Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sanguinary's Writings [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Hi there! My name is Sanguinary (My Ko-Fi, Toyhouse, Tumblr and Ao3) and I'm a freelance writer who would be more than happy to write for you!

I've been writing for over 13 years (I started in early 2009, but count the official date as 01 - 01 - 2010) and have wildly humble beginnings of Club Penguin, Wolfhome, Mystical Realms, Feral Heart and Roblox asterisk RP. If you roleplayed on any of these in the late 2000s/early 2010s, there is a non-zero chance we briefly interacted.

While I hold the times of killing characters in a single blow with no dodging preventing it near to my heart, I'm more than happy to say I have been a long-form, paragraph roleplayer since 2014.

Since then, I have, in my opinion, improved tenfold and some change, both in legibility, grammar, and general accessibility towards most audiences. Below, you can find my rules, prices, examples and so on, and hopefully, in this remix of the dictionary, you'll find your next writer.

Hi there! My name is Sanguinary (My Ko-Fi, Toyhouse, Tumblr and Ao3) and I'm a freelance writer who would be more than happy to write for you!

I've been writing for over 13 years (I started in early 2009, but count the official date as 01 - 01 - 2010) and have wildly humble beginnings of Club Penguin, Wolfhome, Mystical Realms, Feral Heart and Roblox asterisk RP. If you roleplayed on any of these in the late 2000s/early 2010s, there is a non-zero chance we briefly interacted.

While I hold the times of killing characters in a single blow with no dodging preventing it near to my heart, I'm more than happy to say I have been a long-form, paragraph roleplayer since 2014.

Since then, I have, in my opinion, improved tenfold and some change, both in legibility, grammar, and general accessibility towards most audiences. Below, you can find my rules, prices, examples and so on, and hopefully, in this remix of the dictionary, you'll find your next writer.
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif

My ratios are 1$:200G:300kT
(1 dollar is equal to 200 gems is equal to 300,000 treasure. The ratio is skewed this way as I want RLC over FRC.)
I am accepting: PayPal payments and Flight Rising currency.
USD > Gems > Treasure, in terms of priority.
I may accept art trades. PM me with regards to this, I'd like to talk in detail on the matter.

My price per word is 0.0133.
if you want something that isn't listed here, you can get a vague estimation of cost using this site. [ What that should vaguely look like ]
Orders $9.00 USD and below will only be available through Flight Rising currency as PayPal takes a hefty chunk with their fees.

I specialize in fanfiction, slashfic, original character biographies (you made this whole world they're from), fan character biographies (characters for an IP you do not own, ex DND/Baldur's Gate, Howl's Moving Castle, The Owl House, Warrior Cats) and Flight Rising characters (dragons, beastclans, familiars; whatever, really.)

If you have a set amount of words in mind or a price range you aren't intending to go past, I strongly recommend using this site, and if you want to know how much it'd cost in gems/treasure, using this site (with these settings, ZC = USD, GP = Gems, Credits = USD, if you get confused just give me what the site says in USD and I'll do the math & currency translation myself.)

The sites I have provided you will give you a very accurate quote when used properly, it is up to you to ensure that you make sure it is in your price range if you want something that isn't listed here.

Here are a few of my set options, in order from most to least expensive.

Fanfiction (1k words/chapter) | [ example 1 (old) ] | [example 2 (somewhat old? I have opinions, under 1k) ]
$26.60, 5,320 gems, 7,980,000 treasure | Price breakdown: My most expensive solely because I want to make sure that I do you, as the commissioner, right. Commissioning what's, in effect, a mini-book is an incredibly heavy thing to request, and I'd rather not mess it up. As such, a good portion of the cost is actually my time where I sit down and talk things out with you to get an idea of plot, where you'd like it to go, and then researching the characters you'd like to have involved. I do not offer discounts on multi-chapter orders. (EX, a 10 chapter fic would be 266.00 USD, 53,200 gems 79,800,000 treasure.) Ten revisions are free. All revisions afterwards will be $3.00 (600 gems, 900,000 treasure) [DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL OVERSIGHTS E.G., MISSING WORDS, THOSE ARE FIXED FOR FREE!]

Character biography, comes with skeleton (1k words) | [ example 1 ] | [ example 2 ]
$13.30, 2,660 gems, 3,990,000 treasure | Price breakdown: As most of the character's information is given by the commissioner, little to no work is needed on my behalf, and I don't really need to do much research into a franchise, doing deep dives on characters to ensure they're canon compliant, that they would, in fact, say that. This is not for fanfiction. Five revisions are free. All revisions afterwards will be $3.00 (600 gems, 900,000 treasure) [DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL OVERSIGHTS E.G., MISSING WORDS, THOSE ARE FIXED FOR FREE!]

Character skeleton | [ example 1 ] | [ example 2 ]
$6.65 [NA] 1,530 gems, 2,295,000 treasure | Price breakdown: You give me an idea or two, and I spit out a character skeleton like in the examples. These can be done in under an hour, I'm willing to do them on the weekends, up to two revisions are free. All revisions afterwards will be $3.00 (600 gems, 900,000 treasure) [DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL OVERSIGHTS E.G., MISSING WORDS, THOSE ARE FIXED FOR FREE!]

Drabble (100 words) | [ example 1 ] | [ example 2 ]
$1.33 [NA], 266 gems, 399,000 treasure | Price reasoning: Drabbles are short writing exercises, exactly 100 words to see if a writer is able to fit a story into a specific box. This can be used for headcanons (presented in a bullet point style oc x canon kind of deal, best for franchises I am familiar with.), these can be done in under an hour, up to two revisions are free. All revisions afterwards will be $1.00 (200 gems, 300,000 treasure) [DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL OVERSIGHTS E.G., MISSING WORDS, THOSE ARE FIXED FOR FREE!]

Rewrites (Determinant) | [ example 1 ] | [ example 2 ]
Determinant pricing based off of word count. | Price reasoning: Did you write something that you'd like rewritten? Reach out and we can figure out a price that works for you. Up to two revisions are free. All revisions afterwards will be an additional $1.00 (200 gems, 300,000 treasure) [DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL OVERSIGHTS E.G., MISSING WORDS, THOSE ARE FIXED FOR FREE!]

Did you buy an adoptable design from me at any point in time with USD on Toyhouse and now want to pair it with some writing? How nice! I'll happily give you a 25% discount on any writing done for them.

Additionally, do you have a Toyhouse account? If not, for free with any purchase of a character biography, I'll give you a code!

My ratios are 1$:200G:300kT
(1 dollar is equal to 200 gems is equal to 300,000 treasure. The ratio is skewed this way as I want RLC over FRC.)
I am accepting: PayPal payments and Flight Rising currency.
USD > Gems > Treasure, in terms of priority.
I may accept art trades. PM me with regards to this, I'd like to talk in detail on the matter.

My price per word is 0.0133.
if you want something that isn't listed here, you can get a vague estimation of cost using this site. [ What that should vaguely look like ]
Orders $9.00 USD and below will only be available through Flight Rising currency as PayPal takes a hefty chunk with their fees.

I specialize in fanfiction, slashfic, original character biographies (you made this whole world they're from), fan character biographies (characters for an IP you do not own, ex DND/Baldur's Gate, Howl's Moving Castle, The Owl House, Warrior Cats) and Flight Rising characters (dragons, beastclans, familiars; whatever, really.)

If you have a set amount of words in mind or a price range you aren't intending to go past, I strongly recommend using this site, and if you want to know how much it'd cost in gems/treasure, using this site (with these settings, ZC = USD, GP = Gems, Credits = USD, if you get confused just give me what the site says in USD and I'll do the math & currency translation myself.)

The sites I have provided you will give you a very accurate quote when used properly, it is up to you to ensure that you make sure it is in your price range if you want something that isn't listed here.

Here are a few of my set options, in order from most to least expensive.

Fanfiction (1k words/chapter) | [ example 1 (old) ] | [example 2 (somewhat old? I have opinions, under 1k) ]
$26.60, 5,320 gems, 7,980,000 treasure | Price breakdown: My most expensive solely because I want to make sure that I do you, as the commissioner, right. Commissioning what's, in effect, a mini-book is an incredibly heavy thing to request, and I'd rather not mess it up. As such, a good portion of the cost is actually my time where I sit down and talk things out with you to get an idea of plot, where you'd like it to go, and then researching the characters you'd like to have involved. I do not offer discounts on multi-chapter orders. (EX, a 10 chapter fic would be 266.00 USD, 53,200 gems 79,800,000 treasure.) Ten revisions are free. All revisions afterwards will be $3.00 (600 gems, 900,000 treasure) [DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL OVERSIGHTS E.G., MISSING WORDS, THOSE ARE FIXED FOR FREE!]

Character biography, comes with skeleton (1k words) | [ example 1 ] | [ example 2 ]
$13.30, 2,660 gems, 3,990,000 treasure | Price breakdown: As most of the character's information is given by the commissioner, little to no work is needed on my behalf, and I don't really need to do much research into a franchise, doing deep dives on characters to ensure they're canon compliant, that they would, in fact, say that. This is not for fanfiction. Five revisions are free. All revisions afterwards will be $3.00 (600 gems, 900,000 treasure) [DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL OVERSIGHTS E.G., MISSING WORDS, THOSE ARE FIXED FOR FREE!]

Character skeleton | [ example 1 ] | [ example 2 ]
$6.65 [NA] 1,530 gems, 2,295,000 treasure | Price breakdown: You give me an idea or two, and I spit out a character skeleton like in the examples. These can be done in under an hour, I'm willing to do them on the weekends, up to two revisions are free. All revisions afterwards will be $3.00 (600 gems, 900,000 treasure) [DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL OVERSIGHTS E.G., MISSING WORDS, THOSE ARE FIXED FOR FREE!]

Drabble (100 words) | [ example 1 ] | [ example 2 ]
$1.33 [NA], 266 gems, 399,000 treasure | Price reasoning: Drabbles are short writing exercises, exactly 100 words to see if a writer is able to fit a story into a specific box. This can be used for headcanons (presented in a bullet point style oc x canon kind of deal, best for franchises I am familiar with.), these can be done in under an hour, up to two revisions are free. All revisions afterwards will be $1.00 (200 gems, 300,000 treasure) [DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL OVERSIGHTS E.G., MISSING WORDS, THOSE ARE FIXED FOR FREE!]

Rewrites (Determinant) | [ example 1 ] | [ example 2 ]
Determinant pricing based off of word count. | Price reasoning: Did you write something that you'd like rewritten? Reach out and we can figure out a price that works for you. Up to two revisions are free. All revisions afterwards will be an additional $1.00 (200 gems, 300,000 treasure) [DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL OVERSIGHTS E.G., MISSING WORDS, THOSE ARE FIXED FOR FREE!]

Did you buy an adoptable design from me at any point in time with USD on Toyhouse and now want to pair it with some writing? How nice! I'll happily give you a 25% discount on any writing done for them.

Additionally, do you have a Toyhouse account? If not, for free with any purchase of a character biography, I'll give you a code!
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_3270985][u]Home[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55019141][u]Prices & Examples[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55019684][i]T.O.S.[/i][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55021003][u]Queue[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55021597][u]Waitlist[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55022474][u]Completed Orders[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55023438][u]Beta Read Info[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55025439][u]Example Dragons[/u][/center] ----- [i]Note: My T.O.S. on Flight Rising is unique, as Flight Rising has it's own separate terms of service that I must adhere to. If you commission me through Flight Rising, everything must be in-line with Stormlight Workshop's T.O.S., as well as Flight Rising's- This is to protect all parties involved.[/i] My work hours are 10 AM to 3 PM EST (07 - 12 PST/FR Clock), Monday - Friday. Don't know what day it is where I am? Check the day, date and time for New York. I halt all work in the event of: Natural disaster watches & warnings, family crises, interpersonal crises, a lack of wifi, holidays, surprise events. [b]If my work is interrupted for any reason, I will tell you.[/b] You have a non-zero chance of receiving your commission well outside of my working hours if I am particularly inspired or if it is a short / easy commission. I [i]do not work the following days,[/i] if you are requesting work be delivered by these days, [b]consider ordering in advance:[/b] Valentine's Day, March 25th, June 30th, August 28th, Halloween, November 1st, Thanksgiving, December 7th, Christmas, New Years Eve, January 1st. [LIST=1] [*]I require up front payment done through a PayPal invoice or Flight Rising PMs. This is non-negotiable. [*]Time spent on your commission will vary depending on the piece you are requesting (75 words can be minutes, 1,000+ can be a day or two) [*]If you are looking for a commission to be done at a specific time, tell me up front. [*]Messaging me and asking me for updates takes time away from me working on your piece and other's, if you're in a queue! Limit it to once every 48 hours if you are antsy- This does not include correspondence in regards to the commission, ex if I contact you. [*]I will not write any works speaking or commenting about current or past political topics. [*]I will not write any works depicting real people, alive or deceased or parodies of real people. This includes but is not limited to Hamilton (LMM), YouTubers, VTubers and actors. [*]I will not write for certain franchises, full stop. This includes, but is not limited to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Homestuck and Dragon Ball. This does not apply to [b]Beta Reading.[/b] [*]By commissioning me for a fanfic, I have permission to post it to my Archive of Our Own account. [*]You are disallowed from posting the work I wrote under the claim that you made it. [/LIST] Q & A: Q. Will you write a character for XYZ media? A. As long as it isn't on my DNI list, probably yes, as long as you have moat of them in mind and just need help getting it on paper. Q. Will you write a fanfic for XYZ media? A. As long as it isn't on my DNI list, probably yes, but I'll have to research if I'm unfamiliar, and will have to ask you questions about characters. Order form [ [b][i]OPTIONAL BUT PREFERRED[/i][/b] ]: [code]@Sanguinary Word count: [ignore if you're looking for something listed in the prior post. ex: 75] Payment: [usd, if above $9.00/gems/treasure] Type of writing: [ignore if you have a set word count. Ex: 3 reader x canon fanfic chapters, slow burn] Preferred means of contact: [Discord, Tumblr, Flight Rising, Toyhouse, ordered from slowest to fastest response times] [/code] If going through PMs, label the order form as Commission Request.

Note: My T.O.S. on Flight Rising is unique, as Flight Rising has it's own separate terms of service that I must adhere to. If you commission me through Flight Rising, everything must be in-line with Stormlight Workshop's T.O.S., as well as Flight Rising's- This is to protect all parties involved.

My work hours are 10 AM to 3 PM EST (07 - 12 PST/FR Clock), Monday - Friday. Don't know what day it is where I am? Check the day, date and time for New York.
I halt all work in the event of: Natural disaster watches & warnings, family crises, interpersonal crises, a lack of wifi, holidays, surprise events. If my work is interrupted for any reason, I will tell you.

You have a non-zero chance of receiving your commission well outside of my working hours if I am particularly inspired or if it is a short / easy commission.

I do not work the following days, if you are requesting work be delivered by these days, consider ordering in advance: Valentine's Day, March 25th, June 30th, August 28th, Halloween, November 1st, Thanksgiving, December 7th, Christmas, New Years Eve, January 1st.
  1. I require up front payment done through a PayPal invoice or Flight Rising PMs. This is non-negotiable.
  2. Time spent on your commission will vary depending on the piece you are requesting (75 words can be minutes, 1,000+ can be a day or two)
  3. If you are looking for a commission to be done at a specific time, tell me up front.
  4. Messaging me and asking me for updates takes time away from me working on your piece and other's, if you're in a queue! Limit it to once every 48 hours if you are antsy- This does not include correspondence in regards to the commission, ex if I contact you.
  5. I will not write any works speaking or commenting about current or past political topics.
  6. I will not write any works depicting real people, alive or deceased or parodies of real people. This includes but is not limited to Hamilton (LMM), YouTubers, VTubers and actors.
  7. I will not write for certain franchises, full stop. This includes, but is not limited to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Homestuck and Dragon Ball. This does not apply to Beta Reading.
  8. By commissioning me for a fanfic, I have permission to post it to my Archive of Our Own account.
  9. You are disallowed from posting the work I wrote under the claim that you made it.

Q & A:
Q. Will you write a character for XYZ media?
A. As long as it isn't on my DNI list, probably yes, as long as you have moat of them in mind and just need help getting it on paper.

Q. Will you write a fanfic for XYZ media?
A. As long as it isn't on my DNI list, probably yes, but I'll have to research if I'm unfamiliar, and will have to ask you questions about characters.

Order form [ OPTIONAL BUT PREFERRED ]:
Code:
@Sanguinary Word count: [ignore if you're looking for something listed in the prior post. ex: 75] Payment: [usd, if above $9.00/gems/treasure] Type of writing: [ignore if you have a set word count. Ex: 3 reader x canon fanfic chapters, slow burn] Preferred means of contact: [Discord, Tumblr, Flight Rising, Toyhouse, ordered from slowest to fastest response times]

If going through PMs, label the order form as Commission Request.
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif

USD slots:
  1. @/Open, commission details
  2. @/Open, commission details
  3. @/Open, commission details
FRC slots:
  1. @/Open, gems, commission details
  2. @/Open, gems OR treasure, commission details
  3. @/Open, treasure, commission details

USD slots:
FRC slots:
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif

Join this if you want to be pinged every time I clear slots~

Join this if you want to be pinged every time I clear slots~
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif

1. Bio, "Keres", 1k words 9 USD. 2. Bio, "Resheph", 1.4k words, 9 USD. 3. Quote, "Eridan", 75 words, 200 gems. 4. Fic, Roy [Speedy] & Garth [Tempest], 1.5k words, 5,200 gems.

