Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Very long loading times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Checked this on a whim because the load times were starting to drive me crazy. (all over the site.) Hopefully it gets resolved soon! I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.
Checked this on a whim because the load times were starting to drive me crazy. (all over the site.) Hopefully it gets resolved soon! I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.
This is causing me to not be able to play the game. It's been timing out repeatedly during coli. I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with my pc and even booked a tech to come out...

I hope they fix this soon, this is clearly on FR's end.
This is causing me to not be able to play the game. It's been timing out repeatedly during coli. I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with my pc and even booked a tech to come out...

I hope they fix this soon, this is clearly on FR's end.
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
I thought I was the only one experiencing this! A VPN seemed to help my issue
Hopefully, the staff team finds the issue quickly. I hope it won't be too hard to solve it...
I thought I was the only one experiencing this! A VPN seemed to help my issue
Hopefully, the staff team finds the issue quickly. I hope it won't be too hard to solve it...
C3D723B5-0705-4B98-8F0A-18DF8A9E5526.png
I'm having issues with loading times too, usually it's not too bad but today it's been really really slow, both on my laptop and my phone at home, though at school on my Ipad it wasn't bad this afternoon. I'm FR+0 and everything else is loading okay
I'm having issues with loading times too, usually it's not too bad but today it's been really really slow, both on my laptop and my phone at home, though at school on my Ipad it wasn't bad this afternoon. I'm FR+0 and everything else is loading okay
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
Thanks for the update! Just found this thread after searching every other forum with hopes someone had mentioned lag, lol. I'm so glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I have to manually stop pages from loading and then refresh them in order to get anything done.

FR +3, Vivaldi 5.1.2567.49, seen most often in any Javascript button, forum posting/editing, Lair, Hoard/Vault.
Thanks for the update! Just found this thread after searching every other forum with hopes someone had mentioned lag, lol. I'm so glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I have to manually stop pages from loading and then refresh them in order to get anything done.

FR +3, Vivaldi 5.1.2567.49, seen most often in any Javascript button, forum posting/editing, Lair, Hoard/Vault.
Pixel art of a purple coffee cup with a heart slowly bouncing overhead.

• Jane | She/They

Moulin Sornieth: A Keel Hatchery
We were able to capture some data that points to an intermittent packet loss issue and have forwarded it to our hosting provider. At this point we are waiting to see if our hosting provider is able to make a fix based on what we have provided them. Thank you for your patience, everyone!
We were able to capture some data that points to an intermittent packet loss issue and have forwarded it to our hosting provider. At this point we are waiting to see if our hosting provider is able to make a fix based on what we have provided them. Thank you for your patience, everyone!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I came back here to see if anything had been updated cause pages are loading much more smoothly now, hopefully what they did will fix it long term now but at the moment it seems to be working better now!
I came back here to see if anything had been updated cause pages are loading much more smoothly now, hopefully what they did will fix it long term now but at the moment it seems to be working better now!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
I have never experienced such bad load times like this as I am now. My pc feels bricked trying to get FR to load any page. Been like this all day, seems to have gotten worse within the past four hours. Posting on my phone since it unable to on pc.
I have never experienced such bad load times like this as I am now. My pc feels bricked trying to get FR to load any page. Been like this all day, seems to have gotten worse within the past four hours. Posting on my phone since it unable to on pc.
siggy.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2022-03-01 19:32:10" ] We were able to capture some data that points to an intermittent packet loss issue and have forwarded it to our hosting provider. At this point we are waiting to see if our hosting provider is able to make a fix based on what we have provided them. Thank you for your patience, everyone! [/quote] @Mutron Thank you so much! It's been getting so laggy the last few days, I can't play any of the games and half the pages just time out.
Mutron wrote on 2022-03-01 19:32:10:

@Mutron Thank you so much! It's been getting so laggy the last few days, I can't play any of the games and half the pages just time out.
Get this accent here!
Yeah, I haven't really done the coliseum despite wanting to train dragons, because the lag is so bad.
Unfortunately, the lag did not stop me from creating this monstrosity in the Scrying Workshop. It's so horrible, it's great. XD
Yeah, I haven't really done the coliseum despite wanting to train dragons, because the lag is so bad.
Unfortunately, the lag did not stop me from creating this monstrosity in the Scrying Workshop. It's so horrible, it's great. XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10