Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Very long loading times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Florapocalypse how you are bonding? are you opening all dragons into different tabs? also have you tried monitoring performance with task manager? and have you tried different browser?
@Florapocalypse how you are bonding? are you opening all dragons into different tabs? also have you tried monitoring performance with task manager? and have you tried different browser?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark
I press the bond button, then press the little pop-up that tells you how much treasure they gave you, then move on. I had my task manager out a few days ago and I wasn't burning out my RAM or anything, but I'll try looking again tomorrow. I'll also try a different browser tomorrow and report back.
@Ralzakark
I press the bond button, then press the little pop-up that tells you how much treasure they gave you, then move on. I had my task manager out a few days ago and I wasn't burning out my RAM or anything, but I'll try looking again tomorrow. I'll also try a different browser tomorrow and report back.
Since today the site has been running slow for me, too. It's everything, the forums load slow, images load slow, pop-ups load slow (for example when you click an item in your inventory).

Fairgrounds is very slow as well.

Interestingly enough, the familiar pop-ups don't seem to be slow to me, unlike the user above. Loading the dragon page self and the images on the dragon's pages however, is slow.

I'm FR+9 and speedtests show the usual (good) speeds, no other sites seem slow.
Since today the site has been running slow for me, too. It's everything, the forums load slow, images load slow, pop-ups load slow (for example when you click an item in your inventory).

Fairgrounds is very slow as well.

Interestingly enough, the familiar pop-ups don't seem to be slow to me, unlike the user above. Loading the dragon page self and the images on the dragon's pages however, is slow.

I'm FR+9 and speedtests show the usual (good) speeds, no other sites seem slow.
WenPrLS.png
I'm having the same issues. Things like the dressing room are unplayable at the moment as every item takes ages to load. I'm having no issues with any other website and my net is fine. I've tried clearing cache etc and nothing has helped.
I'm having the same issues. Things like the dressing room are unplayable at the moment as every item takes ages to load. I'm having no issues with any other website and my net is fine. I've tried clearing cache etc and nothing has helped.
HHV3ZfK.png
The Coliseum especially is hit hard today. It can free for 30-40 seconds at a time for each screen load.
The Coliseum especially is hit hard today. It can free for 30-40 seconds at a time for each screen load.

OVmZor1.png
The whole site is horrible atm. I have a smelting order and I'm taking extra long to finish it up... Not to mention the daily tasks that I can't even start.
The whole site is horrible atm. I have a smelting order and I'm taking extra long to finish it up... Not to mention the daily tasks that I can't even start.
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
I'm experiencing the same problem, since last Monday's maintenance, and unlike several of the others who are having this slow-to-a-crawl difficulty, I'm FR +2. I'm a Mac, using a 2017 MacBook Pro with latest OS Monterey update (12.1), browser is Safari (also kept up-to-date), connection is both WiFi and Ethernet cable (computer drops to Ethernet if WiFi is unavailable, provider is Google Fiber, no slow-down on any other site or using any other programs or websites. The cache for FR has been cleared within the last ten days, and I have closed excess tabs and windows. I had quite a few open before I started closing them, so I expected that to fix the problem. It did not.

In addition, every time I play Tidal Trouble, in the second or third puzzle, the game halts, and I get an error message telling with the connection to FR's gaming server has been lost. A further pop-up advises me that in the event the problem is recurring, I should toggle the ... blast! I can't remember the name of what I'm to toggle, but in any case, it's supposed to be under Account Settings, which is a hotline. Going to Account Settings shows me nothing at all like what is named in the pop-up. This connection error only happens in Tidal Trouble. The slowdown happens across the site, but most often in familiar bonding.

Suggestions?
I'm experiencing the same problem, since last Monday's maintenance, and unlike several of the others who are having this slow-to-a-crawl difficulty, I'm FR +2. I'm a Mac, using a 2017 MacBook Pro with latest OS Monterey update (12.1), browser is Safari (also kept up-to-date), connection is both WiFi and Ethernet cable (computer drops to Ethernet if WiFi is unavailable, provider is Google Fiber, no slow-down on any other site or using any other programs or websites. The cache for FR has been cleared within the last ten days, and I have closed excess tabs and windows. I had quite a few open before I started closing them, so I expected that to fix the problem. It did not.

In addition, every time I play Tidal Trouble, in the second or third puzzle, the game halts, and I get an error message telling with the connection to FR's gaming server has been lost. A further pop-up advises me that in the event the problem is recurring, I should toggle the ... blast! I can't remember the name of what I'm to toggle, but in any case, it's supposed to be under Account Settings, which is a hotline. Going to Account Settings shows me nothing at all like what is named in the pop-up. This connection error only happens in Tidal Trouble. The slowdown happens across the site, but most often in familiar bonding.

Suggestions?
Mine's been loading very slow as well, across multiple devices and 2 different browsers and is only happening on FR.

Dressing room and scrying workshop images take longer to load, bonding has been really bad, fairgrounds are lagging and sometimes it takes 30 seconds to a minute for coliseum battles to load. I've already done all the little quick fixes on my laptop that are always suggested and even close out of other programs I usually keep open/shut them down completely in task manager but it still persists.

Hope the site's not gonna have another big lag spike :'v
Mine's been loading very slow as well, across multiple devices and 2 different browsers and is only happening on FR.

Dressing room and scrying workshop images take longer to load, bonding has been really bad, fairgrounds are lagging and sometimes it takes 30 seconds to a minute for coliseum battles to load. I've already done all the little quick fixes on my laptop that are always suggested and even close out of other programs I usually keep open/shut them down completely in task manager but it still persists.

Hope the site's not gonna have another big lag spike :'v
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
Started getting super long load time yesterday afternoon particularly on the forums and coliseum. Super frustrating given it's the last day of the fest.
Started getting super long load time yesterday afternoon particularly on the forums and coliseum. Super frustrating given it's the last day of the fest.
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
It's mostly an issue for me in Baldwin's when crafting new items and opening the pages for my dragons. The Baldwin's page locks up so much I almost have to close out the tab.
It's mostly an issue for me in Baldwin's when crafting new items and opening the pages for my dragons. The Baldwin's page locks up so much I almost have to close out the tab.
Sig under construction
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10