1. Bio, "Keres", 1k words 9 USD. 2. Bio, "Resheph", 1.4k words, 9 USD. 3. Quote, "Eridan", 75 words, 200 gems. 4. Fic, Roy [Speedy] & Garth [Tempest], 1.5k words, 5,200 gems.
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_3270985][u]Home[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55019141][u]Prices & Examples[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55019684][u]T.O.S.[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55021003][u]Queue[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55021597][u]Waitlist[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55022474][u]Completed Orders[/u][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55023438][i]Beta Read Info[/i][/url] × [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3270985/1#post_55025439][u]Personal Examples[/u][/center] ----- I will beta read anything, even my 'I won't write these' properties. Beta reading prices are based off of how many words you have in intervals of 500 words. It'll be rounded up or down depending on what you're closer to. Includes edits. (750 words and under, you're closer to 500 so you'll be looking at that price, 751 words and up you're closer to 1,000 so you'll be looking at that price.) Requires using Google Docs with comments enabled. Ensure it is set to anyone with the link is allowed to view. 500 words: $5.00 [NOT APPLICABLE], 1,000[emoji=gem size=1], 1,500,000[emoji=treasure size=1] 1,000 words: $10.00, 2,000[emoji=gem size=1], 3,000,000[emoji=treasure size=1] 1,500 words: $15.00, 3,000[emoji=gem size=1], 4,500,000[emoji=treasure size=1] 2,000 words: $20.00, 4,000[emoji=gem size=1], 6,000,000[emoji=treasure size=1] ...and so on. Use this form to order a beta read. [ [b][i]REQUIRED[/i][/b] ] [code]I'm looking for a beta reader, @Sanguinary! Username: @/your username Word count: # Payment: [gems, treasure, USD] Discuss through Discord, Tumblr, Flight Rising, Toyhouse?: [ordered from quickest to slowest response time] Is the piece potentially triggering?: Y/N, if yes, tell me what in PMs before payment is sent; I may have to decline.[/code] If going through PMs label the PM as Beta Read Request. USD slots: [LIST=1] [*]@/Open, commission details [*]@/Open, commission details [*]@/Open, commission details[/LIST] FRC slots: [LIST=1] [*]@/Open, gems, commission details [*]@/Open, gems OR treasure, commission details [*]@/Open, treasure, commission details[/list]

I will beta read anything, even my 'I won't write these' properties.

Beta reading prices are based off of how many words you have in intervals of 500 words. It'll be rounded up or down depending on what you're closer to. Includes edits.

(750 words and under, you're closer to 500 so you'll be looking at that price, 751 words and up you're closer to 1,000 so you'll be looking at that price.)

Requires using Google Docs with comments enabled. Ensure it is set to anyone with the link is allowed to view.

500 words: $5.00 [NOT APPLICABLE], 1,000, 1,500,000
1,000 words: $10.00, 2,000, 3,000,000
1,500 words: $15.00, 3,000, 4,500,000
2,000 words: $20.00, 4,000, 6,000,000
...and so on.

Use this form to order a beta read. [ REQUIRED ]
Code:
I'm looking for a beta reader, @Sanguinary! Username: @/your username Word count: # Payment: [gems, treasure, USD] Discuss through Discord, Tumblr, Flight Rising, Toyhouse?: [ordered from quickest to slowest response time] Is the piece potentially triggering?: Y/N, if yes, tell me what in PMs before payment is sent; I may have to decline.

If going through PMs label the PM as Beta Read Request.

USD slots:
FRC slots:
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif

These are my personal characters, meant to be used as examples as to what I can do.

Comprehensive list of my on-site characters with lore.
Comprehensive list of site-compliant off-site characters with lore. [No graphic content.] (TBA)

These are my personal characters, meant to be used as examples as to what I can do.

Comprehensive list of my on-site characters with lore.
Comprehensive list of site-compliant off-site characters with lore. [No graphic content.] (TBA)
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
Up!
Up!
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop