siakb @Mizs101 @nytcophilia @Avessa @closedcaptioning @Pufferheart @SomethingSmarmy @sunny0509 @leoscreams @Rookery @LuckOfTheClaws @BurntLeaves @darkmoore @JadeJewels @Soliel @Archaeoraptor @Verby @Crumbleless @take2thesky @Atzien @ShayeraNatasha @Saphirosa @cloudyblossom @Syceris @LarkspurDragon @constellationxx @ValorLaw @ookamisoulreaper @Rigger @Ffeion @0takuWithAPen @ShouLyon @Aethreia @Derknes @Silexiunno @Cheklov @Rinx @Fellefan @Griminal @DenaNagy @NyxianDragons @Sushitiger @Zoyki @Siouxsie @minxiex @Lyathali @ZoranaDragon @Yoaisami @Catmushroom11 @Wubblyboofus @Sanguinary @Evernear @DarkNiiinja @Shisa @Sidia @Biyu @SamIamLuvDov @Mellacherry @Youmeanies @Theoretically @Convexity @kennythedoomer @SerenNJ @BellumInvictus @mony @ThatIdiotSerge @GlitterDCMarvel @Silverspun @Aetherstorm @Shinyumbreon @TheDeathseer @SageK253 @KiteTenjo62 @GrumpyCatlover @CatalystMomentum @cobalt652 @Alannaa @Arianethel @Emberglo @noirlecrow @Tindra @chanzlyn @VoodooVixen @Arrakis @Stoat @KennyMcCormick @Forelle @SolusPrime379 @HeartOfDragon @QueenRed @BoomBreeze @Kiradog234 @thesmallestshark @MonochromeMelody @Gratlanty @slp0001 @Twiggies @BleedingNight @seraphemme @CaptainSalazar @BlackBurden @TheTigersDen @TheUndeadLords @Quiller @Peyp @howlerwolf @Strade @Phoenixfyre @Vauvenal @After @Pieeee @Hidd3nstare @SecondUNIT @Distances @follow @JovaniSkye @SerenityBreeze @Luli @septarianflare @CometStorm @suesue @Wyvernya @GalenLeBeux @Rahkali @Perrydotto @Elysadie @SilverHawkling @sellerie @StarChaser360 @Caharse @JessJankens @KairinRose @Dreamcoyote @DoppelBia @Sybretooth @DragonWinged @UnhappyJoker @Withypol @Kano3Shuuya @Roheryn @Lobandita @Sillywinter @LadyRiat @Meowesty @HatsandBandages @ArthursChoice @Plancake @Andraya @FjaraLunar @Delkerono @BlueJaysFeather @anxiousghost @Dovlovely @ErisFei @Shikoire @Birdiieli @l0stinth0ught @FireHeartSong @Alliance @ErisAlmighty @Orgetzu @SuddenShimmer @Teletraan @BraveHearted @SaaviBloodfang @ShadeOfChaos @Zaelium @Techmox @Tigenki @Geisterwolf @Stormhawke @Starwolfs @RadioactiveRainy @ChiriChan @Meddled @Orbitz @varenyky @Remuta @Shaide @TundraGhost @Whirlwish @DemonsOfTheNight @CleverDual @HopeBagels @SandWings @Epor10 @Keaster329 @DrAdelino @Milohilay @Dawnsky23 @RavenFearsome @Darkmoonbreeder @Insomnimom @rochester @Azera @aussievinegar @Draciana @Jolts @Pyrouge @Crystallizes @symphonyine @Everyone @Hounds @Kurayami @ceda @Llealynarisia @DreamingSunset @Huntess @khimera @merkitty469 @FeridBathory @Senbeiden @LadySiren @Onikuma @FairyTail7 @StDuke @KiTea @PhoenixFire36 @LyanaSayen @Frozenn @Solanceae @RainbowWolfy @Akatora @Lucille @Lishadra @MusicalDreamer @Fate2726 @EmeraldJubilee @bonibaru @NashiraNeko @andromidia @MountainMouse @MasterEggy @LadyRenee @DictatorNemesis @Korpinsiipi @KoenigVII @SleepyAnnie @Gyroiakerna @CosterWuf @grandmaeblob @kirauriel @callmeang @leefiisweetie @Silverwing9 @Covolt @Rofa1309 @Tusken @SmolSnek @Eindride @Galixis @Pawziplier @TwoSouls @FeatherFace @GlaedrGoldscale @FrostSol
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
[emoji=aether love size=2]
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
Oooo they're so pretty!
Oooo they're so pretty!
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Yooo! That was fast! Both look amazing! =D
Yooo! That was fast! Both look amazing! =D
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif